Over Fifty Housing - Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Olivia arrived I saw in Lynn's face everything I needed to know. Neither of us had met Olivia before and I saw in Lynn's face that she intended, if possible, to get to know Olivia well beyond our writers group.

When Olivia did stop talking it was only to thank us for listening. It was then that I realized that looking at younger women was what got me in trouble with my daughter and I was looking at Olivia the same way.

We started talking about writing experiences and Olivia as I had come to suspect had little if any experience. She did keep a journal at one time. To reassure her, I mentioned the journaling I had done in college and my time on the college newspaper. I told the truth when I mentioned writing erotica for an online publisher. I just know I beat Lynn to it when I suggested that she, Lynn, had written secret stories for her husband to "relight the fire" and to hint at what she wanted from him.

Lynn of course, not to be undone mentioned that the story that has most effected her husband and made him want sex again was a story about her and her friend Stacy. She suggested that men, it seems, are more jealous of their wives having sex with another woman than sex with a man.

I could tell Olivia was not uncomfortable with the idea. The drinks were having their effect. "That sounds like a great idea but I have never...... I wouldn't know where to begin to actually do that. I mean doing it not writing about it. I could write about it. I have thought about it. Not the husband part but the other woman part."

I suggested we start by writing something with no end objective in mind. I suggested, "Write about a secret desire fantasy you have that you have never told anyone."

We gave Olivia the web site name and our author names for the erotica stories we had published.

We all agreed to give it a try and meet again in three weeks when Lynn would return from visiting family in Georgia. I suspected that Lynn's last minute trip was more than just a family visit. Olivia seemed relieved at having three weeks. As she was leaving I noticed that the front of her blouse was just changing color where it was getting moist.

That evening at dinner it was obvious that Lynn and I were at odds on this woman. I thought she was asking for help to fix her marriage and perhaps secret desires. Lynn wouldn't say but I knew she had something else in mind.

Lynn left for home after supper to pack for her trip. I fell asleep concerned that we had misled Olivia. Oh well, plenty of time to fix that while Lynn was away. I will call Olivia in the morning.

I did not wait until morning. I awoke during the night and e-mailed Olivia asking if we could meet "just the two of us." We met for coffee on Monday morning.

Olivia had only an hour free of the children so the conversation had to be quick. I started, "Olivia, did you really want to join a writers group?"

She told me she kept a journal and did want to write and had started on the story we had agreed on but she also wanted women friends to talk to and confide in.

I asked her what she meant by "confide in."

She was not shy but she hesitated and said, "Doris, I really appreciate that you took the time to meet with me, just the two of us. My mom died when I was very young, long before I married and I miss not having her to confide in." That hurt, I admit I am 'almost' old enough to be her mother but I sure as hell don't want to be thought of that way.

Olivia continued, "There are so many things but just one of the reasons why I need a woman to talk to is my changing feelings about sex. Doris I read your stories and I see in myself now having had the many of the same feelings you expressed. I have lots of questions about sex with women. I don't know how to make sense of all these feelings."

I touched her hand. "Olivia, do you want to talk about this when we have more time than we do today?" Before she could answer I told her, "I'll listen if that is what you want. I can coach you if that is what you want. I like the kinky idea of being old enough to be your mom and teaching my daughter." I laughed but Olivia didn't.

She looked at me seriously and said, "When? How do we start?"

This was a real WTF moment. How in any way am I qualified to be a sex therapist life coach? How the hell did I fall into this? I looked at her and said, "Olivia, I'm not at all sure where this goes but we can talk about anything you want to. When do YOU want to start?"

Without hesitation she said, "Tomorrow night. My husband leaves tonight for a week and I'll put the children to bed and we can be uninterrupted from 7:00 on."

I agreed and then she started asking questions again. Olivia started by telling me she had stayed up late Saturday and Sunday and read all my on line stories and Lynn's as well. Then she dropped the question I did not want to answer, "The story about you and your daughter, was it true?"

"Yes it is true."

"Will you tell me how it happened?"

