Over Fifty Housing - The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was honest, "It wasn't really me. I have a 'partner in crime' in starting this club, Paula, and it was her idea."

Leigh was honest as well I suspect, "I am interested because I have a suspicion that you and your 'partner in crime' are really looking for something else entirely, not literary, and if I am correct I think I have an interest and at least a partial solution for you."

Now I'm nervous. What is she talking about? She could not possibly know anything so I push it a little, "Leigh, it's just a book club. Just women sharing thoughts and ideas, maybe new friends."

Leigh smiled, "You and I are about the same age. Do you know our daughters both attend 'State' and belong to the same sorority?"

Puzzled I answer, "I'm 53. No I did not know that until you told me on the phone."

Leigh move closer to me, "I'm 52. Yes they do. Did you know that the sorority is almost 100% lesbian women?"

"I didn't know that and Leigh, I'm getting uncomfortable with this conversation. Whatever are you implying?"

There is something, something about this woman that leaves me uneasy, on edge. Then she moves closer still on the couch, "I'm sorry, I just think you should know that I know about you and your daughter. My daughter and I have, I suspect, a similar arrangement."

I'm a little more than concerned but she continues in an unrelated way throwing me off guard, "Doris, I know you were married to a man for many years before you moved here and yet you lived with a woman shortly after you relocated. Honestly, people suggested you were both a couple."

She was blunt but gave me a way out, "Look, you can just leave now, today and no one will ever know we met or talked but ......... If you and your 'partner in crime' are looking for something more, willing women, I might be more than interested. Just tell me the truth."

I'm more than surprised by the conversation, "What do you think you know about me and my daughter?"

Leigh was obviously prepared for that question, "Doris, young inexperienced women are not very worldly. You daughter bragged at school with her friends about how she seduced you just as I'm sure my daughter did about me. That is what I was implying a moment ago. She even told her friends that you think it was your fault. It wasn't. It was planned."

She continued, "My daughter and I had a similar experience and now have an understanding that gives us both what we need."

I felt like I had been caught naked. I did not know what to say so I said nothing.

Leigh was prepared to offer more and added, "Maybe it would be helpful if I explained about my daughter?"

Without waiting for a reply, "Lisa was always a spoiled child. As she got older, by her senior year in high school when she was eighteen, it became obvious that she preferred girls. I was supportive and loved her regardless of how she chose to live her life. One day I found her, accidentally I thought, in bed with a cute classmate, Pam. I was sure they could not see me watching and I did not leave. I watched and........well for the first time I doubted myself, my own sexuality. More importantly I was having feelings I had not experienced in years."

She paused but continued, "That evening, with my husband away on a business trip, I went to her room to talk about it. I was surprised by how much she welcomed the opportunity to talk, almost like she knew I would want to talk. It was a little hard talking at first because she was unashamed and used language I was not real comfortable with. I would later find out that they knew I was watching. It was in fact planned, a show."

Leigh continued, "At some point I asked why, given her obvious preference for women, she was still taking birth control. She hesitated but finally said, that it was because she 'still fucked boys and didn't want to get pregnant.' She said that sometimes at parties a cute guy wants to fuck her and she wants it too so she lets him. She pushed it a little by adding that she will let boys "eat out" her butt but not fuck her there. It took a little verbal dancing but pretty quicklyI was able to learn that she was very much a bisexual but preferred sex with girls."

"Lisa asked me why I kept watching and didn't just leave. The answer of course was simple and an opportunity to be just as blunt as she was so I told her that watching brought back memories of a long ago lover, Julie, and as I watched I came close to an orgasm imagining myself with Julie."

"As I sat on her bed, Lisa touched my arm and hugged me and then we were kissing. When I put my arms around her to return her hug I realized that except for a tee shirt she was naked and as she pulled it over her head my hands found her breasts and I was for a moment back in time with Julie, my only woman lover before that evening."

"Doris, when I came back to reality I pushed her away but that only left me looking at my twenty year old self lying naked a foot away. It didn't end. Neither of us really tried to stop. As I walked behind her, now naked myself, to the master bedroom I was struck by how small she was, by how perfect her young butt was, how tiny her waist was, how firm her puffy breasts were."

"In the larger bed, we made love and we talked. She asked me why she never heard me and Dad fucking anymore. I kind of stretched the truth and told her that we did, just not as often. She continued to be blunt by saying she used to masturbate to the sounds of us fucking. Doris, she seemed to be in love with the words fuck and fucking but then she told me she would sometimes watch us. I was more than surprised that she did that. Lisa asked me if dad spanking me gave me an orgasm? I knew she must have seen or heard it so I did not deny it. I answered honestly......Yes, sometimes."

Lisa replied, "I thought I saw that in your face once as he was spanking you. Mom, did Dad spank only your butt or did he sometimes hit your puss?"

I tried to get back in control by asking, "Why do you have all of these questions about spanking? The truth is that when we have sex, Dad is the boss. I do what he says. Understand?"

She replied, "Yes I understand. I know what being submissive means in sex. I am like that too. If I wanted to try being spanked that way would you do it for me?"

We did not sleep much that night but we both learned a lot about each others sexuality. I could not have imagined the pleasure she gave me before the night was over. I was surprised at how much Lisa seemed to know about me and my needs because hers were so so similar."

"Doris, in the next few weeks we came to an understanding that if "Dad" was away she slept with me. We also agreed that she could if she wanted to, share a few friends with me and that she would help me meet women, mothers of her friends, who might be interested in......well....Sex."

"Doris, I admit I was naïve about young people today. I though it was clear that when we talked about her sharing friends with me I meant girls. Well that was true a few times with a few of her 'old enough' girlfriends but then she came home one afternoon with Billy. I think she knew she had crossed the line because she took me aside and explained as best she could that Billy had a very large cock, much bigger than dads, and she thought I would enjoy it. 'It's just sex', she said."

"Billy went home with a smile that day."

"She knew women in high school and then in college, bisexual and lesbian girls, who had similar experiences with supposedly straight moms. It was for me as simple as contacting those women, like I contacted you Doris, to see if there was any interest, any chemistry. It's been a few years since this happened but I have met and sometimes see occasionally a few women who I met that way that live nearby."

All of that only got us to why she had called me. I found it interesting that she looked for 'chemistry'. I have always thought that chemistry is what makes relationships work. It's the glue that makes friendship last, marriages thrive and sex more that just two bodies colliding.

Leigh wanted to know about my relationship with my daughter. I told her the truth about how it happened and how it was over. It never developed into the relationship you say you

have with Lisa. Like you however, the thing I remember most is looking at her naked and seeing myself at twenty.

"Leigh, you said she planned it but I don't think so. Would she tell others about what happened? Yes, I think so. She wanted more, perhaps like you and your daughter, and I refused."

Leigh was quiet for a few moments then she looked at me and said, "Doris, you did the right thing walking away. I wish I could."

"Then without another word she stood and took my hand causing me to stand. She, holding my hand, led me out of the area, through the kitchen and then into her bedroom. Again without a word standing in front of each other she began to take my clothes off. Without thinking, I matched her one thing at a time. Naked in front of each other she put her arms around me and hugged and kissed me. Her hand went down my back to my butt and she held momentarily both cheeks, one in each of her hands. Then her hands moved to take mine and lead me to her bed."

I continued, "As I watched her I was struck by how perfect she was. Not twenty year old perfect but fifty year old perfect. Graying blond hair cut short and very stylish. Her face and upper body were perfectly tanned to the beginning of the slope of her breasts hiding hundreds of freckles on her chest. She obviously wore a two piece bathing suit. Beyond the tan line her breasts could have been mine, B perhaps C, soft with some age and never having seen the sun white. Her areola were about the size of an old-fashioned half dollar coin and pink with perfect nipples protruding. Her tan resumed just below her breasts to a line even with her hip bones. It was a two piece suit that hung low on her hips but not a bikini. Where the tan ended thin strands of graying blond hair appeared and became more dense as my gaze descended between her legs."

I added, "Leigh had the hips of a woman who had carried and borne children, full and curved. Between her legs the labia of her vagina, surrounded by pubic hair, were proud and protruded heavily below the visible pearl of her somewhat hooded clit."

"She was in control and pulled me forward onto her as she fell backwards onto the bed. As she pushed me gently into position I felt the warmth of her thighs as they closed to welcome my mouth and face between her legs. I, looked up and saw her mouth the word "yes" as my tongue took a first tentative taste of her. My hands found her butt checks and as my fingers slip between them I hear her say, "Yes......there......No one....."

In the end, "The remainder of the afternoon was wonderful. Hours of kissing and whispered obscenities and earth moving orgasms and I left her home honestly a little shaken by the experience of such a skilled lover, such perfect unexpected chemistry."

~~

Several days later Leigh called and invited me to lunch with her at the OFH Golf Club. She pulled into the parking lot at the same time as I did driving her husbands red Porsche.

She looked great. Navy blue skirt and a nice cream color sweater like top. Tall heals that accented her strong calf muscles. Perfect hair, perfect Leigh. She smiled, touched my arm and we kissed a nice 'friends kiss.'

We had a booth on a wall and some privacy. Leigh asked if I would consider meeting a friend of hers naked CC. Leigh took my hand squeezed it and said. "I told CC about you and the relationship I hope you and I will continue to have and she asked if I might arrange an introduction in an appropriate setting. She suggested her home. Doris, CC is a widow and has one daughter. I think you should meet her. She is beautiful, charming and a wonderful lover."

I relied, "Leigh, I'm flattered but how did this happen?"

She answered, "Doris, it is not my business to tell you but I think that you go about this in a much too complicated way. In the end I think it's as simple as sharing with my friends the names of, and in your case an introduction to, women who I think they would like to meet and they do the same for me. CC has introduced me to three women. Two were one time situations and the third woman I still see from time to time. There is no club, there are no secrets. What two women do together in the privacy of their homes after the introduction is their business."

She confided, "I had told her that you and I were 'beyond friendship.' In all the introductions I have been involved in the words "beyond friendship" were used to signal the real intent of the introduction."

Leigh added, "Doris, CC's real name is Connie Chang. I don't know if it makes a difference to you, we have never talked about race, but she is half Japanese and half Black, Haitian. I know from our time together so far that you will be delighted to have met her. Call her."

Leigh handed me an otherwise blank business card with a telephone number written on it and the conversation shifted as we finished lunch."

As we were leaving, walking to our cars, Leigh mentioned that her husband was going to be away for a few days the following week and asked if I would like to come over to visit.

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "I would like that. When?"

We made plans and left the Golf club.

~~

"Alice, at home I sat and thought about what had happened in the last few weeks. Had I just been made part of a group of women who met their 'beyond friendship' needs with simple casual introductions? I was trying to visualize this woman Connie Chang wondering if I should call her when the phone rang. It was Connie and before I could think clearly or consider the consequences I had agreed to tea at her home."

I lost count of orgasms and track of time. When I looked at a window it was growing dark and my time with Connie was near an end. Hours later I was home and very content. It had been so long since I had been loved that way and brought to orgasm so intensely.

~~

In the days following my time with Connie I had time to think about the similarity between Connie and Leigh. Both women made love to me. They did not I'm sure actually love me but found a way to make love to me as though they did. If this was the beginning of a journey I hoped it continued just this way. Alice, things have changed for me, I suspect forever. I added Leigh and the one woman she introduced me to, Connie, to my personal 'beyond friendship' list."

So, Alice, I think it's time we took your passport picture and talked about how to discourage your son.

Alice replied, "No Doris, I have a better idea. I won't need the passport photo, I'm not going anywhere, not with my son. I'd like you to take a picture of me you might want to keep, the same pose as the one you took of Lauren. I'd like to go in your bedroom now and see if you might like to add my name to your list."