Over his Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

We were having hardly any sex and she had not let me make love to her since that first time. Therefore, I was happy one night when she came home early enough for me to pleasure her. I lay on the bed and she then sat on my face allowing me to explore her inter-folds with my tongue.

"I know we haven't fucked yet, but you see, I enjoy your tongue so much more than you cock and besides you can't seem to control it."

As she talked she looked down into my eyes, smiling. She began to run her fingers through my hair,

"I hope you don't mind, but I decided to give Chuck a call. Lover, you're really sweet and all but right now, I need a man. Now don't get upset, it will be all right, I'll come home to you and tell you all about it, and won't that be fun. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

No I wouldn't like that at all, in fact, I'd hate it, but I knew better that to say anything. As a reward for keeping quiet she turned around and then while sitting backwards on my face she told me to masturbate for her. It didn't take much to get my throbbing penis to erupt spilling my seed on my belly. After one more orgasm from my tongue, she got off me and picked up the phone. Right in front of me, she called the person and arranged to meet him later. She sounded like a teenager as she flirted and giggled with him on the phone. Soon she had her legs spread and began fingering herself as I watched. I was entranced as I watched her rub her clit so casually, ever so often putting her finger in my mouth for moisture. I heard her tell him that she was playing with her pussy while she was talking and then she told him her boyfriend was watching also.

"No of course, he doesn't mind if I go out with you, he's just my little sweetie. Aren't you dear," She put the phone to my face and I just said yes.

Darla went to shower as I remained on the bed thoughts running through my head. I felt hurt and I felt helpless but most of all I felt aroused. What was wrong with me, why was all this humiliation turning me on so? I had no answer and I couldn't lie to myself, the worse Darla mistreated me the more it turned me on. I lie there watching her get ready for her date, my dick throbbing begging me for release. She made me choose which panties she should wear, knowing it would drive me insane. I couldn't believe how beautiful and how sexy she looked as she finished. In my final act of humiliation before she left she had me kneel before her and help with her high heels. Then with a kiss on my cheek that left a red imprint she was out the door.

I tried to keep myself busy, starting with my favorite duty, the hand washing of her under-things. This is such a labor of love as I touch and hold but most important sniff those garments she wears so close to her sex. Darla plays with herself a lot and that means her panties are always stained with her essence. Her scent is a pheromone that does more to my psyche than any other does. From panties to cleaning to school work soon, all was done and still no Darla. Now with time on my hands I began to worry anew. I felt a pain in my stomach and as the knot grew, I knew there'd be no sleep until she returned to me safe and sound. She was a big girl and I kept telling myself that she could take care of herself. However, none of this helped and the later it got the more apprehension I felt.

I must have finally fallen asleep as Darla woke me by rubbing her panties, wet with fluids in my face. Right away I could tell her was high,

"Wakey, wakey," she said, "I've brought you a present."

She climbed on the bed over me and as I looked up to her pussy I could see it was filled with sperm. As I watched, I saw a dollop fall from her to my face. This made her giggle, as she settled on my face, giving me my first taste of cream pie made from some other man. All this repulsed me and at first, I feared I might vomit. As I looked at her face, she had such an innocent smile on it that by merely concentrating on that instead of my filthy chore I got through it. After she lay beside me and began telling me what a great time, she'd had with Chuck and how much he had pleasured her throughout the night.

"Please Darla can we talk of something else, it hurts me to think of you with another man, while I sit at home washing your underwear."

She picked up my dick then said,

"Why don't we ask Mr. Peeny here, what he thinks about your girlfriend out getting fucked by her lover while you stay home washing her dirty panties?"

I was throbbing in her hand and when she said the word fucked, she used so much emphasis I almost came in her hand. I wondered how this young girl could know so much about me and then as if reading my mind, she squeezed me so hard it hurt.

"Listen bucko, you might be able to kid yourself but you can't kid me. You love this shit and me making you my cuckold by fucking other guys turns you on more than if I allowed you to fuck me."

She relaxed her grip on me and I came, instantly all over her fingers. She was smiling as she put them to my lips to clean, giving me my second serving of cream pie that evening. She was right the thought of leaving me at home while she went out to seek pleasure and then to come home full of cum for me to clean out was the most erotic thought I could imagine. I knew my life was now to change and yet I still felt that any life with Darla was better than a life without her.

Part lV:

Gene's devotion to Darla becomes frantic as she pushes him deeper into a life of depravity.

Friday is laundry day so I took our dirty clothes downstairs to the laundry room. I put in the first load and got it started then I noticed the dryer was running with someone's clothes. When it stopped, I had no idea when or if the owner would return so I opened the door to take them out for the person. When I realized it mostly filled with a lady's delicates, I was embarrassed to be handling them. I pulled them put one by one carefully folding each one and stacking them on the folding table. I had a pair of panties in my hand and I noticed they were quite a bit bigger than my Darla's. Curious I searched the insides for a size tag and that is when the owner returned for her laundry.

"Just what do you think you're doing," she demanded.

Mortified I quickly dropped the panties back into the pile.

"I, I just needed the drier so I removed your things, see I've folded them for you."

She came over to inspect my work and as she came around the table, I saw that she was a large middle aged woman. She was wearing a housecoat that stretched around her body making the opening gape around the buttons. Her hair was frizzy and uncombed and she had a cigarette dangling from her lips.

"Well ain't you just the cutie pie folding my stuff for me. I never fold them I just throw them in the basket."

"Miss you really shouldn't launder your delicates in the machine it's not good for them."

She laughed at this and asked me what I did with mine, and without thinking I blurted out that I wash them in the sink by hand then hang them on the shower rod. When I realized what I'd said I corrected myself telling her that they were my girlfriend's.

"What else do you do for your girlfriend?"

"Oh I do everything for her, anything she wants."

"Do you eat her pussy too?"

Although I thought her question not only too personal but crass as well, I told her that I did.

She unbuttoned the bottom three buttons on her housecoat exposing an extremely unkempt and harry bush. She then sat on the folding table and motioned me over. When I didn't move she grabbed me and pulled me to her, then she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to her slit. Her smell was fowl and yeasty yet still somehow erotic to me. I worked to give her the orgasm she was seeking while she pulled me to her by my hair. When she came, she yanked my hair so hard I was sure she would pull some out. When she felt satisfied, she pushed me away and then got off the table. She gathered up her clothes and as she walked out, she tossed me a pair of her panties and told me to keep them as a souvenir. I used them to wipe my face still caked with her fluids, and then I stuck them in my pocket.

That night I was alone again as Darla was out when I remembered the panties given to me by the woman in the laundry room. I put them to my nose and found still a trace of her scent from when I wiped my face. My dick became hard as I thought back on how low I allowed this stranger make me go. I dropped my pants and wrapped the panties around my dick to pleasure myself. I came in a flood of sperm, and when I looked up, I saw Darla watching me. At first, she was just mad at my masturbating without permission and then she noticed the panties were not hers. I stammered out my explanation, leaving out none of the details. When she saw the size of the panties, she asked me if I'd eaten a cow's cunt. I almost told her it smelled like one but thought the better of it and held my tongue.

She accused me of cheating on her and asked me if I fucked her. I swore that I would never do anything like that but I also admitted that the woman made me eat her.

"And what if this slut wanted you to fuck her, would you have?"

Of course, I told her never but I feel she didn't believe me. Still angry Darla went into the other room to make a phone call and when she came back instructed me to pull my pants back up we were going somewhere. Soon there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Linda there.

"Come on, Linda is taking us somewhere," was all that Darla said to me as we left. She took us to a sex shop on the outskirts of town.

"You were right Linda I should have done this to him a long time ago."

"I told you all men are sluts and you can't trust them on their own. After tonight you won't need to trust him and he'll be completely under your control."

I wondered what they were talking about because I was already completely under her control.

It turned out that Linda's gay brother ran this sex shop and he eyed me hungrily as I was introduced. They told him Darla wanted me fitted with something called a cock cage. I had no idea what this was, but I was soon to find out. I was taken to his office for a fitting where I was instructed to undress. The brother whose name was Rex advised Darla it would be best if I had a climax before the fitting and she allowed him to play with me until I was hard.

"See Darla I told you he was a sissy queer look how hard Rex got him. Make him jack-off so we can get this over with."

They all talked over me as if I was just a doll or a piece of furniture. I felt completely humiliated as my girlfriend allowed this homosexual to masturbate me in front of not only her but also her friend Linda. Of course, all this turned me on so much that I came in to the tissue he held for me very quickly.

The cock cage was a chastity devise made up of a tube and a large open hinged ring. Both made of plastic the ring was closed around my testicles. The tube was then put over my limp penis and then tube and ring were secured with a metal rod and then locked together with a small padlock. The key was then presented to Darla with some ceremony; it was attached to a chain and then put around her neck. I was then informed that my manhood now belonged to Darla and I would only be released when she desired it. Rex thumped my new cage with his fingers then said,

"Man I bet she'll put through the paces before she lets you out."

Once we got back home, I quickly found out how uncomfortable my cage could be. The first thing I learned was that I now had to sit to pee, as there was no way I could hit the toilet bowl through my new tube. Then I found out how much pain an erection was as the tube was so snug there was no room for growth. How much I hated the evil devise, it didn't matter for Darla loved it and the power she now had over me. I begged her to release me, even if just for a little while but it was not to be.

Part V:

Gene is forced not only to watch Darla but also to prepare her lover for sex.

What did Dickens say, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, well, that was just how I felt. The thought of Darla even controlling not only my erections but my orgasms as well, was erotic beyond belief. However, the reality of my penis locked in a cage, with every erotic thought causing pain had become torture to me. As for Darla, she had become even better at tease and denial now that I was under lock and key. She had decided to take charge of my hygiene just as another way of making sure I couldn't touch my own genitals. I was instructed to keep my hands behind my back as she unlocked me. Just the release from my cage was almost enough to make me cum and I was under orders to control my urges. Even the rough scrubbing under the tap in the bathroom sink was erotic to me and by the time she was finished, I would have a ragging erection. The first time we went through this routine I could see there would be no way to put me back in the cage and I was sure I would get to cum first. I learned that was not to be as Darla rapped my testicles with the brush handle until I shrunk.

Darla began to take great pleasure out of making me display my cage to her friends both male and female. I was always made to stand there with my trousers around my ankles and holding my shirt up while listening to rude remarks. It was so humiliating to be put on display and powerless to stop it and as always I would be turned on by the degradation I had to endure. I was never introduced as Darla's boyfriend but as her sissy maid.

As my time in confinement grew longer, my discomfort grew as well and I needed release. My balls ached as they longed to discharge their issue. Darla seemed unconcerned and refused to uncage me except for my cleaning. She began to see Chuck more often, always bringing me home presents of filthy panties and a womb full of sperm. She enjoyed standing over my prone body allowing his spunk to drip from her to my face. I had always agreed to any of Darla's wishes but my pressing need of relief had made me desperate. I begged for the chance to please her enough to be granted my reward but she merely laughed at me. Then one night she called me and asked how far I'd be willing to go for the chance to cum. I told her anything, I heard her laugh and then tell someone that she had told them so. At first, I wondered if I had gone too far, and then I told myself I didn't care that I would do anything to get my cage off if even for a little while.

About an hour later, she came home accompanied by a man. I wasn't introduced but I knew it had to be Chuck. He was big and rough looking, he was wearing Levi's, and a tee shirt plus he needed a shave.

I knew I was in for humiliation when Darla ordered me to drop my pants to show him my cage. She grabbed me to show off how small I was and then asked me how bad I wanted to go free. Without a thought, I dropped to my knees and begged her to release me that I would do anything she asked. I tried to ignore the snicker that Chuck made but I knew my face was even redder because of it. She ordered me to follow them to the bedroom and I started to pull my pants back up but she told me not to bother. I shuffled behind like a little boy, trying not to trip myself.

"Not only will you get to see how a real man takes care of his woman we are going to let you help. I want you to take his pants off and then get him ready to please me."

When I started to protest, she told me to shut up and if I didn't do as she wished she would flush the key to my cage down the toilet. Defeated I dropped to my knees before him; I first took off his shoes and socks then his pants, followed by his boxers. His cock though barely firm was much larger than any hard-on I'd ever had. I tried not to think about what I was doing but when I held it in my hand I realized I was now about to suck another man. What bothered me most was instead of revulsion I found it erotic and I couldn't lie to myself it was something I wanted to do. I put him in my mouth, he tasted of sweat, and something else maybe it was stale cum. I began really to get into it and I felt his erection growing in my mouth, suddenly Darla grabbed my hair and pulled me off her lover.

She got on the bed and he on top of her and soon he was ramming himself in and out of her.

"Oh god he's so good, I love the way he just takes me using me as he wishes, yes, yes give it to me, give me your cum."

The last part she screamed out as she obviously orgasmed along with her partner. They lay there awhile getting their breath and then he rolled off her. Darla only had to point to his cock and I knew what I was to do. This was much more pleasant to me as he was coated with Darla's juices and I licked him clean. I looked to Darla only to see her spread her legs and once again, I knew what was expected of me.

Next was my reward and I watched in anticipation as Darla took the chain from around her neck. She unlocked me slowly and then took apart my cage. Once it was removed, my dick grew instantly hard and Darla told me to masturbate into her hand. In no time at all, I erupted with a profusion of sperm almost filling her palm to overflowing. It was now time for my most humiliating chore of the evening as she presented her hand for me to clean. Now that I had climaxed it was no longer arousing to me to eat my own cum and it seemed to be more embarrassing that sucking Chuck's cock.

Chuck soon left and it was just Darla and I. She told me how proud she was of me and how I had accepted my place in her life. Once again, I confessed my love of her and that my only desire was her happiness. As my reward, I was allowed to sleep without my cage. In the morning, she allowed me to make love to her and this time I actually penetrated her and held off my climax longer than usual.

I know that many will think our lifestyle abhorrent and I guess I couldn't argue with them. Whatever abuse she comes up with I not only accept, I find it arousing. As long as it is a way of life, that my Darla enjoys and that I find erotic we will continue with it. I wish I knew if she will keep me around but I have the feeling she will tire of me and dismiss me as a common servant. When it happens, I know it will break my heart but I will never lose the memories and for that, I will be thankful.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers
12