Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 07 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was something even sweeter he heard next. "Do you want me, Asher?"

He popped his head up from between her legs. "Yes! Please!"

"Yes what?"

He blinked, and smiled softly, happily joining her impromptu roleplay. After all, that was now allowed as well. "Yes, miss! Please, I want you so bad, miss."

"You want to slide yourself into me like those fingers of yours?"

"Yes, miss!"

"But I'd like to be the one in control of that," she said. "After all, you're just my little slave, aren't you?"

He nodded, holding back his big grin, staying fully submissive to her in their little game. "Yes, miss. You're in complete control."

She led him to the kitchenette, pulling out the wooden chair, sitting his naked body down on it by way of a gentle push on his shoulders. "Stay. Good boy."

He waited as she rustled around in the currently unlocked punishment room, full of all kinds of toys as well as implements of discipline. At last, she emerged with some short coils of rope. Asher swallowed, his erection twitching and begging for release against his own thighs.

Molly began to tie him to the chair, his arms behind the back of the chair, his legs bound at the ankles and then another rope to affix his thighs to the seat. "There," said Molly. She teased him with her fingertips and tongue, drawing lines over his quivering skin until he was moaning and panting and begging.

"Please, miss! Oh please, I can't take it."

"Are you just going to explode, Asher?"

"Yes, miss! I will! Plleeeeasse. I need you. I want you."

"Okay, good boy."

She straddled him, slowly lowering herself over him, engulfing his achingly hard cock into her hot, wet folds. Instantly he dropped his head back, moaning as she slowly rode him, sliding him in and out of her tight opening.

He'd been waiting actual months for this moment, and in his overexcitement, he only moaned louder and louder as she pumped her body over his rock-hard erection. It was so hot inside her, a feeling like nothing else.

"You like that, Asher? Being fucked?"

"Aahh, mmm!" he agreed.

His hands, bound tight behind the chair, only increased the thrill. He was her little human sex toy, being used, being taken, and he could (happily) do nothing to stop her. Molly's beautiful bosom bounced just before his eyes as she began to ride him harder. He watched all the sensual jiggling before his eyes fluttered shut and his gasping moans grew louder.

All his control was lost, which was often how he liked it best. "Ooh, oh, AH, I'm- I'm gonna-" His eyes were squeezed tightly closed, his body tensed, and he let go, shooting into her as he shuddered and shook with the intense orgasm.

Molly sat still on him as he melted in her, looking up at her with some guilt. That was so quick. She looked disappointed in him.

"Well, Asher," she said. "Looks like you were a very bad boy. Didn't ask permission, either. I think a good spanking over my lap is in your future! Once you pleasure me, of course..."

He brightened as she teased him with that promise, knowing he was forgiven for his over-exuberance. They kissed, long and deep, and he knew in that moment that all was well with the world once again.