Me and My Nephew - Things Happen

Story Info
Vicki, Luisa and Bobby on an island.
2k words
4.36
15.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is continuation of 'Me and My nephew' two stories.

I hope you enjoy my story.

*****

Bobby went back to his mom, my sister Vicki, who called me and thanked me for taking good care of him for the past year. (I sure did.)

She continued and said, "Now that Bobby is finished with school we would like you to join us on a weeks cruise on a yacht that Charley is renting."

I was surprised but I accepted her invite.

She gave me all the details and I would be going at the end of the month with them on a cruise to the Caribbean.

I got to their house a day early and we got everything together for the trip. Charley, her husband was a great sailor and was going to skipper the yacht. We were all excited.

The next day we got to the dock and the yacht was beautiful. Charley showed us around and before we knew it we were heading out to sea.

The first day we stopped off at a couple of small islands and then he took us to an island that he knew that was off the sailing lanes. He anchored the yacht and my sister and I took the sun in our bikinis on the bow. My nephew and brother-in-law were in the stern fishing.

Suddenly, Charlie ran to the bow, Get off the boat now. Pirates are coming. We jumped off the boat with my nephew following. Charley got the dinghy and threw in some supplies and vacated the boat.

We all got to the beach and then we hid the dinghy. Just then we saw the pirates boarding the yacht. There must have been six of them. We could see them searching the yacht but they came up empty. After awhile we saw them take the yacht with their speed boat alongside. We were relieved that they didn't see us. Then my sister and I realized that our bikinis were almost completely torn from us swimming through the coral, as was Bobby's. His cock was practically hanging out.

Once they were out of sight Charley said, "I think I am going to take the dinghy and try to get to the shipping lanes and maybe see a ship and get help."

Vicki said, "Don't go. It will be better if we stay here."

He replied, "Nobody will find us here. The island isn't even on the map. I have to go. I'll take some provisions and water to get me through a couple of days. If I can't find anything, I'll come back."

Then he said, "Bobby, you're the man now. Take care of your mom and aunt. Find shelter and get a fire going."

"Ok dad. My Boy Scout training will come in handy now."

Within a few hours Charley took the dinghy and some provisions and water and left. We watched until he was out of sight.

In the meantime, Bobby was able to start a fire and he went looking for shelter, water and food. While he was gone Vicki and I tried to figure what we were going to do about our suits. I had an idea..."Vicki, let's go topless and use whatever material we can from the shredded tops for our bottoms."

"But what about Bobby?"

"What about him. I'm sure he has seen boobs before. It's that or go completely naked."

"I guess you're right, but what about Bobby...I mean his shorts are almost gone too." And then we removed our shredded tops.

"We will see what he has to say when he comes back."

A couple of hours later Bobby returned with a couple of coconuts and some firewood. "Mom, Aunt Luisa, Nice bathing suits."

"Don't be so smart sonny boy. Remember, I'm your mother."

"By the way, I found fresh water and somewhat of a cave we can sleep in. It's not far from here."

"That's good Bobby." I said to him.

I continued, "Bobby, your mom is concerned about your shorts."

"You mean what's left of them. If it doesn't bother you, I would just rather remove them."

I looked at Vicki and she looked at me and we both told him to remove them if he wanted."

He peeled off what was left of his shorts and his mother got an eyeful. I just smiled.

Then we moved whatever we had to the cave. Bobby brought some burning embers and created another fire, a big, warm fire in front of the cave.

Bobby gathered more coconuts and was able to open a couple. After we ate the insides, Bobby used the shells to collect fresh water for us to drink.

That night the three of us huddled together in the cave as the fire was big enough to keep us warm. I as on one side as was Vicki with my nephew in the middle. The poor guy was tucked in between two naked pair of boobs and I knew it must have been killing him, especially since his cock was quite visible.

It was a restless night for the three of us. Bobby made sure the fire didn't go out and we survived.

In the morning, we built an S.O.S. in the sand on all sides of the island, just in case. Bobby gathered more coconuts and wood. It was now almost two days since Charley left and we were beginning to get concerned.

In the afternoon, Bobby said he was going to go looking to see what he could find. I asked him if I could join him and he said I could. We went out along the beach looking for anything useable. When we were out of sight, we stopped and Bobby and I kissed, just like old times. We made out and in minutes my nephew had his hard cock in my cunt fucking me. It wasn't long before he filled my cunt with his warm semen. We rested then continued our search.

About two hours later and one more fucking, we arrived back at our cave with some berries. I didn't realize it but there was some dried cum on my thighs that I'm sure was noticed by Vicki but nothing was said.

Bobby managed to find some string and wire that his father left. He fashioned a hook for fishing and went to a large pool of water to see if there were any fish. Sure enough, he managed to catch one and Vicki cooked it over the open fire. We all felt much better.

One day turned into another and another and still no Charley. By now though our suits were just threads so we decided to remove whatever was left. We were all naked now.

We kept track of the days and it was two weeks since Charley left. We all feared the worse, but we had to go on.

Then on one foraging Bobby and I were caught fucking by Vicki.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

I replied, "Vicki, I think it's called fucking."

"I know what it is but how could you fuck your own nephew?"

"Vicki, calm down. It's only sex and so what. We have been here for almost a month and if I want Bobby to fuck me, I will. Maybe you should try it."

She then walked away while Bobby and I finished our fuck.

When we got back to the cave I apologized to Vicki and she said, "No, I should apologize. You two are adults and what else can we do?"

That night as we were in the cave and the fire was roaring, my eyes opened and I saw Vicki's hand on Bobby's cock. She was jerking him off very slowly. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

In the morning, Bobby smiled and thanked me for jerking him off. I looked at him and told him it wasn't me, it was his mother. I thought he was going to pass out. "Are you sure Aunt Luisa?"

"Bobby, I ought to know if I jerked you off. It was your mother."

"Wow. What do I do now?"

"Enjoy it while you can. Enjoy it while you can."

Bobby went fishing in the morning and caught a couple of fish that Vicki made and they were delicious. There was nothing much we could do but relax, take the sun and swim.

That night as we were huddled around the fire Vicki said, "I hate to say it but I don't think Charley is coming back."

"I'm afraid you're right sis. It doesn't look good."

"I think it's time we face the fact that we will be here forever. That being said, I want you both to know that any and all sex between us will be fine. We have no other choice."

"I agree sis. No use making believe we all don't have needs. Bobby, what do you say?"

Bobby replied, "I agree with Aunt Luisa. It might be awkward at first but we have no other choice. I wish dad were here."

Bobby put a lot of wood on the fire and we huddled together for warmth. I woke up when I felt movement and I saw Bobby hugging and kissing his mother. I watched them as they continued. It wasn't long before Bobby had his cock in his mother's cunt and was fucking her. Then I heard a moan and I knew Bobby filled his mother with his cum. I fell asleep right after that.

The next morning nothing was said and Bobby went for some water and he asked me to join him and to bring a couple of coconut shells. We went to get the water and filled the shells up and brought them back to the cave. We all drank and I noticed dried cum on Vicki's thigh. In the meantime Bobby went for some wood. "How was he Vicki?"

She looked at me and said, "He was very good...better than Charley. How did you know?"

"I saw you last night and his dried cum this morning."

"I can't believe I fucked my own son."

"Vicki, I have something to tell you and don't get angry, but for the time Bobby spent with me, we fucked all the time. It just happened."

"That's ok. Obviously you taught well."

Just then Bobby returned with firewood. His cock was hard.

Vicki said, "Bobby, why is your cock so hard?"

"I was just thinking about my two favorite women and how nice they've been to me and I got hard "

"So why don't you join me and your mom so we can take care of that."

He walked over to us and his mom pulled him closer and kissed him and hugged him as I moved to him and managed to start sucking his cock. It wasn't long before the three of us were feeling each other up and playing with each other. In the heat of the moment, Vicki and I started making out, kissing and suck each other's nipples while Bobby was playing with our pussies.

It was long before Vicki and I were on our backs and Bobby went from one cunt to the other fucking us. He shot some cum into his mom and as he was still coming shot some cum into my cunt.

God knows how often we did this over the next few months. He was so good, that Vicki and I both got pregnant and I had a baby boy and Vicki had a baby girl.

It was more than a year and we were still on the island. Then one day I heard a plane. I called Vicki and Bobby and Bobby lit a fire that we had prepared for such a moment. As the fire roared and the smoke rose, the plane moved closer to the island and it dipped it's wings and we knew they saw us. The plane left and the next day a ship appeared.

Soon a large motor boat was approaching the island. Finally, we were being rescued.

We watched as the landing party was now on the beach. Just then we saw Charley. The three of us ran to him and hugged him. As we approached him, we were given blankets to cover ourselves.

"Charley, we thought you were dead."

"I thought I was too. It's a long story. How are you all? The babies????"

Vicki said, "It's a long story. We'll tell you everything. We just want to get off this island.