Over a Barrel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers

"Can I see for sure?" Lenny asked playfully. He nodded at her bottom saying, "Just a quick peek."

Sighing disgustedly she reached back and jammed her thumb inside the waistband of her panties. Roughly she pulled her panty down uncovering the upper part of one of her butt cheeks, saying testily, "Here. Happy?"

"Oh yeah, very," he said eagerly nodding his head, his eyes glued to her ass.

With a disgusted huff she pulled her panties back up and turned back around. Frowning severely she folded her arms across her front and asked tersely, "Happy now?"

"Oh yeah," he said with a slow nod. She saw that he was slowly moving his eyes up and down her barely clothed figure.

"Can I have my uniform back now?" She asked.

"Naw not yet," he said with a shake of his head. He looked at her face and said sweetly, "I want to enjoy the show for some more."

Shaking her head she grabbed her chair and pulled it back so she could sit down. She scooted back to the console seeing out of the corner of her eye that he was still facing her. She hoped that he would do as he promised and not try anything. She also hoped that the field supervisor wouldn't stop by for a post inspection. She knew that they would see him arriving on the outdoor cameras so hopefully she could get her uniform back on in time. She knew there was no way they could explain why she was there wearing just her bra and panties.

"So you ever go around dressed like that in front of your husband?" Lenny asked after a few seconds.

"Yes, he's seen me dressed in just my bra and panties," she answered curtly. She shook her head adding, "He is my husband."

"Yeah if I was him I'd want you wearing very little," he said. He shifted in his seat, putting an elbow on the arm rest and resting the side of his head against his hand as he asked, "You wear sexy little night gowns?"

"I have a few," she answered quickly.

"Um boy that I'd love to see,"

"Don't hold your breath," she muttered quietly.

"Hey turn this way for a sec," he suddenly told her.

"What? Why?" She asked shaking her head in confusion.

"Just turn this way," he said a little more firmly as he leaned towards her and gave the arm rest of her chair a quick tug.

Puzzled she turned her chair so she was facing him. She frowned after she had, asking, "There."

"Good now spread your legs," he said with a cold smile. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she stared at him hoping she hadn't heard him correctly. With a casual wave of his hand but with noticeable impatience in his voice he told her, "Come on Shannon spread your legs. I ain't gonna do anything."

Instinctively Shannon moved her hands to her panty covered crotch and pressed her knees together. She wasn't able to bring any words to her lips as she moved them. Dumbly she shook her head.

"Oh come on Shannon," he said with mounting impatience. He flipped his hand in the air as he told her, "You can't be acting embarrassed. Hell I just want to get a good look at your snatch. Now come on just spread your legs for me. I promise not to touch."

Shannon maintained her shocked stare locked on his cold eyes and sensed that she had best do as he wanted. She didn't know what he might do if she refused and she really didn't want to find out. Meekly she raised her arms and placed them on the armrests of her chair and then carefully slid her feet about six inches apart.

"Oh come on Shannon really spread them," he told her. He smiled again saying lustfully saying, "Just pretend I'm your old man."

Gritting her teeth severely she threw a baleful look at him. She lowered her eyes to a spot on the tiled floor between them as she slowly spread her legs as far apart as she could. She could feel the warmth of her blush spreading across her cheeks as she sat there with Lenny's eyes glued to her panty covered crotch. While she had had just a few lovers so it wasn't like no one had ever seen or fondled her pussy it had never been so crudely observed. It was like he was checking out a piece of meat at the store. She knew that the bra and panties she was wearing was a matched set she didn't think that the material of her panties was as sheer as her bra. She had never looked but she felt, actually hoped, that the thin strip of pubic hair she had wasn't visible through the material.

"Nice Shannon real nice," he said with a shake of his head. He raised his eyes from her snatch to say, "We were wondering if your pussy was shaved smooth or not. Can't really tell so what is it?"

Shannon was horrified that he would be telling all the other guards about what he had seen and learned from her but she also knew there wasn't anything she could do about it. From his look she sensed that he wasn't going to let her not answer his question. She sighed and then said, "It's neither. I have a small strip of hair; my husband likes it that way."

