Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 04

Story Info
Treat day. The servants witness a lot of punishments. F/fm.
10k words
4.89
14.8k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a F/fm spanking and humiliation series. There are F/m, F/f, and M/f punishment scenes in this chapter and also consensual sexual situations. The servant characters in this fictional near-future dystopia have signed a contract agreeing to their treatment in exchange for safety from a violent world and steep wages. All characters are 18+ and entirely fictional. Enjoy!

Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 4

Asher

Servants got the best of everything but with none of the control. They were driven in the finest cars, but had no choice in where they went. Their uniforms were comfortable and bore designer labels, but were decided upon before their arrival. Their food was decadent, prepared by professional chefs, but they had no say in the menu. They lived in upscale accommodations on grand estates, but were often sent to their very cozy beds with red bottoms.

Today most of that would change for Asher and Molly, the servants of the Darrow estate. It was not a normal working day, nor was it a day off. Their mistress, Portia Darrow, called it a 'treat day.' So far as Asher could tell, it meant that they'd get choices today. She'd even asked them about their meal preferences the night before, which was why they were both upstairs in the kitchen, eating an omelette breakfast prepared by the private chef.

The six cleaners got far less of a choice than it seemed when Portia Darrow told them to pick between losing their jobs or taking a servant's punishment.

"They'll all choose the punishment," said Portia. "They'll do whatever it takes to keep their jobs. I know that. It's awful out there. I had a change of heart seeing their poor, terrified faces yesterday. Anyone in their right mind would take the punishment. Even the one I so graciously offered Veronica."

Speaking of Veronica, she was late that morning, perhaps delaying the inevitable. So Portia took care of the other five first. What she did was rather devious. She had four wait outside the parlour with their backs to the wall, so they couldn't see inside. Then she took just one in at a time, leaving the remainders out there to hear it all and imagine the worst.

Right away, Asher could see the clear difference between the mindset of a servant and the mindset of a regular employee. The first one she took inside was a tall guy named Daniel. He instantly tried to weasel his way out of his strapping by speaking to Portia as if her plan was simply a bluff all along. His tone implied she was an equal, rather than his incredibly powerful employer. "We're all very sorry for our parts in what happened yesterday. But you're not actually going to punish us like the servants, right?"

"Oh, yes," said Portia. She kept her face completely straight. Not even a hint of a smile. "I'm actually going to punish you like the servants. Unless you tell me that you'd rather quit, you're going to take five with the small strap. So let's get started. Take down your pants and underwear and put your hands and elbows on the coffee table."

Daniel just stood there awkwardly, humiliated before a single thing even happened. It was the concept alone that probably got to him. Asher was also humiliated when his clothes were removed for his spankings, but he was naturally submissive enough to obey orders, even when they were intensely shameful orders. Daniel just went all stiff and still, resisting his fate so strongly that he seemed stuck.

"Please don't do this," he said. "I barely even - I was outside on a break. I just took Veronica's word for it."

"All five of you were caught on video talking about your plans with Veronica shortly after you arrived yesterday. So let's just get started. Right now. Bare your bottom and bend over."

He gingerly stepped over and fumbled with his pants. Asher guessed his hands must be shaking. Daniel barely lowered his pants and boxers at all, uncovering only the top half of his cheeks, no more bared than a plumber on an ordinary day. And then he hardly bent forward, nearly standing straight aside from a tilt of his neck.

Portia put an end to that. She tugged his pants and underwear all the way down to his ankles and snapped at him to press both forearms into the low coffee table. Startled, Daniel did as he was told.

It was an embarrassing position for him. Daniel was bent almost in half, and prominently displayed bare cheeks were quivering as they awaited discipline.

Portia didn't prolong his shame unnecessarily, the way she'd do to a real servant. She simply aimed the strap twice before expertly slapping the guy's bottom so hard that he yelped even more loudly than Asher had the day before. Each of the next four smacks drew a cry greater than the one before. The spanking built upon itself. Each smack on already-pink skin caused an even greater burn.

And just outside the room, everyone heard all five cracks of the strap and every pained cry that followed, all knowing they would get the same. Asher didn't envy them out there, all probably feeling phantom stings of the strap before it even struck them. "Did she go harder on him than me?" he whispered to Molly.

"I think so," she nodded.

A soundly punished Daniel rubbed his deep pink backside in his hands and complained with a groaning gasp. There would be no corner time or any further punishment. Portia allowed him to quickly pull up his pants as she moved on to the next recipient, calling another cleaner into the room.

Sophia was contrite right away. She didn't attempt to evade her spanking like Daniel had. With only one point of Portia's finger to the table, she dutifully lowered her jeans and panties and bent over. Portia raised her shirt up to her lower back and told her to bend lower. "Elbows on the table, too," she said. The updated position gave Asher and Molly quite a view between her legs. Sophia sniffled back some embarrassed tears before her bottom felt a single sting.

Portia seemed to go easier on her than Daniel. The sharp cracks of the strap didn't ring in Asher's ears quite as much as before. Sophia still let out a little sobbing cry with each slow and meticulous smack, and her pert bottom soon featured uneven, fat pink streaks. Once it was all over, and she'd pulled her clothes back into position, she had the good grace to apologize to Asher for her part in his unfair punishment the day before. Her eyes were wet and reddened from her tears.

The reality had now sunk in for the others. The three final recipients of the strap didn't resist or freeze up. All bared their bottoms without being told more than once, and took their five sound spanks with the strap. There were some shrieks and a few more tears, but they all fared far better than Veronica would.

"All is forgiven," said Portia. "I hope you've all learned something. Now, clean the foyer... and take your time."

"Yes, ma'am," said Sophia. No one chided her for answering the way servants do. It was a fairly natural reaction to have with a sore bottom under one's clothing.

Molly and Asher moved to help the cleaners before Portia took their hands and gently tugged them back. "No, no, darlings. Treat day. You don't clean today. Let's talk before Veronica arrives."

"I don't know if she will, ma'am," said Asher.

Portia took a seat on the couch, the one before the low coffee table where all five cleaners were just bent over and strapped. Molly and Asher sat on the couch facing hers.

"I do know she will. She's just headstrong. Trying to control her timing since that's the only thing she has left in her power. I was a bit vague, admittedly. Though the other five understood I meant their usual scheduled arrival time when I said 'morning.' She's doing this on purpose."

"Will you spank her harder?" wondered Molly.

"It would be difficult to spank her harder than I was already planning on doing. The paddle, even the small paddle, is quite a severe punishment. Never you mind. She's just prolonging the anticipation and making it worse on herself anyway."

They talked about their plans a little while. Today Portia would take them back to the secret village. They were going to still obey their rules and remain submissive in their demeanour, but Portia promised to make their trip enjoyable as long as they behaved.

Raj, Portia's rather debonair personal assistant, came in to deliver some pre-sorted mail. Portia flipped through the letters and small packages until she froze on one, turning it over in her fingers. It was addressed to Nicholas Darrow and all plain, white, and thin, like junk mail or bills. The return addressee's surname rang a bell: Bennett.

That was Sean's household, the Bennetts. The poor servant who apparently had a much harsher mistress than Asher and Molly. Portia didn't seem to particularly enjoy this couple. Just looking at that letter, Portia made a face like she'd stepped in gum.

She handed the unopened letter back to Raj. "I'll deal with this later tonight," she told him.

Just as the assistant removed the offending correspondence from sight, the front door opened. Veronica appeared, as haughty as ever. She sighed dramatically upon entry, as if Portia was wasting her time by being so ridiculous.

It didn't come as a surprise that she tried to pull a Daniel by speaking to Portia as if the punishment was never really on the table. "Come on though," she said sweetly, like she and Portia were old friends. "I really am sorry. Do you want me to tell him? I'll tell him that I'm sorry."

"You can tell him how sorry you are after your punishment," said Portia.

Finally, Veronica began to pout and worry. "But I really have learned my lesson."

"First of all, your attitude implies that you haven't. Second of all, this isn't a lesson. It's a punishment. You were a very bad girl, and you're going to be properly punished. Think of it as a price your bottom and pride will pay today for what you did yesterday. Are we clear?"

"Yeah."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said with a sigh, looking away.

"You're the one who said this was preferable yesterday, young lady. What do you think now? Are these two still spoiled?"

Veronica didn't answer with more than a defiant shrug, so Portia just nodded and took her away to the nearest bathroom.

Asher waited silently, but the cleaners began to whisper loudly enough to be overhead.

"It still stings," complained one of the women, the last to get her bottom strapped.

"Fuck Veronica," said the shorter guy, to a few quiet utterances of agreement.

A moment later, everyone could hear some complaints from down the hall beyond the large marble stairs. "Please! I can't- I'm too embarrassed!"

"You can always quit," suggested Portia. To that suggestion, there was begrudging silence.

They were walking down the hall, Veronica dragging her bare feet and trying to pull back, and Portia guiding her along by one arm.

The young woman was not naked at this point. She wore what looked like a sort of hospital gown, white and flimsy cotton, but providing enough coverage to protect her modesty. Around her wrists were the same velcro cuffs Portia used on Molly or Asher when needed. Portia directed her to stand with her back against the main wall, just beyond the front entrance and before the stairs.

This was precisely where Molly was placed the other day, her soundly spanked bottom on full display to all who came in and out of the main foyer and front door. Not to mention the view anyone would get from any of the large, main rooms on the first floor. But Veronica would be in an even more humbling position by facing front. And Asher suspected she'd soon lose that gown.

Raj helped bind the condemned, as Portia asked him to on account of his height. The faithful assistant pulled down an adjustable and retractable cord from a hook hidden high in the white wall. He then linked Veronica's cuffs, held her arms above her head, and attached them to the hook. The girl made the quietest whimpering sound, feeling the vulnerability inherent in such a position. Next, he got down on the hard marble floor, cuffing each of her ankles to a large spreader bar. Veronica moaned in dismay as her ankles were spread wider and wider, Raj adjusting the bar until Portia was satisfied.

The result was a firmly bound Veronica in her flimsy cotton gown, legs spread as wide as possible, and arms bound up above her. She would be deeply humbled by the position, not to mention in some discomfort while staying spread so wide.

"No need to pretend to work right now," she told the cleaners. They had been idly pushing rags around the banister as they stared. Now, with permission, they simply stared without the pretense. "You won't want to miss this part."

"I won't do it again!" cried Veronica. "Please don't!"

Portia coldly reached for the shoulders of her gown, ignoring her distress. Asher hadn't noticed the thin cotton bows until he saw his mistress pulling the strings apart on them both at once.

All at once her cotton gown came down, revealing her naked body to the crowded room. She had a fit, tight body with perky little breasts. She was groomed between her legs, so her short and sparse hair didn't hide much of anything from view. Her outer lips were parted in this position, revealing her most private parts.

Veronica closed her eyes to the room, but Asher knew from experience that the shame won't go away when ignored. The cool air sweeping across all newly exposed skin and the sound of the voices in the room would prevent attempts at mentally distancing from reality. The disgraced head cleaner began to cry a little.

Raj offered Portia the bar of soap, soft and soaking in the cup of warm water. But she declined at this point. "Let her stop crying, first," she decided. Asher thought that was smart. When he'd been punished with the soap the day before, it became a real struggle not to choke on the awful tasting suds, even without crying.

For a long while Veronica struggled with the miserable shame of being on display. She would cry on and off, tears sliding down her face, but not outright sobbing. Sometimes she'd struggle a little with the discomfort of her position, which made her tits bounce in just such a way that Asher found the cool foyer growing warmer and warmer.

After ten minutes of listening to her whimpering, whining cries of embarrassment, Portia got the soap.

"Nooo!" whined Veronica.

"You used this mouth to tell me lies. Open up."

Veronica shook her head, struggling again. Already she was barely able to tolerate this punishment, and her bottom hadn't been spanked a single time.

"You thought this would be so fun when you planned on it happening to Asher yesterday. Do you no longer think it's fun, young lady?"

"No, ma'am! I don't! I'll never bother him again! Neither of them!"

"We'll see," said Portia. She cleared her throat to speak to everyone in the foyer. "Stop what you're doing a moment and watch what happens to naughty girls who use their mouths to lie. And if she drops this soap over the next forty-five minutes, she'll be getting the next step up from the small paddle. Now open up, Veronica. Three. Two-"

Veronica opened her mouth with a squealing sob, instantly regretful once Portia began to wash her mouth out with the white bar of melting soap. It thickly coated her tongue and teeth as she cried out her discomfort and shame.

Asher winced, remembering his own punishment the day prior. Putting the soap in warm water was cruel. It made it so quick to lather against his tongue, completely filling his poor mouth with the awful taste. And it was such a childish punishment, so humbling for an adult to take, especially in front of so many witnesses. Then there was the next part, which would last a miniature eternity. Standing there with the soap half-stuck in your mouth, defeated and thoroughly humiliated. It would be impossible to stop drooling, the suds making quite an obvious mess, drawing more and more attention from those around to see it.

That was exactly what happened to Veronica. Though, in her case, it involved a much larger volume of complaints, all muffled behind the soap. Eeeeeeezzz she would whine, which Asher could translate to pleeaaassseee.

Portia ignored her, but Asher couldn't look away. This was done more or less in his defence. It was revenge for him to enjoy, and he was, albeit perhaps too much. After seeing some soapy, wet suds dripping down her bare chest, he began to stiffen to full mast in his pants. What would Portia do right before her spanking? Wash her? Rinse her naked tits with warm water and massage them gently clean?

Definitely not, but he still sighed from the pleasure of the mental image before he saw Portia eye him, looking him down and back up. Asher suddenly decided to sit on the couch, a pillow in his lap, for the remainder of Veronica's shameful naked display.

His mind wandered pleasantly from one exciting topic to the next. What had happened in Molly's room the night before? Portia was teasing Molly sexually, he knew that much. The rest was left to his imagination. Before he knew it, his mind had jumped somewhere a little unexpected. Himself over Portia's knees yesterday, being spanked in this very room, his bare bottom going red in front of a small audience of seven, not including his mistress herself. At this memory, too, his erection twitched, craving attention. In the moment he was so overwhelmed with the painful spanking and the shame of his ordeal. And now, a day later, he seemed to be looking back on it with some mixed feelings. He wanted to be over her knees for a punishment again, and yet he deeply dreaded it, all at once.

Would he want to be in Veronica's position now? He didn't think so. Spread so wide, so vulnerable. Tied and helpless. The front door right there, where anyone may walk in at any moment. Various workers sometimes coming in and passing through, stopping and staring at the bound, naked woman, biting shamefully into a bar of soap. The all-male security team stopped for the longest amount of time, acting as if they needed to suddenly have an impromptu meeting there in the foyer. All their eyes were constantly flickering over to Veronica as she moaned in shame.

A servant like himself or Molly would have even more to show in this position, as they were always kept completely free of pubic hair. No matter how bad things got for Veronica, she would never have to suffer the daily indignities of a true servant.

She didn't have the right mindset anyway, clearly, by her incessant whining and whimpering. It was like she refused to submit and accept her fate. Even after Portia came to collect her, and Raj unbound her wrists and ankles, she continued the kvetching. She bitterly complained about how the soap tasted, and then begged Portia not to paddle her as she was escorted away to the bathroom again.

Asher's face was flushed pink from his arousal. Before him, Molly crossed her arms a little. He couldn't tell if the gesture was teasing or serious. "Are you enjoying this?" she asked.

"Um," he said, clearing his throat.

"Bad boy," she whispered to him.

"Are you not?" he asked.

She shrugged at him with a half a grin just as the familiar click of heels sounded.

Portia returned with a still fully naked Veronica, tugging back and crying. It was a theme for her. She fought against being pulled into the parlour, fought against being turned over Portia's lap, and tried to hide her tight little bottom from the paddle. If she really wanted it all to stop, she could always say, "I quit." But Asher now agreed with his mistress that she'd never go that far.

"Molly dear, hold her legs please," said Portia sweetly. Asher's servant companion hurried to Portia's side to obey. She knelt behind Veronica and held an ankle in each hand. Being the vengeful sort, it seemed, she spread them a bit. From her position, draped over Portia's lap and bottom up high, Asher could see the entry to her pink vagina peeking out from between her legs. Molly turned back to give him a devious little smile. So it was on purpose, then.