Over Fifty Housing - Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his face away and put his now wet fingers in my mouth and told me to suck them.

I loved how I tasted and how he was talking to me and him pushing his fingers into my mouth I had a had a long low slow building orgasm that seemed to radiate up from my vagina to my breasts and back again, over and over.

I let that confession just hang in the air. I asked Olivia to tell me about watching porn.

"When I got pregnant the second time. I became just as horny and my husband of course lost interest again. I couldn't risk Jason again and by that time he was married anyway. At about that time I started to feel funny around other women. So Doris, I started masturbating while watching porn that involved women having sex and sometimes being dominant, very sexually dominant with other, often younger women."

She continued, "Doris, when we started this conversation we agreed to be totally honest with each other. I knew a little more about you when we first met than I admitted. I was told that you have been known to act as a matchmaker and introduce people of "similar interests" at OFH. Olivia paused for a long moment. When I started to speak she stopped me and blurted out, "So Doris, can you find someone for me?"

We were sitting next to each other on her couch. She was looking down at her hands and judging by the wetness showing on the front of her top she was getting excited by our conversation. I had just a moment to think.

"Olivia, tell me about the woman you would like to meet. Is she like Lynn, Val or someone else I might know?" It was Olivia's turn to be thoughtful.

"No Doris,....... she is more like you."

Just then her phone rang and Olivia gave me the 'just one moment' index finger as she picked it up. It was her husband. She reached for paper and a pen from the coffee table and wrote, "I'm sorry. It's late. He's drunk. Call you later, ok?"

I stood, gave her a silent kiss on the cheek and wrote on the pad. "Call me no matter how late."

Half way home my phone rang, it was Lynn. She was still at her sons house. She asked if I had some time to talk. I told he I was in the car on my way home and she mentioned that it would not take too long and we could finish quick and then maybe I could think about it. Of course, as much as I did not want to miss Olivia's call I said yes.

"Doris, it's late so just think about what I am going to tell you and you can give your thoughts tomorrow Ok?" She didn't wait. "I have decided to have the baby." She hesitated and I said nothing. "I will give it up, and I think I can convince one of my sons and his wife to adopt it. If that doesn't work out I'll let my doctor help me find a home for the baby." The phone was silent. I was blindsided. I had really expected her to abort it.

I finally, it was perhaps really only a moment or two, spoke. "Lynn, I think you are brave and I believe you are doing the right thing. I will be there for you until the end and even if you change your mind I will stand by your choice. I want to know all the details of how you decided and help you plan. Can we talk tomorrow morning?"

She did not answer right away but eventually asked, "Are you with someone right now in the car?"

What is wrong with this woman? She slept with Craig the night before she left. She has another woman, Stacy, in her life, she let some guy knock her up and she wants to know if I'm alone? I felt the anger building but calmed down.

"No Lynn, I'm alone. I'm tired, I'm almost home. We'll talk tomorrow. Ok?"

"Ok, I'll call in the morning."

I replied, "I'll look forward to talking to you and don't forget, I think you are doing the right thing. Talk to you then."

I pulled into my drive way and hit the garage door opener. I'm safe inside and entering the house as the garage door closes. As I put my keys on the counter the phone rings again. It's Olivia. I ask her if she is Ok?

"Oh I'm fine. He just has a few drinks at dinner when he travels and calls me to vent his frustration with his job. It's ok. I just didn't know how long we would be and didn't want to keep you waiting. Doris, I'm sorry I was that direct about you being the woman. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I'm so unsure of everything."

I stopped her by saying, "Stop Olivia. Well start over tomorrow night Ok?"

She said simply, "Ok, I'd like that."

"I'll be there at 7:00." She was gone.

Now what the hell am I going to do? This woman is barely thirty, very attractive and wants me to help her more fully understand her feelings about women. I was either a very very lucky woman or tomorrow I would find out that between Olivia and Lynn I should have left town.

It's 9:00 am. I have been up for a while, showered and ate something. I'm on my second cup of coffee after a difficult nights sleep. I just could not figure out what to do about Olivia. What to do about Lynn is not really an urgent problem because I really don't have to "do" anything.

The phone rings. It's Lynn and she is cheerful and seems to have not a care in the world. She tells me all about her visit and how the whole family is wonderful and supportive. I stopped short of directly asking her if she told them she is pregnant. I later found out that her daughter-in-law suspected it and asked her.

Lynn then dumped the whole story about how her daughter-in-law told her son and they convinced her to have the baby. Then she dropped the bomb. After my conversation with her last night she called Stacy and they had a long long talk. Bottom line, "she thinks" is that she will move in with Stacy until the baby is born and her son and daughter-in-law will adopt it.

This is all happening too quickly for me to get my arms around so I just reassure her that I will help in any way she needs and she promises to call when she gets back home.

Late afternoon. I'm sitting in the tub for an hour with a bottle of wine trying to plan for this evening. Of course there can be no real "plan." Something will happen or it won't. I think I have a way to approach the conversation. We'll see. I seem to be saying that a lot lately. Maybe I should just leave town.

I arrive at 7:00 as we have planned and I'm greeted at the door by a different Olivia. This Olivia has taken the time to put on makeup and she is wearing her hair up. Navy shorts, an off white top and no shoes, a very sexy Olivia tonight. Not at all the tired housewife who was here last night.

We sit and talk about our day. Just trying to get comfortable with each other and the situation we find ourselves in.

I take a deep breath and change the conversation. We are sitting on the couch very near each other. I put my hand on her leg just above her knee and ask her to tell me about watching lesbian porn and masturbating. She puts her hand on mine and tells me honestly what she experienced. Her hand is hot on mine.

"I found movies on line and after watching part of a few and searching around I found one that was two women. I watched all of that first one I found it excited me and I took my iPad to bed and touched myself while watching it. I had a wonderful orgasm."

I was a little surprised by how honest she was being with me but I did realize that she was telling me with this story what she wanted to experience. I encouraged her to continue and it turned out there was more to her story.

"Each night I did this I kept searching for more and different movies and found some that seemed perfect. I also found a way to play the movies on my bedroom TV. The movies I found that I liked the most involved one experienced woman seducing an inexperienced, often younger, woman. I'm sorry Doris, but that is why when you asked me what kind of woman I was most attracted to I said you were. You were the older woman in my movies and the younger woman was me."

I leaned in on the couch and kissed her gently. She very hesitantly returned the kiss.

My turn. "Olivia, show me."

She thought for a moment and seemed to be trying to understand what I was asking her to do. She stood, picked up her iPad, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. The TV came on on the wall at the foot of the bed. She was laying on the bed and I was sitting beside her. As the movie started she had her hands on her inner thighs and was moving them up toward her shorts. She rubbed herself through her shorts but quickly unbuttoned them and pulled them down and off her legs. As she leaned over to put them on a nearby chair I saw she was wearing a thong that hid nothing of her perfect round butt cheeks.

She sat up and pulled her top off and over her head. The front of her bra was wet. I put my hand on her thigh and thought I felt her tremor slightly. As I moved my hand up her thigh toward he thong covered mound she unclipped the single clasp at the center front of her bra and it fell away.

I was somewhat surprised by her nipples. When I nursed my son my nipples and the surrounding areola became darker and the nipples themselves became thicker. Olivia's nipples and areola were pink and looked, I imagine, as they always did before nursing except.... The areola were wrinkled tightly and covered with small bumps more from arousal than nursing I suspect and at the end of each nipple was a single drop of her milk. My hand moved to and under her thong to find her smooth hairless mound. She spread her legs slightly but I pushed them back together and took the string straps of the thong and pulled it down and off her legs.

She was naked and I saw her spread her legs again just slightly at the knees completely exposing her vagina. She watched without a word, just a smile, as I stood and took off my clothing and left them on the floor. When I joined her on the bed her kiss was not at all tentative. She parted her lips as I slid my tongue between them and along her teeth. I took her hand and moved it between my legs as I did the same to her with my hand. She looked at me questioningly and I spoke softly in her ear. "Just imagine I am you and you are me. Love me as you would love yourself."

She smiled and took my face in her hands and brought it to her breasts. I sucked her breasts, her milk, as she found mine and fondled them.

Olivia and I see each other quite often. By the way, she does taste and smell wonderful. When her husband is away we sometimes sleep together. Her husband thinks I am friend and just another writer in Olivia's writing group.