All Comments on 'Outside the Bell Curve'

by steffen

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
nookybearnookybearover 19 years ago
Interesting!

Oky, wasnt going to read it, but did - and was glad! Made an interesting change from the usual male perspective! Dare I say it? More like this would be more than welcome!

s1221s1221over 19 years ago
great

beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written, Great illustrations!

Very well written. Nice to read the womans thoughts. Best illustrated story on here in a long while. Your illustration pictures were great, captured the moment at hand as being decribed!

By the way, in the beginning where you cut on yourself, you were wrong, you are a beautiful woman.

LakotaMoonLakotaMoonover 19 years ago
Perfect package

Very well written and perfectly matched to those erotic pictures. Real. Intimidating. Honest in your desires (although I can't decide if I think of you - the author - as a woman or a man).

High quality work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for a well written and well described female view. Nice to see an honest opinion expressed so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
refreshing

it is nice to read something on here that is not just trash..you did an excellent job with this story, and I found it by accident,I hope you write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BRILLIANT!

the most original and entertaining piece of erotic literature i have ever come across, possibly even the only completely coherent one. perfectly suited pictures and fresh perspective make for a great short story. waiting for further installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I wasn't going to but I did read it...and YAY!

VERY well written and honest, yet still sexually tense and hot. Loved it. Please add on, maybe he comes back? Maybe he comes back without her necessarily wanting to see him again? I think you did a great job and normally they are not the best in this category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic Literature

This was the best piece of erotic literature I've seen in many years of searching. I voted 5, but that doesn't seem like nearly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

why cant i vote higher than 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable!

I've been reading on this site and others for many years now, and yours has got to be the absolute best I have EVER found. Usually I'm impressed if someone manages to have proper spelling and punctuation, but you...you've truly produced a great story! The illustrations are perfectly suited to the plot, and where most illustrated stories either have pictures w/o a story or a story w/terrible pictures, yours enhance the experience, heightening the sexual tension and the reader's arousal. You know just how to lead the readers through the story, keeping us on the edges of our collective seats. If there was a way to nominate specific stories for the greatest one ever presented on this site, you would be my nomination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful!

Pure lust at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is a fantasy?

This is about as interesting as a paint-by-the-numbers coloring book. Anybody turned on by this needs to find a real man.

zetacon4zetacon4about 19 years ago
I really loved it!

I think you found and expressed the real simple sensual beauty of pure human pleasure! We each have a wonderful set of desires we feel if fulfilled, would lift us to exquisite heights of joy and wonder. I found your expressions so simple, yet bold and provocative. I enjoyed your choice of pictures to accompany your story too. What you did with this work was rather new and refreshing. I'll check out more from you. I'm sure you have many more great ideas to express.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Meh.

You people are insane to give this such high reviews. This story -- if you can even call it that -- is mediocre at best. Short, no character to speak of, uninteresting description of the sex itself, awkward lead up (sudden shift into second person and no transition to speak of from writing a letter to the event happening), and seemed entirely male. I wrote better sex fiction when I was 14 and a virgin.

bigbeautifulbigbeautifulabout 19 years ago
It was ok but not great.

Well I think for once I found a semi boring story on here. Not to offend but where is the story in it? I am sure it would be a good sex scene in a mindless porn flick. But with the pictures you included one would think you could spice up the story to match the pics.

If you would ever like an editor to help out drop me a line. I really think you have great potential for this type of story if you work on the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Have a couple porn movies of her

Hey! Thats the same chick that is in a couple of our porns at home.. coolaid!

wildsexatitsbestwildsexatitsbestabout 19 years ago
Oh well... Speechless!

TOTALLY AWESOME! i'm TRULY impressed by the way you've handled your story! and as has been mentioned before... the language has been great too...

for all those who think this story is crap!, well some things work for you and some things dont! this story is one helluva read for all those who love the sexual tension created by a good story... for those who dont want to jerk off to every story! this is one story that i dont mind going to sleep with, with it playin in my head over and over! and as for the pictures as aids! VERY aptly used! could've been better.... but not by much!

and as has been offered earlier... if u need help with the editing, leave me a note!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wondefull

It was a great story.The only thing I found a bit confusing was how you went straight from the letter into describing the actual sex.But ti was good and I had a lovely orgasm from reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I loved your story. I understand the other people's point of view on the necessity of plot and characters, but I was enthralled by the simple concept of the one type of sexual encounter that we have all experienced. The one in our minds. I loved the way you captured your thoughts and put them to print in the exact way that every fantasy is played out in the mind. Once again I give you my applause

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yay

preety damn good

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
sex and fantasy

Excellent story! For me you encapsulated the very best aspects of a sexual fantasy, hugely exciting and a little muddled but most of all a turn on. Congratulations on writing a great tale on such a common fantasy.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
truly empathetic

at being able to share

so beautifully from

the female POV,

torn between being

true to oneself

on one hand,

and respectful of

societal mores

on the other,

thus seeking refuge

in a fantasy-land of

soft B & W pictures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well written

apart from the first few paras, i liked the way you used the words and the story's style and presentation. good work

cracker_jackcracker_jackabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

Others may say it's boring, but that's just because they're only seeking to get off. Your story was a beautiful, well-written portrait of someone coming to terms with and accepting what we're told to never never never let anyone know: that people aren't meant to be self-loathing puritans and stoics. That it's ok to be who we are and want what we want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very good

wow, this has amazing detail, and its quite unique. cant believe 'boring' was mentioned.

good work!!

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
What is the problem people have with...

What is the problem people have with a woman admitting that she just wants to fulfill, what is likely a very, very common fantasy among women, that is, to just get laid by a guy with a big cock even if just nonce in her life? That it would almost be a partial or important validation of her being born with a human and sexual nature, endowed with all the parts! This lady now can feel like she is worth a good fuck. That would be a wonderful feeling for a woman to have in my male opinion. I think it is healthier than going around all your life thinking that you aren't worthy one of the great joys of life: a good fuck! This may sound silly to some of you but I think the story points to a primal need women have, i. e., to be sexually validated. Nothing strange about that!!

kaaskaasalmost 15 years ago
Amazing Diction (no pun intended)

Your vocabulary was astounding and the imagery you created was simply wonderful! Please, keep up the great work and never worry about what anyone else thinks! If you're not happy, then you can never make anyone else happy, so never settle for less. Simply amazing writing! Thank you.

mavengermavengerover 14 years ago
Well done

I found this story to be stimulating both erotically and intellectually. Fantastic work, keep it up!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 13 years ago
I know that what is good for the guys should be good for the women - just Ask! LOL

I enjoyed this story - write more! Then let me know when you dol! Great style and enjoyment for us.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
I give you all five

So interesting that this story is beautifully written from the viewpoint of a woman, yet it is written by a man. Her desire for a large cock is presented so nicely, and she seems, in the story, so thoughtful about her need. The fucking scenes are well done too. But I would have enjoyed more description of her payoff, the man cumming, and how that was for her.

I don't understand why after such a long time there are no comments until this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous