Outside of the Church Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm afraid to let you off me,' said Alistair. 'You've drenched my pants!'

'I'm sorry, I should have warned you I do that,' she said with a sweet smile.

'I guess we can just sit here and get to know each other.'

'I'm happy with that,' she said, leaning her forehead against his as he shrank inside her.

Around them, the room remained in motion; the sounds of sex and pleasure filled the air while they softly kissed, contentedly removed from it all.

***

'What if she escapes?' said the principal, eyeing Zadie from behind his desk.

'She wouldn't be able to remove the stocks,' said Alistair, gesturing at the metal bar securing her neck and wrists. 'The key was left at the prison.'

'Right. And you say she committed a minor offence?'

'Yes, she's no danger to the students.'

The principal stood and approached Zadie. 'Are you happy with the arrangement?'

'Yes, sir,' she said as he gripped the bar as though to test its strength.

'Couldn't they have put her in more dignified attire?' he said, lifting her crop top to expose an erect nipple.

'I'm afraid that's their only uniform,' said Alistair.

'Fine. Well, I want her off the premises as soon as you finish your lesson.'

'You'll never see her again,' said Alistair, leading Zadie into the corridor.

'He really doesn't like me,' said Zadie, pursing her lips.

Alistair laughed. 'I think many people would be wary about letting convicts into their respected establishment.'

Following closely behind Alistair, Zadie felt very conscious of her shackled wrists; every student they passed gave her a long, judging stare, and she knew that everyone would deem her to be the most unworthy person in the place. She wasn't sure if she would have volunteered her services if she had known that she would suffer the humiliation of carrying a medieval restraint.

'Here we are,' said Alistair, looking over his shoulder before kissing her lips and briefly slipping a hand under her little top. 'They're in there already. Tell them a bit about yourself. Don't be nervous.'

'What, you want me to do a speech? I don't have--'

'Just introduce yourself,' he said, pushing the door open.

A hush fell over the students as Zadie was ushered inside, but a loud murmur quickly enveloped the room. Embarrassed, she looked back at him for guidance, but he merely gestured expectantly.

Zadie faced her audience. 'Hi... everyone. Erm... I'm Zadie--'

'Are you that famous SCoA girl?' said one young man, raising his hand as he spoke.

'I was in the SCoA,' she said, raising her voice over the sudden din.

'Some order, please,' Alistair yelled.

'But, as you can see,' said Zadie, pointedly glancing at her restrained hands, 'I'm not anymore.'

'What did you do?' said another young man.

'Well, I--'

'Zadie is serving time for a minor infraction,' said Alistair, helping Zadie to clamber onto a medical chair, 'and she has very kindly volunteered her body for our use today. It's not often that we have the privilege of having a real demo subject, so I hope you all make the most of this opportunity.'

'Did she really volunteer, or did the prison volunteer her?'

Alistair smiled at the student. 'She did volunteer. Although, if she hadn't been in jail, she probably wouldn't be here.' He paused as laughter filled the room. 'Anyway, her unfortunate circumstance has become our blessing; I doubt I would ever have found a better specimen!'

Zadie lay back in the big, leather chair and let him secure her ankles to a pair of stirrups. He adjusted them to spread her legs wide while she squirmed to get comfortable in her unwieldy stock.

'This is to maintain your dignity,' he said, pulling a hood over her head.

Unexpectedly deprived of her vision, Zadie felt him shift her top to expose her breasts and push her skirt up her belly to exhibit her shaven pussy.

'No need to worry,' he said, noticing her heavier breathing and giving her breast a comforting squeeze.

Zadie heard him move away from her before addressing the class again. He spoke about female anatomy and female sexual gratification; there was a lot of back-and-forth between him and the students, and she got the impression that it was a quick revision exercise preceding the main event.

'I know you're all itching to begin the practical part of the lesson,' said Alistair, placing a hand on Zadie's mons as he waited for the clamour to subside. 'I would actually like to begin by getting one of you to the front. Of the ladies present, who has had anal sex?' He paused. 'Come on, don't be shy.' A few hands rose uncertainly into the air. 'Amy, why don't you come to the front?'

'I didn't put my hand up, sir!'

'Exactly! I'm assuming you've had vaginal intercourse, though?'

'Well... yes.'

'That's good -- come on down!'

'What do you want me to do?' said the student, rising hesitantly.

'Come sit on my desk -- I'm afraid the medical chair is occupied.'

There was more laughter as the girl timidly walked to the front. Alistair helped her onto the desk and lay her on her back.

'Before we go any further, can I just confirm that you are all over eighteen?' said Alistair as he lifted his student's legs into the air. There was a chorus of affirmation. 'Good! Now, I chose Amy because she's wearing a perfect outfit for the occasion. As you can see, her little skirt has fallen back nicely to reveal her intimate bits; I'd encourage all the ladies to wear a skater skirt like this, as it allows for very easy access.' There was a collective gasp as he pulled her thong aside. 'As you can see, Amy has a very neat vagina; her inner labia do not protrude like Zadie's, but they may blossom forth with stimulation. Let's try that.' He had the girl hold her legs akimbo as he retrieved another hood.

'Oh, I'd prefer not to wear that, sir,' said Amy.

'That's fine,' he said, putting it down.

The room went perfectly still and silent as he began rubbing her pussy. After a while, she started to yield some moisture, and her breathing became slightly less even.

'No filming, Connor,' said Alistair. 'Have some respect.'

'Sorry, sir.'

Alistair dipped a couple of fingers inside the girl and spread the juices along her slit. 'Can you all see? Her inner labia have indeed emerged, and look!' He pulled back her clitoral hood. 'Her clitoris can now easily be seen -- it's ready for action.' Soft splashing sounds filled the room as he fingered her some more. 'Amy is demonstrating healthy sexual receptiveness -- just what we want to see. And look at all this moisture!' He pulled her lips apart to reveal glistening, pink flesh.

Zadie began to wonder if she was going to be used at all. She felt like a discarded doll -- cast aside for a newer model -- but, as she listened to the proceedings, her anticipation grew, and her juices began to flow.

'Now, watch how easily this enters Amy's vagina,' said Alistair, fetching a large dildo from a drawer in his desk. Holding his student's thong aside, he slipped the tip of the synthetic phallus inside, evoking a sharp intake of air from the girl. 'You're doing really well, Amy.'

The audience began to murmur again as Alistair carefully slid the full length into their peer. Amy dutifully held her legs wide open, allowing her professor to carry out his demonstration unimpeded. After fucking her with the sizeable toy for a few moments, he pulled it out and pressed it against her untouched anus.

'Sir! I can't--'

'As we can see,' said Alistair, 'although her vagina can happily accommodate a penis, she is unable to accept it into her anus.' He approached Zadie. 'But let's see how a well-trained anus copes!'

Zadie felt a soothing hand rub her chest before her sphincter was forced open by the girthy object. Coated in Amy's natural lubricant, it plunged into her rectum without difficulty, and she smiled blissfully under her hood as he fucked her.

'And look!' Alistair gathered some moisture from her pussy and held up his hand to show the audience his glinting fingers. 'Just the act of anal sex is enough for a high level of sexual gratification! But how can we help Amy to enjoy this wealth of pleasure?' He returned to his desk to retrieve another item. 'An anal plug.' He held a toy up for scrutiny. 'Its tapered body allows for an easy and painless introduction to anal sex.' He slid the toy in Amy's feminine juices, popping it inside a couple of times and coating it thoroughly. 'I promise this won't hurt, Amy.' He patted her mons reassuringly as he pushed the tip into her anus.

Amy whimpered quietly as her professor slowly stretched her sphincter, but she maintained enough composure to continue facilitating the learning process for the benefit of her class.

'Anal dilation is best done very slowly,' said Alistair, easing the toy inside little by little. 'But it's worth the time; once the anal muscles have been stretched, they remain slackened for future penetration.'

Amy's fellow students were captivated as her tiny orifice expanded and enveloped more and more of the intruding object until, finally, the bulbous body disappeared into her rectum and her anus closed around the narrow neck. At that moment, the room erupted into applause, and the startled girl giggled with relief and embarrassment.

'This is only a beginner plug, so Amy won't by any means be ready for anal sex, but I hope I've demonstrated how easy it is to get started.' Alistair pulled the butt plug out of his student and gave her slick pussy a congratulatory rub. 'Now, who has an erection?' He waited for the laughter to die down. 'I'm serious. There's a prize in it for you.'

There was more tittering as one of the boys' hands shot up. Two more joined him, and Alistair beckoned them to the front. The first boy proudly flaunted the bulge in his trousers, while the other two looked more sheepish as they went to the front. Alistair gathered Amy's legs and held both her ankles aloft with one hand; with the other, he grabbed her thong and slid it along her slender limbs.

'I want you boys to compare and appreciate the joys of vaginal and anal sex,' said Alistair, discarding the dainty underwear on his desk.

'This is the best lesson ever,' said the first boy with a stupid grin.

Alistair placed a hand on the girl's chest. 'Are you happy to proceed?'

'Yes, sir,' said Amy, demonstrating her compliance by opening the legs again.

'Do you use contraceptives?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Good girl,' he said, giving her chest a little squeeze. 'Let's make you more presentable for the boys.' He shifted her girly T-shirt to bunch it under her chin, and he pushed her bra out of the way to reveal her pale, unblemished breasts. 'Don't be afraid to enjoy these, boys.' He gave the soft flesh a jiggle. 'Use Amy's vagina, and finish inside Zadie's rectum. Give yourselves no more than half a minute with Amy; I don't want you ejaculating inside her!'

The more confident boy stepped forward and took his place between his classmate's legs. He let out a shaky breath as his solid cock glided into her moist passage, and he gripped her breasts tightly as he fucked her, causing her to cry out in pain.

'Okay, Paul, move on to Zadie now,' said Alistair, grabbing his shoulder.

'But I've only just--'

'And be more gentle -- breasts are sensitive!'

Zadie heard the young man approach, and she braced herself for similarly rough treatment. It seemed he had learnt his lesson, though; he massaged her breasts softly as he drove his surprisingly thick cock into her rectum. She could hear Amy's ragged breath and a rhythmical slapping sound as she was fucked by another excited young man.

'See if you can ejaculate soon, Paul,' said Alistair. 'Kyle will be over shortly.'

Zadie's innards were beset by a frenzied onslaught as Paul attempted to reach his climax. Forgetting his professor's earlier reprimand, he kneaded her breasts with heavy fingers as he rammed into her ever more vigorously. She felt his seed spurt into her belly, and a moment later, he whooped victoriously and pulled out, holding her cheeks apart to flaunt the white liquid oozing from her slightly gaping orifice as his peers cheered and hollered.

There was little respite for her as Kyle barged in for his turn, plunging his eager phallus into her depths and wasting no time in his race for sexual release. He thrust with rabid intensity, fully intent on achieving his goal, and Zadie bleated piteously as her bowel was pummelled and buffeted.

'Right, go back to your seat,' said Alistair, raising his voice above the rowdy laughter as the third boy lost control and ejaculated into Amy's pussy.

'Sorry, sir,' said the young man, retreating from the scene of his folly.

Distracted, the audience paid no heed as Kyle finished, flooding Zadie's rectum with his contribution of fresh semen.

'Well done, Paul and Kyle,' said Alistair. 'I hope you've been able to appreciate how good giving anal feels. You should strive to persuade your girlfriends to share that joy with you.' He opened his fly and extracted his cock, giving it a few strokes. 'It's good practice to let your girl achieve an orgasm. Let's see if we can reward Amy for her invaluable help today.'

Amy gasped as the man slipped inside her. He pinned her down by the throat as his solid shaft explored her semen-drenched pussy, and he held a small sex toy against her protruding clit.

'It isn't cheating to use a vibrator or any toy to maximise sexual pleasure,' said Alistair, maintaining a steady tempo. 'I positively encourage their use.'

The professor took his time, ignoring the increasingly noisy chatter from his students. They quietened when Amy finally showed signs of euphoria, panting and grinding against the highly animated professor. As she convulsed, he swiftly pulled away -- presumably for fear of ejaculating himself -- and she squirted a long stream of clear fluid across the room. There was a cacophony of cheering and hooting as it splattered on the floor a few feet away; another jet burst forth, and another, until she was totally exhausted and motionless.

'Let's have a round of applause for Amy,' said Alistair, sitting her up and cupping a breast before pulling her bra and T-shirt back into the correct configuration.

Amy was a little wobbly on her feet as she made her way back to her friends; they welcomed her like a hero, touching and caressing her as she went to slump in her seat. A neighbouring boy managed to lift her T-shirt again and unhook her bra, and she didn't seem bothered by the multiple hands that came in for a grope.

'Make sure you wipe that chair, Amy,' said Alistair, evoking more laughter as he approached Zadie.

Zadie recognised the firm yet tender way his hand held her breast as he entered her bowel. She moved her hips to welcome him inside, and she felt a rush of joy as he rested the tiny vibrator -- still coated in Amy's juices -- against her little bud. The combined sensations sent waves of ecstasy coursing through her body, and she moaned continuously as the hard shaft indefatigably pumped her rectum.

The audience began to drum and hammer their desks, creating a deafening hubbub as they sensed an escalation of Zadie's condition. She arched her back and strained against the stirrups as her muscles contracted, and her anus pulsed around its guest as her empty pussy offered cascades of slippery juices.

'I think I've successfully demonstrated that anal sex can easily deliver an orgasm for both the giver and the taker,' said Alistair, giving a few more thrusts as he added to Zadie's bountiful collection of semen. He bowed for the applause before stuffing his glistening cock into his saturated trousers. 'I think that's enough for today. Feel free to have a closer look at Zadie's genitals on your way out, and do go try some anal sex if you can!'

***

Zadie lay in her cell, reflecting on the previous day. She had expected Alistair to spend some time with her after the lesson, but he told her that he had to go to a staff meeting. After inserting an enema nozzle into her rectum, he had turned off the lights and left the room. As her bowel slowly filled with warm, cleansing liquid, she had fantasised about students creeping in and having their way with her while she was still restrained and hooded.

'Zadie, come with me,' said Big Jim, entering the room without knocking.

'Am I in trouble?'

'The opposite. You're free.'

Zadie squealed and sprang up to follow him. 'That's amazing! I didn't think it'd be that quick!'

The prison officer held her arm as he led her down the corridor. 'Your benefactor is in there.'

Zadie grinned as she pushed through a door. 'Ali-- Oh. Mr Stanson?'

Her long-standing business customer smiled. 'Zadie! Let's get you home.'

12