All Comments on 'Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 07 - End'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AG31AG315 months ago

Excellent sex scenes. Here are a couple of turns of phrase that I noted especially.

the shame so deep it hurt in its own right.

The outside air brushing against his exposed genitals only served to maintain his embarrassing hardness,

o0o - And then there's this. Much better than asterisks. I'm assuming you won't mind if I steal it???

I said excellent sex scenes because my attention wandered a bit when the story turned to plot shenanigans, but I know lots (most?) people love that and you appeared to do it well. So five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a very sweet ending to the series - the only thing I didn't like about it is that it is over now. The moment where he feared he was being betrayed was a brilliant twist. Loved featuring a male spanker too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

EXCELLENT ending It's all there, drama, spanking, sex. The psychology of the characters is perfectly described. The author knows to keep the reader in suspense very well. Miss Rainy BIG THANKS YOU for this fascinating story. Sylvain.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy335 months ago

So much fun to read. You capture the moments so well. I particularly like the pacing that enhances the sense of panic, the humiliation, and the arousal all intertwined. Admittedly, since this is not my forte, I don't have much experience with this genre, and only having seen it in anime, that is where my mind goes immediately. That said, I would consider it as a compliment because the effect is immediate. The strong woman, the helpless boy (and girl) all executed perfectly. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story,please can we have sequel.All are happy then the sexy ,naughty Veronica returns to tempt Nick,how will the lovely Portia and her second i command Molly deal with this?

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen5 months agoAuthor

So glad you all who stuck it out to the end with me enjoyed the final chapter! I'm very grateful for all your rating, comments, and support throughout. For now I'll focus on other stories after a holiday break, but again, I always appreciate you all and you're the reason I write at all. Hopefully you'll have something new to enjoy soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will you be coming back soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES