Over His Knees

Story Info
Sandy confesses to Richard, with painful consequences!
4.1k words
4.53
28.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SANDY

*****

I'm trembling a little... in fear.

I'm going to tell Richard I'm leaving and I know I need to stay true to that. It's time.

I've been seeing David for nearly eight months. It's love and I'm sure of that. My heart flutters just thinking about him. Those deep, beautiful eyes and his wicked smile. His delectable body. Defined. Solid. Muscular. When I'm with him I feel... well, just incredible. Feminine. Sensual. Desirable. All the things that Richard used to make me feel, but no longer does.

So after berating myself for my infidelity, then realising that life's too short to live with the frustration and misery of a dead marriage, I've decided I have to confess.

I'm scared of his reaction. There's probably going to be anger, maybe shouting, a lot of emotional turmoil. But I deserve it. I've broken our vows and let another man sweep me off my feet. He's held me, kissed me, touched me and undressed me. We've spent many wonderful hours together. Teasing each other mercilessly, then making love like animals. My pussy quivers and dampens at the thought of his lust. I want to hold that feeling forever.

But the deceit has been horrid. Sneaking out. Making excuses. Hiding my feelings. Trying to stay calm at home in the presence of my husband, even though I've been royally fucked all afternoon in a cheap hotel! I'm slightly ashamed. I have a comfortable life. A nice home. Three beautiful children who need me. No, that's not quite right. They need me AND their father. That's going to be difficult. But it will be better once he knows. Painful for a while, but in the long term we'll work it out.

And then I can be with David.

RICHARD

*******

The kids are with their grandparents and I had hoped that tonight might be an opportunity to rekindle something - maybe a little romance? But instead she calls me into the living room and tells me to sit. She's just standing there, frowning.

"I'm seeing someone else," she says plainly.

I'm stunned, lost for words. I guess she thinks I'm going to explode but, in truth, there's been a nagging doubt in the back of my mind for a while now.

Of course I know she isn't happy. Neither of us are. But I've been trying so hard! The stresses of work have taken their toll, along with the pressures of being the sole breadwinner when the kids came into our life. A stream of thoughts crashes through my head - divorce, moving home, money worries, telling my parents - but the biggest fear is immediate: what about the kids? Still young, innocent, unaffected by the horrors of the world and the growing angst between their Mum and Dad.

And I pretty much know who it is. Sandy has lots of male friends. Difficult not to when your daily social contact revolves around kids: school runs, drama classes, sports clubs and endless birthday parties. Lots of attractive single Dads out there, no doubt. But David has always struck me as just a teensy weensy bit more attentive when she's around him. Her eyes sparkle just for a moment when she sees him at an open evening or school play, and then I see her shut herself down guiltily. If I'm honest I'm not surprised. He's taller than me, better looking for sure and, of course, a wealthy, available single Dad.

And now it turns out he's been banging my wife. The fucker.

SANDY

*****

He's just sitting there, staring at me. His face has dropped and there's pain in his eyes. Fuck, what have I done! I'd been expecting anger. Some reaction that would allow me to explain, maybe even to justify my adultery. But he's just looking at me vacantly. Disappointed I suppose. My mind is crying out: please Richard, just react!

Or it really that obvious? Yes, I suppose so. I've always been a terrible liar.

"Did you know?" I croak.

"I'm not surprised," he replies and his voice is tinged with a hint of sadness.

"But I've been trying very hard to hold it all together, you know! You want to throw nine years of marriage out of the window?"

Suddenly I'm wracked with guilt. Tears well up and I can feel a sob forming in my chest. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"It's David Cramer, isn't it?" He states, matter-of-factly. My head drops as I nod guiltily.

I drop to my knees and I don't know why, but I feel a sudden urge to beg.

"I'm sorry," I blurt out. "It just...happened."

But it sounds pathetic. An eight month affair doesn't 'just happen'.

RICHARD

*******

I want to scream. I want to shout at her. I want to smash something. But I can't.

She's an adulterer but she's still my wife. So beautiful. So vulnerable. The tears forming in her eyes make her even more fragile. As she kneels in front of me apologetically I'm already thinking: do I fight to win her back or should I just let her go? Will she be happier with him?

There's been a lot of anger in our marriage in recent years. I've always been the pessimist. Always looking at worse case scenarios. Wanting to plan for difficulties. Trying to keep us safe and secure. And when the kids came along there were even more worries ahead.

Sandy, on the other hand, remained the optimist. Always cheerful, laughing, making light of the world. Yes, it frustrated me at times, but I loved her for it. Jesus, it's why I bloody married her in the first place! She made me feel alive! Masculine. Her hero in shining armour. Her safe haven.

But optimism often leads to frivolousness. Her cavalier use of the credit cards grated. And just occasionally I needed to pull on the reins when she wanted to be extravagant. Friction. Anger. Shouting. Endless nights sulking in the spare room. You probably know the story.

It wasn't a perfect marriage. But it WAS a marriage!

SANDY

*****

I'm on my knees and I can see that he's angry and lost. I've broken his heart. I wish I'd thought this through better. Maybe found another way. I want to explain. Beg for forgiveness. But in my heart I'm not really sorry.

"Please, just say something," I plead. "I know it's wrong and I know I should be punished, but..."

"Are you still seeing him," he says firmly, cutting me off.

"Yes," I reply meekly, head bowed.

"Then how can you be sorry?" he asks.

"For hurting you." There's so much more I want to say but I can't find the words. I can see the pain behind his eyes and I just feel remorse.

"And you think I should punish you," he murmurs, a statement more than a question.

I hesitate. Maybe suffering will take this horrible feeling of remorse away. Maybe he'll feel better too. I'm torn and confused. But I know in my soul that I deserve it.

"Yes," I whisper and wait.

RICHARD

*******

I'm calmer now. The shock is subsiding, but I'm still angry.

I'm pretty sure I've lost her. And David has taken her from me. But I still have her for tonight. She's hurt me and I want her to feel that too. I want some kind of... I don't know? Revenge maybe? I lose myself for a moment in lustful thoughts.

"Stand up!" I order. She scrambles to her feet.

"Strip," I say calmly and firmly. Her eyes widen and she swallows.

"You want me to me to take my clothes off? That wasn't what I..." she starts, but I'm not tolerating dissent.

"You heard me," I bark and she flinches. There's a moment of fear in her eyes. "You want to be punished, so get naked!"

She starts undressing. It isn't sensual or sexy and I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, but my cock twitches as she slips off her blouse and skirt. She's wearing lace underwear.

"Have you worn those with him?" I remark. She hesitates and I think she's deciding whether to lie, but she simply nods.

"Take them off and give them to me."

She complies, handing me the panties and bra. She stands naked before me, head bowed, shivering slightly, but not because it's cold.

I need to decide what I'm going to do to her.

SANDY

*****

I'm trying to contain my fear. I think he's going to spank me and I wish I hadn't mentioned being punished, but I effectively asked for it so there's really no going back. I deserve it anyway. This is my penance.

But there's something else. A nervous anticipation. A gnawing in my loins. I don't know why, but I feel a tinge of excitement about what's to come. I wait patiently for his instructions. I've relinquished control. I'm in his hands now.

"Here," he says, pointing at the floor next to his knees. I kneel again and he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me over his knees. My boobs hang free and my nipples brush against his leg, sending a spark of lust down to my pussy. I suddenly realise I'm wet. Jesus, I think I might actually enjoy this!

He stuffs my knickers into my mouth and I catch a pungent whiff. I saw David this afternoon after dropping off the children. We didn't have sex but he got me excited and wet. I can taste the dampness of my pussy in my knickers. It feels crude and humiliating, but for some reason it stirs something in me.

Richard's hands are warm when he strokes my back and buttocks. He's always had smooth hands and delicate fingers that he used to explore my most intimate places. I'm aroused, remembering. But I'm also slightly tense as he runs his hands along my spine down towards my bum.

SMACK!

He hits me, but it's just a tap. It stings, but only a little. I shudder and my pussy twitches.

SMACK!

Then he hits me harder and I yelp in pain.

RICHARD

*******

It feels good. Cathartic. I'm not a violent man and have never, ever contemplated hitting my wife, but she asked for it and I want her to feel just a little pain and humiliation. Is it revenge? I suppose. I'm slapping her arse, but in my head, I'm punching his face.

Her arse cheeks redden and I slap her harder. A welt forms. I feel a little guilty for marking her but my boner is rock hard in my jeans. I'm going to teach this bitch a lesson, I say to myself, smirking.

SMACK!

"Ow!" A muffled scream through the panties. "That hurts!"

"That's the idea, slut," I bark, pulling the panties out of her mouth and dropping them causally on the floor. "You deserve it for spreading your legs and giving it up like a whore. Have there been others? Are the kids even mine?"

I feel her shudder with the shock of the accusation and the implications.

"No, no, just him!" she squeals. "I promise. You're their Dad. You'll always be their Dad."

SMACK!

"I'm sorry," she cries. "Please stop!"

"Not yet. You're getting a least..."

Then an idea crosses my mind and I lean over and whisper. "How many times have you fucked him?"

"What?" she says, then it dawns on her what I'm going to do. "No, please!"

SMACK!

"How many times?" I bark. "Ten? Twenty? Be honest or it'll hurt even more."

She's silent for a moment and I feel a sob. "Maybe twenty," she whimpers quietly.

SMACK!

"I think that's six so far, isn't it?"

SANDY

*****

It hurts! It fucking hurts! My bum is throbbing and I can feel the heat. Every slap stings like hell. And now he's threatening another 14 of them!

But my brain is drifting away. I can't really describe it. Physically he's hurting me, but mentally I feel him taking control. Showing me he's the boss. This is the man I married. Strong, confident, assertive. I remember the thrill of our first kiss when he slid his hands up my blouse, the cheeky bastard. But at the time I loved the naughtiness of it and pressed myself against his body, sucking at his mouth hungrily. This is that man, punishing me for my infidelity, and I deserve it.

He starts stroking my bottom between the slaps and I'm finding it soothing. My clit is crying out for attention and when his fingers brush against my vulva, I moan. I wriggle as I feel his hard cock pressing against my tummy. Oh, I so want that cock inside me again!

His fingers stroke my slit and I whimper.

"You're soaking!" he says with surprise. "Are you actually enjoying this?"

He explores my vulva, drawing his fingers around my clit and then flicking it. I arch and moan. My bum is still sore but now there's another heat, deep inside my vagina. He slides a finger into my opening and I can't help but moan again.

"Yes, please," I groan. The feeling of his fingers being pushed inside me is overwhelming. I'm so bloody horny. I want to scream 'fuck me!', but I'm trying not to sound enthusiastic. My body is supposed to belong to David now. That was my resolve. But I don't recall David ever doing anything this sordid or dirty with me. I'm revelling in my submission, lying helpless over my husband's knees, body throbbing equally with pain and desire.

RICHARD

*******

My fingers are soaked with her fluids. I've never known her to get this wet. She's writhing on my lap, her belly pressed against my cock. Moments ago I just wanted to punish her but now I want to fuck her. Hard.

I pump her with two fingers, a third stroking her clit and my thumb circling her sphincter. Her reaction is extraordinary. She's breathing hard, moaning. Fucking Hell!

I pull out and smack her again and she squeals. Then I push my fingers back into her sopping cunt and she arches her back, whimpering. I'm loving the power and control. This is how I should have treated her years ago. Shown her who's in charge.

With my spare hand I grab her hair and pull her head upwards, leaning in to whisper.

"Ever done this with him?"

She shakes her head. "Nothing like this," she whimpers, then gasps as I smack her again.

"You're a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

"Yes," she sighs and I can sense that she's accepted her admission and her place.

I pump her pussy with my fingers, forcing three fingers inside her cunt and my thumb into her anus. She tenses for a second then relaxes, pushing her arse back against my hand.

"Oh God, yes!" she cries and I can feel the urgency. Her legs are trembling and I know she's close to climax, but I'm not going to give her the satisfaction. Pulling out I smack her hard and she howls. Then I wait, hand resting on her bum.

"Oh..." she whimpers, realising that I'm not going to bring her off. Then she turns her head and gazes up into my eyes.

"Let me suck you," she whispers. "Sir."

SANDY

*****

I'm tense. I don't know how he'll react. 10 minutes ago our marriage was over, relationship in ruins. We haven't made love for weeks. Suddenly I'm craving his body. I'm wet with lust, legs trembling, pussy aching to be filled.

"What did you say?" he says, but it isn't really a question. He wants me to beg. And I want to submit.

"Please let me suck your cock, Sir."

"Why?" He says simply. I'm confused for a second. I don't know what he means. Because I'm horny obviously. Because I want him. Oh no, wait...

"Because you're my husband," I say and I can feel that he approves. "I'm here to please you, Sir. I belong to you."

I think I'm delirious. I'm begging and grovelling, bent naked over the knees of a man I was planning to leave. Although now I'm not sure.

He pushes me on to the carpet and pulls off his trousers. As I shuffle on to my knees, his cock springs out of his boxers. It's a beautiful sight and I'm drooling at the thought of it sliding into my pussy. But first I must pleasure him.

I cup his scrotum with one hand and steady myself, then I lean in and lick his shaft, breathing in his musk. It's damp at the top and I lick a bead of cum from the slit. It twitches and I smile with joy. Then I open my mouth and let my lips slide over the head and all the way down to the base. I'm going to show him what a dirty, nasty little whore I can be.

RICHARD

*******

Jesus Christ, that feels good! Sandy is sucking my cock slowly, squeezing my balls gently, one finger sliding along the length of my crack towards my arsehole. I'm looking down, enjoying the sight of her mouth around my shaft, hair tumbling down her shoulders and on to her pert tits which are bouncing in time with her head bobbing up and down.

That's more like it, I think to myself, folding my arms behind my head and relaxing back on the sofa.

"This is where you belong, slut," I bark and she nods, moaning her agreement.

I let her suck me for a few minutes, enjoying the sensations of her fingers and tongue. She's eager, clearly revelling in the moment. After all these years her slutiness is delightful. Is what that man has been getting for the last few months? Well, fuck you, David. Your bitch is staying with me. She's gonna spend the rest of her life on her knees.

I stand up and peer down into her eyes. I want her. I love her and adore her. After tonight I'll be different. I'll be more attentive. Perhaps a little more carefree. Passionate. I'll show her the kind of husband I can be. And I'll make sure she knows I'm in control. I'll be firm, but generous, loving and gentle.

But for tonight, I'm just going to use her. Starting with her throat.

I grab her hair and pull her head up.

"Hands behind your back!" I bark. She complies, gazing up at me lustfully. She knows what's going to happen next.

"Don't move," I command her, forcing my cock back into her mouth. Gripping her head I slide it deep, nudging the entrance to her throat. She coughs a little but relaxes. Then I start thrusting.

SANDY

*****

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God! I'm just holding as still as I can. My knees ache a little but I want to please him. He towers over me, thrusting his hardness into my mouth and making me gag. It's uncomfortable, but also incredibly horny. I'm his slut, his slave, his fuck toy. I've never experienced these feelings. I'm slightly disgusted. Jesus, if my Mother could see me she'd have a heart attack! But I'm also delirious with lust in this moment. And, yes, with love for this powerful man. I thought I knew him, but this is new. Exhilarating. Intoxicating.

Just as I think he's going to cum, he pulls out and pulls me up by my hair.

"Ouch!" I cry, scrambling on to my feet. He's rough but I'm loving it. He twists me around and bends me over the sofa, spreading my legs with his knees and smacking me again. He's going to fuck me! 'At last,' I squeal in my head, and my pussy floods and quivers with delight.

And then he enters me, pushing through my opening and deep into my vagina, holding it there. Oh my God that's so... Fucking... Amazing!

"Take me," I whimper. "Use me."

"Oh, I intend to," he says calmly and starts pumping.

My legs are trembling and I think I might collapse so I let my head and shoulders drop onto the cushion, pushing my bum up and onto his thrusting cock. I can feel his girth along the walls of my vagina, the head of his cock bumping against my cervix. My clit is throbbing and I reach underneath to stroke it.

"Yes! Fuck me harder! Cum inside me!"

RICHARD

*******

Wow! This is the ride of a lifetime. Head down, arse up. Fucking beautiful! I grip her hips and pump. In the past I've always held back, waiting for her to cum first. But no holding back now. This bitch is taking my load. I can feel the semen rising and reaching the point of no return. I roar and smash my cock into her body, releasing a spurt of cum deep into her cunt. Then another thrust and another. Her pussy is throbbing. She screams as she climaxes, her vagina tightening its grip on my pole. We writhe together for a minute, twitching and moaning as we ride the wave of simultaneous orgasm. What a shag!

SANDY

*****

I'm shaking, dripping in sweat. My pussy is soaked inside and sticky outside, still pulsing. I can feel his semen running down my leg. My hair is matted along my face and I probably look a mess, but I don't care.

He drops onto the chair, pulling me on to his lap, pressing our bodies together. Then he kisses me. Our lips touch gently at first, then we greedily suck at each other's mouths, tongues mashing together, hands clawing at skin and muscle.

As our breathing quietens I turn and smile. Time to be honest.

"You know what day it is, don't you?"

He looks slightly confused, then dazed, then shocked.

12