Over Fifty Housing - The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had other ideas, "No Doris, tell me about Rick, every detail."

I began, "After he was hired if he was at the house while my husband was at work he found a way to be near me, talking to me, complementing me. Rick was constantly telling me how beautiful I was, something I needed to hear at that time. He would say things to me that I'm sure he wouldn't if my husband were around. I quickly realized his complements were meant to influence me and of course I went along. He told me I had beautiful legs and I started wearing skirts instead of slacks or jeans. When he complimented my breasts, commenting on how American women had the most beautiful large breasts I started showing more cleavage and even did not cover-up and let him watch me nurse the boys."

"Alice, I know I let it happen, and perhaps even encouraged it, but he became more intimate and aggressive with touching and hugging. I never really resisted his advances and when he pulled me into the bedroom I did not resist. Rick was demanding but made me more aware of my own body and pleasure than my husband ever did. Rick not only pleasured himself with my body but he insisted I do things to him. Alice, I know that it may seem hard to believe but my first real intercourse orgasm was with him. The first man to cum in my mouth was him. The first man I swallowed was him. The first man who took my behind was him."

I stopped talking, embarrassed that I had gone on and on about him, "I'm sorry, I'm talking too much."

Alice smiled and took my hand, "We have more in common than you think." She paused and continued, "My awakening, if we can call it that, came much later and from an unexpected woman and a man other than my husband like you. To think I spent years thinking my sex life was normal only to find I, like you, was missing half of it, MY half." She laughed a little. She was not ready to share her story.

I poured more coffee and sensing an opportunity continued, "In the end, Rick did not want anything from me but my willingness to give him sex, in every conceivable way, position and room in the house. I gave him everything, never questioning I never said no."

It ended when my husband began to suspect and caught us. I was trapped, I begged forgiveness and we had 'make up sex' the only good sex I ever had with my husband. One month later I found out I was pregnant. My husband never said a word but we both knew that the baby, my youngest, my only daughter, was Rick's child."

~~

It was my turn to change the conversation when I asked about her travel plans she was hesitant at first but explained that a man in her life asked her to travel with him to the Caribbean. I asked if it was the nice looking man I had seen her with at a local theater play just a few weeks ago. She said, "Yes, do you think he is handsome?"

I replied, "Yes he is a great looking guy. You're lucky to get one that young."

I watched her face and realizing I had crossed the line and apologized for the age difference comment. She smiled and assured me it was ok and after a pause, "He is my youngest son."

~~

Thinking back to the play I remembered how they behaved and realized that I did not know everything there was to know. Something in my facial expression gave it away because she immediately began to explain.

"Doris, we have much more in common than you might realize. may I share some of my story with you?"

She did not wait but began speaking,

"I married when I was like you quite young and a virgin. Until what I'm about to tell you happened I was faithful to my husband. Not long into our marriage sex became masturbation for each of us nothing more. There never was passion. We had three boys and two married and one is still single. Only one of my sons lives near the home I moved out of to come here to OFH."

"Like you maybe, I drifted over the years. Most people who knew us knew our marriage was without passion and few of those people became opportunities to fill the void."

"I met a man when I was thirty when we were both involved in a charity. It started as a simple friendship and I never thought it would be more than that really. He was married and from every indication quite happily. I had met his wife several times and was struck by how much she looked like me. Then for him it all ended. He as he told the story came home from work one day to an empty apartment. She was gone. No note no message, she and everything they owned was gone. He would find out later that she had run away with a guy she met through her job. It changed nothing between us really, still friends, just friends."

"But Doris, things did change, slowly and almost imperceptibly at first. He was over time, perhaps without noticing it himself moving physically closer to me every time we were together. First a touch of a hand then his arm around my waist then goodbye and hello kisses that lasted just a little too long. Months passed. Something very telling changed, for me at least, when at a meeting, sitting side my side, he put his hand on my thigh under the table and squeezed it. I remember so vividly. I did not say anything or react in any way except to put my hand on his and pull it slightly toward my hips. After the meeting, as planned, I gave him a ride home. He did not invite me into his home, I followed him in without invitation."

"Doris, there was no drama, no frenzy. We went in, walked into the bedroom and kissed. What followed was much more dramatic. There was on my part a built up demand that exploded and we made love like newlyweds."

"The affair lasted about a year until I became pregnant with my husbands child and the affair ended as it had begun, slowly. We drifted apart."

"I guess like you I retreated to married life and left behind my share of sex for a while."

"The baby did not change my sex life with my husband. It actually made it worse as long as my body was growing a baby he stayed away."

"I attended birthing classes, most of the time alone, and met a volunteer nurse in one of the sessions. She actually volunteered to play out the role of my husband in the classes. Doris, I think you mentioned how when you are pregnant your sex drive is actually magnified. Mine is too, to outrageous levels. I mentioned it to my nurse partner and she said she could help me."

"A few days later she came to my house while my husband was at work and with no inhibitions she introduced me to what you call 'the soft side' of sex. Not a lot of drama, no pretenses, just wonderful oral sex leading to an orgasm. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed that first time but not long after I reciprocated. The truth is that since that experience I look at every woman I meet and wonder if.....maybe just maybe."

"When the baby came I again retreated to straight married life and weeks became months then years."

~~

Alice had more to say, "After my husband died my son who lived nearby, a lawyer, spent time with me to deal with insurance claims and other estate issues. With all my kids gone I lived alone."

"I came home one afternoon feeling sorry for myself and filled the tub, put on some music and with a glass of wine climbed into the tub for a long hot soak. When I was washing myself I perhaps lingered too long between my legs because I very easily moved into a long very satisfying time pleasing myself. The hand held shower head spraying in just the right place did it's job. I closed my eyes just enjoying the feeling of my fingers on and in my puss and my hands on my breasts."

"Doris, I feel emboldened in telling you this because you told me your story. No one, can ever learn of this, Ok?"

I don't know why when people are about to tell you something they shouldn't be telling you they feel obligated to swear you to secrecy but I said "Of course, go ahead."

She continued, "I was so close, I knew that I could bring the orgasm to the surface by pinching my nipples, I did and I exploded. I have never been quiet in sex and as the orgasm swept over me I was my usual self and screamed."

Alice hesitated. She stopped talking and looked at me with her eyes pleading for me to let her finish revealing this secret. I looked at her and said, "It's Ok, whatever it is I will not judge you, you can tell me."

She continued, "Even before I could come down from my orgasm, I heard a noise. I open my eyes and my son was in the bathroom watching me. He turned and without a word left the room. I quickly got out of the tub, dried myself as best I could, threw on my robe and went after him. I don't know what I was thinking, I panicked. He was in the living room sitting on the couch. Now, he is an adult and no explanation or discussion should have been necessary but... he apologized for not letting me know he was coming over. Then still in panic mode I foolishly asked him what he had seen. I knew of course that he had seen everything. He replied that it was nothing, everyone does it. I was stupid or I was looking for something but I wouldn't let it go and sat down next to him and asked him to tell me what he saw. He didn't say anything but I noticed where he was looking and saw that the front of mym robe had opened as I sat down and he was looking directly at my breasts."

She continued, "Doris, I don't know what happened to me but when he put his hand on my breast I lost it. I was touching the front of his shorts and he was pulling them off and then his cock was in my mouth and then we were on the floor and he was inside me. All the time I was urging him on. I told him not to cum in me but rather in my mouth and he did. I remember the look on his face when I swallowed what he had just left there. Like you we agreed it could never happen again but it did only two days later and he kept coming over."

"Doris, I moved here to stop it, to get away but it didn't stop and now I want it to."

I suggested that I knew someone who could make that happen for her. We agreed we could discuss that more later.

~~

Alice was thoughtful but suggested a new conversation, "Doris, when I met you here at OFH, you were with a woman named Val weren't you? Fill in the huge blanks for me. What changed?"

I was hesitant to answer. Her question brought back memories of a time I am not proud of. In the end I told her the truth. It was time for me to tell Alice about Joanne and the OFH Social Club.

"Alice, I moved into Over Fifty and looking to reestablish myself I signed up for a OFH Social Club gathering. I found out it is very much a group sex, swingers club and I left the party right away. It's just not what I wanted."

I continued, "I did meet someone, Joanne, at that meeting who helped me understand myself. We met a few days after the party to talk about what happened. We were at my house and Joanne was sitting close to me on the couch and I could feel her warmth and smell her cologne. I told her I never thought about random group sex with virtual strangers, it's just not me. She looked at me and asked if I found her attractive? An odd question I thought. I said that I did but I didn't even know if I could be bisexual. I did not mention the time with my daughter."

There was of course more to tell, "Joanne was not being pushy but asked about my sex life with my hubby. I explained that it was, after our children were born, nonexistent. Fresh batteries in a vibrator was my biggest thrill but I did have an long term affair with a man years ago, not love just sex.

She smiled and told me that she thought most women in the Social Club are only in it to bed new men and get someone else to fuck their hubbies. Joanne told me she was in it to find other bi women but so far she had no luck. She told me she was increasingly concerned about STDs in clubs like that one. She was clearly backing off and not pushing it on me. I liked that in her."

"I was hesitant and I admit to taking the initiative when, after a while, I asked Joanne if we could try a few things and go slowly. She asked me why I wanted to leave it open, she was willing to walk away and just be friends. Again, she was giving me an easy out of a potentially embarrassing situation. I liked her and did not feel pressured at all. I told her the truth. Because as we talk and as I look at you and as I smell you I am getting wet and very horny that has not happened in a long time."

"Joanne did not say a word. She leaned in and kissed me. It was warm and gentle and I instinctively parted my lips. Her tongue was following my lead and found it's way between my lips."

I lied and told her, "I had never kissed another woman that way, hell, I had almost never kissed my husband that way either but soon my tongue was intertwined with hers. Joanne pulled my top out of my slacks and put her warm hands up the naked skin of my back. When her hands encountered my bra strap she unfastened it and pulled my top and bra off together over my head. The whole time, I knew what she was doing and it was very erotic that she wanted me. Her hands and then her lips were on my breasts kissing them and sucking my nipples. Damn, where had these feelings been? She was so gentle and knew exactly what to do to make me want more. Every nerve in my breasts was screaming from the attention she was giving them."

"She looked at me and said, 'Quiet, I know what you need, stand up?'"

Not sure why but I wanted Alice to know the whole story, the details. "I stood in front of her and she unzipped and pulled down my slacks and panties. I stepped out of them. All the while she was kissing her way down my stomach. Joanne pushed me back sitting on the couch and with her still fully clothed she knelt between my legs, pulled me toward her, and pushed them apart as she lowered her head onto me."

"Alice, I couldn't believe this was happening. Her hands were on my butt cheeks and she was licking me. This beautiful woman was licking my pussy like we were teenagers. The warmth of her tongue filled me and spread inward lighting a fire I had not felt in years. In only moments my hands were on her shoulders urging her on. She was licking me from my butt hole to my clit then her fingers spread my labia and I felt her tongue in me and then on my clit I was lost. It was warm and wonderful and it spread through me. I was having my first orgasm in years that I did not give myself and it was wonderful."

I finished, "Joanne I would later learn had also had an orgasm. She just got there differently than I did with her hand up her skirt as she went down on me. Later as she was leaving she asked if she could see me again, if we could do this again. I looked at her, smiled and said simply yes."

"Alice, I would learn in the coming weeks that Joanne would never be my lover in the way you might think of a lover. She wanted to occasionally go down on a woman. I saw her several times until she moved and she never allowed me to do more than let her go down on me. I guess I gave her what she needed that way."

"Alice, an important thing happened before I met Val. As you said, we do have more in common that you think."

I continued, "It was only a few years ago when a year after my husband passed my youngest, my daughter El, you know, Ricks baby, caught me looking at another woman in a coffee shop. The woman looked like a colleague from years before and it brought back memories. My daughter asked me if I was checking the woman out. I answered, Of course not. Don't be silly. Well maybe, what about it?"

My daughter then asked, "Mom, tell the truth, have you ever?"

I continued, "this conversation was awkward because my daughter is a lesbian and came out in high school. She could tell...can they all tell?"

"I lied and told my daughter, no I have not, the opportunity never presented itself, and to tell you the truth I do not know what I would have done if it did."

There was more, She just smiled and said, "I knew it, you have thought about it!"

"When we got home and sometime later she wouldn't let it go and asked me again if I would like to try the 'soft side' of sex with a woman if it were possible?"

"Inside I was screaming yes but I simply said that it was never going to happen, there is no one interested in me that way."

"She came very close to me and said in a very soft voice, Mom, I'm standing right here."

"Alice, we should never have but we did. She put her face, her lips, inches from mine and waited. I was weak, surrendered and initiated the first kiss. As her lips parted I slid my tongue between them and not long after, into her mouth. I was the aggressor."

"We were alone in the house and I pushed her into the master bedroom and kissed every part of her body as we removed each other's clothing in a frenzy. I pushed her back onto the bed and put my hands behind her knees as I pushed her legs up and apart. I was licking her the way Rick licked me. She was very wet and her musk was incredibly erotic. I don't think she had ever shaved or trimmed but I found her clit and licked and sucked it as Rick had sucked mine. I don't know how long it went on but I felt her pull me up along side her and she pushed my leg up and she was licking me. It did not end until we had both had an orgasm."

"Laying side by side in each other's arms we agreed it would never, could never, happen again and it didn't. The thing I remember most is looking at her naked and seeing myself at twenty. It was wrong but it was so overwhelmingly erotic."

~~

"The truth about Val is simple. I met her at yoga and we had a brief affair where she actually moved in with me for a while. In the end, she preferred men, found one, and it ended for us when she moved in with him."

Alice smiled and thanked me for telling her my story.

I wasn't done, "Sometime later with no real relationship or hope of one I got a call from a woman named Leigh. It's a long story but the short version is that Leigh was responding to a notice I had posted in and around OFH looking to start a book club. I would soon learn that she had a relationship with her daughter like I had with mine and you had with your son.

There was more, "Turns out that the two girls, her daughter and mine, attended college together and talked, perhaps too much. Leigh's daughter told her about me and I received a call from her, a woman I had never really met but had seen in yoga classes. When she first said hello my mind flashed to an image of her.

Leigh asked, "Doris, I wonder if we could talk in person." Nothing more, just some book club and how she knew me chit chat.

I agreed and she invited me over for a glass of wine that same afternoon. A quick shower and I was off.

Leigh is married and lives in what I laughingly call the 'high rent district', high-end homes that surround the golf clubhouse and golf course itself. As I mentioned, I really only knew her casually from yoga classes but she was I guess you would call "high-end" herself, the kind of woman who is very cordial and polite but always in the end intimidates me.

"Alice, I remembered her as someone who always looked like they had just returned from Bermuda, rested, fit and with a perpetual tan. In high school and college she was the one all the other girls were jealous of."

Enough jealous speculation! All I had really learned about her in our brief phone conversation was that our daughters attended the same university and were in the same sorority.

When I arrived at her house, her husband was just leaving. A few introductory hello's, I am in the driveway. I did notice he drove a beautiful new appearing red Porsche. Ah, the high-rent district.

Leigh met me at the door and we did the obligatory cheek kissing hello ceremony. I hate that. She invites me to follow her out to the pool lanai area where we can enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and some wine. Inside her beautiful home a glass of wine makes me more confident.

Leigh begins by telling me she saw my ad for the book club and is interested. "Doris, I had already read the book you suggested for the first book club meeting before I saw your notice and I'm curious about how you came to choose that particular book."