All Comments on 'Over-Endowed'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Imperator_9Imperator_9about 6 years ago
Weirdly hot

The writing's a little rough round the edges, but the story managed to get me going nonetheless. A slightly more measured, reflective approach to the description of the barn and the women's bodies would have helped, but this was nevertheless an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where are the measurements?

The story idea was half good but you keep saying in the story that they are hypers, the only time I read anything remotely close to a size you mention that the main characters nipples are 7 inches long? (hardly hyper) and you just keep saying that they have monstrous boobs with out saying how big they are. You should try saying how far out they just from their chest or how many inches long the cocks are as they grow. There's no mention of how fast too. If they are growing after you mention them being 7 inches long that could be what? 2 inches in 3 hours? or 40 feet in minutes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I doubt I'm the only one who was surprised by that opening plot twist! So all your recent "stand-alone" stories have actually been set in the same continuity. Very interesting!

I'm not sure how I feel about that twist, especially considering the implications it has for the stars of those previous stories. Truth be told, I'm not a fan of this KFI thing in general. It seems like a sort of downwardy spiral into sex madness, and one of the things that I liked most about Piper's story was that it was presented as being a regular day for her. Her life isn't thrown into complete upheaval by the end of it. Obviously though, in Ashley's story, it seems pretty clear that there's no going back from what she's done, though it also starts off as though it's just her regular routine, so I did kind of feel like the ending to that one was a bit of a bummer.

I dunno, obviously you don't have to mold your stories around a single anon, (and in some cases I'd prefer you don't listen to an anon's feedback... \/ ) but for me, it's a bit of a turnoff to have a story receive a "BAD END". There's nothing appealing to me about the idea that once the story ends, the characters are just going to continue on in mindless depravity. Again, it's your call, and if that's how you wanna do it, then do it that way, but I feel like Piper's in a good place right now, and I would've liked if Ashley's story had ended on a more casual note as well.

As for this story, honestly... Not my kink? I think you already knew that if you did enough of these, it'd be pretty hard for someone to like every single one, and in this case, it's just not particularly interesting for me. I don't want to judge it because I simply don't feel like I would be a good judge for it.

I guess my final note is that, well, these all seem to be requested by the same person (or group?), so I figure to some extent you might be following a plot line that they have constructed for you, so if it's the case that my feedback is irrelevant to the direction this story is taking because you're just giving them what they asked for, then I understand, lol. What I'm talking about is certainly not on the level of minor details, and it's cool if they don't fit with what you want to/have to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2829 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES