All Comments on 'Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 04'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series continues to be delicious - I can't wait for Portia to use irritants on him or teach him more self control. Also, like Asher, I'm getting curious about her agenda.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCELLENT fourth part. Always with this elegant style, perfectly suited to this story. Looking forward to part five. BIG THANKS to RainyDayPen.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too much plot not enough sex, possibly?

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen8 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback all! Totally appreciate your thoughts and kind words. For the person concerned about plot I will try to watch that I don't get too wordy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and a nice world you are building.

I would love to see someone from Asher's past at that dinner party. Like an arrogant rich girl who knew him when he wasn't poor and who always thought that she was better than him. How embarrassing!

Nightwish1977Nightwish19777 months ago

This is so nice, thank you so much. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this really the last episode?I hope not, this happy gang of three Portia's posse can have lot of adventures yet.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen7 months agoAuthor

Thanks all! Glad you like it so far, and there will definitely be more in this series coming up in the next couple weeks. (And I do think Asher will see an old familiar face next chapter!) Just took a break to write my Halloween contest entry which you may enjoy if you like my F/m content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...