All Comments on 'Outsourced Hazing Ch. 02'

by lightfuseandrun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

Love please more girls. I got off three times reading this wishing I was Mickey. I am such a sissy .

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
sadism?

Isabel has ruined everything. If there is a hard-on, everything ends being erotic but if not, there is only sadism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long jail sentences await .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would have liked a bit more descriptions of the girls as they watch Mickey convulse and pass out from the shock. What were they feeling now that they had caused him to black out and probably caused his ass to tear? Was there any feelings of remorse or were they all thinking of how they can abuse him for the next few days. I believe the hazing was for a week? If Mickey lives long enough, I do hope that he plans vicious revenge on each of the girls as payback. I do hope that he exacts revenge in minute detail for each of the girls during and after college. There may be some video of what they are doing to him but I am guessing that the sorority would not like for any of that to get out. Even with hazing I would not like to have the college management turn their backs on some naked guy being lead around by his balls on campus. Getting drunk and leaving someone naked on the ground is sometimes used for humiliation but in this fantasy the abuse goes a bit overboard. Please publish more chapters and lets find out what happens to Mickey for the rest of hellweek and what his revenge plans are for the girls. Maybe he burns down the house for starters? Maybe the girls all try to get on his good side and say he was a real man to put up with all of their abuse, and all is forgiven? More please, don't leave us hanging as so many other stories just seem to end without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

During the middle of the night Mickey woke up and quietly slipped into the bathroom and wrapped a towel around his waist. Making his way out the front door he started walking towards the hospital in town. About a half a mile from campus a police car pulled over and questioned him as to why he was on the street the way he was. Explaining everything in great detail he was driven to the hospital where he was met by a detective from the sex crimes unit. After being examined in the hospital and confirming the damage the girls inflicted on him, warrents for each of the girls in the house were obtained. At 5am six squad cars and two police transport vehicles arrived at the sorority house. Banging on the door until several members arrived Mickey and 12 officers entered the house. Bringing every sister to the living room Mickey quickly confirmed the identities of each member and standing directly in front of each of their faces he confirmed to the detective that each had raped him. By now several sisters were sobbing and crying. The detective read each of them their Miranda rights and informed each of them they were being charged with sexual abuse, rape, unlawful restraint and several other charges. Having search warrants with them, Mickey was able to direct the officers through the house to collect all of the dildos, anal balls, paddles and thy riding crop. Returning to the living room all of the girls were now crying and begging Mickey not to press charges and they would make it up to him as they found out they were going to have criminal sexual records. Staring at the ringleaders, Mickey coldly informed each of them that it was only going to get worse when lawsuits were going to be brought against each of them, the National sorority, and the college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was pretty sick.

ryanw_01ryanw_014 months ago

So sad that there’s no more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous