Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 07 - End

Story Info
Public spankings, femdom edging, and a secret mission.
11k words
4.92
10.4k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story concludes a series about the spanking and humiliation of servants kept under contract by billionaires in a near-future dystopia. The first story can be found here. This chapter contains every possible pairing of spanking as well as femdom sex/edging scenes. All characters over 18. If you hate fictional total power exchange / contracts then please skip this entire series.

Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 07

Asher bucked over Portia's lap, tears starting to form in his eyes as his punishment continued. He'd been warned, and he knew this would happen, but he didn't quite realize how hard she'd spank his bottom when the humiliation was so intense on its own.

They were outside a ladies' clothing store in the private, adults-only shopping village used exclusively by the wealthy locals. Just a moment ago he was caught whispering to his female counterpart Molly. He couldn't speak a word in his defence as Portia pulled him outside by his wrist, right to the nearest bench. "Sorry!" he tried, when it was already too late. Portia swiftly lowered his uniform pants and briefs to his ankles as he pleaded for mercy. "Oh please not here, ma'am! Please, I'm sorry!"

"Right here, Asher! Bend over!"

She emphasized her request with a strong tug of his arm. So before he knew it, he was over her lap, bottom up and bared for his discipline. Asher squeezed his hands into fists and grimaced intensely, the shame so deep it hurt in its own right. On the sidewalk! In front of everyone!

Portia spanked him by hand first as the afternoon shoppers shamelessly gathered to enjoy the drama. It was Friday, so there was twice as many people as usual. Asher squealed helplessly as his backside was meticulously reddened.

It was so embarrassing to be spanked like this in the village with a blue smart-band, signifying he was a fully trained servant. Everyone knew he'd been naughty even when he knew better. Normally he was obedient and submissive to a fault, which was what attracted him to the position in the first place. Well, that and Portia, and the way she so easily dominated him and turned him over her knee to spank him. But there were different types of spankings and not all of them were fun in the moment. Most weren't, actually. And this one was searing hot, mortifying, and truly punishing.

He tried so hard to stay still, as was expected of a servant receiving discipline, especially a male servant. But as soon as Portia pulled out the little blue paddle from her bag, he lost the internal battle. She continued the rapid-fire assault to his rear with the harsher implement, and Asher began to scissor-kick like a little boy. The whispers and soft laughs rung in his ears up until his scolding.

"I expect better of you, young man! You know the rules!"

"Yes, ma'am! Ahh! I'm so sorry! AHH!"

"Naughty, naughty boy!"

"Aahh!" he squealed. His hand automatically tried to cover his sore bottom, but Portia pulled it behind his back just as soon as it ventured out. Then she draped one leg over both of his, making the poor servant boy squeak with the realization that he was fully trapped.

"You're going to be feeling this spanking for a long time!"

"Nooo!" he begged. "No more! Ahh! Owww! Please no more!"

The little blue paddle made of a stiff leather-like material wasn't nearly as bad as the wooden paddle, the implement that so far held the record as being the only one to truly make him sob his heart out. So Asher was spared the further humiliation of breaking down in front of all these strangers.

But Portia didn't have his comfort in mind today, and thoroughly spanked every last inch of his backside and upper thighs. All Asher could do was attempt to wiggle in vain, and even that barely moved his trapped body an inch.

To top it all off, she ended his sound spanking with a good dose of the Stay-Red lotion. So that was what she meant by him feeling this spanking for a long time. The concoction was a very recent invention that ensured a naughty servant's bottom would be hot and stinging for hours. And, as the name implied, remain just as red as the moment it was applied.

She rubbed the cream into his smarting skin, which normally might be a soothing and calming sensation after a good paddling. But Stay-Red felt as though it were internally heated, which seemed to only enhance the work she'd put into his punishment.

Still, his mistress' hand was caressing him now, and he certainly didn't take this job offer due to hating the idea of spankings. It had been a week since he'd been out of chastity, and just as long as his last sexual release. The memory flickered through his mind now, Portia behind him, pegging him hard with her strap-on, then reaching around to rub him with her free hand until he exploded, groaning and gasping.

He rapidly grew aroused, just like that, bent over her knees. When she stood him on his feet, his erection bobbed shamefully before him. Those still watching tittered over the sight, but Portia rolled her eyes and shook her head a little. "Honestly."

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"You realize that was a punishment, yes?"

"Yes, ma'am. It really stung." The servant boy was now blushing terribly red, doing his best not to count each and every member of the small audience gathered on the sidewalk.

"Stand against the wall," she told him, pointing to the brick exterior of the clothing boutique. He saw Molly wince in great sympathy upon hearing his further sentencing, but she could do nothing to help.

Asher obeyed once his pleading whimper was met with nothing more than a stern cross of his mistress' arms.

He stood with his hands crossed over his head and his spanked bottom on display to all. Worse yet, anyone looking from a side angle would get an even more explicit view. The outside air brushing against his exposed genitals only served to maintain his embarrassing hardness, now pointing to the wall.

"I hope this serves as an example to you, Molly."

"Yes, ma'am," she said.

The two waited there, Portia probably with one eye on her phone and one eye on Asher's shameful display. He'd been stood in the corner or against the wall enough times to know the drill by now, though never before in such a public venue. Today he was left there long enough for the first crowd to dissipate right along with his erection. But it was also long enough for new shoppers to walk by and enjoy the infrequent sight of a public punishment in progress.

"He must've done something!" noted a passerby. Others muttered how naughty he'd been or compared the colour of his cheeks to various shades of red.

Asher was so ashamed he tried to hide his own face by lowering it as much as he could. Not that it mattered. This ultra-wealthy community was small enough that they'd all know him through his mistress. Many of these people would be at the big party tomorrow night at Mrs. Bennett's house. He was sure of it. Almost certainly there'd be eyes looking his way and hushed whispers hidden behind cupped hands.

At last, Portia stepped up behind him and told him he could pull his pants back up. She wasn't quite done scolding him though. "You know better. It's worrying you did it anyway. Just what was so important, Asher? Tell me what you said to her."

He sighed as he buttoned and zipped his pants, at least glad to see the end of the most mortifying corner-time he'd ever experienced. "I told her I was nervous."

"You told her you were nervous?"

She looked at Molly, who nodded her agreement. "Asher told me he was nervous, ma'am."

"About tomorrow?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Asher. "About tomorrow."

"Just what was Molly going to do?"

A surprising amount. She was always so kind to him. Sometimes she'd hold his hand, reassure him, let him be the little spoon, or rub his back. But in that moment, nothing. Maybe her fingers would touch his fingers for a second and maybe that would have been enough. "I don't know, ma'am. But we saw a video of a judicial punishment a while ago. And... and... I'm just very nervous."

Portia gave him a hug of forgiveness. "Well, it's no wonder you're so nervous. You shouldn't have watched that. But I promise that I'll do everything I can to keep you both safe. You just need to trust me completely tomorrow and do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

She stroked his cheek with some affection, and even gifted him with a slight smile. "Alright. You've been punished enough. Let's go."

He walked stiffly beside Molly and a couple of feet behind his mistress as they headed back to the car. Asher winced hard when he sat in the back seat on his incredibly sore bottom. Then every bump in the road thereafter made him grimace, whine, or squeal.

The Stay-Red lotion meant he'd feel freshly spanked for hours. It wasn't a typical addition to punishment for simply speaking out of turn, but Portia was on edge today, even if she wouldn't admit it. It was just that her anxiety came out quite a bit differently than Asher's did.

"Tomorrow I'll be sure to settle your nerves before we go. Both of you."

That could mean any number of things, but Asher and Molly both decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, politely thanking her instead of inquiring further.

o0o

Both servants were restless the night before their big mission at Mrs. Bennett's party. They snuggled together under the covers, sleeping in the same bed as they'd done for weeks now. Sadly, sleep was all they were allowed to do in bed.

"Are you still nervous?" asked Molly.

"So nervous." As he knew he should be. As far as tomorrow would go, he had a far more dangerous job than Molly's.

For a while she rubbed his back, just like he hoped. Then her hand slipped over his pyjama bottoms, rubbing him there too. "Does it still sting?"

"Only a little," he said. "The lotion's been fading since dinner."

As it usually happened with his more serious punishments, once he had a little time and distance, the memory of it stimulated him intensely. Spanked in front of everyone, made to stand against the wall right there outside... Portia had such power over him. Thrilling. Just the thought made him want to moan. And now Molly's hand rubbing circles over his slightly stinging cheeks only made him harder.

"If we pull this off tomorrow night, do you think she'll reward us?"

"I don't know how. She already gives us everything we could want."

"There's one thing I want that I can't have," said Molly. She slid a hand over the front of his pyjama bottoms now. He was already so hard, which amused Molly into a soft laugh. She stroked him with just her teasing fingertips. It had been eight or nine long days since his last release, and Asher was helplessly panting under her touch.

He rolled over to face her. They kissed for a while like teenagers again, knowing it wouldn't and couldn't go any further, but stealing what little moments of pleasure they could. His tongue explored her mouth as his hands went up her shirt.

"Mm, Asher," she moaned, his palms softly squeezing the underside of her plump breasts. "I want you so much."

"I want you too," he said, pulling back from her mouth just long enough to catch his breath. Then he went back to kissing her, now slipping his hands down the back of her panties.

Molly squeezed and groped his ass too, pulling him closer and closer, until he helplessly rubbed himself into her thighs, even daring to grind between her legs. Just as soon as Molly began moaning loudly against his lips, he felt himself twitching, about to lose all control. He pulled his head back suddenly. "Oooh my God - no, no... wait!" he cried.

Molly was wise enough to listen, and she scooted back so they were fully separated, panting and staring longingly at one another. Once he was sure the moment had passed, Asher kissed Molly's forehead the same way Portia often did to the two of them.

"One day," she said, stroking his curly waves of hair.

"One day," he agreed with a sigh.

Sleep was their only reprieve from frustration.

o0o

"Close call last night," said Portia, looking at her phone. Those wicked little smart-bands recorded everything.

Asher looked down, and both servants apologized.

"What happened?"

"We kissed, ma'am," said Molly.

"And who instigated that?"

They both instigated that, but Asher found himself suddenly saying, "I did!" It may as well just be one of them who had to take a punishment, he decided.

As Portia tended to give punishments that fit the crime, he worried she'd rub the burning hot cream into his genitals again. It turned out she had other plans for his genitals, and rubbing them wasn't part of it. "Couldn't wait for this afternoon? I'll teach you a lesson about waiting..."

She took him by his arm and pulled him into his bedroom.

"Please, no! I've been- I've already been waiting over a week, ma'am!"

Portia began stripping him, pulling off his shirt. "Apparently not, Asher."

"But-"

"Hush," she told him, continuing her work, unbuttoning his pants. "Do you need to be gagged as well?"

"No, ma'am."

Once he was naked, she lay him on his side on his bed and cuffed his hands behind his back. Asher whimpered as she left the room, knowing she'd be back with something that would punish him. Being a submissive was always such a confusing mix of feelings, especially as far as taking real punishments.

He only waited two long minutes before her high heels preceded her entrance. At first it seemed as though she'd only come back with Molly by her side, but then he saw the plug in her hands. From experience he knew it would only hurt slightly, and only as it penetrated him, but this wasn't about pain. She'd already said as much. This was a lesson about waiting.

Portia showed him a tiny remote control as he squirmed, cuffed and naked on the bed. "I'm going to set this to tease and leave it that way for a while."

She had no confidence in his ability to orgasm from nothing more than stiff breezes. Asher was pretty sure she'd be the only one learning a lesson this afternoon - about what guys in their early twenties were capable of with the least amount of stimulation. Even after he was rolled to his stomach and felt the oil dripping over his hole, he felt sure that he'd finally get his long-awaited release in mere minutes.

Then came the first finger, pressing into him, sliding past his tight opening. Portia attempted to loosen him up, and he couldn't help moaning with every thrust. There was no feeling like it in the world. Domination manifested into a physical sensation. Asher was panting in seconds.

A second finger filled him, his tight hole clenching around both, the slightest burn of the invasion settling into him. It felt so good. He was sure that if she kept doing this, fucking him with her fingers, he'd shoot his load just from that alone. His hips pushed his stiff manhood against the mattress only thrice before a sound spank lit up his bottom. "Stay still."

"Y-yes, ma'am."

The plug slid in most easily after the tantalizing warm-up. That alone, his small hole being spread so wide to accommodate it at its thickest girth brought new waves of pleasure. He froze up, groaning just from being plugged at all, and then Portia used her remote to turn the device on.

It sent the lightest vibrations up through him. Too light. Instantly he had an urge to push the wicked little plug further inside of himself. It was far under where it needed to be, and too short to reach his prostate. The vibrations were also too weak to reach it, so Asher found himself squirming and tugging at the cuffs around his wrists.

Portia smiled at him, all wickedly, and Asher whimpered pathetically in response. She pat his head and told him to wait there, rolling him onto his side so that he couldn't attempt to rub himself into the bed again like a naughty boy. Then she was off a moment. He only heard the sink and some doors opening and closing. Asher was already becoming frantic with his need for release. He whimpered like a dog upon seeing Portia come back inside.

"Not now, Asher," she scolded him. "You're still learning a lesson about control and discipline, aren't you?"

He shut his eyes as he nodded, panting and beginning to perspire a little from his forehead.

Then she turned to Molly, putting some toys down on the end of the bed.

"Your turn, good girl. But you won't need to wait. In fact, you can come as soon and as hard as you like. Again and again if you're able."

Asher watched, feeling very sorry for himself right now. He was in such a humiliating position with his filled bottom and hands cuffed behind his back, and as he watched Portia undress his beautiful girlfriend, it made matters even worse. He was dying for attention now, hard as a rock.

Molly lay back and moaned as Portia massaged some arousing oil into her full, heavy breasts. Her hands caressed the submissive girl up and down, easily sliding over her slick, oiled skin. It made one of her most beautiful features even more attractive.

Asher was so frustrated now already that he began to squirm and wriggle like a hooked worm until he ended up on his back, once in a while pushing his hips into the air as though some supernatural invisible force might stroke him.

"Oh, look at poor Asher," cooed Portia. She slid an oily hand up his thigh and lifted it just before it would have touched his twitching erection.

"Pleeeeassee," he panted. "Please, ma'am, pleeeease!"

"It's only been ten minutes, sweetheart. How would you learn your lesson if I ended it so soon?"

He struggled against his binds again, both his wrists now tucked between his back and the bed. "I'll be good, I'll be good from now on!"

"All truly good boys should know by now that ladies come first," she said, lifting up Molly's skirt and lowering her panties, removing them.

Portia gently spread Molly's legs and began to slide her lubricated fingers right over her hard button, making her moan loud. Then she took out a dildo, looking like a rigid man's cock not dissimilar to Asher's right now, and slid it over Molly's lips until she opened her mouth to greedily receive it.

"Good girl," said Portia. "Don't you wish this was you, Asher? Being sucked hard, Molly's tongue stroking you?"

"Aaahh, pleeeease," he squirmed and writhed.

She removed the rubbery dick from Molly's mouth and slid it down to her vagina, swirling it against her wet entrance. "I bet you'd like this even better, wouldn't you?"

"Ooh!" he groaned, and Molly's squeaky gasp of intense pleasure matched his pitiful complaint. Portia slid the dildo gently inside her, and began a gradually increasing series of deep thrusts. With her free hand, she first enjoyed more of Molly's breasts, stroking her and playfully pinching her nipples, before sliding her hand back down to rub two fingers in circles over her clit.

"Aahh!" moaned Molly. "Oooh! Yessss, ohh don't stop, oh please..."

Asher couldn't look away as Molly writhed under her touch, getting her pussy filled harder and harder with the toy, her panting moans haunting him, making him burn with need.

"Do you want to watch her come, Asher?"

He whined his misery out openly, not caring how pathetic he must look now. He knew he was sweating, all pink and flushed, constantly stuck wiggling as he couldn't help but repeatedly try to free his bound hands. It was torture, this dimly vibrating plug just keeping him teetering on the edge. It was like an aching, an itch, a pressure, building and building. Every passing minute he found himself somehow more aroused, more on the edge, than the minute before.

Now Molly was making those sounds he'd grown so familiar with, her little squeaky gasps growing closer and closer. Her back was arched and her toes curled. "Please, please can I come," she begged her mistress.