Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me come and I'll ride you 'til you come."

Asher moaned at the very idea of it, finally sinking into her. Above him, Molly was panting the way she normally did right before she finished. Her grip on his hair tightened. "Ah, ah, ah!" she cried, her muscles tightening.

The door swung open so hard that it hit the stopper with a bang.

Two security guards hurried in, guns drawn. They took in the two, shocked and frozen right there in the act. The guards lowered their weapons and turned to the door. "Clear!" one said.

Portia, Nick, and Raj all stood in the doorway next, staring at the two. Raj had a first-aid kit in his hand, and his other hand rested over his heart. Portia had tears in her eyes, and Nick's concerned look turned quickly into a smile.

"See, I told you it was alright, my sweet," said Nick. Portia made a lunge for the pair, and he clicked his tongue. "Oh please let them finish, darling."

She ignored her insatiable husband and stared down the both of them. "Your smart-bands marked you both as deceased. I've never been so- and... and yet here you are, actually completely fine and busying yourselves with breaking the rules."

"I'm so sorry," whispered Molly. She'd already dropped her skirt, and was now pulling her panties back up.

"Which one of you did this?"

Molly was frightened, but she only took two seconds to say it. "I did."

She turned to Raj and Nick. "Can you carry that spanking horse in the punishment room upstairs?"

o0o

Everyone had come to watch at Portia's behest. Her voice had rung out over the intercom, and every single worker was sent to the parlour. Now Molly was there, tied completely naked over the padded gym horse. Her wrists were cuffed tight to either side of the base. A strap over the small of her back kept her body pressed into the rounded padding. And her legs were pulled so wide apart by their own shackles that everyone in the room was getting a better view than Asher had eating her out.

The cleaners were the ones enjoying themselves the most, all smiles, followed by a larger security team than usual. Portia had more than half a dozen of the all-male team working simultaneously now as she ramped up her plans against Mrs. Bennett. Aside from them, there were a hodgepodge of other workers standing by to watch Molly's punishment. Asher knew she must have been absolutely mortified being exposed to so many people in this way, not to mention her fear of what would happen next. Raj stood right beside him, and pat his upper back with a comforting hand.

Raj must have known it would be hard to watch this happen to his girlfriend. Asher was given a much lighter sentence. He received a very sound hand-spanking over Portia's knee and then was immediately locked back into his chastity cage. All this only lasted the ten minutes it took Nick and Raj to move all the requested punishment accoutrement upstairs. By the end of his spanking, Asher's eyes sparkled with tears, but he knew it was nothing compared to what would happen to Molly.

The chef had come into the large parlour with something on a silver platter for Portia. It looked like a pale yellow plug, shining as though wet. Portia inspected it, holding it up and turning it. She made an announcement to all watching. "These are called figs, for the uninitiated. They're used heavily in judicial punishments. It makes it so a servant like Molly here can't clench her bottom while taking her discipline. And it burns like nothing she'll have ever experienced before in her life."

Molly struggled a little in her binds, pulling up at the chained cuffs around her wrists and ankles. "I'm sorry!" she tried. "Please, ma'am!"

"Quiet," said Portia, positioning herself to Molly's side, so that the couple dozen watching could see it all in detail.

Portia sunk the precisely carved, plug-shaped peeled ginger right into the squirming girl's bottom. It was just fat enough to make her moan over the intrusion, but kept nicely in place with its flattened, flared base. As always, the private chef did quite well with the details.

There were a couple minutes of calm and quiet, as the ginger took a while to build up. Molly had only wiggled slightly over the horse, but then began to wildly struggle. "Oooh! Oh no! Please take it out! OOOH! OWWW!" she began to writhe and fight against the cuffs and strap holding her in place. "Nooo! Noo! Oh my God! I'm sorry! I'm SORRY!"

Her only response was a paddle held against her bare bottom. It was a school style one, large and thick. Asher could barely watch. Portia drew back her arm and spanked her good and hard. Molly shrieked.

Asher saw the deep pink rectangle that appeared over Molly's pale skin. Just in the centre of that, her anus was winking and spasming over the intruding, burning hot fig. Molly cried out her pain frantically, burning inside and out.

Portia let a good long twenty seconds pass to let that spank sink in, and then drew her arm back to deliver another loud cracking spank to her pink cheeks. Asher could tell it wasn't her full strength, but it was serious and official, and no one would accuse Portia of going easy on Molly. CRACK!

Molly's scream was just as loud as the crack of wood against her bottom. She struggled and began to cry already, right at the second spank. "It burns, ahh! AAHH!" she sobbed, and Asher couldn't tell if she meant her reddening bottom or her sensitive rectum clenching that intrusive ginger fig.

Portia delivered four more strong swats to her bare tail, and Molly bucked and writhed with each one, screaming between her sobs. Her begging became incoherent. A bunch of garbled words like pleeeasssee and nooooo and many more that were completely indecipherable.

Just when Asher thought it was over with a total of six severe spanks with the school paddle, Portia retrieved the cane. Molly was still in the throes of suffering through her figging, and squirmed and screamed even as Portia took some practice swings, cutting the air instead of her bottom.

She pressed the thin implement against the middle of her cheeks, and tapped her a few times. Molly's backside was a bright red colour, spotted with white hot circles overtop. Asher had never seen her spanked so badly before, and now she'd get cuts of the cane across her sore bottom too.

Portia expertly delivered a hot, red line across the centre of Molly's bottom. The bound girl yelped and tried to kick again, her sobbing rising back up to its frantic crescendo. Asher was sure the marble floor before her was spotted with her tears. Two more lines were painted down her bottom, heading for her thighs. Portia took the time to aim them well. They were all parallel lines, accurate and merciless, but not nearly enough to leave lasting damage or cut her skin.

It was still so severe that it became sobering for all involved. The men who were enjoying the earlier portion of her punishment - the humiliating spread wide display, and the ginger being inserted into her wiggling bottom - now stared quietly. Even Veronica's face no longer wore a smile.

Molly bawled continuously, but had gone limp after the fourth searing slice of the cane. The next stroke made her jump and buck, but no longer drew her screams or pleading cries. It was useless to bargain with Portia. Never once did either servant convince her not to spank them when that was her intention.

Preparing for its sixth cut, the cane now rested diagonally over Molly's battered bottom, right across every stripe so far. Raj, an Englishman, made a sort of low whistling sound, knowing what would happen next. Portia rose the cane up and slashed it hard, this new red hot streak intersecting with every single one of the five thin stripes before it.

This maneuver drew the last remaining shrieks from Molly, who attempted again to escape her bonds, screaming again and again before dropping back down to sob her heart out. Asher saw her band had gone off at last, flashing bright red. She'd been punished right to her limit, but it was already over. Portia put away the implement and attended to her. She had a hand on her back and whispered things to her Asher couldn't hear.

Meanwhile, Nick dismissed the audience, so the crowd slowly made their way back to their usual positions in the mansion. He helped his wife remove the restraints that tied Molly down.

"Are you alright, Asher?" asked Raj.

He hadn't realized there was a tear running down his cheek until Raj handed him a tissue and gave him a hug.

"Mrs. Darrow can sometimes express her love in the strangest of ways," he said to the servant boy's ear.

He was right. The worst mistake Molly made wasn't the unsanctioned pussy worship, but making Portia think for a heart-stopping moment that they were both dead. Killed so young. Right under her own roof, where she was trying her best to keep them safe from the dangers of a rapidly collapsing society.

As Portia gathered Molly up in her arms to comfort her, Asher could see that the servant girl wasn't the only one crying.

o0o

That night Asher also held Molly snug in his arms. He could swear the heat still poured off her bottom, now fitted like a puzzle piece into the crook of his own body.

"What did she tell you?" asked Asher. "On the couch? I saw her whispering in your ear."

"She was sorry for having to be so harsh, but that a real judicial punishment would be even more painful, and with a lot more people watching. And then she said I was sloppy... and irresponsible... and I don't think enough before I act."

"Oh, well," said Asher. He tried to make her feel better. "That's not true."

"No, she's right. I can't act like that at Mrs. Bennett's mansion."

Asher sighed. He knew he had to step up his game as well, and it weighed heavily on his mind. So, naturally, he changed the subject completely. "How bad can a judicial punishment be if your band alerted with what Portia gave you?"

"I think they ignore the bands there. They have doctors there so it's not necessary. I... don't laugh, but I saw a video the other night. Someone captured bits and pieces and uploaded it to an anti-servant site. I just wanted to see what might happen."

Asher sat up to see better as Molly opened the link on her phone.

In the first few minutes of the recording, a servant boy who looked to be in his college years was struggling and quietly whining, bound to one of those X-shaped stands Asher had seen once in the village. He was completely naked, and fully erect, but the tears in his eyes indicated he was not at all enjoying himself. They'd chemically induced the excitement to humiliate him further using that arousing ointment, judging from the sheen visible on his twitching and dripping cock. When the hidden cameraman moved around to the side, Asher could see the servant was impaled onto a thick phallus. He continuously squirmed against the invasion in his rectum, his own discomfort driving him to inadvertently rock it up and down inside himself, making it even worse.

Molly skipped ahead on the video a little, showing Asher that the poor punished servant ended up humiliating himself by ejaculating while struggling too much against the phallus. The men watching took far more glee in his shame than the women, who mostly quietly laughed or gasped. And the ointment spread over his manhood meant that he stayed fully erect. Asher guessed another accident like that could easily happen a second or even a third time, depending on how long they kept him there.

"That was just outside the building, before the harsher punishments began. The cameraman says they kept him there like that for three hours. And female servants are doubly penetrated."

Molly showed him a far more painful punishment this time. A different male servant was tightly tied to a padded piece of furniture shaped like a wide, inverted V, so that it presented his immobilized bottom high up for discipline. In place of figging, they spread a spicy looking red oil onto a rubber plug, and slowly sunk it deep into him. This had an immediate effect, and the man moaned and bucked against his binds, trying to escape from the torturous heat.

A uniformed man who looked a bit like a prison guard then delivered a real thrashing with a birchrod. The nasty, cutting bundled twigs bit into his flesh, making him scream pitifully with each stroke. Asher looked away when he was sure he saw tiny specks of blood surfacing at the very last stroke. Not only was he not great with that particular bodily fluid, but he also didn't like the idea of imagining himself in this very position if Mrs. Bennett caught him.

"I'll turn it off," said Molly. "You've seen enough. They use a lot of different implements, and not everyone gets plugged, but that's the basic idea."

"We can't let this happen to us," he decided, rather officially, really putting his foot down.

"I know," said Molly.

It was when Asher's eyes were still averted to the side that he saw something that brought a blush to his overly pale cheeks. In the panel of videos labeled 'New This Month' a very familiar looking grocery store was displayed. "Oh no," he said.

"What?" asked Molly. He pointed with a sigh.

Molly clicked on it, and then both blushed, seeing themselves captured on video for all to see. In their uniforms, collared with their smart-bands, very obviously a pair of servants in the wild. Then Portia's voice said, "Asher! Bend over, young man," loud enough to be heard. The camerawoman focused on Asher, now grabbing his ankles, and moved around to get a better shot as Portia paddled him over his pants.

"Oh, how embarrassing for him," said the camerawoman in a hushed whisper, but she and her friend broke into some giggles.

Asher covered his face in his hands, and then when that wasn't enough, sunk under the covers. He could no longer bear to watch.

"Wonder what happens at home," said the friend. In the background, Asher heard his own squeaky grunt after taking another smack from the little blue paddle Portia bought just for him.

"Please turn it off!" he begged.

"Look on the bright side," said Molly, putting her phone away. "Mrs. Darrow's plan worked. No one cares about us talking to Miles and Sean now. She knows exactly what she's doing. If we listen to her, and do exactly what she says at that party, we'll be okay."

Eventually Asher came up from his hiding place for air, recovered enough from his humiliation to agree. All they had to do was what they'd been training for this whole time. Obey Portia perfectly.

(To be continued in final part 7...)