The Raven and the Bull

Story Info
Raven visits a minotaur farm and is ravaged and bred.
1.2k words
4.49
40.1k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owlandu
Owlandu
52 Followers

Content warnings: nonconsent/reluctance; physical restraint; anthropomorphic humanoid.

A woman visits a farm, and while alone is jumped by a minotaur, who restrains her and fucks her in a breeding frenzy. She ends up enjoying it quite a lot.

Just sex, no story. About 7 minute read.

...

Raven kicks a leaf, watching it spin out and then land right back in the same place. Her friend said she wouldn't be long and to explore the farm while she waited, but Raven isn't really a farm person. It was interesting seeing what her friend had set up, especially considering the rarity of minotaurs, but there is only so much paddock she can look at.

Raven looks at her black hair, then at her body, thick soft curves clothed in a cute dress. She thinks she looks nice today, pretty and casual goth. She hopes her sweat hasn't made her makeup run.

Looking at her phone, she hears a snort from the minotaur pen beside her. Apparently they're a little antsy at the moment, it's breeding time or something. She hears a creak, and looks up to see the dominant bull minotaur halfway out of the gate to the pen. She startles, frozen to the spot. The bull is eight feet tall, with a black coat and curved horns. He ripples with muscle, his chest broad, his face fully bovine, snorting steam. Between his legs hangs his engorged manhood, as long as a forearm, thick and smooth, the glisten of precum at the tip.

The minotaur snorts again, smelling her, then lunges forward and grabs her. She screams and calls out for her friend as she is dragged into the pen, her phone fallen from her hands.

She squeals in a high pitch as the bull pushes her face-down into the ground, her rump in the air. A large hand roughly holds her head in the sand, making her grunt, while the other slides up her waist to squeeze her ample breast. He snorts and thrusts between her legs, blocked by her clothes. Frustrated, he rakes at them, tearing her underwear. Her legs twitch in shock and try to hold together, but he pulls her up firmly by her full buttock, spreading her cheeks and showing her delicate pink parts.

"Breeeed," he rumbles with strain.

"Help!" she calls desperately as the beast enters her tender pussy, her hole spreading unwillingly for the large, hot intruder. She cries out and twitches as she is invaded, being stretched on the bull's fat cock as he shoves her against the ground and manhandles her breast. She moans sobbingly when he has hilted his entire throbbing mass, balls deep. His cock twitches twice in pleasure, making her jump to feel it inside her. He groans in satisfaction.

Bent over her tight enough to restrain, he grinds against her smaller form. He pushes nice and deep while she sobs and scrabbles in the dirt.

He pulls his hips back in short, solid humps, flicking his body into hers, inside hers, with a clapping sound against her cheeks. She can feel him bumping something sensitive deep in her hole, and she squeaks each time. Tears run down her face as she wonders if she'll get free of the rough and humiliating treatment.

The bull pulls his cock further out of the tightly squeezing cunt for longer strokes, adjusting his grip on the squirming human to put her in a deadlock. With this new grip his thrusts become faster, stronger, hitting her pussy harder and making the human squeal like a pig.

Raven can't move an inch from the onslaught, and her back is arched uncomfortably to provide better access for the ravaging bull. Her arms can only lie limp and useless by her sides. Her makeup is running with her tears, her eyes rolled back and her mouth in a grimace.

His cock rams insistently against her womb, as if claiming it for himself. He snorts and bugles, his cock pounding Raven in a fury, her slick channel accommodating him. She whines and whimpers, feeling her belly bulging out with each thrust inside her, unable to stop him. She hopes he doesn't stop until she's cum.

Grunting, the bull pistons at greater speed as he pulls Raven into him, folding her. Fluid splatters where his pelvis smacks against her drooling pussy, his heavy balls slapping against her aching clit. Raven garbles nonsense sounds, her legs shaking, and then her pussy spasms like a vice, her orgasm rippling through her belly. The bull lets out a long bugle as his twitching cock erupts like a firehose. Raven's fertile flesh is warmly and forcefully splattered, the bull pushing himself deep, as deep as he can. He thrusts irregularly, and holds himself inside as his balls contract and streams of sticky white cum spurt from him. Raven whimpers.

But he hasn't finished.

He tears her dress off her so that she is fully naked, then rolls them both so he can thrust upwards, holding her firmly to his muscular belly. His oversized cock ravages her delicate privates, his cum squirting out of her stuffed pussy with each forceful pound. She moans and whimpers, her pussy oversensitised and stretched full of jackhammering meat. The bull bugles, pumping his still cumming cock within Raven's wet pussy. The whites of his eyes show, the beast is lost in an animalistic breeding fugue. Desperate to cum in this pussy as many times as possible, breed this human thoroughly.

He stands now, holding her smaller body up by her thick legs. His cock bulges her belly out, cum drips from her pussy. Her gaze is dull and drool is running from her mouth, as all she thinks about is the feeling of this beast's cock inside her. The bull bounces Raven atop his rock-hard member, thrusting in time for deeper penetration. His strong thighs throw his cock deep and his balls slap upwards. He pushes her down firmly and roughly onto his organ, pounding her used pussy for all it's worth. Holding her tight, he fucks her hard and rough, shaking her whole body with his extreme pace. All she can do is grit her teeth and grunt, her sopping pussy spasming helplessly. She pants and groans, her body taut, the torturous pace of fucking prolonging her rolling orgasm until the feverish pleasure is the only thing on her mind.

The creature cums inside Raven again, bloating her already tight tunnel as cum flows and glugs out of his steaming cock. He holds himself in, rocking his hips, then pulls his manhood free with a slurp to spray a hot stream onto her convulsing belly.

Raven mumbles incoherently, breathing hard. The minotaur releases a few more twitching streams onto her belly and breasts, some drops hitting her face. Then he lets her go and she falls to the ground, barely catching herself before falling to her knees.

The minotaur lumbers away, satisfied. Raven sits there, tear tracks down her face, cum all over her front, and yet more cum drizzling out of her violated pussy.

She hears a whistle, and turns to see her friend leaning against the fence, her long red hair in a plait under a cowboy hat, wearing a flannel shirt and shorts.

"Well you explored more than I was expecting, Raven. I hope you're enjoying your visit so far." She grins, and Raven throws a big clump of mud at her.

Owlandu
Owlandu
52 Followers