All Comments on 'Overlooked Bride Ch. 06'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Enjoying it immensely. Thank God for strong willed and passionate women.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I

have held back from commenting until now.So here goes,BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT!.I was actually cheering at the outcome of the pro('stitute')test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Totally Enjoyable

Have totally enjoyed the quality of the writing, but even more so the outstanding story line with so many great twists. When the story ends I will feel like I lost a friend.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Raises writing on this site to a new level

Wondering why you aren't circulating it as part of mainstream fiction in print and/or electronic modes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
When is the next part?

When can we read the next part?

I can't wait till I read the rest of this magnificent story.

In the time waiting for part 7, I'm reading another of your outstanding stories, "Freeing Kirsty".

I hope we all can enjoy a lot of your writing.

Kind regards

Berni

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it was alright

it seems that several of your characters have mothers who cheat but appear to lover their spouses. what was this crap, it made no sense- "putting friendship ahead of self. He would have gladly trading access to his body in return for Alice assisting him reach out for Bianca. Instead Alice made the noble choice" that was incredibly hypocritical because both women sleep around and a lot of times you almost have the fathers as passive and have the wife wear the pants. is that how you like it in your marriage? i dont mean to too rude, but this seems to be a recurring theme in your stories and frankly, its disheartening that when you talk about true love, soul-mates,etc. , it always has some kind of cheating involved. also, if i was the marty id be pissed that bianca still came to my house after callously dumping me because of unrealistic expectations-nobody's perfect or even close to perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous