Over His Knees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Are you saying that was all a....joke?" He didn't look very happy about it.

"And that was the best shag I've ever had," I smiled, hoping he would see the funny side. "A little jealousy really turned you on!"

He laughed as I snuggled into his shoulder.

RICHARD

*******

"Oh Sandy, you're such a stupid cow." Her face turned towards me in confusion and I laughed again, pushing her away.

"Do you really think I did all that you because I wanted you back? Sorry love, but I don't give a damn if you've been shagging that idiot or not. I was going to leave you anyway. You just provided an opportunity for one last bang. Great fuck, by the way. Shame you didn't offer me that a few months ago, before I hooked up with Linda."

Her face fell. "Oh God, not Linda... Greenway?" She croaked. I just grinned. "She's my bloody boss, you arsehole!"

"Yep, and a sexy little minx I can tell you. And the bad news is, that we've already agreed that she's going to fire you once I move in with her. Sorry babe, but you just don't cut the mustard."

Her face reddened and her eyes watered, then the floodgates opened. Bloody Hell, why do women do this?

SANDY

*****

I'm struggling to deal with this. His face is like thunder. He's leaving me. I honestly thought tonight would be fun. A little cruel perhaps but I gave him everything he's ever fantasised about! My arse is still sore from the spanking. And now a cruel trick has crashed into... this nightmare.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" I don't know what else to say, sobbing into my hands. How did this happen?

Then he gently cups my jaw and lifts my face.

"April Fool," he murmurs, grinning. "Painful, isn't it."

I'm dazed for a moment, then the red mist rises. I jump up and slap him across the cheek.

"Bastard! That was horrible!"

"What the fuck!" he shouts. "You just convinced me you were leaving me, for God's sake!"

I suddenly realise what's happened. What a fool I've been. My body floods with relief. I'm so grateful it's a lie. My punishment for playing such an awful trick on him.

"For Christ's sake, Richard, I actually believed you. I actually thought..."

But he was grinning like a naughty child and I softened as he pulled me into his arms.

"I love you so much. Sorry I made you cry," he says, holding me tightly.

"I love you too. We're both idiots!"

After a moment, he whispered. "I suppose I deserve a spanking too..."

My pussy moistened again. Mmmmm. Now there's an idea.

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I wanted to try a different writing style with this story, submitted as part of the Literotica 2022 April Fools Day Story Contest, and also to explore the concept of the unreliable narrator. So you have two characters who are not only lying to each other, but to you the reader. I would love to know if that worked or not. Were you fooled, or did it just sound a bit lame? Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote. x

12