Over at My Cousin House!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick started to tent in my shorts, Deb's was drinking her drink eyes focused on the

fucking on the T.V, I looked over at jack and he had a big smile on his face, and his shorts were tenting.

Debs finished her drink and poured us all a shot of the E&J VSOP, and them she leaned back up against the couch looked at me and my hard erection in my short, then she looked over at Jack and his hard erection in his shorts and smiled, and said take those dicks out I want to play with them.

Quick, Fast, and in a hurry! We both got out of our clothes, Deb's knew about the size of my big dick, but when she looks over at Jack dick! O'SHIIITTTTT!!! she said, Jack dick was almost as big as mine. Debs said, Big Dick's must run in the family...

She stood up, took off her shirt, she was butt naked under all that time. Now you sit back down, and I'll sit in the middle. Out of nowhere she pulls out the KY Jelly, pour some in her left hand, rubbed her hands together, with her left hand on my dick and her other hand on Jack's dick and began to jerk us off at the same dame time.

She was jerking us off for about 5min, and said, I know that it feels good to the both of you, but someone better start playing with these big titties, they need some attention. I leaned over and took her left tit in my mouth, and Jack did the same with the other one. We both were sucking, licking and pulling them with our lips tight around them.

She started moaning hard, her head lean back up against the couch, her chest was going up and down as we sucked on her titties. She said, she could feel her pussy getting wet in between her legs. My Pussy is so wet right now. That was my que, to get down and eat some sweet pussy. I said to Jack, I can wait for you to taste this sweet ass pussy.

When I got up, I told debs to give jack some sloppy top, while I ate her from the back. she said OK, and got up, got on her knees in front of jack, started taking his big dick in her mouth little at a time to get used to it. I got behind her, laid down with my back on the floor, positioned myself under her Big Ass, she open up her legs a little more so I can get to that sweet tasting Pussy.

I can hear Jack saying, O'SHIIITTTTT!! This is the best head that I ever got. She's going H.A.M on my dick. OH GOD......KEEP SUCKING....DON'T STOP......

When I got in position under deb's, she lowers herself a little and my tongue enters her pussy, and I started licking away at it. She started to slowly rotating her ass on my face while I was eating her pussy, Grinding her pussy on my mouth, My tongue going deep in her pussy hole. Hmmmmm!, she was moaning on Jack's Big dick, and jack had never felt that sensation before on his dick.

He started saying' O'SHIIITTTTT I'M ABOUT TO CUUUUUMMMMM!!!!! His legs were shaking, raising them off the floor, toes curling up. Debs was sucking the shit out of his dick, she started fucking my face harder, my tongue deep as it could be in her pussy! HERE IT CUUUUUMMMMM! said Jack, I'M CUMMINGS.......He unloaded about 4 loads of cum in deb's mouth. She couldn't hold it all and some was leaking from the sides of her mouth.

Debs also said she was CUUUUUMMMMM!!!! O'MY GOD....YOU EAT PUSSY REAL GOOD......I'M CUMMINGS, OL'SHIT......OL'SHIT!! ROOOBBBEEEERRRRRTTTT!!!!! SPLASH!!

SQUIRTED ALL OVER MY FACE, ALMOST DROWN ME... Dame, deb's you tried to kill me.... I'm sorry Cuss but that was better than before... Jack said, you too done this before? Debs said, Stop with the bullshit jack. I heard everything that Robert told you of what we did a few weeks ago.

"ROBERT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL NO ONE, WHAT WE DID AND YOU TOLD JACK. AND YOU HAD A PLAN AT THAT, FOR JACK TO FOLLOW YOUR LEAD. I HAD A PLAN OF MINE OWN. AND IT WORKED."

I'M SO MAD WRIGHT NOW!!! BUT I'M HORNY AS HELL AND NEED TO BE FUCKED LONG AND HARD!!!! I NEED SOME DICK NOW! JACK! YOUR FUCKING ME DOGGIE, AND ROBERT! LAY ON THE RUG WHILE I SUCK YOUR DICK! I'M THE HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE TONIGHT!!!!!!

AND JACK! GET THE KY-JELLY, CAUSE YOU NEED TO LUBE THAT "BIG DICK UP!

So as we all got in in position, Me on the floor, deb's jacking my big dick off! to get me hard, and Jack behind deb's, lubing his big dick up, So he could fuck deb's long and hard like she said. Deb's was bringing life back to my dick, as she was jerking me on the down stroke she stop at the base of my dick and just held it. My dick hard as hell and she just drop a big glob of spit on the head of my dick and started lubing up my dick with it

Jack was lubing his dick up with KY- Jelly, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO FUCKING LONG JACK!!! PUT THAT BIG DICK IN SIDE MY PUSSY, NOW JACK!!!

