Outsourced Hazing Ch. 02

Story Info
A fraternity pledge is hazed by a sorority.
4.3k words
3.96
22.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickey woke up and thought about what Isabel had said last night: "This is about to get a LOT worse." Looking at the clothes laid out for him that day, he realized she was right. on the ground was a white crop top with "Sorority Slut" in pink letters, a pink miniskirt that looked like it would barely cover his ass, a sliver G-string thong, and flip flops. Gamma Alpha Lambda really took their job of hazing him for his fraternity very seriously. And to make it worse, he just pissed them off.

Mickey reluctantly dressed himself, and snuck through the house as quietly as he could to avoid any of the girls wrath. If any of them saw him, they could ask him to complete a task, and if he failed, they could take away some of what little clothing he had. The crop top barely covered his chest, the skirt hem just barely covered his ass and would show everything if he bent over, and the thong was very tight, holding his manhood tightly to him and digging in between his butt cheeks. He quietly opened the front door and looked out. The coast was clear. He took two steps outside and heard a voice to his right.

"Going somewhere?" Elizabeth stood with her arms crossed. She wore a blue T-shirt with Gamma Alpha Lambda in white letters across the center and white jeans, all of which fit snug to her tight athletic body. "We wouldn't want you to run off on your own now would we?" She smiled, amused at the sight of Mickey. "Especially since you pissed off a lot of my sisters."

"Look I'm sorry about that, I was in pain, it just kinda came out, I'm sorry-"

"Oh you certainly will be. Now come, lets get you to class." And with that they walked to Mickey's first class.

Aside from some glances and giggles, Mickey's first class went off without a hitch. When Mickey walked out the door of his first class, he was met by Sarah, the curvy girl he massaged the previous day.

"Hey there cutie" she cooed, in a silky smooth voice. Before the nervousness could set in, she grabbed his hand. "Lets get you to your next class."

As they walked out of the building to head to his next class, they ran into Isabella, the short red haired girl with glasses that had tormented all through his hazing so far. She smiled sadistically as she scanned Mickey up and down, eyeing him like she was choosing a piece of meat at a butcher's shop. His spine turned to ice when she opened her mouth.

"Hey there pledge. I have a task for you." Dread filled Mickey as his eyes went wide. This was the girl whom he called a bitch last night. And this was the girl that was about to make his hell even worse. "My task for you, is to suck your toe."

"Suck my toe?"

"Yes. Suck on your big toe. I want it entirely in your mouth. Right here. Right now. You have thirty seconds."

Mickey dropped to the ground and grabbed his foot. As he pulled his foot towards his mouth, he felt his skirt slide up even farther. The bottom edge of his ass cheeks were pressed against the cold concrete, and the thong squeezed his manhood tighter. He felt the wind tickle his balls through the fabric of the thong. He pulled his foot as close as he could, but his leg couldn't bend far enough. He was never the most flexible, so struggle as he did, he could only bring his toe six inches away.

"Ten more seconds."

With this timing warning, he tried even harder, pulling his foot towards his mouth, and leaning forwards. Doing this, however, exposed his lack of clothing even more. Isabelle leaned forward, hooked a finger under his thong, pulled back so that the fabric dug into his hips and ass even more and the wind blew across his genitals.

"Times up." She let go of the thong, letting it snap against his penis and testicles, causing him to gasp in surprise and pain.

"Looks like you lost this one. Better luck next time!" She chimed as she stood over him with a smug smirk across her face. He got to his feet, hanging his head in shame and defeat. He began to remove his shirt when she stopped him.

"Oh no, not that." She leaned forward until her face was eye level with his crotch, then looked up at him and smiled sadistically. "I'm taking this." She brought her hand up to his crotch, running her fingertips gently up his thigh. She gently cupped his balls, then gently rubbed her hand back until her finger tip grazed his butt hole. Then, she hooked a finger under the thong and pulled down. Mickey felt his cock and balls drop and hang loose without the thong holding them tight. He looked down and saw the tip of his dick peeking out the bottom of his skirt. Isabella giggled as he adjusted the skirt to hide his now freed genitals.

"Good luck with that." She smirked as she walked away.

He was almost at his next class when he saw a trio of girls waiting outside the building.

