Overflow Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, saw you got the present. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks, I love it. You're the best."

"When I'm back in town, I can help you start getting things back to normal."

Back to normal. He could mod her smaller, stop the lactation, maybe cut the sensitivity back. He could. Did he need to, though? She could shift with impunity now. No consequences for doing it. She could hold a shift for hours, and even use a self-shift to rest instead of relaxing fully, although it made it take a little longer to recover. Which was good, otherwise she'd have flattened the restroom stalls at the lab she was infiltrating at least once. He could change her back. If she wanted. If.

"Yeah maybe, I'll think about it. I'm dealing, though, so I'm kinda good. Oh hey, weird question."

"What's that?"

"Any of your buddies out there ever help a hot chick grow, like, the fucking biggest cock?"