Jack was so amazed that deb's ass was so big that when she arched her ass up in the air, he placed each hand on each of her ass cheeks and spread her big ass apart all he can see was an ass hole and big ass pussy lips and her big clit poking out. He lined up his dick to her pussy and enter her slowly.

Deb's pussy was still soak and wet from her squirting a little while ago, and with my lube up dick, once I pushed through her pussy lips and there was no resistance, my dick slip in about 3 inches and, deb's released Robert's dick from her mouth and said, "YOU BIG DICK MOTHER FUCKER"! Ooh' SHIT! PUT IT ALL INSIDE ME!

She started back sucking Robert dick and I saw Robert put a hand on the back of her head and started pumping his dick in her mouth in the sitting position. When I felt my dick pushing through deb's pussy, I had thought about the 5 in, 5 out that Robert was doing when he was telling me the story.

So started doing that! 5 in, 5 out! I did that about 5 or 6 times and I felt her pussy loosen up more, so I started adding more of my dick in her and fucking her a little faster.

Debs was moaning and humming on Robert's dick. Damn jack! Is this what you were feeling when she was sucking your dick. Hell Yaa! That shit feels good right!!

This pussy feels so good Deb's! I started long stroking her, watching my dick go in and out of that good pussy, Deb's was pushing her big ass back to me, meeting me as I fucked her balls deep, I grab on her hips and was fucking her as hard as I can, she released Rob's dick again, and yelled at the top of her lungs' I'M ABOUT TO CUMM, I'M ABOUT TO CUUUUUMMMMM.

As she was saying this, I was still going H.A.M IN HER PUSSY, Robert started jerking his dick so fast, that when he shot his fist load, It hit deb's right in her face, second one, third one, fourth one, all of his cum was covering her face. In her mouth, her cheeks, her forehead, Face all covered UP!! And at the same time while I'm going balls deep in her pussy! She said' I'M CUMMING!!!!!!! She squirted all over my dick, Squirt after squirt after squirt. It hit my thighs and was so much pressure. She started shaking and trembling. I can feel the inside of her pussy muscles pulsating on my dick shit felt good.

I was going to take my dick out, but she told me not to move, she was still shaking, but not as much. Robert was still jerking his dick getting all the Cum out, He told deb's he was sorry for CUMMING in her face and tried to get up and go get a towel, but she told him not to move also. We looked at each other with a concern look on are faces, like what the fuck did we do to her?

For about 5 minutes nothing was said, my dick still in her pussy, but now sliding out because it's going limp, Deb's tap me on my side and told me to move from her slow as I can from behind her. I did! and got up to my feet. Standing in a puddle of water from her squirting so much, I said, I'll go get some towels to clean up the floor and some for you deb's! She said to help her up from the floor first before up go!

She rolled over from in between Robert legs and was sitting on the floor with her back to the couch. As she raised up both her arms to me, I grab them and help her to her feet, but she still was unstable to stand on her own, legs still shaking, I had grab her by the waist and sat her down on the couch next to Robert.

I went and got the towels for the floor and one towel I had soaked it with warm water for debs to wipe the cum off her face. She did! and then she looked at me and then look over at Robert said!!!

THIS WAS MY FIRST THREESOME AND HAPPY IT WAS WITH YOU 2!... I HAVE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THAT BEFORE!... NEVER BEEN FUCKED SO GOOD THAT I COULDN'T EVEN MOVE! MY PUSSY IS STILL TINGLING FROM THAT BIG DICK..., NEVER HAD MY FACE COATED WITH CUMMM BEFORE!, NEVER, UNTILL NOW!... NEVER KNEW MY 2 COUSIN WERE PACKING BIG DICKS LIKE THAT AND CAN REALLY FUCK SO DAMN GOOD.... AND LAST OF ALL NEVER, NEVER, EEEVVVVVEEEERRRR TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS NIGHT!... I AM FUCKING REALLY MEAN THIS TIME ROBER AND JACK, NEVER TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US!!! I WILL GO TO JAIL IF THIS GETS BACK TO ME, YOU GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!!! We both looked at each other, looked back at her and I said, I'll take this to my grave, I wouldn't tell anybody! Robert said the same thing I PROMISE!!!

YOU SAID THAT SHIT BEFOR ROBERT. YOU BETTER DAMN MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!

Hold on a minute, jack said! So, debs!

When are you going to tell us about YOU AND AUNTY CAROL?????

The look on Robert face was!!!! (PRICELESS!!)

12