Outsourced Hazing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Mickey screamed out "You Bitch!" No one laughed. everyone glared at him. Then Isabel laughed.

"You probably shouldn't have done that. Flip him over." The girls that held him down flipped him over onto his stomach. Isabel poured the hot wax into the crack between his ass cheeks. "Everything is about to get a lot worse for you." She pressed cloth strips into his ass crack and slapped his ass cheeks. "A LOT worse." She grabbed a corner and pulled, ripping out all the hair between his ass cheeks. Mickey grunted in pain, but thought 'That didn't seem worse than my balls'. Then he felt a hand caressing his ass. Isabel gently felt along his ass crack, circling around his butthole. The sensation slightly burned against his raw skin. She paused and giggled with one of her fingers resting against his tight anus. Then she started pushing. His tight hole resisted, and he clenched with all his might, his face turning a brighter shade of red than ever before. "Aww c'mon, just the tip?" Isabel said in a sarcastic voice. soon, she managed to get her fingertip wedged into his hole. "See? It's not that bad." She pushed harder, getting up to her second knuckle into his rear. She wiggled it around inside him for a moment, then pulled it out and slapped his ass. The girls holding him let go. Mickey slowly got to his feet, his nether regions burning in agony. Everyone was smiling at him sadistically. He realized that maybe Isabel was right. Maybe it was about to get a LOT worse.

To be continued...

12