Outsourced Hazing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, how many of those can he fit up there?"

"Wow, Isabel must have really loosened him."

"Hahaha, wow, he's sooo loose!"

"I don't think he'll ever be able to go back to normal after this."

The last ball was finally pushed into him, at great effort by Sarah. He felt full to bursting, and his anus was in agony. The girl above him began to gently tap his balls with the crop, not painful yet, but terrifying given her proficiency with the crop. Sarah gripped the circular handle at the back of the string of balls and slowly pulled one out. The sensation felt different slower. As it slid out, it rubbed gently against his insides in a way nothing had before. However, once it was out, the crop hovering around his balls delivered a savage smack to his defenseless testicles. Mickey cried out in pain. Then, the next ball was being pulled out of him. The relief of something being taken out of his overly full backside combined with the gentle rubbing against his inside to actually make him feel better than he had all day. Once it was out, he yelped in pain at another swat to his balls.

The next ball to be pulled out of his ass moved very slowly, slowly gliding across his tender asshole as the rest of the balls inside his ass gently rubbed his insides tenderly. The good feeling that this created, along with the fact that he had been surrounded by gorgeous women for three days and had not once gotten any chance to relieve his manly urges, began to turn him on, and his mind went to thinking of ways to get off. These thoughts were briefly silenced by another swat to his testicles. Then, the balls in his ass started to move again, tenderly rubbing his insides, making him unbearably horny. When the ball was halfway out, Sarah let go, letting it slip back in, which only made him yearn for relief even more. Then she started giggling, and soon everyone else was giggling too. Then Isabel noticed what they were laughing at. Mickey had an erection.

"Wow, he gets off on this? That's super weird."

"Oh my gosh, what a perv!"

"How pathetic! None of us are even naked and he's hard!"

Isabel ignored the girls laughing at Mickey. Her rage burned out her ability to hear them. Just as Sarah grabbed the string of balls to continue, gently rubbing his insides with them as the did so, Isabel Screamed with rage.

"OH HELL NO, NOT ON MY WATCH!"

Isabel marched over to Sarah and grabbed the string of balls from her hand.

"YOU DONT GET TO GET HARD FROM MY TOYS!"

And with that, Isabel gripped the string, still mostly in Mickey's ass, and pulled. In one shot, all the rest of the balls came rocketing out of his ass, not with the gentleness that made his feel good, but the rough forcefulness of a girl filled beyond comprehension with rage. This did not feel good. The force of the jolt reminded his ass of how tender and sore it was, and the balls ripping through his insides and out his anus sent such a wave of shock and pain that Mickey tried to scream, or cry, or anything. But he passed out from the pain before he could do any of those.

The girls brought Mickey to the room he was staying in and laid him in bed. As Mickey began to drift into an uneasy sleep, filled with nightmares of what was to come tomorrow, the girls got to planning on how to make those nightmares become a reality.

12