Over the Top

Story Info
Two operatives are intimately interrogated.
2.9k words
3.76
23.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

His cock was painfully erect. The room around him was dark, and he was standing, completely naked, legs apart, hands bound behind his back. Between his legs was a smooth, shiny brushed aluminum bar about half an inch in diameter and about two meters long - balanced on a pivot point in front of him. It gently oscillated up and down precariously between his legs. Opposite him, a woman stood, in much the same position as him - completely naked, legs spread over the shiny bar, full and perky breasts pushed out in front of her by the position of her arms. Her long brown hair was tied back with her hands.

Their feet were strapped to a metal plates attached to the floor, with a black wire running from them. The pivoted metal bar in turn had a red wire connected to it, leading off to a control box on a table. Two black leads were also connected to the control box, connected to metal plates under their bare feet.

The position they were forced to stand in was uncomfortable - to keep their sensitive areas away from the bar, they had to stand on tip toes - this put stress on their leg muscles. From time to time, their muscles would falter. The woman's legs did just this. Her crotch landed on the bar - just after a brief purple spark jumped from it to her labia. She yelped as the shock ran from her sensitive parts through her legs and out the base of her feet. As she pressed her weight onto it, leaving a small wet patch, the seesaw tipped over - pushing the bar up into his scrotum. The jolt was like a kick to his genitals and he jumped - pushing the bar down again. This in turn tipped it back up on the other side, crashing into her vagina.

She tried to withstand the pain and slowly lowered her hips to balance the seesaw out again. As she removed herself from the bar, she let out a delayed yelp.

"Tell me about the red Formica," said a voice from nowhere.

They both stayed silent. Neither of them knew what that meant.

"TELL ME NOW," yelled the voice.

"I don't know what that means," he said.

Suddenly someone got up from a chair angrily. A man came to the control box - a beret, olive green shirt, dust brown trousers, sunglasses and a mustache - and unpacked a box of wires and clips. The man quickly plugged them into the control box and walked around to him. He took his left nipple between his fingers and pulled it out, stretching it - then attached a painful alligator clip onto it with sharp metal teeth and a wire leading to the control box. He did the same with the right nipple. Once satisfied, he walked over to the woman. He roughly took her right breast and squeezed it to the nipple, as if expressing milk, and pulled on the tip, before clipping on the alligator clip - which caused her to yelp. He did the same with the left breast, before going back to the control box and leaning on it.

"The red Formica," he said again calmly.

"I don't know what you mean," she said, trying to remain calm.

The man flipped a switch on the box. A tingling then prickling pain spread out from the tips of their nipples. They both gasped. In the surprise they almost forgot about the seesaw, which he now pushed down with his scrotum again as he recoiled from the shock to the nipples. As it made contact with her labia again, she squeaked in surprise, pushing it back down again and back up into his scrotum.

This cycle repeated a few times until the man turned off the nipple current.

"Red Formica."

"We don't know what that means," he replied, his voice was shaking.

The nipple current came on again. This time, they tried not to move and tip the seesaw. They were successful for a moment, as they kept eye contact with each other, but then her leg buckled slightly and started the cycle off again. The more often the shocks came, the more sensitive they were getting.

"It's a government program to breed super soldiers!" she blurted out.

The nipple current stopped.

"Is it?" asked the man.

"Yes it... was started in the 1970's and ... they were trying to genetically modify humans to ..." she started to say

"You're making that up, aren't you?" asked the man.

"Of course I am, what the hell do you expect?" she shouted.

The nipple current went back on again, and now each touch of the seesaw was met with a loud yell. His testicles were trying to retreat into his hips, but the way he was standing made that difficult to sustain, and they kept dropping onto the bar. Her pubic area was now constantly tingling and occasionally prickling - and the stimulation was causing her to become wet.

"Red Formica," said the man. He suddenly stood up, squaring up to him. He roughly took his penis and pushed it down against the bar - simultaneously making full contact with it up it's length and pushing the bar up hard enough that her full vagina was making contact with it - almost lifting her off the floor. The tingling prickly pain in their genitals was overwhelming.

And just as suddenly as he stood up, he released him - leaving them once again, and turned off the nipple current. He gave them a few silent moments to confess something to him. They did not.

The man rummaged once again around the control box, and found some thin rope and some clips and hooks. First, the man took a metal shim with two rope eyelets on either side. The rope was tied to the floor on hooks either side of him, and the shim placed on top of his erect cock - pulling it downwards. The man made sure his foreskin was fully retracted, so that the head was fully exposed as it was pulled down closer to the seesaw.

Then, the man went over to the woman - attaching rope to a fixing on the wall behind her - bringing it around her front and looping it onto two clips. The clips were then attached to each of her labia, and the rope tightened to pull them apart, exposing her clitoris to the air - and the bar.

The man sat down in his chair next to the control box, and then, with a wooden stick, tipped the seesaw. First, it his the head of his penis, which made him jump with the intensity. It then bounced off it's end stops, and rebounded into her clitoris, which made her yelp. It bounced back and forth a few times, with a yelp from him and the woman periodically as the oscillations slowed down and eventually stopped.

"Red Formica," the man asked.

No reply was forthcoming. He took the wooden stick out again, and tipped the seesaw once again. Then, whilst the two were jumping from the seesaw shocking them, he turned the nipple current back on again which surprised them - and made them push against the seesaw and prolong the experience. The current went off, and the seesaw started to come to an equilibrium once more.

A spray bottle of water was brought from under the table. He sprayed their chests and genital areas to make them wet, as well as their feet.

"Red Formica," the man asked, with the exact same tone as before.

And, as before, no answer. The man tipped the seesaw again. This time the prickly pain was more intense, and they both felt like the pain was the only sensation they were having - everything else was starting to become numbness. Eventually the seesaw stabilized and it stopped.

The man stood up and left the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving them to stand there.

"Do you know what he wants?" he asked.

"No, do you?" she replied, breathlessly.

"Of course not," he replied.

"I can't ... feel my legs. Sorry," she started to say, as her leg collapsed under her. She landed on the seesaw went straight up into his groin, which was painful in of itself, but then the buzzing prickling pain just made it not stop. She had landed squarely on the bar, and she too was being shocked, but she couldn't do anything about it, other than shout.

The lights went out, and the pain stopped.

--

In a darkened room, she was in a heavy, wooden chair, wrists and forearms bound to the arms, ankles wrapped around and bound behind each leg. Under her arms and across her chest was a strap which ran around the back of the chair, holding her upright. He was in a chair too, with the same restraints, directly opposite her - and they were both as naked as before. His penis twitched as he took in his surroundings.

The man with the beret walked into view, and looked into her eyes intensely.

"Look between his legs!" the man barked, tilting her head forwards so encourage her compliance.

"Describe what you see!" he demanded.

She was confused. What is he trying to do?

"Say it out loud. What color is it? How big is it?" the man started to explain. "Talk now or we'll get you back on the seesaw."

"Oh fu- it's ... a dark tan... cock... it's about ... four inches long? Uncircumcised. And ... hairy balls," she offered. His cock twitched at the attention.

"Keep looking at it," the man in the beret told her as he walked over to him.

"Look between her legs. Do it. Tell me about it," he said as he arrived at his chair - not needing the threat this time.

"Her lady parts are ... a dark pink, with a tall but narrow labia. They don't completely cover her ... inside bits... sat like that and ... and her clitoris is just visible," he sputtered.

The beret wearing man slapped the back of his head. She blushed. "You should have paid more attention in biology," the man said. From his pocked he took a number small metal objects - which seemed to be the size of an AA battery but rounded on either end, with a clip integrated into the design. The beret wearing man then went over to her, and began to adorn her with these objects. Each on clipped onto her skin - which pinched, but wasn't painful. One went onto each nipple, and another went onto each of her labia. Their weight and momentum was already stimulating her, as they pulled at her sensitive bits as she tried to move to stay comfortable.

Next, the beret wearing man went to him - again attaching one to each nipple, then one to his scrotum, and clipping one to the underside of his foreskin.

"Watch each other's genitals," said the man. "Do as I say, you know what happens otherwise."

Suddenly, the metal objects all started to buzz in unison. This made her gasp in surprise. He moaned slightly as the combined stimulation overwhelmed him - but was brought back into focus when he was slapped again.

"WATCH."

As the metal clips buzzed, his erection began to grow, twitching up in increments as his heart beats flooded more and more blood into his organ. She was doing as she was told, and watched this process unfold. She hadn't seen this happen before, usually it was like that when she got there or didn't happen - and was genuinely curious despite the demand to pay attention. Whilst this was happening, she was beginning to show her own arousal. Her whole public area was getting pinker, and her clitoris was starting to engorge and protrude a little further out of it's folds. He was paying close attention, lest they be punished again.

She became intensely aware of how her most intimate areas were being closely observed by the man opposite. It made her feel, strange, like she was being inspected for quality in a market. She didn't feel like a person, but livestock. His mind was now confused too - he was intensely aroused, and felt like he should feel shame. But he didn't. There were too many other thoughts in his head for that to happen. He felt like he was only in the present - staring into a woman's now pulsating vagina.

They were both gasping, their mouths fallen open, and even going slightly cross eyed from staring for so long. They were both sweating.

The buzzing stopped, without either of them gaining any satisfaction from their stimulation.

"Now, you filthy animals," said the man in the beret. "Tell me about the Red Formica."

Their minds were a tangled mess of arousal and confusion, and they had started to forget how to be a person. And yet, they still didn't know what he was talking about.

"Dunno," he said, eyes flickering shut. A moment was given for a better answer to be offered, but it wasn't.

"Okay, lets try again," said the man with the beret as he reached into a box, pulling out two tubes with attachments on the end.

Taking the smaller one over to her chair, after parting her labia a clear dome with a clear tube running from into the darkness it was placed over her clitoris. A small pump bulb was used to generate a little suction, holding it in place and pulling her clitoris into it. She gasped at the sensation. A larger attachment was taken over to him. A little clear gel was spread over his penis, before the attachment was slid onto it, making a seal at it's base. Another pump bulb was used to generate a little initial suction to hold it in place.

The two tubes leading from the attachments were gathered up and connected to a wooden box. A switch on it was thrown, and a light illuminated and the distinctive sound of a compressor was heard. Shortly, after a brief warm up period, the air pressure inside their attachments, and around their sensitive regions, was oscillating up and down - sucking in and out at least 20 times per second.

Somehow, he felt like he was being given the fastest hand job he had ever experienced, without anywhere near as much friction. It was outstandingly effective at bringing his arousal levels to a high level very quickly. Her clitoris was becoming yet more engorged, not just from the suction but the arousal. She could feel her fluids leaking out onto the chair beneath her. It was like being given cunnilingus by someone with a tongue as fast as a hummingbird.

They watched each other, quickly approaching orgasm. They were both moaning involuntarily, and rhythmically, almost synchronized with each other. She was first to orgasm - contracting and squirting fluids onto the seat of her chair. He was close to follow - the arousal of watching her orgasm putting him over the edge - filling the inside of the attachment with a stream of cream sticky semen.

But the machine was not turned off. It kept stimulating their most sensitive areas - and was painfully unpleasant.

"The Red Formica," said the man, recognizing they had reached the stage of over-stimulation.

Each of the twenty pulses per second was feeling like being slapped in the genitals, over and over. They both started to yell as the sensations intensified.

"Tell me," he continued.

The buzzing clips started buzzing again. As if the over-stimulation from their suction devices weren't enough, now they were getting the full works.

She was starting to work through the over stimulation - and the buzzing brought her back to the cusp of orgasm again. Her legs shook and she had another orgasm, throwing her head back as it shot through her body. He was still sitting on the chair, trying to double over to protect his drained cock from further torment, without success.

The stimulation, once pleasurable, was now like sandpaper against their sensitive skin.

"Fuck, OK, it's a kitchen where the mafia deal happened! Just make it stop!" he yelled.

The compressor, and the buzzing, both suddenly stopped.

"I need more," said the man in the beret.

"The arms deal. It happened in a commercial kitchen downtown. The only one with red Formica," he spilled, between gasps.

"Hmm," said the man in the beret. He walked over to her, and slapped her breasts together from behind - the momentum causing the clips to fly off and snap painfully against her skin as they did so.

The lights went out. They felt themselves being untied, blindfolded and dragged from the room.

--

The two operatives found themselves in an abandoned warehouse, at night. He was wearing his office suit, just as he had been when the operation had gone wrong and he had been trapped in the office with their targets - the foreign military reconnaissance mission in their own town. She was in the tracksuit she was wearing during the surveillance detail. Whilst they both worked for the same government agency, they had never met before.

As they both woke up, their tried to gather their thoughts together about what had happened to them - which was not an easy task. And sitting in the dusty and derelict warehouse, they hardly had time to come to terms with what happened - they needed to get home.

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers