Overconfidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's even better from the tap," Mira promised, her smile growing into an outright grin. Shifting her fingers and securing her grip in Juvia's mane, she forced the younger woman to dip her head over Bart's waiting cock. Juvia blinked rapidly at the proverbial one-eyed snake, which absolutely would have dominated the staring contest if it were one. "Say 'ahhh'," Mira told Juvia. The younger-woman hesitated, then swallowed her anxieties down and closed her eyes, parting her lips. Almost immediately, Mira pushed her face down on Bart's dick, giving the virgin her very first taste of cock.

True to her old moniker, Mira the Demon didn't give Juvia a moment to savor it or grow accustomed to the feeling of a cock pressing against her tongue. Giggling gleefully to herself, she pushed Juvia's head down even lower, until the massive cock was pushing its way into her throat, brute forcing its way through any resistance. Juvia's unprepared throat quickly began to fight back, gagging and trying desperately to force the invader back.

A sense of panic began to fill the azure-haired mage, but she couldn't deny how right it felt. She already knew that she enjoyed rough treatment and even pain, along with discomfort and humiliation and everything related to those sorts of things. Juvia was a natural sub and without thinking about it, she willed herself to impress the far more dominant Mira. As Bart's cock filled more and more of her throat, stretching it uncomfortably wide, her unspoiled cunt grew wetter and wetter. Along with them, her nipples grew stiff enough to be clearly visible through her dress.

And then they were visible to anyone who cared to look, as Mira reached out and ripped at the neckline of her old dress, tearing it open and letting Juvia's breasts spill out. The younger woman barely noticed it, increasingly overwhelmed by the cock obstructing her airway. After a few seconds, she felt her plush lips pillow out against Bart's pelvis, kissing the very base of his cock, her nose tickled by the short and curly hair that protected it. "Good job," Mira cooed cruelly. "I bet Lucy couldn't do what you just did." She pulled Juvia back up Bart's length, though not off it completely.

Left with just the crown of Bart's cock in her mouth, Juvia slowly opened her teary eyes and looked at Mira. The Demon simply winked at her, then shoved her right back down, setting a quick and fierce pace in the forced face fuck. Her other hand reached down, taking full advantage of her free access to Juvia's soft tits. She didn't treat them like the treasure they were, but the way she knew Juvia would enjoy them. She treated them like giant stress balls, squeezing and pinching them.

"I-I bet I could," Lucy groaned in a belated response, rising to the baited challenge. After she came on Erza's hand, the redhead had taken to peeling the halter and mini-skirt right off the blonde. Erza's own clothes were nowhere to be seen; they had been swapped out courtesy of her requip magic. She wasn't entirely naked, wearing just one thing. The blonde had since slid down to her knees before Erza. While Juvia was getting facefucked, Lucy had been getting Erza's strapon nice and slick with her saliva. Though the red toy was far more modest than Bart's cock, she had failed to take more than an inch of it into her throat. The special toy was more than it seemed, or Erza wouldn't have added it to her armory; its magic made the wearer feel everything like the attached dildo was their own cock.

"Don't bite off more than you can chew," Erza murmured down at her, her voice breathless, running her fingers through Lucy's hair. She shut the blonde up before she could argue, sticking her fake cock into her mouth as she parted her lips to say something else. Lifting her eyes, she went back to watching Mira and Juvia -- though not for much longer.

As Bart groaned out again, Mira yanked Juvia up from the base of his cock. This time she pulled her up all the way, letting the azure-haired mage pant desperately for air. For once, her face was red with the strain of the rough throat fucking instead of humilation, reflexive tears running down her cheeks. As her breath came back to her, most of it was spent on moaning. Her own hands had shot down between her splayed thighs. Having pulled her thong aside, she busily fingered herself, eyes closed tightly.