I looked at her and explained that I would tell her the details if she wanted tomorrow night but for now let's just say that my daughter is a lesbian and she caught me checking out another woman and she took advantage of a weak moment. It was wrong. I would not do it again but it did make me accepting of the fact that I am bi-sexual. I have been with both men and women since that happened.

I then asked her why it was important to her.

She got serious, "Doris, we don't have a lot of time today but.......I knew more about you than I let on when I answered the ad for a writers group. A friend of mine is good friends with Valerie, yes your Valerie. Doris, I watch lesbian porn a lot while my husband is at work. I want to understand my feelings and if you would help me do that I would be forever grateful. I also need to understand what it is that makes me attracted to other women. I am not a lesbian but....... I have no experience with this but I want to explore it. Maybe we could just talk about what you feel being a bisexual, having sex with other women. We don't have to do anything."

I looked at her, "Olivia, no secrets ok? Tell me the truth always and we will see what happens."

She smiled and nodded yes.

On the way home I drove by Cliffs house. Lynn's car was in the driveway. He, I'm sure, drove her to the airport but I'm also sure she stayed with him Saturday night. I wonder if she told him she is pregnant.

I had a lot of thinking to do. All the way home I was thinking of how hopeful Olivia looked as she dumped the problems of her world on me. It just might be that she is just a frustrated wife in need of a little coaching and a good fuck by her hubby. Tomorrow night the education of Olivia starts.

When I arrived Olivia seemed very nervous. I reassured her that this was all going to be ok. We would just take it slow and everything will fall into place. She smiled and just said, "Yes ma'am!" I thought that was an odd way to answer me. She is constantly dropping hints that I am old enough to be her mom, it's annoying.

She was wearing very short shorts under a man's dress shirt. Without the longer skirt it was obvious that she had lovely thighs and great legs. I couldn't help but for just a moment imagine them wrapped around me.

Olivia offered me a drink and I took only a Pepsi. Yes I know a Pepsi is a drink but do I have to spell it all out? In any case I had had more than a few already that day.

She asked nervously if we should use the bedroom. I told her we should stay in her living room. She was seated next to me on the couch.

She started by apologizing for implying that I was old enough to be her mother. She tried to explain that she was thinking more of a life coach, a mentor.

Olivia asked me again about Val, how I met her, why we split. I explained as best I could.

(Dear reader, some of the following is taken from previous OVER FIFTY HOUSING stories.)

Olivia, Val and I discovered we both enjoyed Yoga and we both have done it off and on for years. We searched the OFH activities list and found...nothing. I was thinking it but Val was the first to say it. "Let's start a group." We got a permit to hold classes at the OFH Club House and we were off. This is very much the same way I decided to start the writers group with Lynn.

As Val and I planned and talked it became obvious that I was the more experienced. Val was interested in why I had spent so much time doing Yoga when so many other forms of exercise were available. She had hopped around gym to gym, activity to activity, more social than workout.

I told her the truth as best I could. As I spoke I surprised myself by how honest and open I was being with her. I told her my husband was in the construction business and in really good shape. He was also very demanding in bed so Yoga was my way of keeping up. Flexibility I thought was more important than strength and Yoga gave me that. I didn't know anything about Val's sex life at that time and Olivia kept asking for more information.

I don't exactly know how it happened but I was telling Olivia in graphic detail about my sex life.

She asked, I answered. Somehow I told her that I never refused him and he had access to every part of my body, every hole.

Val asked and I explained that John and I discovered anal sex one day when he was licking me.

That one hole John loved has been off limits since my youngest was born. A difficult birth can change even an accommodating hole. It certainly changed mine. My remaining holes work just fine and I made a point of getting really good at giving him oral sex.

Val, like you Olivia, asked me about how I found out I was bi. I was hesitant to answer Val and I'm hesitant to tell you. The question brings back memories of a time I am not proud of.

It was years ago when my middle child, a daughter, caught me looking at another woman in a coffee shop. She asked me if I was checking the woman out. I answered, "Of course not. Don't be silly. Well maybe, what about it?"

My daughter then asked, "Mom, tell the truth, have you ever?"

This conversation was awkward because daughter number one is a lesbian and came out in high school. She could tell... I suspect they can always tell.

I answered her honestly. "No I have not, the opportunity never presented itself, and to tell you the truth I do not know what I would have done if it did."

She just smiled and said, "I knew it."

When we got home and sometime later she asked me, "Mom, would you like to try the 'soft side' of sex with a woman if it were possible?"

I simply said, "It's never going to happen, baby. There is no one interested in me that way."

She came very close to me and said in a very soft voice, "Mom, I'm standing right here."

We should never have but we did. She put her face, her lips, inches from mine, and waited. I surrendered and initiated the first kiss. As her lips parted I slid my tongue between them and not long after, into her mouth. I was the aggressor. We were alone in the house and I pushed her into the master bedroom and kissed every part of her body as we removed each other's clothing. I pushed her back onto the bed and put my hands behind her knees as I pushed her legs up and apart. I was licking her as I had learned to be licked by my husband. She was very wet and her musk was incredibly erotic. I don't think she had ever shaved or trimmed but I found her clit and licked it as John licked mine. I don't know how long it went on but I felt her pull me up alongside her and she pushed my leg up and then she was licking me. It did not end until we had both had an orgasm.

Laying side by side in each other's arms we agreed it would never, could never, happen again and it didn't. The thing I remember most is looking at her naked and seeing myself at twenty. It was wrong but it was so overwhelmingly sexy. My daughter is every bit as talented orally as my husband! I must admit that my first experience with the 'soft side' of sex was an eye-opener.

Now about Val.

I was pleased when Val agreed to a river cruise trip. It was number one on my list for years but John wouldn't hear of it. The departure date came and we were ready. Our trip to France was uneventful, If you have to travel by air, first-class air travel, I expect, is always the best way to fly.

Our arrival day hotel in the center of Paris was lovely and the day gave us a chance to take a private guided tour of the city before boarding the boat. The River Boat arrived while we were on the tour and we saw it dock. The following day we were aboard and being escorted to our cabin.

Lovely top deck, river view balcony, immaculate cabin...with 'one' large bed. Now, dear reader, don't get excited. We knew there was only one queen size bed when we booked the suite. It was the only top deck suite available and we expected to spend very little time sleeping.

Once aboard we unpacked and once underway, we casually toured the boat and then changed for dinner. Dinner was just marvelous. Wonderful food and excellent wine. After dinner, we spent some time in the onboard casino and each lost our agreed-upon $$$!

As it grew late we returned to our room and finally had a chance to check the welcome basket the cruise line had left for us. We also found a bottle of French wine left for us as we were having dinner.

We took the wine out to the balcony and drank a glass or two as the Paris skyline faded into the distance.

As we reentered the cabin Val was quick to change out of her dinner attire. Honestly, I think that was the first time I saw her nearly naked. Well that is not at all true, we had showered and changed at the gym. It was however the first time I had seen her nearly naked after having had two drinks at dinner and a glass of wine after dinner! She went as far as the very lacy, sexy bra and panties she was wearing and dared me to join her "in undies" out on the deck.

I took off my dress and to better her 'dare' stopped with only my panties on. I joined her on the balcony and poured another glass of wine for each of us. When Val saw me in only panties she smiled, leaned forward, unfastened her bra and while looking at me threw it overboard.

The truth is, compared to Val I have small breasts at 36 barely a B. I was envious.

Val held out her glass to clink mine and offer a toast. "To Doris and Val, partners in crime."

We sat until the bottle was empty on a beautiful warm moonlit night. Val broke the silence, "First dibs on the bathroom side of the bed." She got up and reentered the cabin. I finished my wine and as I reentered the room she was just coming out of the bathroom... Naked. She climbed into the bed and pulled the covers up. She looked at me and said, "Brush your teeth and come to bed sexy."

As I climbed into bed I told her how wonderful this trip had been so far and said good night. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and she also said good night.

I turned out the light and listened to the sounds of the boat. I wondered why we were both naked less than a foot from each other if we had not both intended more. Only a moment had past when I heard Val say, "Doris?" I felt her hand on my thigh, I turned on the light, and turned toward her. We were kissing and her hand was moving up my thigh onto my chest and up to my breasts. She was so gentle, almost as though it was her first time.

I thought I felt her hand shaking as she caressed my breasts and then the hesitation was gone and she was sucking my nipples even gently biting them. Then her hand was between my legs and her fingers were probing. I was so wet, had been for hours, that her fingers easily found their way into me.

I repositioned herself on her back and said, "Doris, I want you to lick me." I was surprised. It was not a request. I liked her taking control and without hesitation I did as she asked. She was very wet and reached orgasm quickly.

She was treating me the way I had always dreamed of being treated. I had always wanted my husband, anyone to just take me, use me, and Doris was doing exactly that.

I had spent my life being willingly submissive to my husband. My experience with my daughter where I took control and was dominant was a sign that I needed that in my life.

Olivia thought for a moment and asked, "Doris were you more" She hesitated as though searching for the right word, "submissive with your husband than you are now?"

I thought about her question and answered as best I could. "I wouldn't use the word submissive. Did I do as I was asked sexually? Yes always. Did I let him take the initiative? Yes always. Was I his sex slave?" I laughed a little. "Only sometimes." I continued, "Now it's different, I like being in control, deciding what will happen, being more demanding sexually, being the one in control, perhaps too much.

Olivia just looked at me and said, "Doris, I thought that about you. I like that about you. My husband doesn't initiate sex very often. I would like it if he was MUCH more demanding." I was learning that Olivia once she stared talking kept talking. "Once when we were first married he was playing poker with the guys and he bet.......me and lost. He was drunk but when everyone else went home one guy, his best friend Jason, stayed behind. My hubby led me into the bedroom while Jason followed. I knew what was going to happen, I heard the uproar when he lost, so I only half heartedly resisted. They took my clothes off and while one or the other held me down they took turns with me. I remember how it felt to have him in me while my husband watched. He was bigger than my husband and I had an orgasm almost right away. My husband was so guilty the next day that I did not tell him how much I loved being dominated like that.

Today I wish I had told him but I was young and naïve. I was worried that he would think I was a whore or something. Imagine that, the two of them practically raped me and I was worried what he might think. The truth is I actually hoped it would happen again. I actually wanted him to hold me down and watch as another man fucked me. It never did happen again, not that way."

I asked Olivia, "What do you mean, not that way?"

"Doris, when I went off the pill and got pregnant with our first, I was horny all the time, all the time. The bigger I got the more needy I became. That is unfortunately when he completely lost interest for a while. So, I did what I never should have done, when I accidentally pumped into Jason at the supermarket, I invited him over. Jason was single and only too willing to visit while my hubby worked or even sleep over when he travelled. My husband never knew and never will know."

"Jason was, like your husband I imagine, very demanding physically. I learned more about sex from Jason in those few months than in all my years single or married.

Doris, my husband was not into oral sex at all. Oh, he liked it when I sucked him but he went down on me only once and even that time only for a moment. He told me I was too wet and did not smell or taste good. I let it go and like many wives, I guess, lived without it.

Jason was so different. He loved to lick me and not just my vagina, she hesitated, my butt hole too. I loved that, I never knew it was so sensitive. Jason talked a lot during sex. He also laughed a lot and told me I was so wet he would not have to wash his face for a week. One time, I remember so vividly, I had a huge orgasm while he was licking me. He brought his soaked face close to mine and told me I had just squirted in his mouth. I didn't know what to say or how to feel I didn't know I did that. Should I say I'm sorry? Just as I started to speak he kissed me. He put his wet face and mouth on mine. After the kiss he looked at me and asked if I wanted a taste? Without another word I licked his mouth and face I thought I tasted wonderful. While I was licking him his fingers were in me, stretching me open.