"Well what a surprise," he said with a genuinely surprised look. He shook his head saying, "I had bet that you were shaved smooth. In fact everyone thought that."

With a sly smile he asked in a stage whisper voice, "Mind letting me have a peek?"

Wanting to tell him a definite no she had a stirring idea that he wouldn't accept her refusal. Frowning severely she moved her thumbs to the waist =band of her panties. Eagerly Lenny sat up and leaned forward his eager stare locked on her crotch. Bowing her head as she pushed her panties down, she revealed the upper part of the thin strip of closely-cropped, curly pubic hair.

"Um yes," he grunted huskily. Shannon sat there quietly as he eyed her snatch. He briefly looked up at her face asking, "How many guys have had the fun of playin' with your pussy?"

Shannon wanted to not answer but she hoped by answering maybe it would shorten the whole ordeal. In a breathless rush she said, "Three or four."

"So your old man wasn't the first?" He asked lightly and Shannon simply shook her head. He chuckled crudely as he asked, "Does he like to lick your pussy?"

Shannon knew she really couldn't object to his questions, at least not in their current situation. She swallowed and said quickly, "He does now and then."

It was the truth; her husband had on a few occasions gone down on her, but only after her pleading with him to. She had had her pussy licked by one of her prior lovers and had enjoyed it she wished she could get her husband to do it more often.

Deciding she had allowed him enough time to stare at her partly covered pussy she pulled her panties back up. He groaned disappointedly as she turned back to the console after quickly running the ends of her finger just inside the waistband of her panties to smooth it out.

As she scanned the readouts for the different monitors she saw that one of the machines was nearing the end of its tape and needed a new one put in. She tapped the rewind button on the monitor's control panel and then got up. She wasn't surprised to find Lenny still facing her. He turned in his seat as she padded barefoot over to the rack of recorders to keep watching her.

Knowing that he was watching her Shannon leaned from the waist so she could pull the long storage drawer open. She swore she could feel his hot stare at her ass as she stood there with her panty covered ass pointing at him. She removed the tape she needed and straightened. Slipping the new tape under her arm as she reached out and hit the eject button on the recorder she was interested in. She again deliberately bent over at the waist as she put the full tape away and then straightened, shoving the drawer shut with her knee. She kept her back to him as she grabbed the clipboard hanging on the metal rack and jotted the time and her initials on it to notate that the tape had been replaced. As she was making her entry she heard Lenny scooting his chair over near her. She returned the clipboard to the small hook hoping the shift would pass quickly and she had a sinking feeling it wouldn't.

Shannon let out a startled cry when Lenny suddenly grabbed her by the hips and pulled him backwards. Her feet flew up when he pulled her down onto his lap. He laughed as he excitedly said, "Have a seat Shannon."

"Let me go!" She frantically demanded as she tried to regain her footing. Her feet were kicking about and her arms were wildly flailing at the air in front of her.

"Ah come on Shannon enjoy your seat," he grunted firmly as he continued to pull her hard onto his lap. As he held her he was eagerly pushing his crotch against her squirming bottom. Even through his pants and her panties she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her.

"Please Lenny," she pleaded fearfully as she stopped trying to wiggle free.

"That's better," he said lightly but still gripping her hips tightly. He continued to slowly grind his crotch against her as he told her, "Now why don't you just sit here for awhile."

Shannon could tell by his tone it wasn't a request but a direction. He grunted when she made no more effort to standup. He then gave her another hard pull back so she was seated squarely on his hard cock, giving her a pleased grunt after he had.

"That's good," he said in a slow sugary tone. He relaxed his grip on her hips but kept his hands on them as he asked her, "Doesn't that feel good Shannon? Like your new seat?"

"No," she snapped with a definite shake of her head. Lenny simply grunted light heartedly.

Awkwardly Lenny moved the chair back so they were facing the monitors again. Shannon's toes were just brushing the floor sitting on his lap. Her legs were spread due to her position with his knees between hers.

