Over The Years Pt. 05: An AOL Meetup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her and put my cock away, kneeling at the open door I waited. She put the key in the ignition and paused, closing her eyes and looking down with her chin on her chest, her head shaking as if to clear it. I put my hand on her left leg and she flinched so I removed it.

Susan finally opened her eyes, looked at me and said, "I wasn't ready for this." I apologized for taking advantage of her and she refused the apology and denied I had taken advantage of her. She then told me something she'd never hinted at but I'd become quite aware of. She said she is easily aroused and once she starts it builds until "I'm in a trance. My therapist says I'm a borderline nymphomaniac controlled only by my moral senses of right and wrong. I thought I could control myself, I was wrong and this was wrong."

I told Susan I understood and not let it bother her. I smiled and said that I'd have a wicked case of blue balls tonight. She allowed herself a smile and visibly relaxed. She looked down at her dress and saw a big wet spot where it had been over my cock and pressed between us. She reached under her skirt and withdrew a wet hand. She sighed. I told her I had a towel in my car and turned to go get it. She said to get in, and she drove me to my car.

I got the towel from my car and sat in her passenger's seat as she wiped her legs off and waited for her skirt to dry. We talked the entire time and she unabashedly described why her husband wouldn't make love to her anymore. He was afraid of her when she got aroused. I told her he was looking at it all wrong and should be loving her instead of avoiding such a beautiful and sexual woman.

Susan was finally dried off and had gotten herself together again. I said she'd better get home and as I reached to open the door she touched my arm and, smiling, said, "What about those blue balls." She turned in her seat unbuckled and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock and balls out again.

She arranged the towel under my balls and around my cock and began to play with my cock as it started to get hard again. Her left hand stayed at the base as her right hand stroked me. It felt wonderful and I told her commenting that she seemed experienced doing it. She said it was all her husband wanted because she could remain calm. I asked if they enjoyed oral sex and she said "No" that her husband thought it was dirty.

So I asked, "What about you?" and Susan replied every time she'd tried to give him a blow job he had rejected it. I simply said, "Well I wouldn't" and looked down at my cock. She smiled, her hand on my cock was having the desire effect, on the upward stroke she'd curl her hand over the head, it felt like she was pulling the cum out of me.

I told her I was getting ready to cum, she leaned over so her head was next to my cock and over my left thigh, her left hand was on my balls and her right hand was stroking, just as I started to cum she turned her head and wrapped her lips around the head, her tongue swirled around the head and she continued to stroke with her right hand. I put my left arm on her back and my right on her head holding the bun in her hair.

Susan didn't swallow but when my balls released their load she took it into her mouth and let it dribble back out as she continued to slowly stroke. Her tongue flittered around the head of my cock, it hadn't been a blowjob but it was the closest thing. I said, "God damn woman!" and with her mouth still on my cock I heard her say, "Don't be profane." She lowered her mouth until I felt the back of her throat and then lifted up.

She did this several times and was able to go a bit further each time. Finally she took her mouth off of me and used the towel to wipe her face and clean me up. I asked her what she had been doing and she said, "That's the first penis in my mouth, I wanted to see if it effected me like one on my clit."

I said, "Well it seems like it doesn't" and added "but you were going pretty deep there in the end, with a little practice you could deepthroat."

She asked what deepthroat was and I described it. I told her it was obvious that with minimum practice should could nearly swallow a cock. She wrapped the towel up and handed it to me and said, "There, no more blue balls." I leaned to her and caressed her face as I kissed her lightly on the lips.

Then got out of her car and watched her drive away.

I got into my car and drove to the BOQ. By the time I got there she was on POL and we chatted in the loft. All was well, she gushed thanks at talking to her so honestly. This was the only time she and I ever got together. Not because I didn't want to, hell I'd fuck her every time I could. She refused to meet again saying she really didn't want to break her vows.

As much as I wanted to see her again, I understood and we were friends until I dropped AOL and lost contact with the POL crowd.

12