Over Fifty Housing - The List

Story Info
Life changes and takes Doris beyond friendship.
10.4k words
4.51
10.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a mature bi woman. I hope you enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve my writing. Be warned, I sometimes, to better frame the scene, include passages from stories I have previously published here. All characters are 18 years old or older.

In this series I write as Doris Sweeney a widowed, bisexual, 53 year old woman.

A little background......

"Over Fifty Housing" the ad read. What the hell does that even mean?

I'm sorry. I've noticed that I am using the word "Hell" a lot more these days. My grandchildren seem to use it in every sentence, well they actually use worse words, but I didn't until recently. I never use it out loud but it is always in my thoughts. I'm just getting old and grumpy I guess.

Now what the hell was I saying? Concentrate Doris, concentrate. Oh yeah, about this Over Fifty Housing, how am I supposed to know what they are selling if they can't even use correct English? Are the houses over fifty years old? Are all the people living in the houses over fifty years old? The old farts who live here even call the place OFH like everyone knows that stands for Over Fifty Housing.

On my first drive thru it appears that it is really neither of my guesses. I'm told by friends that it is a neighborhood exclusively for people over fifty but that would mean those children on bicycles are really very young looking old people. The houses are all new with many still under construction. I later learned that those were grandchildren visiting.

I took the walking tour and it turns out they are lovely, moderately priced, new homes on small lots designed to have little or no landscape maintenance. Did I mention how much I detest gardening?

I have lived in my home in a neighboring town for over thirty five years now. John and I raised our four children in that house and today it's just too damn big, too damn empty, and too damn expensive. Now there is another word I have started to use a lot.

I learn that I can buy a new two bedroom two bath home in OFH for three hundred thousand dollars. I can sell the big house, a realtor tells me, for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Realtor lady mumbles something about location, location, location. Who would have thought when we bought it that one day it would be worth three quarters of a million dollars?

With the money from the sale of the old house, my pension from teaching, Johns residual pension, social security and Johns life insurance I can easily live comfortably for the rest of my life and travel, something John never wanted to do. It's time to move on. The children will go ballistic but with the right planning it can be done before they know and can object.

I have lived here for three years now and love it. OFH has opened my eyes to many aspects of getting older that people seldom talk about and I hope to explore many of those in this in this series of stories.

OVER FIFTY HOUSING -- The List

I met Alice in OFH yoga class when I first moved here. Nice enough person, pretty and a perpetual smile, but nothing ever came of our chance meeting until almost three years later when she asked a question of the group during a class break. Alice was planning international travel and needed to renew her passport and to renew her passport she needed an up to date 'official' photograph.

Years ago before I retired and moved here, my now deceased husband and I owned and operated a pharmacy that also provided passport and some other photo services. We sold the business when he became ill but I still have, I'm sure, the camera and other equipment I would need so I approach Alice after the class and volunteer my services.

We agreed that if she wanted we could do it at my home and we set a time for later in the week. The camera and other things leftover from my 'hobby business' were in the garage and I got everything out, checked everything and bought a few things that I needed.

When Alice arrived we sat, talked, and had coffee. The conversation flowed freely like we were old friends. I liked this woman, Alice. Like everyone living in OFH Alice is over fifty but not by much, she is fifty-two. I am somewhat taller and guess she is about five foot three inches tall. Not slender, not obese she mirrors my own battle with chubby. What I first noticed about her were her legs. I'm always envious of women with slender, muscular defined legs. She has short 'dirty blond' hair and is in every other way 'average lovely.'

As we talked, I explained how it happened that I took passport photos, how it all started for me about thirty or more years ago when my husband and I owned a local pharmacy. My husband was the pharmacist and I ran the retail and photo side of the business. As part of that business I took passport photos and developed a photography hobby.

I pointed to the camera and photo albums on the table and Alice picked up and looked through an album. She asked about a particular photo. "And who is this?"

I looked. "Oh, that is Lauren, my first private photo customer."

Alice rightfully looked puzzled, "private photo customer?"

I explained that Lauren and I were good friends, back to high school, good friends. I had taken her passport photo at the pharmacy and she discreetly asked if I knew of anyone who would take 'boudoir' pictures of her to give to her husband on his birthday. I was surprised by her question, mistakenly thought she meant naked, and initially said I didn't know anyone but she should be careful doing that.

As she was paying and about to leave I had second thoughts and quietly suggested I could do it but certainly not here in the store. In a parking lot conversation she agreed to my conditions; in my house; while hubby is working and no one can know who took the pictures.

Two days later Lauren arrived and it did not go well. Somehow she thought makeup was optional. Lauren also apparently thought gym shorts were negligee. For a reason we later laughed about she also thought a few untrimmed stray hairs were sexy.

First things first..... both of us, off shopping for just a few things for her to wear. Then, a few days later in the morning early, a good salon for full makeup and a full wax hair removal, front and rear and everywhere. We had laughed and agreed that she could explain it to her husband as an early birthday present.

"When Lauren, arrived later that day the change was stunning and she was giddy about it. The first thing she did was make sure the house was empty then she stripped naked and like a child with a newly discovered talent she showed me the transformation. Perfect hair, the same reddish blond but shorter and stylish. Perfect makeup with the right color lips. Even foundation makeup to blend the hundreds of freckles on the upper portions of her breasts and chest. I was surprised but secretly pleased at how immodest she was while showing me her naked body."

The picture Alice was looking at is only one I kept of my photo session with Lauren. It was Lauren's favorite and mine too, her in a sexy bra and panties set we bought. Alice looked at the picture and said, "Beautiful woman, I can see why this picture was her favorite." She thought for a moment looking at the picture then said, "But Doris, what is this?" She pointed to a small patch of red/blond hair just above the top of the tiny panties.

I laughed and said, "Lauren didn't want to be completely naked."

We both laughed a little at that idea.

"Alice, I knew then and I know now that the reason I agreed to take the pictures was because even at my age back then, probably twenty-five or so, I was looking for an excuse to look at her naked and maybe do more. There was an amazing amount of raw sexual chemistry I felt for Lauren and I admit that that day I touched her in places and ways I should not have. She did not object or try to stop me in any way. In the end, that day, Lauren and I did not have sex in a way that could be considered traditional but she left me wet and in my bedroom searching for a self inflicted orgasm."

I soon learned that Audrey showed many, not all, of the pictures to friends and I was getting discrete requests for similar boudoir sessions. I remember initially being surprised that so many women, like me in their mid-twenties, wanted their pictures taken partially naked and perhaps in very seductive poses. My ideas about that changed when the first woman really wanted naked pictures and some in very sexually suggestive poses. I realized then that they were taking the pictures for themselves in perhaps a futile attempt to stop the clock from ticking.

A few weeks later I invited Lauren to lunch in my home. I confessed my perversion and she and I took the next step. Lauren for her part was open and confessed to constantly be looking for women who might be interested in non-committal sex. She confided that she had a short list of local women who were available to other women if a connection was made, if the chemistry was right. She and I shared the list and added a few names to it for about three years after our first time together. I, like Lauren, have had a short list of such women ever since.

~~

Alice was quietly flipping through the pictures seemingly lost in thought.

"Doris, these pictures tell a story don't they?" She showed me a picture of an older and a younger woman near naked then continued, "Did some women pose with their moms?"

"Yes, a few did. Almost everyone looked to me for pose suggestions. Of course I didn't know really what I was doing so I always simply mentioned what others had asked for. The first woman to ask to be photographed naked set the stage for more."

All through the story Alice was flipping pages in the album and I caught that she was cupping one of her breasts and fingering the nipple through the fabric of her top.

Alice was looking at a picture and I continued, "Eventually I had to give up the 'private photo' business. If my husband had ever found out what I was doing he would have left me I'm sure. When I stopped I had taken photos of about thirty-five women. Everyone was local and I knew each one at least casually so the risk was low but I didn't need the stress of the secrecy from my husband."

"But, it ended Alice, and life went on until you came along and revived old memories. Thanks for that. It ended but I still see a few of the women whose pictures are in that album twenty five years later, a few, on my list."

Alice seemed to be enjoying, or at least not avoiding, the stories and the pictures. She turned the pages and stopped at a picture with a puzzled look on her face. She showed me a standing in profile picture of two women, naked back to back.

"Oh that is Lara a college roommate and her identical twin Mary. Lara was, shall we say, my first long time ago indiscretion before I married, before the 'private photo' business.

At this point I suggested that my stories must be boring so we should start taking her passport photo. Alice's reaction was simple, "Oh sure, you took a picture of two naked beautiful obvious twins and suggest it lead to an indiscretion and don't want to tell me the story behind it? Pour me another cup of coffee and tell me about Lara!"

We, Alice and I, had reached an understanding. At least for today we could talk about anything.

She smiled and I suggested, "Things got very complicated. I had given up the 'private photo' business. I didn't know it yet but I was pregnant again, but that is another story, and my hormones were I think out of control. I made a mistake when on a trip to the Department of Motor Vehicles I happened to meet a college roommate while standing in line. Lara had just moved to our town. I should have known better because I had a little 'history' with Lara but of course at the DMV we planned to meet for lunch and a longer conversation."

Alice looked at me, smiled and said, "You know you want to tell me about her. I want to hear every detail."

"Ok, I had not seen her for about five years, since college really. She was a problem for me because Lara was an indiscretion that tested my sexuality, but as I said,.before I married."

Let me explain. "In college, Lara and I as roommates had experimented a little, kissing and touching each other but one night I got a little drunk. Not so drunk that I didn't remember what happened but just enough to do things I might otherwise not do. We were naked in bed and I didn't stop her when she lowered her face between my legs. I also didn't hesitate when she spread open her legs for me. The next morning I had regrets and over time distanced myself from her."

"So, Alice you're probably asking why I set up a lunch with her five years later, right?"

Alice nodded yes but I think she just wanted me to finish the story.

"It's simple, I wanted to know. I wanted to know why I was having all these feelings about the women I was photographing? Why I was masturbating after every session? Why did I willingly have sex with Lara and then run away?"

(Dear reader, I wrote at some length about Lara in a series titled DMV. Check it if you want more detail.)

"When Lara arrived for lunch she is the same woman I knew in college, the same woman I just met again by chance, but in some ways a different one. Same interesting mix of red hair, green eyes and lots of freckles. Very sexy. As I look at her I could see she is heavier, not fat just taller and larger than I remembered. Her choice of outfit gives away a lot. Her sleeveless top reveals bra straps digging into her shoulder flesh to hold up her rather ample breasts."

"Alice, when lunch ended we went to her apartment."

"She is more beautiful than I remembered and with no hesitation or ceremony she is standing before me taking my clothes off. As I take her clothes off I continue to look at her. I see that her waist is tiny and flared out into very wide hips. As I would later caress those lovely thighs she would complain and tell me she had 'thunder thighs.' I thought they were perfect. Her breasts are larger than I recalled and very firm. They have very little sag and actually have the gall to turn upward so her nipples almost seemed to point upward as well. Her chest and shoulders are covered in freckles but they thinned and almost disappeared at the convergence of her so so, pale breasts. With her naked before me I suddenly felt fat and out of shape. It reminded me that every morning since the babies were born, as I look at my naked form in the mirror I think "That can't be right!"

"Lara is very tanned and I can now see she wears a bikini, a small bikini. Her face neck arms and chest are tanned very dark and her breasts are oh so white. Blue veins are visible just beneath the pale skin of her breasts. I remember thinking that was erotic. She also obviously wore a very small Bikini bottom because the only white part below her waist was a V that was outlined her smooth almost hairless mound and a thin band of untanned skin across her butt. I asked and Lara claimed to have never shaved. Her pubic hair is thin and reddish blond and is mostly in a small patch above her clit."

"Lara was exploring my body with her hands as though it were her first time with a woman. It was of course not her first time even with me. She did not just touch my breasts she caressed them, moulded them, with her hands. She took one breast in both hands and held it like it was a treasure. She kissed it everywhere, licked and sucked my nipple. All the while she was talking about how much she loved the color of my areola, the smell of my body and the thickness and texture of my nipple."

"Lara's areola are Rose/pink a much darker color than her white breasts. Her nipples are longer and thin compared to mine. The contrast could not be more dramatic, more sexy."

"Out of nowhere Lara asked me if I would like to 'be with' her and her sister Mary. I asked her what she meant."

"She was her usual honest self when she said, 'Silly, be naked with us in bed and play.'"

"I told her, 'Lets meet and see where it goes, ok?' Lara did not answer me. She was tracing kisses down my body and was looking up at me from between my legs. She commented about how I was soaked and smelled wonderful just before she licked me the first time."

"Alice, she was licking me slowly starting very close to my butt hole all the way up to but not including my clit. Over and over with her tongue flat against me. I watched as her fingers moved the hood further up away from my clit. It had already retracted slightly with the stimulation of her licking but she moved it away exposing it completely. I was surprised at how big it looked naked with her fingers on each side. She pursed her lips and kissed it."

"This beautiful woman was actually licking my clit driving me to the edge. Then she stopped and after a pause, licked my puss again. Then she was licking my clit again as the fingers of one hand were inside me and the fingers of her other hand were touching my butt hole."

"From deep inside my orgasm swept over me. Different that other orgasms this one felt like I had lost control and I had. Wave after wave of the most wonderful pleasure washed over me. The bed and Lara's face were soaked. She laughed and wiped her face on the sheet and told me I should have told her I squirted. I did? If I ever had before it was so little as to be barely noticeable."

"I did go down on Lara. I gave her my best effort, she deserved it. When she came she was as you might have expected very loud. As she was exploding she held my face tight to her vagina."

~~

Alice was flipping pictures and stopped at a picture of a fancy sports car with two men and a woman standing in front of it. She asked, "Is this you?"

I looked at it, smiled, and replied, "Not bad huh?"

She smiled and said, "You were hot. Who are the men?"

I looked again, remembering......"My husband on the left, Ricardo, his sports car mechanic on the right."

Alice didn't miss a thing. She held the photo closer and looking at me and smiling said, "There is more to this photo than it would first appear. Why is Ricardo's arm around your waist and his hand low on your hip, almost on your butt that way?"

I smiled and turned the page, "My one marriage indiscretion. For two years while my husband thought Ricardo was restoring his sports car, 'Rick' was really overhauling me, his wife."

Alice smiled, laughed a little and said, "He looks like he knew how to use tools."

I smiled back at her, touched her hand and said, "Yes and he had magnificent tools."

I should have stopped talking but, "Those were dangerous times in my life. I'm not making excuses but I was completely infatuated with the guy and incredibly naïve. I married when I was only twenty-two and pretty inexperienced sexually. My husband's need for sex was limited to my willingness to spread my legs and let him lie on top of me as he pleased himself or bend forward and let him do the same from behind while he fondled my breasts."

"We did manage a honeymoon pregnancy and nine months later our twin boys were born. My marriage sex life did not improve with the birth of the twins. I was huge and I had trouble loosing the weight gain. It was complicated by the fact that I was breast feeding two constantly hungry babies leaving me constantly exhausted. The boys were almost weened when my husband hired Rick to restore his toy sports car."

"Rick changed everything in my life for a time and taught me more about making love with a man and raw sex than anyone before or since. It was with Rick that I came to a real understanding with myself about my sexuality. I love sex with women, the 'soft side of sex' but I also love sex with a man, the right man a very demanding man."

I realized that we had already been talking for more than two hours and although I loved telling the story I realized that I was pushing it, "Alice, I'm sorry to be boring you with all this. That's enough of my story. Lets take your passport picture now."