All Comments on 'Outsourcing'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments (Page 3)
bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
BEST ANAL STORY EVER

Every man’s Dream.

College girls and 18+ Babysitters and swim life guards

Kinky legal anal freaky

Excellent and well written adventure.

Chapter 2….Merr tried some anal PLEASE

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Great story mixing humor and explicit sex. It was told from the husband's point of view, but Dylan's and Meredith's feelings and thoughts were not ignored. The idea of a beautiful young wife finding a hot girl to do anal for her husband was brilliant story material - even if unlikely. I think a single paragraph explaining how Merry felt she could approach Dylan to "help" with her husband would have been a good idea. The groundwork was already there with Meredith and Tommie being described as the "older siblings Dylan never had". Maybe Dylan confided in "big sister" Merry about taking on the swim team and loving it; so Merry wasn't afraid of insulting the younger girl. Having Dylan make a conscious decision to not be as wild at college, so as to preserve her reputation, was a positive touch. It also set Dylan up as being a horny coed eager to be Tommie's present.

As a sequel, for Tommie's next birthday, I could see Merry "renewing" Tommie's subscription to Dylan; while trying anal herself as an additional present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, her husband is secretly gay, so much into an asshole instead of a pussy, he drives his misguided wife into finding some slut to be the anonymous browneye he secretly wishes belonged to a guy, but it too afraid to admit. So pathetic, all around. The wife deserves so much more, even the slut deserves a guy that actually wants HER and not an androgynous asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic wife, so considerate xx love G xx

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Such a heart warming story! What a incredible, understanding, loving wife!? They are as rare as hen's teeth!

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Ok I am back reading this again. I find it a definite turn in every time I do. Such a creative twist to keeping a marriage strong and all content. Even if seemingly implausible it works for me. Another 5*****. Thank you.

BeneTleilaxBeneTleilaxabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. Sexy and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it … fantastic story

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Great hot story, but is the wife feeling guilty about something?

GerMagGerMagabout 2 years ago

Great story, not too much and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A 5 stars was never in doubt.

My god! What a starting premise.

Just when you think there’s not much left to write differently someone comes up with this. Brilliant!!

Bill S.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Holy fuck!!!! Hot!

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

"C'mon honey, let's get your slacks off so you can put your cock in the nice little girl's ass."

I was sold right then. Hope there's more with these 3

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

This story must be one of the hottest anal stories on the internet, by the earlier comments within the text this youngster appears to want her backside spanking as a prelude to her anal fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where was Mery for the 3 hour assfucking during the football game? This is adolescent fantasy at its finest. Who wouldn't want a wife to aquire a beautiful young woman for her husband to assfuck? Never happen in the real world .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original. Every man's dream come true. Hot! Thanks.

Ed

thongdudthongdudalmost 2 years ago

Super sexy story got me hard all day long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done! Fun style and Hot as hell!

Yarnspinnerr ;->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written....I don't particularly like reading or watching anal stuff...but this story is really hot and well worth my reading. Thank you so much. -mz-

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Ah yes the perfect wife and former neighbor girl too, whew.

Never had anyone who allowed that so of course it has been one of my fantasies. Enjoyed your story immensely. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb premise.

Beautifully told.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Five stars.

Graybear01Graybear01almost 2 years ago

That was a fun little story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I only knew one couple like that and they were the most mellow, fun loving and goofy husband and wife. They would throw parties that would go on for a weekend but then their weekends would always last a minimum of 4 days and you were guaranteed to meet some new people and make some great friends and lovers. Wow, I haven’t thought about that for awhile. Thanks for the incredible story and for triggering some awesome memories.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The young female character seemed more like a porn star than a college student. However, such a great wife and a really hot tale. Thanks for sharing this one.

rachel1972rachel1972almost 2 years ago

So cute, light hearted and playful! I loved it!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

What a wife. I'll trade in a minute...LOL

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

One thing I miss in most stories on literotica, is a short description of how the butt jiggles and squishes and whatever while people have sex. Breasts are almost always described, but not the butt

justified15justified15over 1 year ago

I had to laugh at the comment that said the husband must be gay to be into anal. It takes a fine mix of ignorance and insecurity to come up with that.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

cute little anal loving tale,,well written, very erotic..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

enjoyed it. love a female's butt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Snarky, butt perfect.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I mean, that may be the perfect wife, BUUUUT I shudder to think what she may ask for in the future for reciprocity. After that gift you would have to agree to anything she'd want, and that would be problematic for me. Shit just that she would do that for her man would make me not wanna bed any other females. She's a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dylan sounds like the perfect mix of everything I wish I could be. Smart, sexy, horny, adventurous, friendly and willing to experiment as well as do unusual favors for friends. Make her incredibly wealthy and I would do anything to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely unbelievable plot, but very erotic nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t even do anal and that was HOT!!!!! Could even do a follow-up !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the wife demands a big duck college boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i looove womens anuses.

MrHeadmstrMrHeadmstrover 1 year ago

2nd time reading this story, and it is still terrific! Well written, well told, good editing, and a stimulating plot. What more do you want from a butt story? Well, a bit more spanking, butt that's just me.

More please.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

>>> Anynomous: 'So, her husband is secretly gay, so much into an asshole instead of a pussy, he drives his misguided wife into finding some slut to be the anonymous browneye he secretly wishes belonged to a guy'

Ya, you are entitled to your opinion. To mean your opinion reads like a guy who has accidently gazed at at other mens' butts a few times, only to catch himself doing to and realizing his little buddy has gotten a little cubby. You strike me as someone who has uttered the words 'no h@m@' on more than a few occasions. Tell me, when you played high school football, were you the one to go around smacking your teammates' asses, to did you try to get in front of them, so they would give your posterior a little love swat?

You do know there is absolutely nothing wrong with liking a little backdoor sausage delivery right? In fact some guys don't care if the pushing cushion is sticking out from a guy, or a girl, or other wonderful configurations of body and soul. If you are feeling a desire to snuggle up to a burly bear, don't be ashamed, or afraid! Go get your Daddy openly and proudly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was entertaining. A good little romp, no angst, no head games. Really fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol dirtballs

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

3rd time I've read this story and it gets hotter every time. Well written, I love the humour, and DAMMIT, where's my "Merry, with a side of Dylan"?

Royce_King19Royce_King19over 1 year ago

Absolutely super! Would've loved to hear about a little gaping, but thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fantasy! A truly loving wife. If my wife did 5hat for me I’d faint & fade away.

Just too hot to be real.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how long it'll be before Merry wants to see her man nailing Dylan's pussy? Then again, I wonder how long it'll be before Merry is dining at the Y herself?

I can see three very happy people in the not too distant future.

PlanetbobPlanetbobover 1 year ago

One of your best I loved the word play between the three characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic ..maybe one of the best ever..also BEST WIFE EVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m not an anal guy but this is one HOT story!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

...... Incredible..!! *5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nowhere in the world is there a wife like her ! And that is a real shame, this is one lucky guy...having a wife that makes sure her hubby gets what he needs,and with a hot as fuck 19 year old college student. Wondering of a new chapter will have this caring wife deside that maybe getting her butt stuffed wouldn't be so bad after all?

Great story..keep em cumming !

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Ez egy igazi szerető és gondoskodó feleség. Nekem is jó lenne egy hasonló.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ha! That wasn't a story. It was an instruction manual!

Great job. Well written. Great subject. Great turn of events for the guy.

That's a "Best Wife Ever" story if I've ever read one.

Maybe a follow-on. Wifey decides to give it a try. Then the girls try a threesome. Then the girls try a little Girl on girl action. That could be a L-o-n-g series. Ha!

Everyone will cum out happy!

Thanks for that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! Great tone and humor. Must agree, best wife ever. Love the fact that the bday present is a monthly subscription. Would love a follow-on story but the author hasn't published anything since 2011😦 What's Merry's bday present going to be?

Mfj

PensivePePensivePeabout 1 year ago

Some dry humour there.....and a wonderful ass to fantasize about. A damn great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has my dick diamond hard. Yeah, total fantasy but a fella can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Well written and every man's dream scenario!

blondekats_loverblondekats_loverabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorites, and I re-read it all the time. I've been both Dylan AND Merry in my life, and I'd LOVE to have a sequel. Maybe from Merry's point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I bet the wife is setting the bar for her future affairs or some past guilt. "you can fuck me whenever you want while I'm here for the weekend." is liikely something wifey has said to many guys. Showing him she was ok with Dylan so he should be ok with her and whoever?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There should be a law that every married person has to read this and then act accordingly for their husbands and wives. That’s how you keep marriage going while being happy and satisfied.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I favorited this story first time I read it, years ago

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

Just as erotic as the first time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I got hard reading it!

incubusucubusincubusucubus12 months ago

That was very good, light and fun...well done.

MogremMogrem10 months ago

Charming and sexy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sometimes you read a story that could be real!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent absolutely first class

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I’m in LOVE with HIS wife!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A new story could be about how the wife and the teen end up in bed together.

Why not have the guy butt fucking the teen while his wife sucks him off and eats the teen pussy?

If his wife is a great fuck, let's hear more about her sexual talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

PHENOMENAL story!

MrViixMrViix9 months ago

Thank you! Five stars. :)

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddy9 months ago

Would have been perfect if Dylan had been a light skin black student. I love that black ass/pussy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well written. I love the one liners. You accurately convey his simple thoughts, while showing off the wife's wit. The structure and form of your writing is top notch. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrific story. Really well written, lots of funny lines. Incredible descriptions of anal sex. Made me ungodly hard.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Disturbing...

Chromy2483Chromy24838 months ago

Loved the story. Made me wish that my wife would find someone for me. She's strictly "exit only".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved every moment of it! So positive!

Mostly_SQMostly_SQ7 months ago

Great Story! I'm sure Every Man who reads this &/or the woman who loves them, are contemplating the possibilities.... I know I am!

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

Great story and just enough humour sprinkled in to keep it light hearted and fun. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

STILL love this story!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

She was to mysterious leading up to his birthday, but holy hell was that an amazing present! And to let it happen again every month, 10/10! <3 Dylan sounds absolutely adorable as fuck!

Ladnier5Ladnier56 months ago

That was great. Never thought it would develop and conclude with shared happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So instead of just trying it one time for her husband, she instead does this? I guess stranger things have happened, but this is just too hard to believe for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fun and cute. But totally a fairy tale. I liked the idea and the humor behind it, but it’s as likely to really happen as a third term for George Bush.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Die Story ist sehr gut, aber solange es keinen 3er zwischen ihm, seiner Ehefrau und Dylan gibt braucht die Geschichte dringend eine Fortsetzung.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Absolutely one of the most erotic pieces I've read here. Very well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What an amazing wife and what a spectacularly hot neighbour girl. I can but dream of the wife changing her mind and joining in for a double anal fuckfest.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

You are sorely missed, Paco. This, Stolen Kisses, and Words on Skin are truely masterpieces of the genre. I come back to those three again and again, and it's always as good as the first time. 5*

Time4LuvTime4Luv4 months ago

I haven't given a 5 in a long time. I'm a butt guy and this was off the chart. My cheating ex wife was totally into butt stuff, in the 80s butt sex of any kind was gay. It took some bribing for me to do anything butt other than her. I just wish I could feel the prostate stimulating. Great story

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller4 months ago

The way you lead us through the story build up the middle, the end all top-notch good job

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

That was really loving and sweet…, and off-the-charts, insanely hot. My only beef is that hubby was kinda a dick for obsessing about the one thing wifey wouldn’t do for him. He needs to grow up. It’s not like she was withholding blowjobs. Now that would have been unconscionable.

It’s pretty awesome that the little slut (I mean that in the best way) next door has a really good heart. 🙂

libertineplaylibertineplay4 months ago

As others have said, the perfect hot wife and anal story Congrats!

GoldDust0402GoldDust04024 months ago

Absolutely not. The new washer/dryer thing unironically shot this story in the foot for me. Couldn't focus on any of the sex until I knew what the fuck that was part of it, and then it turns out to be completely irrelevant anyways? They already had a (presumably entirely functional) laundry setup, what the hell do they need a brand new set for just to accommodate one extra person's worth of clothes? 3/5, decent writing but seriously, the washer/dryer thing.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

The BEST story on the Literotica site for me. The warmth and humor of the characters is fantastic. Love the interplay. Would like a follow-up or two. How about a DP for Merry on her birthday with Dylan using a strap-on? Or perhaps more sapphic play. And for Dylan's birthday, perhaps Merry and Tommie could contact some of the former high school swim team members to arrange getting Dylan "airtight" - multiple times over the weekend. And maybe the location could be changed - on a boat at a lake?

These characters are just so great, I just want to visit them again!

GoldDust0402 - The washer/dryer thing was a clever distraction for Tommie; unfortunately, it became a BIG distraction to you. Bigger washer/dryers needed as the idea was that Dylan would likely bring a months worth of laundry to clean over the weekend. Just a fun part of the story for me.

maddictmaddict2 months ago

How did your wife know Dylan loves anal sex !

Such a beautiful young woman. It would frustrate me terrible not being able to fill what must be a sweet little cunt. Maybe hit the wrong hole by accident (!)

JimmySeasJimmySeasabout 2 months ago

Good job. I give your story a hard cock salute!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

The washer dryer was clear right away with the reference to te unfamiliar duffle bag.

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous