Over Fifty Housing - Olivia

Story Info
Doris and Lynn meet Olivia for a first writers group meeting.
9.7k words
4.5
13.4k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OVER FIFTY HOUSING -- Olivia

I am a 60+ year old bi woman. Many of my stories, originate in memories and recent events of my life. All contain a combination of real and fictional characters with names changed as appropriate to protect the guilty. They are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, most often extremely submissive in sex.

If you like kinky mature women I hope you will enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve. I sometimes, to better frame the scene, include passages from stories I have previously published here on Literotica.

In this series I write as Doris Sweeney a White, widowed, bisexual, 53 year old woman.

From OVER FIFTY HOUSING -- Writers

Lynn arrived at just a little before 7:00. She did not look like the oh so reserved, 'business suit', Lynn I met when she first moved in or even the woman who was in my office just last Monday. She is about 5 foot 5 inches, I am slightly taller. She was wearing a white silk top that allowed her nipples to reveal that she was braless. Her top ended well for above her tight black Spanx pants revealing a ribbon of bare skin and a long floral scroll tattoo on her lower back. Those Spanx just accentuated wide hips and the lovely swell of her butt. She also wore tall red heels. Her graying blond hair was in a long braid that hung on her back almost to her waist.

As I poured her a glass of wine she noticed I was barefoot and kicked off those heels. Her toe nails were red and accentuated the dark skin tone of her ankles and feet.

As we talked Lynn very quickly got to the point. "Doris, Monday was an important day for me. I was honest with you and let you see the me no one has. Now you tell me the truth. How long really have women been in your life sexually?" "Show me the real Doris!"

I explained that I had spent my entire adult life happily with one man and had been with only one woman before I married and that was when I first finished college.

As our meal cooked we sat in my kitchen and talked. I explained that long ago before I was married my work took me to a conference where I was sharing a room with a woman my age, a colleague. This was two years after college. The short version of the story has the hotel made a mistake and gave us a single king room instead of two queen beds. We thought nothing of it. Two adult women in a bed big enough for four people...what could go wrong? What could go wrong was an understatement because it did not include the influence of alcohol. In the end we would have been fine with one twin bed. She was experienced and I was not but from the first kiss I knew it was something I wanted. I guess it was really then that I realized I was bisexual.

I told Lynn that the one experience did not change me really and I eventually married a great guy, had children and led a very normal life until...

Lynn urged me on, "Until what? Don't stop now! What happened?"

I was hesitant to answer. Her question brought back memories of a time and events I am not proud of. In the end I told her the truth.

"Over the years I always had an attraction to women, I loved to watch them, look at them, imagine sex with them, particularly younger women. I thought I was discreet but I too was being watched. It only a few years ago when a year after my husband passed my middle child, my daughter, and I had sex. She saw me looking at a woman in a coffee shop and confronted me. I'm not proud of it but it changed my life. I realized that for years I suppressed a need that was filled by Val for a while and then you for a bit. Now we'll see who comes along but the door is now open.

OVER FIFTY HOUSING - Olivia

I smiled and asked Lynn if she would like to borrow a tee shirt, just for tonight. By the way, Lynn looks wonderful in a Minnie Mouse tee shirt.

In the evening the easy conversation continued.

"Doris, remember Cliff? The guy you introduced me to?"

"Yes, of course. Nice guy, was I right? Do you still see him?"

"Doris, you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know what? What about him?" I laughed.

"You mean you actually did not try him out before you recommended him?"

I laughed, "No Lynn, he and I had dinner. There was no real chemistry. I did not 'try him out.'"

"Well then, let me be the first to tell you, Cliff has a perfect penis."

A little surprised by her comment I said, "Lynn, what the heck is a perfect penis?"

Lynn continued, "Why Doris, it's a penis that is the perfect length, the perfect thickness, with the perfect slight bend to it to make perfect contract with all the parts of me that bring me to perfect orgasm over and over again."

She wasn't done, "On our first date we went out to dinner and returned to my house and...... we did have chemistry. Not love but Perfect!"

Still not done, she continued: "Now Cliff is a gentleman and when he offered to use a condom I assured him I was well beyond needing that. Doris, then a little alarm bell sounded in my head and it was not about getting pregnant. I was concerned because the other reason for wearing a condom was to to prevent getting or giving an STD. I assured him I was certain that I was clean and waited for similar assurances from him."

"Instead he explained that some time ago his doctor had referred him to a fertility clinic as a sperm donor. It seems that ninety-nine percent of his sperm were Olympic level long distance swimmers and he had an exceptionally large number of them. Again I assured him that even though I was myself an Olympic level baby producer, we both laughed at my little joke, my body was no longer producing the egg his swimmers would be looking for. He laughed at our little back and fourth and in the end he assured me that his swimmers were disease free."

"Doris, I was well beyond getting pregnant so no worries. Cliff explained, continuing the juvenile swimmer analogy, that his swimmers were delivered in a very large pool. I stopped the analogy. Cliff are you trying to say that your sperm are very active and when you cum you cum a lot?"

"Finally he explained that he has always produced a lot of cum, a lot, and some women find it 'uncomfortable.' I again told him it was not a problem. I was wrong. That first night after just once the overflow was running out into my butt crack and when I stood, down my thigh.

I noticed that Lynn was almost too happy about this discovery, this perfect penis.

But there was more, "The following weekend we went to his cabin in the Smokey Mountains. I bought extra panty liners. With the perfect penis orgasms came the need for panty liners, lots of them. He gave me many orgasms and I used a lot of those liners. Perfect! At one point he was in my mouth and started to cum. I would not have thought it was possible for one man to produce that much cum and yet recover so quickly. I was in heaven but I could not swallow fast enough and it was running out and down onto my breasts. Over and over that weekend he filled me up. I thought nothing of it and was happy I made him excited enough to do it."

Now for the rest of the story. Lynn was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Doris, I'm pregnant!.... I need your help. I did a store bought test and then went to see my gynecologist. She told me what I should have already known. Until you go an entire year without a period you can still get pregnant. I know that now! I am!"

We were sitting at the kitchen table and Lynn got very quiet but I could see her hand moving under Minnie Mouse down between her legs. This conversation was making her excited. Something was wrong with this woman.

"Doris I cannot have this baby. I'm alone and too old. I'm so sorry this happened but I can't, I just can't." She paused for only a moment.

"My doctor said that if I have the baby she will arrange adoption. Doris, what do you think?"

I couldn't help myself, "Whose baby is it? Is it Cliffs? Have you told him? Are you sure.?

She had no immediate answer but after looking out the window for a moment she said, "Doris, I don't know. There was another guy a week or so before Cliff but it was only one night. The truth is I don't know how long I have been pregnant. My last period was a few weeks before my son and I......." She hesitated. "It was so light......." She hesitated again. "The one before than was I don't know when. I was sure I was no longer able to get pregnant." Lynn was sobbing now wringing her hands together on the table. I took her hands in mine. (Dear reader, yes she had sex with her son. To learn more read OVER FIFTY HOUSING -- Writers.)

"Lynn, I can not tell you what to do. I can only tell you what I did."

"What you DID?"

"Just after my husband died I had a one time fling with a friend, a married friend, a married friend with three children, our attorney. My husband had given up on sex or any intimacy for a almost a year before he died. Two weeks after we buried him our attorney was in my home helping me sort through the mess. In our papers I found something, a memento, that made me cry and he hugged me. That hug led to a kiss. The kiss led to touching and to bed. The truth is that at that moment I just wanted a man. I needed to surrender."

"Like you, I had not had a period in a long while and I really thought that part of my life was behind me. A month later I found out with a test kit, like you, that I was pregnant. My doctor Susan confirmed it, told me about all the risks and offered to support and help me with whatever decision I made. I can't tell you how much I cried trying to decide what to do. In the end I weighed the choices, ran out of time and called Susan. It was an outpatient procedure, and in her office and very quietly on a Monday morning Susan made the problem go away."

Lynn, I could not go to an abortion clinic. I could not bear the thought that I was actually getting an abortion even at this very early stage of pregnancy. I could not bear the thought that at 50 I allowed myself to get pregnant. Did I do the right thing? Yes and no. It was the right thing for me and the man who made me pregnant. I did not tell him and never will. Was I selfish? Yes, I would be lying if I said otherwise. Do I regret my decision? Yes, now and then when I see a baby."

The best I could do was to tell Lynn, "I will stand by you in whatever decision you make."

She was still crying. I kissed her gently and she melted into my arms. Two women trying to find a safe place to hide in each other's arms, I never felt more naked and vulnerable than I felt at that moment. Then I found out something I had not expected. "Doris, one reason why I thought initially that I was pregnant was my experience from past pregnancies. Being pregnant makes me horny, incredibly horny, all the time. Like right now. She took my hand and pulled it between her legs. She was wet, very wet. As soon as my hand touched her vagina she began to move against it. She leaned in and whispered, "Inside me, put your fingers inside me." Her eventual orgasm in bed was not quiet. Late that night we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I loved having her in my bed each night and making love to her whenever it moved us, bathing together and being a couple but more than that my friendship with Lynn was changing. I think I was falling in love with her.

I had not slept regularly with another since my husband died and just off and on with Val. I did not want this to end but I knew it would. I was careful to try in every way to not show how my feelings toward her were changing. I was worried I would scare her away.

Then it happened. We were in bed, just saying goodnight. I kissed her and she did what she always does when she wants more. She reached up under my nightshirt and touched one of my breasts. I yielded to her as I always do and pulled my top up over my head. She did the same and our panties followed. I was the aggressor tonight and moved to push her to go down on me. I stopped her for just a moment with my hands on her face and looked in her eyes. Then I opened my legs wide and welcomed her in. I hooked my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs up and out. Lynn's hands were on my butt cheeks pushing them up and pushing pillows under my lower back. Thank you yoga! She kissed my thighs and in a moment was licking me with long slow licks that ended just below my clit. We spent the night giving each other wonderful orgasms and fell asleep spent and naked.

She stayed with me and we became in every way a couple but only for a short time. In my heart I knew there was a Stacy and a Cliff. I was not the only lover Lynn had. I asked her one day, "Lynn, if we are together like this what about Stacy?"

Lynn smiled and said, "Oh, Stacy knows all about you and would love to meet you." What the fuck does that mean? It was clear, Lynn was with me but Lynn was not only with me. A few days later as I was doing the laundry I pick up a pair of Lynn's panties, panties loaded with drying cum. Seems Cliff was still in the picture also. That evening I asked Lynn if she was still seeing Cliff. Her answer was typical Lynn, "Of course silly, how often do you find a perfect penis? Oh, he knows all about us and can't wait to see you again."

It seems that I'm the only one who is not delighted with this situation. I had a very bad feeling that I had better get delighted or I was going to be on the outside looking in. That evening I asked Lynn if she would like to write a story about a three-way with her, me and Stacy? She replied as only Lynn might reply, "Of course I could do that but wouldn't it be easier to just invite her over? You will love her. Stacy has a perfect tongue you know."

Eventually I would meet both Stacy and Cliff (again) but those stories are best told on their own, stay tuned.

It was time to move on with life and we agreed to meet with Olivia and start the writers group.

I called Olivia and invited her over for our delayed first meeting.

Friday came and I stopped by the store to buy a few things for our afternoon together. As I waited in line to check out a friend, Joan, fell in line behind me. As we chatted she mention that she had heard that Lynn was staying with me. She told me that she thought it was great that I had found someone. Then not meaning to or maybe being very deliberately mean she told me to be careful. She had seen Lynn's car parked overnight in Cliffs driveway just a few days before. I was silent and didn't let on that I already knew. It annoys me that everyone knows everyone else's business in OFH.

Lynn and I had planned that first meeting for Friday evening but Olivia could only meet in the afternoon (hubby conflict) so Friday evening became Friday afternoon. In an email back and fourth discussion with Olivia I learned that she did not actually live in OFH. I didn't think much about it until the day we met her.

I happened to be looking out the front window when Olivia's car pulled in my driveway. Car is the wrong word, mini-van, soccer mom mini-van, older mini-van, better describes it. I watched as she got out and I remember thinking, "We have a problem."

Olivia appeared younger than I expected, maybe thirty, I had never asked. We would later learn that she was 28. She was dressed very much like the last woman who had graced my door with an offer to read the Bible and lead me to salvation. I thought, surely she knew that two women who lived in OFH would be older, perhaps even of a different generation, 'experienced women of the world.' With that last thought I silently laughed at myself for even thinking it.

The door bell rang and I saw Lynn coming from the bedroom into the hall as I opened the front door. There was no mistake, no bible, it was Olivia. Introductions all around confirmed it and my hopes for prayer and salvation were crushed. We moved to the den. Lynn and I had not discussed what to expect but I for one did not expect a 28 year old mom of two young children. So much for writing erotica, that idea seemed pretty much out of the question.

Now about Olivia. She was clearly much shorter than either Lynn or myself. I guessed five foot-one or two. It was 5 foot-two. Although her clothing was, in every way, ultra buttoned up and conservative it still had a hint of kink hidden in the very tall black heels she was wearing. Her tan shirt was just above the knee and had all it could do, given the tiniest waist possible, to hide hips and a butt that both flared out dramatically. The very obvious hour glass shape of her figure would have been hidden somewhat by that skirt except that she was imitating Dolly Parton above the waist as well right down to the bleach bottle blond hair. Her off-white blouse seemed to have been bought for a different person, a smaller person, and the buttons strained to contain their treasure. To be honest she was not quite as well endowed as Dolly Parton.

All three of us talked about our pasts, our current lives, and our expectations for the writers group. Needless to say, Lynn and I did not dwell on our current status of "roommates." Neither of us even came close to mentioning erotica.

Then Olivia, much like Lynn before her, couldn't stop talking. She started by telling us she could use some advice. She went on to tell us how nice it was to have women to talk to. The short version of her story was that her hubby apparently had lost interest after the second baby was born. It was clear to me at least that Olivia was much less interested in writing than having other women to talk to.

As we talked she confessed to not having had to "dress up" in a long while, just a little over a year since the youngest came along. She confided that none of her tops fit anymore with her breasts swollen to meet the needs of a constantly hungry little one. I'm not sure if she was bragging or complaining but she mentioned about how even her two year old wanted to nurse again when he saw his baby sister doing it. The problem was that the two year old was starting to talk and took great delight in telling his dad "mommy milk yummy." Her husband it seemed was not shy and after a few beers would forcefully help himself at the most awkward times.

We didn't really encourage her but she continued and confessed that nursing gave her great physical pleasure, even sometimes what she thought were gentle soft orgasms. Maybe there was hope for her writing erotica after all. Olivia asked us both if we had experienced the same. Lynn said she had never nursed. I told her that only one of my boys was my child by birth and although I did nurse him it was just a nice warm motherly thing to do, no orgasms came from it.

Just to see where this might lead I went on to explain that my husband had always been able to bring me to a satisfying orgasm by sucking my breasts even before the baby. After the baby and while I was nursing the orgasms he could bring me to that way we're wonderful. Telling her that was nice. It was a little secret from my married life that I enjoyed telling them both.

I noticed that as she spoke Olivia's skirt was working it's way up her lovely white thighs. She either didn't notice or didn't care. When she uncrossed and recrossed her legs I caught a flash of white panties.

Olivia, however, was not done. She told us that she was worried that the demand for milk had put her body in overdrive. Her breasts had grown two full cup sizes since the baby was born and sometimes even with the slightest stimulation the milk would just not stop flowing and she had to pump often which just further stimulated her body to produce more.

There seemed to be no shutting her up. If she went on much longer we would soon know her shoe size. In the den, those heels were long gone and she was barefoot and a few of the the buttons on her blouse had given up trying to keep it together and her white lace bra and some deep cleavage were visible.