Over the Moon

Story Info
A bunny girl in heat begs a satyr to use her!
2k words
4.5
5.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fanfiction for a DND game I am in, but don't worry, you don't need to know anything about that to enjoy this story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight dripped onto Gwenllians face as she stirred to the sound of birdsong and wind. She was beginning to feel at home in the quiet town of Coven. The dusty and mostly forgotten storage room turned bedroom she stayed in showed signs of life for the first time in centuries. Her ears flicked gently, perking up to the sound of pattering feet in the main church hall, not the usual cadence of Sister Adelhilds sharp, confident steps. Gwenllian, having taken a ritualistic pleasure in maintaining the old building, felt the gentle pull of duty wrench her from slumber as she readied for the day.

The church hall glowed with ambient morning light, sparkling against the polished floor, the shape of a small, black-furred bunny girl the only shadow cast. Gwenllian had come to know Moon over the past weeks, admiring her shameless but sweet attitude and even growing quite fond of the girl.

"Ah, hello Moon. What brings you to the church of Coven so early in the morning?" Gwenllian said with a smile.

Moon's ears perked up, and Gwenllian briefly believed she heard a whimper escape her lips.

"H- Hi Gwenllian! You look really nice today".

The bunny shuffles her feet as her ears begin to sag, her hands gnawing themselves into her light summer dress.

The dress was new to both girls, Moon most often favouring a well worn set of adventurers gear, quite possibly stolen from a corpse, at least it looked like it was. Gwenllian couldn't help but blush at the girl's new outfit, the soft pull of the fabric against her curves, the cute floral pattern.

"Thank you dear, but you didn't answer my question, you aren't often up this early?" queried Gwenllian.

Moon stepped forward, looking into Gwenllian's eyes with a determination not often seen on the short bunny's face.

"I've b- been thinking about that time we had in the forest...I want to go back there...with you".

There was a difference in Moon's attitude, although often shy when talking to Gwenllian, even she noticed that Moon was acting strangely, like she was holding something back.

Gwenllian, somewhat worried about the bunny but mostly eager to spend time with another person, graciously accepted her offer. Moon's ears shivering straight upwards as she reached out a hand to hold Gwenllians as they made their way to the clearing outside of town.

The walk through the forest was pleasant, the deep green leaves shuffling under the loving touch of the wind. Gwenllian found herself lost in thought as she wandered, hand in hand, with the small bunny girl, and sooner than she expected, they'd arrived.

The clearing was almost out of an old folktale, rays of golden light breached the high treetops and fell like the leaves towards the ground, gently enveloping the mossy rocks and deep blue pond encircling the centre of the clearing. Moon had already laid out a bedding of soft furs, which was only a surprise to Gwenllian when she saw no food was accompanying the bedding.

Gwenllian turned to Moon.

"Oh! I believed we'd be having another small feast! Your selections last time were so exquisite," Gwenllian salivating at the memory of the soft pastries.

Moon stepped away from Gwenllian, letting her hands nervously toy with the embroidery of her dress.

"I...I really liked spending time with you...and, I've got a bit of a problem," Moon stammered out.

Gwenllians ears drooped. "Oh my, what is it, I'm sure I can be of assistance, or just listen if that's what you need. Come, sit," she gestured towards the pelts, a glint of genuine care in her eyes.

Moon bounced from one foot to the other. "I..I've been, I really don't know how to say this Gwenllian..."

Her eyes darted around the clearing, ears drooping back behind her head. Gwenllian walked towards her, towering over the petite bunny, and quietly placed her hands on her shoulders. Moon let out an undeniably, desperately horny moan.

Blushing brighter than the sun, Moon wriggled out of Gwenllians stunned grasp. "I..! I've been really hot lately, you do know what I mean, oh...please, I'm so, my body has been in flames, I just thought..."

She trails off, squirming in her dress. Gwenllian, taken off-guard, fails to express a response as her gears turn, lighting a fire in her stomach she hasn't felt in years.

"I..it's alright Gwenllian! I just thought...No it was presumptuous of me. I'll take you back to Coven, it's okay!" says Moon, blushing through her deep black fur.

She begins shuffling towards the pelts, holding the front of her dress in tightly gripped hands. As she passes by Gwenllian, a strong, pale arm shoots out to stop her. Gwenllian, turning to hold Moon in both hands, hearing another, quieter moan escape her lips, stares into the bunny's eyes.

"I..I haven't done this in a while, my body," she looks away.

"I'm very sensitive, please...please, I'd...love to take care of you."

Craning her neck upwards, huge, brown eyes lock onto Gwenllians soft face. Moon moves her hand across her chest to pull the light dress off her shoulders. The fabric falling onto the ground, leaving Moon exposed, holding one arm over her chest, the other to her crotch. Her ears sagging in embarrassment, the bunny's face beet red, she manages to make eye contact with the satyr.

"P- please..." she whimpers.

Gwenllian's soft hands move Moon's arms out of the way, gently probing her by running a hand along her hips. The smaller girl's body shakes as the satyr sifts through her soft fur, Moon's lip quivering as a breathy whimper falls out of her, Gwenllian pulls Moon tighter. A yelp punctuating the movement, the satyr taking her hand and rubbing it gently across Moon's fluffy tits. The bunny's ears dip behind her head as her nipples harden under the focus of Gwenllians touch.

While one of her hands squeezes and toys with Moon's nipples, the other holds the bunny's soft head, her lips spread apart in a constant whimpering moan, Moon stares into Gwenllian with desire and need, her ears flicking. The satyr runs her hand across the smaller girl's head, and begins to scratch between her ears.

Moon loses her balance as her foot begins to thump against the soft grass, falling against the strong satyrs chest.

"M- Moreee...Pleeeease," she moans.

Her ears whipping backwards as she grips onto Gwenllian's tight waist. Obeying the desperate girl's instructions, Gwenllian feels the bunny's grip tighten as more moans cascade out of Moon's mouth.

"Y- you're getting me so worked up sweetheart, moaning like that." Gwenllian says, as her dress fails to hide the growing tent of her girlcock.

Moon, feeling the thick shaft pressing against her soft fur, stares at Gwenllian, words failing her, she lets her tongue fall out of her mouth and points at Gwenllians crotch. The shy satyr covers her eyes with hands as blush spreads across her pale cheeks, nodding furiously through the gaps in her fingers.

Moon tugs at the shoulders of Gwenllians dress haphazardly, too small to pull it off her gracefully. The satyr now standing naked with a ring of fabric around her feet, her thick girlcock on display. Moon stands on the tips of her toes, rubbing her hand across one of the satyr girl's tits as her mouth locks onto the other. Gwenllian attempts to stifle a moan, but quickly gives in, using her hands to hold Moon's head to her sensitive nipples.

"Aah! Oohh, Saint fffff...your tongue."

Moon, emboldened by Gwenllians moans, starts licking and gently biting the taller girl's nipples with vigour, swapping between her two ample tits frequently.

"Moon, I..Aaah, Saint pleaseeeee," moans Gwenllian.

Feeling the gentle twitch of cock against her stomach, Moon knows what the girl needs, kissing a trail down towards Gwenllians crotch, until the bunny is sitting on her knees in front of the satyr.

The bunny's mouth drips with saliva as she pushes her tongue out to lick the tip of Gwenllians girlcock. The satyr quivers as Moon moves further down her erect dick, Gwenllian's heartbeat pulsing blood through the thick veins of her girlcock.

"Saint, Oh Saint!! It's been so long, I...I haven't- AH."

Gwenllian moans as Moon swallows the cock further down her throat, spit dripping down her chin as her cockdrunk stare meets Gwenllians shivering face. Moon's pussy drips wet onto the cool grass below her feet, the bunny's desperation growing more apparent with each bob of her head onto the girl's thick cock.

The satyr grips the bunny's fur, pulling her further down her shaft, whimpering moans escaping her lips, until her need is so great, only one thing could satiate her. With a pop, Moon's mouth decouples from Gwenllian's girlcock.

"P- please, it feels soooo good to have you in my mouth," whines Moon.

Gwenllian, through beet red cheeks and shaky breaths says, "I... I need more, p- please let me fuck your pussy."

Not needing to be told twice, Moon clambers up the tall satyrs body, her pussy desperately wet. She holds onto Gwenllian's shoulders and hovers over the bigger girl's cock.

"I- I want you to break me. Ff- fuck me so hard, I need it, I've been so worked up, Gwenllian plea-."

She whimpers as she lowers herself, dripping wet juices, onto the girl's thick shaft. Her pussy spreads wider as each warm inch digs deeper inside her.

Gwenllian, after years of attempting to ignore her physical desires, feels her mind shatter as her legs give out, the soft warmth of Moon's pussy enveloping her cock too much for her to handle. Bent over on the cool grass, Gwenllian holds Moon, her cock shoved halfway inside her pussy, their shared heartbeats drumming hard and fast against each other.

Gwenllian stutters, "I can't- I need, oh fffuck."

Before she can express any thought her cock shoves deep inside the bunny's wet hole. A moan loud enough to shake the leaves escapes Moon mouth as her paws grip tight against Gwenllians soft skin. The satyr begins to rut hard into Moon's pussy. She grabs the bunny's small hips, thrusting desperately into the soft girl's tummy, a small bulge rhythmically appearing as she does. Gwenllian and Moon moan louder than either have in years, the feeling of Gwenllians cock penetrating her tiny body so overwhelming the girl can't help but squirm and thump her legs. Gwenllian drooling as her half lidded eyes watch Moon's soft tits bounce from each of her desperate, long thrusts.

Moon's heat reaches its peak, gripping tight onto Gwenllians back as she moans, "Fuckfuckfuck, please, p- please. Oh fill me up Gwenllian, I need your cum inside me, I want to w- watch it leak out, nnh, of me.."

Gwenllians thick thrusts begin to falter as her cock throbs deep in the bunny's pussy, "Moon, oh yes, oh I'm so c- c- close, nnH! Fuuuuck!"

The bunny screams in orgasmic bliss as shots of wet hot cum coat the walls of her pussy. Gwenllian, bent over the smaller girl, raggedly breathing as her hips wobble back and forth, milking her girlcock with the flexing walls of Moon's pussy. Neither girl can form a coherent thought, their minds floating aimlessly outside their spent bodies.

Sweat drips onto Moon's chest as she heaves heavy breaths up and down, Gwenllian slowly drags her cock out of Moon's pussy, feeling it grip around her every inch. A final moan rolling out of Moon's mouth as cum begins to leak onto the grass. Gwenllian, shaking and lightheaded, rallies the last of her strength to pick the smaller girl up and lay her onto the soft furs, before lying down next to her.

"T- that was...Oh I haven't, not in a while, Saint you're good." Gwenllian says, turning to Moon.

The bunny laughs quietly, her breath still ragged, "T- thanks, I think I'm feeling alot better now. All I want to do is lie here with you."

Gwenllian throws an arm over the smaller girl's frame, "I'd like that alot."

Sleep takes the girls quickly, as birds sing among the leaves of the quiet forest, and a bunny and a satyr lie wrapped in eachothers arms until nightfall.