"Hey Pledge, I have a task for you." The girl that called out to him was a short brunette wearing a tight, low cut shirt that showed much of her ample boobs. "Do a cartwheel for me."

Mickey paused. This task seemed too easy to be true. But, thinking that his other option was definitely worse, he tried it. As he planted his hands and swung his legs, he felt his skirt drop away and fall against his stomach. as he landed on his feet, he paused, realizing what had just happened. He looked up and saw the girl with the cleavage smiling, and her two friends giggling behind her.

"Well done pledge, well done." She clasped her hands in front of her, pushing her tits together with her elbows. "It looks like you deserve a kiss." And with a smile, she pulled his face into hers, locking onto him with her soft, plush lips. She slid her tongue into his mouth, briefly exploring the inside of his, before pulling away, smiling. Stunned at her reaction, he didn't notice the slight lift in the front of his skirt, or the two giggling girls.

The next girl in the group was a tall, skinny blonde. "Do a handstand for twenty seconds." she commanded him. Riding the high of his last success, he boldly planted his hands into the ground, kicked off with his feet, and balanced himself on his hands momentarily. He didn't notice the skirt fall against his stomach this time, or the girls laughing at his hardening cock being exposed for all to see.

"Ten more seconds." chimed the blonde girl, momentarily controlling her giggling. Just as she finished saying that, a gust of wind blew by them, directly across Mickey's exposed penis. Realizing that he was exposed, he instinctual tried to cover himself, causing him to crumple to the ground. As the girls boisterously laughed, Mickey slowly got up. The tall blonde girl took his shirt without a word.

finally, the third girl spoke up.

"Do a handstand for five seconds." Mickey paused. on the one hand, they would all see his junk again, but on the other hand, they had already seen it, what's the harm in five more seconds. Plus he lasted longer than five seconds on the last hand stand, and this girl was a bombshell, a fit brunette with big tits, and she wasn't shy to flaunt it in a tube top that mainly just covered her tits. Hopeful at his odds, Mickey did a handstand once more. All together the girls started counting up. On the count of four, the gorgeous brunette put a hand on the outside of his hip and pushed, toppling him to the ground once more.

"What did you do that for?" He got up, incredulous about her interference in his task.

"I didn't say I couldn't."

"But that's bullshi-" Mickey stopped speaking when the girl moved forward and wrapped her arms around him, pushing her tits into his abs and giving him a wonderful view of her cleavage. She smiled at him, and he didn't notice her hands behind his back, and slowly unzipping his skirt. She stepped away and let go of the skirt, letting it drop to the floor. His cock was the last to flop towards the floor. Finally, he was naked among the girls.

Mickey took two steps back and cradled his cock in his hands. All three girls smiled at him. "Wow, enjoy going to class like that." said the girl that had just robbed him of his last shred of clothes and dignity. With his hands covering his crotch, he slowly waddled into class.

The class was a simple lecture, so almost no one paid attention to Mickey, as he scrambled to hide under the wall of projects. As class was dismissed, Mickey waited until most people left to walk outside. However, when mickey finally did walk outside, covering himself as best he could with his hands, he was met with ruckus applause. He blushed as he paused at the top of the steps. Most of the girls were Gamma Alpha Lambdas. Mickey's heart sunk. The first girl approached him at the top step. "What star is closest to us?"

"Uh, the sun?"

"Hmm close, but the answer I was looking for was proxima centauri. Better luck next time!" She smiled as she slapped cuffs on his wrists.

"Ooh I got one. What species kills the most people in Africa?"

"Uh, the mosquito?"

"No, I was looking for something a little different. Hippos kill the most people directly." And with that, she unhooked the cuffs from one hand and re cuffed them once they were behind the boy's torso.

The girl stood there a moment without saying anything. Then she stepped forward. "What species kills the most people in Africa?"

Mickey stood a little straighter. "The hippo." he proclaimed.

"No, see this time I was including indirect, so Mosquitoes would be the answer. Thanks for playing though."

And with that, the girl reached into her pocket and pulled out a shiny silver ball shaped thing, with a small rod poking out connecting it to a bejeweled small circle. A bejeweled butt plug. She pulled a small bottle from her other pocket and poured some in each of her hands. "Trust me, you'll thank me for this later" she said as she rubbed her hands together, spreading lube over her hands. She kept rubbing the silver plug, rubbing it with lube over and over again. She then grabbed the object by the bejeweled part and angled the sphere towards Mickey's butt hole. She pushed the sphere into his butt until she heard him squeal. She had wrapped her hand around his neck, and was stroking his hair as he whimpered as the butt plug was being pushed farther and farther into his ass. As she struggled to cram the lubed silver sphere into Mickey's ass, another girl walked up to them.

"Relax your ass hole."

Mickey could only gasp and groan in response as the metal ball was being pushed into his defenseless ass. When his hole refused to yield to the metal ball once again, she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, forcing him to look at her while he winced in pain and his cheeks burned crimson with humiliation.

"I said, relax your ass hole."

She let go of Mickey's hair and swung her arm back behind him. Then, with a smirk, she swung her arm forward, her palm connecting firmly with the bejeweled handle of the butt plug and slammed it into his ass. Mickey let out a shriek of surprise, pain, and embarrassment as he fell to the ground. He landed with his head and chest on the cold cement, with his tight, freshly bejeweled behind raised in the air, the bejeweled handle poking out of his ass hole, on full display for the surrounding crowd of girls, who erupted into laughter, cheering, and applause.

The two girls grabbed his arms and helped him to his feet and held him there a moment as the crowd of girls surrounded him, laughing at his cock and bejeweled butt hole on full display. The one who slammed it into his ass turned to face him.

"Since you did what I said I wont punish you. You earned this." She leaned over and planted a quick, wet kiss on his cheek.

He was then led down the stairs, towards the campus green and the sorority houses, with two girls by his side holding his arms, and a crowd of jeering girls mocking him. Some stepped forward and slapped his ass, some took pictures, and others just cheered the other girls on, clapping and laughing at Mickey's predicament. At the bottom of the stairs awaited two girls, attractive by any standard, but seemingly average compared to some of the girls in Gamma Alpha Lambda. One was blonde and one was brunette, both had their hands behind their backs. When he got to the end of the stairs, the blonde stepped in front of him.

"Hey pledge, give me a ballet plie." Mickey's eyes lit up. His sister took ballet for years, so this was finally something he could do. He got on his tippey toes and spun around, then planted his feet in opposite directions, bent his knees, and flared his elbows, because his hands were still cuffed behind his back. The blonde's eyebrows raised, impressed. "Impressive. But still not a proper plie, your hands didn't extend. So I'll be giving you this."

And with that, she pulled a length of rope from behind her back and squatted in front of Mickey. She first tucked the rope behind his balls and brought it forward, gently cradling his sack. Then she lifted his not-quite-fully-erect-but-not-soft shaft, and wrapped the short end of the rope around his balls. She then took the two parts of the rope, and gently pulled, tightening the noose on his testicles. She then tied the rope there, and held onto the other end of it, four feet away.

"I'll be the one to walk you from that class back to the house." The blonde said, smiling.

"Not quite yet though." The brunette stepped up. "First, you must sing the school alma mater for this lovely adoring crowd."

Mickey froze. They didn't even listen to the alma mater during his freshman orientation. He only knew the fight song. Maybe that would be enough...

Mickey opened his mouth, half heatedly singing the beginning of the fight song, "Cheer, cheer, onward to-". Mickey's voice suddenly stopped, as the brunette shoved a red rubber ball in his mouth. The ball had two bits of leather coming out the sides, forming some kind of belt of necklace around the back of his head. The harness part locked in place before he could even react.

"That was the fight song, not the alma mater. If you cant sing it right, maybe you shouldn't be able to talk. And maybe you'll learn to shut your mouth sometimes." With a smile and a wink, the brunette turned and walked away. The blonde led him by the balls, literally, back to the house. The entire way his face was crimson red. He could only bow his head in shame as everyone he saw on the walk back to the house stared at him and giggled. If he walked too slow, or tried to hide at all, or even just if she was bored, the blonde girl would tug on his leash, giving his balls quite the jolt.

He hobbled like this all the way back to the sorority house. As soon as he was through the doors, and the leash on his balls was dropped, he bolted through the house to the room they let him stay in. Once there, he head-butted the door closed and sank to the ground, humiliated, defeated, and ultimately exhausted.

He woke up laying faced down on some kind of padded board, with his arms and legs tied to the legs holding it up. The ball gag was still in his mouth, and the butt plug in his ass, but the string around his balls was gone. His heels pressed into the ground as he tried to wiggle free, his legs stretching upward, arching his back to flaunt his protruding rear even more than it already was. This caused some giggling through-out the room. He looked up and looked around to see a room full of Gamma Alpha Lambda sorority girls.

"PLEDGE!" shouted a girl to his right. He craned his head to see who it was, and his eyes went wide. Isabel, the redhead with glasses who was the main reason his life turned into a living hell, stood there holding a box. He whimpered and writhed in his bindings, but they held fast.

"You called our sister a bitch, then had the audacity to fall asleep before you were released from task duty? You've got some balls kid." Elizabeth was standing next to him, absentmindedly stroking his hair, the look on her face a mix of disapproval, sadistic joy, and a slight hint of admiration.

Isabel set the box on the ground and pulled a large bottle out of it. As she poured a mountain of the gelatin- like liquid into her hand, he recognized it as lube. 'At least they're gonna use lube' Mickey thought, as his face burned, and he tried his hardest to see what little good he could from the situation he was in. Isabel then tossed the bottle to someone behind him. He felt the cold lube hit the top of his butt-crack and slowly begin to slide down between his cheeks. He then felt a tug on the butt-plug in his ass. After a few uncomfortable moments, his anus relented, and the plug came out. However, before he could feel any relief, he felt something take its place. Then, a flood a thick liquid flooded his ass as the girl behind him squeezed the bottle of lube. Once his ass was filled with lube, Isabel reached down and pulled something out from the box at her feet. It was an eight inch smooth pink dildo strapped into a harness.

"I get to go first, before any of you sluts stretch him out. But after I'm done, you can all take a turn. Feel free to use anything in that box." Isabel walked behind him, putting on the strap-on and placing the tip against his lubed, defenseless asshole. Pain and humiliation ripped through Mickey, drawing out cries and screams of anguish that were all muffled by the ball gag in his mouth. Even without the ball gag, they would have fallen on deaf ears. Isabel continued to push the dildo into him, thrusting slowly at first, then gradually gaining speed as the lube began to do its job.

As she began to get into a rhythm, she began to occasionally slap his ass, or say "Yeah, you like that?!". She pounded him giddily for about five minutes, with her sisters laughing and cheering along, ending with one massive thrust from tip to hilt in one shot. She took a step back, breathing hard and smiling, then shouted "It's open season, girls!"

"Finally! I've been waiting for this!" Two girls stepped toward him, each wearing a strap on from the box. One walked up behind him and placed the tip of her dildo against his tender ass hole. The other one walked up to where his face was, poking his face with her dildo as her hands reached behind his head and undid the ball gag.

"I'm Sorr-" Mickey's desperate attempt at an apology was cut short as the girls simultaneously thrusted forward, one ramming up his ass, and the other one down his throat. His eyes went wide, but he could only make weak gurgling noises as the plastic cock in his mouth pounded with the same ferocity as the one in his ass.

He could hear a clap above his head. "We've always wanted to Eiffel tower a guy. They all want to do so many weird things with their dicks, but I figured if they like it I might too. And boy, I DO. This is great!" Everyone was cheering and laughing as Mickey suffered, spit-roasted by two overly-enthusiastic sorority girls.

Once they were done, he heard Sarah's voice behind him. "This looks interesting, can I try this?"

"I mean you can if you want to, you just kinda put the balls in his ass one by one, then take them out one by one. Don't rip them out all at once, because as much as I'd love to see him bleeding from his ass hole, I don't want to clean it up. But if you're using that, someone should use this." Isabel reached into the box and grabbed a thin black rod with a black leather handle and a small loop of leather at the end.

"OOh, I'll take it, I used to ride horses!" A short, skinny girl with black curly hair grabbed the riding crop from Isabel's hand, walked over, and sat on Mickey's back.

Sarah took the set of balls strung together and began to gingerly push it into his sore, abused asshole. Once it was inside, the girl above him gave his left ass cheek a sharp swat with the crop. Then Sarah began to push the second one in. once it was in, he received the swat on his right ass cheek. Then the third and fourth, each with their accompanying swats. As Sarah began to push them in with more confidence, the swats came faster and harder. The surrounding girls began to giggle and talk amongst themselves.

12