"Bring up the main parking lot," he told her. Obediently she leaned forward, resting her forearm on the console as she reached out with her other hand. Quickly she switched the camera he had wanted to the main monitor. As she did he was lightly rubbing the bare skin of her flanks, just above her panties. She shivered as he lightly stroked her skin. He chuckled, apparently feeling her tremble and told her, "Aim it on the main entrance. Just in case someone decides to stop by."

Shannon did as he directed; at least they shouldn't be caught unaware, while there were a number of parking lots around the building there was only one street entrance. She remained leaning forward on her forearms after she had positioned the camera.

"That's good," Lenny said. He slid his hands a little higher on her sides and pulled her back, making her lay back against him. He groaned loudly as she did saying, "That's better."

Shannon stiffened as he began to slowly move his fingers along the waistband of her panties. He slipped his fingertips just under the waistband as he moved his hands from her side slightly. Quickly she grabbed his wrists and moved his hands, firmly placing them on the chair's armrests.

"You said you just wanted to look," she sternly reminded him.

"Can't blame me for trying," he said with a laugh. He pressed his crotch up against her as he asked, "So you ever had a black man?"

"No," she said with a quick shake of her head.

"Would you like to?" He asked slowly, "You know what they say. Once you go black..."

Quickly Shannon scrambled to her feet, stumbling slightly as she did. She spun around to face Lenny, finding him sitting there with a perplexed look. She was shivering with shock and anger.

"I think this has gone far enough," she said as she leaned towards him and waved her finger at him. She straightened, folding her arms across her chest saying, "I want my uniform back. Now!"

"Not yet," he said casually as he settled back in his seat, folding his arms across his chest after he had. He locked stares with her and told her, "I'll give it back when I want to."

Shannon gritted her teeth as she glared at him. She knew there wasn't anything she really could do. She sure as hell couldn't complain to their site supervisor about it. She could just imagine complaining that he had said some things she found offensive while she was sitting on his lap wearing just her bra and panties.

He gave her a condescending smile as he told her, "Don't worry I'll give your uniform back before anyone shows up."

As if to demonstrate his control he turned towards the console and reached out to adjust one of the cameras. Disheartened she let her arms drop to her sides and her shoulders dropped. She grabbed her chair and sat down in it; she wanted to cry but decided to not give him the pleasure of seeing her cry. After a few moments she saw from the corner of her eye that he reached over and opened the small drawer that was under the counter and between their two positions. She kept her eyes trained forward but all of attention was on what he was doing.

Lenny removed something from the drawer and shoved it closed. He was holding something out towards her as he said, "Here."

Shannon looked over to see what he was offering her. Her brows raised when she saw that he was holding the department's pass card; it gave them access to the whole building and also maintained a record of when the card was used and where. She shook her head asking, "What do you want me to do with that?"

"Do a round through the building," he said simply. The card replaced the need for them to have to carry a number of keys while they did their rounds through the building. He nodded at her as he said, "I did it last night so it's your turn."

They were expected to make at least one tour through the building, preferably more and this was how they could show that they had actually made a round. Shannon reached out and took the card from him, at least it would give her a chance to get dressed and get out of there for awhile. She wondered just how long she could arrange to stay away. She laid the card on the console in front of her, asking, "I need my uniform."

"Naw," Lenny said casually with a shake of his head.

"You don't expect me to make a round like this?" She asked in a shocked tone.

"Sure, why not?" He answered lightly.

"Lenny what if someone comes by?" She asked shaking her head.

"Oh no one is going to be here for six more hours," he said matter-of-factly. He leaned back in his chair and motioned at the monitors saying, "And if someone does I'll see 'em."

"But...but what am I suppose to do?"

"Well if someone does stop by while you're out I'll give ya a holler on the PA and I'll toss your clothes in the ladies john that's down the hall and you can get dressed in there," he said with a caviler shrug.

"You can't be serious," she said weakly knowing he probably was.

"Quite," he said with a thin smile. Suddenly he patted his upper thighs saying, "Or you can have your old seat back."

Disgustedly she grabbed the card off the console and stood up. While at least it would get her out of the office for a little while, she told herself. She prayed that no one would show up while she was out, she really wasn't sure if he would actually put her clothes in the rest room for her as he said or not.

"Have fun," he laughed as she pulled the door open and stepped out into the hall.

Shannon nervously looked up and down the empty hallway after she had stepped out. She knew the building was empty but she couldn't stop herself from looking about fearfully. She shuddered as she stood in the quiet hall, it felt rather chilly and the smooth tiled floor was also cold under her bare feet. She tried to decide what would be the quickest route through the building. She was tempted to do it on the run but knew that could cause their supervisor to ask some questions. Turning to her left she walked along the hall quickly, pausing when she reached the end of the hallway and nervously peered out.

The main entrance area was quiet and luckily dark. She didn't see any cars moving along the front drive, she took a deep breath and hurried across the lobby area. Skidding to a halt once she had passed through the lobby and into the short hallway across from where she had been. It was a T-intersection; to her left it went to the kitchen area and to her right to the shipping and receiving area. She moved down the short hallway to the metal door that opened into the building storeroom.

Waving the thick card in front of the sensor plate on the wall near the door she tugged the door open when she heard the low buzz indicating that the lock was free. She had always gotten a mild creepy feeling when she would walk through the area; it being dimly lit and with a high ceiling and now she felt even more uncomfortable because of her attire. She again shuddered as she stepped onto the cold concrete floor and the door silently swung shut behind her. Moving quickly along one of the rows she was glad that it wasn't the middle of winter because it could be down right cold in there.

Reaching the back side of the storeroom there was three large doors for trucks to load and unload things, there was also another one of the pass card sensor mounted near the entrance for drivers to come in through. Before she had reached the door she heard the PA crackle making her draw to a halt fearfully. She was both relieved and puzzled when she heard Lenny's voice over the speaker, "Call the security office."

The shipping and receiving desk was nearby so she wouldn't have to go hunt for a phone. She moved around the desk and grabbed the phone quickly dialing the security office's extension.

"What?" She asked when he picked up the phone.

"You look real nice," he said smoothly. Her eyes widened as she looked about and then remembered that there was an interior camera that showed the dock area. Instinctively she looked up where the camera was and knew that he was watching her on it. She was relieved to know that only the exterior cameras were recording and the interior ones didn't.

"What do you want?" She asked curtly.

"I really like the uniform you're wearing," he said as if he hadn't heard her question. He chuckled as he said, "I think that should be the official uniform."

"Are you done?" She asked trying to keep her anger in check.

"No I want you to sit down at that desk."

"What? Why?"

"Just sit down at that desk," he told her in a little bit firmer tone. Shaking her head she pulled the chair out and plopped down on it. He grunted quickly and then told her, "Now move back a little."

Deciding that arguing with him was useless she scooted the chair back a short distance. Once she had she asked, "There, anything else?"

"Yeah, lean back in the chair and put your feet up on the desk," he directed her in a husky voice. Sighing disgustedly she did as he had ordered; the chair squeaked loudly as she leaned back and placed her heels on the desk top. He grunted again and then told her, "Now spread your legs. Real wide."

Gritting her teeth and gripping the phone tighter she again did as he directed, slowly moving her feet apart.

"Oh that's great Shannon, real great," he sighed heavily. There was a pause and then he told her, "I wish this camera had a zoom on it. Know why? Wanna know what I would zoom this camera in on if I could?"

"My face?" She asked testily, glaring at the camera.

"Not quite," he said with a hearty laugh. In a playful tone he told her, "Nope try again. What do you think I would zoom this camera in on if I could? Zoom in for a real good close up."

Hoping to end his disgusting game Shannon said quickly, "Between my legs."

"You got it!" He said cheerfully. He grunted and then said, "Yeah I'd zoom the camera in for a real tight shot. You're giving me a great view. You look so hot sitting there with your legs spread. Um but you know what I'd really like to see."

"No, what?"

"Oh come on Shannon you know what I'd really like to see."

"Yes."

"And what is that Shannon? What is it that I'd really like you to show me?" He teased.

"My pussy," she said quietly, closing her eyes.

"Right again, very good," he said proudly. Slipping back into his smooth sultry tone he asked, "Come on Shannon how about a little peek? Just pull your panties over and let me have a peek at your pussy.

sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers