Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that happened, unfortunately for him, was being led out to the main store once more. He walked with an awkward gait, his wrists zip-tied behind his back. His smart-band, just under the plastic of a zip-tie, featured the dark red lettering that indicated his low, punished status. The discomfort was evident enough in his scrunched, flushed face and continuous groans and pained sighs.

Before Asher could linger too long on the awful and degrading punishment, Portia pulled them along. "That reminds me..." she said. "You are both due for your hair removal cream soon. Think I'll do that tomorrow, before our guests arrive."

That was a much more pleasant thought for his cowering manhood. Some creams were divinely stimulating, like the variety she bought to remove their hair. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough in that case.

First, though, there was dinner. They stayed in the village for that, too. It was so perfectly safe there - so easy to avoid danger when the most justifiably angry people, the impoverished unemployed, are quite literally locked out. And Asher sensed Portia wanted them to witness these random moments of public discipline that were only possible in the confines of the village. She may have wanted to remind them of what humiliations they could face if they failed to follow the proper rules and protocol with her esteemed guests the following day. It was quite a motivator.

Since they were still being treated today, Portia again let them choose from the menu for dinner. They conversed again while enjoying the atmosphere. The restaurant reminded Asher of the one attached to the golf club his parents once belonged to when they had more money than they did now. It was nostalgic to be here. His parents and his old friends would be shocked to learn his current profession and dystopic survival strategy. He'd never told anyone he knew, of course.

The conversation over their delicious meals was comforting as well. Portia seemed genuinely interested in such mundane details about their pasts. She asked about their schooling and degrees, their majors and minors, all while looking impressed at their little academic accomplishments.

They were both mainly programmers, as were many of Darrow-Tech's current and past employees. The low level programming jobs were all but taken over by AI, and Asher doubted he would have had a job much longer if Portia hadn't saved him with her offer to be her servant.

Molly told Portia about a puzzle game she'd made for fun in university, and whether or not it was pure polite grace, Portia appeared interested. She asked her questions about it, and Molly was keen to elaborate. Asher hadn't seen this side of Molly much before, her passionate nerdy side. It endeared him to her further, though possibly only in that he could relate.

"And Asher, you said you minored in computer networking?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "But I didn't actually work in that capacity at my old job."

"Still... quite a useful skill in this day," she said, almost wistfully. "Very useful." For a while she chewed her steak contemplatively, and Asher's mind wandered into dangerous conspiracy territory again. Why was a billionaire's wife so suddenly interested in the boring details of their education and training? Yes, her husband was the CEO of a massive technology firm, but that didn't mean she had to care.

Asher only witnessed one more punishment before the three left the village that night. It was a harrowing moment that occurred right as they walked through the restaurant's front waiting area.

A servant girl was accused of thievery when a man's watch had gone missing. The kinds of watches these people wore could pay for a small house. So Asher didn't expect this to go well.

"I really didn't take it, sir!" she cried.

She looked like most servants - in her early twenties, slender, and attractive. Her cupid lips were in a pout from the worrying accusation.

Neither Molly nor Asher had never seen this before, but instead of her mistress taking charge, the man of the house took her punishment upon himself. He sat on an ottoman and upturned the poor girl over just one of his large legs. By this time all heads were turned that way. Portia had been about to leave, but stayed, keeping Molly and Asher on either side.

"Do you know what happens to thieves around here?" The man's voice was booming. Her skirt was up her back and her panties yanked down in an instant. His hand went to work on her bottom, turning her creamy, soft cheeks crimson.

"I didn't do it!" she cried between her shrieks of pain. "Ahh! I really - aahhh! - I didn't!"

The man threatened to have the girl publicly punished for her crimes. It sounded a lot more formal and serious than this hand-spanking, which was also quite public. Asher didn't realize until now that there was some sort of system for more serious offences, and felt his heart speed in distress. Especially considering what he feared Portia might ask them to do one day for whatever rebellious cause she stood behind.

"Mrs. Darrow," said Molly. She held up a large men's wristwatch in her hands. Surely it was the supposedly stolen one. "Should I-?"

Portia snatched it up before Molly could be seen holding the extravagant accessory. She very surreptitiously passed it off to the man's wife, the servant's mistress, with a confidential whisper.

Shockingly, both women let the burly man finish spanking the innocent girl. Saving the reputation of the billionaire was far more important than saving the servant's bottom. By the time he'd finished taking his anger out on her, the young woman was bawling and her red backside appeared to shine.

Back in the Bentley, Portia thanked Molly for finding the fallen watch on the carpet, but asked her to be more careful about things like that. "He would have accused you and spanked you just as soundly, Molly. And it would have gotten worse if he thought you really did it. I can't always protect you if someone in my social circle decides you need to be punished. I have a reputation of my own around here. Nick works with that man quite a lot."

Asher guessed the servant girl he saw today wouldn't get a treat day. Now that the watch was found, she'd not be punished even more harshly, and that was as far as Lady Justice would go in this situation. Portia tended to be much more fair, and he had a bag full of treat day gifts to prove it. If he were taking notes, he'd add it to the list of reasons why he suspected she didn't quite agree with her social equals.

o0o

Treat day wound down with both servants enjoying their gifts in their rooms. They'd changed into their nightclothes, matching loose white cotton pyjamas for him and a nightie for her. Asher read his exciting new novel on his bed, and Molly broke out the new gel pens and adult colouring book on hers. Portia didn't come to visit them until after ten. When she did, she called them into the common room and sat down between them.

She didn't appear angry, but she seemed focused and serious. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

Asher knew it. Here it was! Portia was a secret double-agent. He was going to be asked to drop poison into a guest's wine glass tomorrow. So if it all went to hell, he'd be blamed. He internally shuddered as he pictured his new life in prison.

"I need you to practice pretending a spanking a worse than it really is. For tomorrow."

"What?" asked Asher. With one quick, cold look, he added his, "Ma'am?"

"Can you keep a secret? I absolutely can't stand Mrs. Bennett. She abuses poor Sean and pays off anyone who tries to look into the matter. His purse paddle is the most severe level, black, and he's constantly being punished with it. Or worse. Anyway, she's coming over tomorrow, and I'm going to try an experiment. I want to see if she notices that your purse paddles are dyed. That they aren't as punishing as they look. And I also need a way to prevent her from beating bruises into either of you. Because, believe me, she'll try."

Well, Asher supposed that not all rebellions are large. And his mistress was trying to protect them rather them allow them to be the fall guys. That was a big relief.

"We'll be spanked tomorrow, ma'am?" asked Molly.

"Yes, Molly. You both will, because Mrs. Bennett will absolutely find a reason. So let's see if you can fake it well. Who's first?"

Molly volunteered. To Asher's furtive joy, Portia bared Molly's bottom for this trial run, lifting up her nightie and pulling down her panties. Molly had a very shapely backside. Her cheeks were plump compared to her petite size, similar to her breasts. It was a lovely view for Asher as she got comfortable over Portia's thighs.

Portia pulled out Molly's red purse paddle and told her to just feel it first. Don't react or try to act yet. With that, she drew her arm back surprisingly high.

The spanking seemed sound and severe to Asher, the small red implement giving Molly loud and resounding smacks. And Portia spanked very quickly and so hard, putting all her energy and effort into it. Her bottom turned pink in seconds. But Molly remained completely still. Asher even heard her sigh. In pleasure?

"How is it?" asked Portia.

"It stings and burns a little but... I... I like it," she said shyly.

"You like it," repeated Portia, laughing slightly. "Good. Come here, Asher. Feel this and see if it's alright for you too."

Asher was turned over her lap next, his loose pyjama bottoms and underwear pulled down to bare him. It was embarrassing to be treated in this way in front of Molly, but he was getting more and more used to this. It was much easier to adopt this submissive pose when he knew that Molly got the same treatment.

Portia tapped his dyed-blue purse paddle against his cheeks and raised her arm. The spanking sounded loud and intense, but just as Molly said, he found it more erotic than anything else. It stung and burned perfectly. It was the spanking of his dreams, the humbling stinging sensation without any serious pain. He let a moan escape his throat, feeling excitement swelling down below.

"Young man," chided Portia. She must have felt him hardening against her leg, so he contritely said he was sorry. "Now just stay here on my lap. I need you to pretend this implement is actually deep blue. It should hurt about the same as my hand when you're in real trouble. A little less than the strap. Let's try."

Asher dutifully began to act to the best of his ability. He gasped after each spank and squirmed slightly.

"Molly, is this how Asher looks when he's actually being severely spanked?"

"No, ma'am," she said.

"I agree. Asher, now is not the time to pretend you're tough. Do you want a real spanking to compare?"

"No, ma'am!" he decided. "Please let me try again. I'll do better."

She readjusted him to prop his bottom up higher, and pat him. "Alright. Again."

This time his cries were louder and sharper. As he sensed her spanking grew a little harder, he reacted by squirming and begging. "I won't do it again! I'm sorry, ma'am!" Then he even tried to cover his bottom with his hand.

"Good," she said. When he got off her lap, his erection bobbed embarrassingly before him. Portia rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "One day I'll have to teach you some control over yourself. There's all kinds of fun methods I'm sure you won't like a bit."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he said, quickly pulling up his nightclothes.

For a while, Molly did her best job acting, and that was no help for Asher's little predicament. She was a better actor than he was, kicking back her legs, going all rigid from the pretend pain, and looking so desperate for it to stop. It seemed so real! He was sure Mrs. Bennett might fall for Portia's little trick when it was Molly's turn.

"Okay," said Portia. "You did so well, my good girl. Tomorrow you will both be on your best behaviour. Let's try to avoid actually angering one of my guests. I want you both to refresh yourselves on the rules tomorrow morning. Is that understood?"

Asher and Molly both promised they'd be good servants. Knowing his fate did trouble Asher, though. It was humiliating to be spanked in front of all the cleaners, but something about being spanked in front of a group of people who could buy and sell him a million times over seemed even more degrading.

It would likely happen often too. Not just tomorrow. The very first video Asher had ever seen of a real servant being punished was a female servant spanked at a dinner party full of watching guests. He enjoyed that video far more than he'd ever admit, a true guilty pleasure.

Once Portia gave them both a hug goodnight and left, Molly and he stayed there on the couch. He had mercifully fallen to half-mast before Molly brought him back to life with her question. "What did Portia do to you when she took you upstairs today?"

The intense memories flashed through his mind. His tongue lapping her up, his wrists bound. Her milking him and fingering him - so terribly humiliating and also the most earth shattering orgasm he'd had in his entire life. "Um," he said. "What did she do to you in your bedroom yesterday?"

Molly blushed a little pink, but didn't say for right now. "Anyway, I think you need to practice. You didn't kick up your ankles as much as you usually do. When Portia's really mad you always kick."

"I know."

"And you were very naughty today anyway, enjoying Veronica's punishment so much."

"I know."

Molly tugged on his wrist a little, and at first he just stayed seated beside her, confused. She tugged again, and he finally understood. He ended up over her knees and she began spanking him lightly over his thin pyjama bottoms. At first he was just delightfully surprised. But then he began to play along, practicing his acting and kicking up a big fuss over it.

"You're doing better. That's more like how you really look and sound when she gets you good."

She stopped pretending to spank, and just rubbed him over his clothes, squeezing a little at the fleshy bottom of his cheeks. It made him sigh heavily and happily.

"I see why Portia likes this," said Molly. "It's pretty exciting to have you over my lap like this. You're so powerless. And... you seem to not mind it."

He squirmed a little from embarrassment. Why was his desire always on such display and hers hidden?

Molly tugged down his clothes to bare him, and Asher just lay there, accepting his fate. He remembered that day in the upstairs office, the day Molly had been hired. Portia and Raj were saying that Molly's stolen internet data suggested she enjoyed all manner of BDSM pairings. She had the porn-viewing habits of a true switch, and Asher was her first foray into exploring her dominant side in person.

"Were you a naughty boy today, Asher?" she checked.

"Yes, miss," he said, consenting in character. Ma'am seemed like a title for Portia and her ilk, so he gave the more youthful title to Molly.

"I'm afraid I'll have to spank you then," she teased, squeezing him and rubbing his cheeks.

The spanks were harder this time, and his struggles not quite so faked. Yet his desire only grew with this treatment. She grabbed his wrist and pinned it behind his back and he arched a little, gasping in delight. He was rock hard against her leg. Each smack against his bottom and his subsequent squirming ended up rubbing him into her silky soft nightshirt. It became intensely pleasurable, his front stimulated while his backside was reddened. Each smack drove him a little closer to the edge.

Asher was travelling down a dangerous road. Portia never implied they could pleasure each other or themselves today. A barrage of broken thoughts and memories only worsened this predicament. Veronica getting her payback today, humiliated on naked display and then soundly paddled... the servant girl spanked to tears in the waiting area of that upscale restaurant... the oddly stimulating concept of Portia massaging a punishing cream into his genitals... the memory of Portia driving a finger into him, fucking him hard...

"Aaah, Molly..." he groaned. He'd gone tense over her knees and began to feel a familiar, rapid building. If he told her, she'd probably stop. To save him the shame of it, or save him from the punishment he'd get for an unsanctioned orgasm. He didn't tell her. He barely had time, it happened so fast. Only five spanks after the first hint of it, he erupted in intense, spasming pleasure, soaking her nightshirt as he moaned in a disgraced, regretful way.

"Asher!" scolded Molly. She felt the hot wet spot on her thigh, and spanked him even harder. The recovering and mortified servant boy took the stronger spanks fairly well. Molly, even when annoyed, didn't come close to Portia-levels of punishment.

But he knew now, clear-headed once more, that Portia would be alerted of this shameful accident. His smart-band picked up on orgasms, and would send a notification to her phone. For five seconds of pleasure he was absolutely going to get it tomorrow. He could already tell.