Mira grabbed Bart's cock with one hand and tilted Juvia's face down with the other. A few deft movements of her hand gave the man all he needed to cum again, once more spraying out a wild amount of his thick white jizz. Though most of it hit Juvia, a fair amount splattered on the not-so-innocent bystander Mira had become. The azure-haired mage cried out as she hit her first orgasm almost at the same time; it wasn't brought on by her own fingers at her cunt or Mira still savaging her breast, but by the shock of the first iota of cum hitting her.

When the white shower finally ended, Mira released Juvia's hair and let her tip over, still shuddering and shaking. Releasing Bart's cock, she crawled over to Juvia's side and leaned down with an arch of her back, settling in to return Juvia's earlier favor with her devilishly long tongue, not stopping until she was clean of any male residue.

"W-- who are you people?" Bart whispered, but the sex-crazed women of Fairy Tail were still too absorbed in their own acts to pay him any mind. Slowly, he leaned up further, propping himself up on his hands.

Only one thing mattered to Erza. With Juvia shivering and shuddering in an innocent pile of virgin and Mira busy making sure not an ounce of cum went to waste, Bart's cock was free. She smiled to herself, then pulled Lucy's face off her faux cock. The blonde gasped, looking up at Erza with half-lidded eyes full of adoration and lust, wondering what was next and far too eager for it to come. She squealed in surprise a moment later when Erza leaned down and grabbed her, easily tossing her onto the bed. "What're you--" the blonde began to ask.

"Making sure you keep your promise," Erza interrupted, her voice low and throaty. She took a few steps forward and grabbed Lucy by the hips, urging her into the position Erza desired with a pull and a shove. The blonde came to straddle right over Bart's cock. Despite how everything started, Lucy ended up being the first woman to look Bart in the eye, his confusion still palpable.

"Hi," she whispered, her cheeks pink, unsure of what else to say but feeling it was important to at least introduce herself to this guy so she wasn't fucking a total stranger. "I'm-- oh, shit," she gasped out, failing to make his acquaintance with her words. Erza shoved down on Lucy's hips, impaling her immediately on Bart's waiting dick. Though her cunt was more than ready, the sheer amount of cock she took in a single instant was overwhelming, a sharp cry chasing after her gasp.

Erza's hands quickly slid back, pushing Lucy forward, the blonde's back arching as she bent over Bart, tits thrust in his face. That was just a lucky bonus for him. Erza's real goal was to make Lucy's ass thrust out. She grabbed hold of her faux cock and placed its head right up against the waiting entrance to her ass, already well aware from guild gossip how much of a slut Lucy was for a dick in her ass. Lining up, she pushed herself inside, letting herself have the privilege of a victorious smirk at the blonde's raw moan of pleasure.

Confident the other mage could take it, Erza grabbed Lucy's hips and began to quickly pound her asshole. She was beyond tight, Bart's enormous cock clearly pushing the wall of her pussy right up against the neighboring wall of her ass, squeezing Erza's fake cock tight. The blonde rolled groaned out whorishly, rolling her hips back against each thrust.

She lasted all of ten seconds before screaming out in pleasure, falling limp and panting against Bart's chest, her body quivering. Though her muscle's spasms felt fantastic, Erza was left staring at her in bemused shock. The redhead had expected far better from her friend, and as tempting as it was to keep fucking her ass... she couldn't. Lucy clearly needed a minute. Slowly and reluctantly, Erza pulled herself out and sent her fake cock away with her magic, glancing over at Mira and Juvia. Maybe she could join them while she waited.

The slim but curvy mage was just about to crawl towards them when Bart surged up, pushing Lucy until she rolled off him and to the other side of the bed. Though he hadn't cummed, the tight squeeze of Lucy's cunt had awoken him in the worst possible way.

Erza barely had a moment to blink and register what was happening before the cursed man was upon her, practically tackling her to the bed as she squealed in surprise. His base instinct and the magic fueling him took over. Quickly, he had grabbed her legs under the knees and had pushed them back, practically pinning the redhead by them and leaving both her holes exposed.

Though she was surprised, Erza wasn't at all displeased by the turn of events. Her eyes lighting up with wickedness, she reached up and wrapped her arms around Bart's shoulders, hugging him down close to her while he angled his cock at the swell of her cunt's damp lips. "Come on," she urged him in a whisper, their faces inches apart. "Fuck me like the beast you are and cum in me.

One thrust of his cock, and Erza could clearly understand why Lucy came so fast. It wasn't a lack of stamina. The curse did more than just that. Bart's cock was practically candy for her pussy, perfectly shaped to hit everything she could possibly want in one thrust, making her lofted toes curl tight enough that the bones locked. As pleasure assailed her, one of the last clear thoughts Erza had was that the curse probably amplified the pleasure of whomever fell victim to the cursed cock.

In the end, she didn't last more than three or four thrusts than Lucy did, squealing out girlishly in a way she would have found embarrassing if she could focus on it at all. Her whole body tightened up and relaxed powerfully in an instant, leaving her feeling boneless. Try as her cunt might, it just couldn't milk the cum out of Bart's cock. His thrusts continued, unabated, and soon the redhead found her orgasm repeating itself.

Dimly, some part of her realized that she might have bitten off more than four women alone could chew. Right on the heel of her second orgasm, Bart pulled out of her, leaving Erza feeling terribly empty. He quickly filled that void in her by filling another hole entirely, spearing her ass in one thrust that immediately had him balls-deep inside her. She cried out, her body expecting pain -- she normally needed some warm-up time for anal. Instead, she found herself screaming out a second later as another orgasm wracked her poor body. Her fingers clawed at his back, scratching bloody trails across it as he pounded her ass with as much vigor as Erza had given Lucy's.

The redheaded mage quickly lost track of her orgasms, if she was ever really able to count them in the first place. She had no idea how long he fucked her ass, or even when he switched back to her pussy. All she knew was that the best orgasm of her life came when he came, flooding her womb and cunt with far more cum than it could reasonably hold. As he pulled out, Erza fell limp, a sweaty facsimile of the cool-headed and confident knight that had taken on the S SS-rank job.

She didn't see Bart bully his way into the impromptu sapphic threesome Lucy, Juvia and Mira started beside them, and she was unaware of how he grabbed the azure-haired mage and pushed her over to Erza, growling at her to eat out Erza's sloppy cunt. The redhead was just grateful for the pleasure it brought on, passing out from sheer exhaustion as Mira came to suffer her first orgasm from Bart's cock in her ass.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

One of the maids poked her head into Bart's room the next morning. Beautiful, young and busty, she was one of the first women to relieve her master's son from the burden of his wonderful cock, and one of the few who remained on staff after doing so. She winced at what she saw.

The four women were stacked in side-by-side pairs on the bed, Jovia atop Lucy and Mira atop Erza. Either of the women on bottom were positioned with their faces low and their asses high, pillowing their heads with their folded arms. The ones on top had their heads cushioned against their partner's hair if not pressed against their shoulder, their arms barely supporting the weight of their position.

Slowly, she slinked inside and stepped toward the bed. They were absolutely drenched in Bart's cum, most of it dried, an unfortunate amount of it stuck in their hair. Stepping around, she looked at their gaped pussies and their winking assholes, thoroughly fucked with Bart's cum dripping out of the used holes. She paused, glanced at the door, then stuck her finger in Lucy's pussy to scoop some out. The maid couldn't help herself, it was delicious.

Licking it off her finger, she paced around the bed, wondering where Bart might be if not on the bed with his sleeping, cum-splashed beauties. She found him quickly, where he fell off the bed and laid on the floor upon his belly. Tentatively, she rolled him over, and what she saw made her gasp with delight. His cock -- soft! "They did it," she whispered to herself, more than impressed.

She glanced between them to Bart and then back again. Before she went running through the house to announce the good news, the good samaritan thing to do would obviously be grab the hose and wash them off. Heeled shoes clicking on the floor, the grinning woman went off to do exactly that.

12