All Comments on 'Over Worked'

by Allesol

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
A True Loving Wife

A very good story and more likely a real life situation.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Life as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THANKYOU!!!!!!!

5*s!!! Thanks for a TRUE loving wife story. The readers around here need MORE of these kind of tales. Way too many stories are populated with characters who claim they love their spouse, but so few really understand what REAL love is. Communication, patience, and NOT taking your partner for granted. Gosh, those things may not sound sexy, but out here in the desert of the LW freak-show, those fine attributes can give a starving man a hard on, in a way that big tits and a slutty cum filled gash that just got filled with impossibly large cock(s) can not. I swear, it HAS been interesting to read about slut wife behavior, trying to wonder if there are really people out there like described that are so selfish and dumb and perhaps evil(?). I can never understand why someone would stay married to that. But a gracious woman like Cassie in this story is a fine example of a wife and mother, THIS is the description of a woman that I truly believe MOST men would want in reality. THIS is the type of woman that you could really believe a man doing ANYTHING, even killing for. But more important than that, is that she is the type of woman who brings out her man's best, naturally. She makes him want to be a better person, and try his absolute hardest for her and his kids. I really wish that this type of woman was celebrated more in the stories posted here. I'm sure that I'm not alone in feeling like this is the kind of woman that gets my motor running. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

Happy to see a good story in LW section that doesn't involve some stupid man wanting to watch his wife with another man or be a cuck. Write more stories like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable!

Finally a story in loving wives worth reading. 5* for writing something that most of us can relate too. This category has been filled with trashy cuckold stories for so long now that any decent story is a surprise. Well done.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 10 years ago
Better than

all the S&M fetish stories that have taken over LW lately. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It's great to read a true loving wife story

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
*****

Enjoyed it! Good read. As so many others have exclaimed, a nice change of pace. Cheers!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Great tale!

A Loving Wife instead of a cheating slut is always a welcome change from the usual garbage in this section. Keep writing!

5 Solid Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm.......

Interesting how the usual cuckold lovers seem to shy away from this type of story. You know who you are, the trolls that always whine about comments. Good story author, refreshing change. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong category.

1*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Refreshing

Admittedly I usually read LW for the BTB stories but this was a nice change. It's good to remember that there are wonderful, sexy, faithful, loving wives. 5* Now back to revenge on the evil bitches!

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

A nice story of married love and a very familiar situation from my younger days. A Romance story really.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the offering.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
lovely flash story...

...about a loving couple.

Not to demean this author's posting but I will be mean to the commentators.

Who constantly complain about the fictional acts of fictional characters by fictional authors, yet keep returning time and again to chastise the nonexistent.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Wrong Category 1*

And obviously the writer is deleting negative comments because LW readers are far more vocal about crap like this.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Wow

A wife like that is worth working hard for. Very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous