Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt learns more about his impact on those around him.
8.2k words
4.72
10.3k
22

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
947 Followers

"Master!" Aphrodite cried out as her body tensed repeatedly in waves, a powerful orgasm rocking through her body. Matt knew that his presence was making it even stronger than usual. And part of the reason he knew this was because she continually pressed his symbol, an act which was technically summoning him again throughout the entire orgasm.

The process of summoning was something akin to a phone call. Only he would get flashes of the emotional state of the one 'calling' him. All he was getting from Aphrodite was pure, unadulterated lust and excitement. His appearance might have actually made her happier than the orgasm if the emotions he was reading were correct. Either way, his eyes narrowed as she came down from her high and he glared at his mark, which rested very prominently in the middle of her pubic mound. There was a reason he always asked where deities wanted his mark before agreeing to mark them. The marking process always made the deity feel good enough to moan from it, but Aphrodite was the only one to actually cum due to its position.

"I'm moving it." Matt growled at the goddess making a move towards her.

"I'll cry, Master." Aphrodite pouted, closing her legs. "I'll full-on ugly cry and it'll make you feel horrible and I'll cry again every time I look at wherever you move it to."

Matt glared again but her threat did give him pause. It was most likely because of the monster of an orgasm she'd just had, but her eyes were already welling up. "Goddammit Aphrodite, why are you always so difficult?"

"Because when I behave..." Aphrodite began, spreading her legs again now that her mark was no longer in danger. "...you ignore me."

"That's not true..." Matt grumbled. "I never ignore you."

"Is that right?" Aphrodite smirked, slowly tracing her finger up and down her slit. "So you would have visited me on your own then? You wouldn't have left me to my own devices unless I was in trouble or desperate?"

Matt scowled again and grunted, "Well not today. I'm supposed to be spending today with Laila."

"Awwww..." Aphrodite purred. "I'm so sorry I interrupted your alone time with your familiar. Who you live with. Who gets to see you every day. As opposed to me who hasn't seen you in weeks. Oh wait... I misbehaved to see you that time as well, didn't I, Master?"

"Call me Matt!" Matt growled.

"Is that an order?" Aphrodite sat up suddenly, the excitement quite literally glowing in her eyes. "Because giving me an order implies that I'm yours."

Matt rolled his eyes in exasperation. It was another lose/lose situation. Either he allowed her to call him Master or he ordered her to call him Matt, solidifying that he was her Master. This was something they'd gone back and forth with since he'd freed her. "You do realize that you're the only one who gives me this much trouble."

Aphrodite grinned widely as if he'd just given her the biggest compliment. "I get to see you more than the rest of them as well, Master."

Matt let out a long sigh. "Aphrodite... what do you want?"

"To be your familiar." She replied with no hesitation. But before Matt could even fully react to her answer, she added, "You asked me what I wanted, not what I realistically thought I could have."

"For all I know, collaring you would make you the horseman of Death." Matt rolled his eyes again. "None of us know exactly how this all works. But regardless, I don't think you'd want me to take that chance even if I was willing to. Which I am not."

Aphrodite let out a small giggle. "That's because you're underestimating how badly I want to be with you. I would happily defy my nature for you."

Matt grimaced at the sincerity of her statement. "I'd never make you do that..."

"Says the guy with an angel and a demon living under the same roof." Aphrodite teased, playfully sticking out her tongue.

"They do get along on their own, actually."

"It's adorable that you don't think you're an essential part of that." Aphrodite grinned, deliberately crossing her legs but bobbing one up and down causing her full breasts to sway. This was another game she tended to play when she and Matt talked. It was the 'Let's see how much of my body I can trick Matt into leering at' game.

Matt lost immediately. "Stop changing the subject. Aphrodite... There's a reason I want you to get a life without me. I really need you to try harder with this."

"Are. You. Ordering. Me?" Aphrodite asked very slowly.

"No." Matt sighed. "Ordering you would be counterproductive to my point."

"Mmmm..." Aphrodite moaned, her eyes on Matt's crotch. "I do love your... point..."

"Aphrodite..." Matt growled.

"Master?" She responded, extra sweetly.

Matt let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. I'm leaving."

Despite Matt turning his back on her, Aphrodite's smile remained. "If I'm truly such a burden on you, then you should have let me stay dead."

That stopped Matt right in his tracks as he immediately turned back. "You know I couldn't do that."

"No one would have blamed you, you know. It wasn't your fault. I begged you to get out of my head and you listened to me. How were you to know that I was technically insane at the time and stopping halfway would break me?" However, the more the goddess spoke, the more her smile began to fade. "They had me for so long. So many generations. There was very little sanity left to begin with. Logically, I was a lost cause. It wasn't your fault I killed mys-"

"We are not talking about this." Matt growled, having cut the distance between them to cover her mouth with his hand. "Leaving you... like that... It wasn't an option. End of story."

When Matt's hand left her mouth, Aphrodite quickly threw her hands around his neck to keep him close. "My light was gone. And you brought it back. You brought me back. And I get it. I get that you don't get it. What that means to me. So, I'll tell you this time like I've told you every time and will continue to do so. I belong to you, Master. As much as I want you to acknowledge me as yours, it doesn't matter. I am yours. And until the light leaves me again, I shall be yours. From now until the end."

Matt opened his mouth to respond and the goddess immediately seized it with her own. Matt had to admit in terms of sheer technique, Aphrodite might actually be a better kisser than Laila. He'd never admit that to her but it was true. He could actually feel his knees buckling ever so subtly and quickly broke it.

"You should let me... kiss... other parts of you." Aphrodite purred coyly.

"And you should behave." Matt grumbled, trying to regain his faculties.

"I would, you know." Aphrodite giggled. "If you acknowledged me, I would be such a good girl..."

"Right." Matt chuckled. "I somehow doubt that very much."

"Matt." Aphrodite said, flashing him a wide grin.

It took Matt a second to realize what was off about how his name had sounded on her lips. No god, goddess, demon, etc. who had pledged themselves to him one way or another had ever said his name without the stress on it. Without making a point of putting as much respect into that one syllable as humanly, demonly or godly possible. "...huh..."

Aphrodite just grinned. "When I say I'd do anything for you, Master. Those aren't just words."

Matt sighed, gently caressing Aphrodite's cheek. "That's just it though. I don't want you that attached to me. That wasn't why I freed you. And that wasn't why I brought you back."

"I don't care." She giggled. "Until you say differently, my will is my own. My love is my own. And since love and lust are kind of my thing, when I feel it for someone, I feel it... very hard... and very deep..."

Matt's eyes narrowed again. "It's very difficult to take you seriously when you make such bad puns."

Aphrodite grinned before wrapping her legs around Matt's waist and pulling him close again. "I can prove how serious I am if you like."

When Matt glared even harder at her, Aphrodite giggled but released him. "You should be very happy that it's me who was made into a muse and not Venus. I don't think she'd be as polite about this whole thing."

This caught Matt's attention to the extent that he forgot that he was supposed to be pulling away from the lustful deity. "Wait... You and Venus aren't the same?"

"No." Aphrodite giggled. "There are technically two of us. I'm the weaker, more Earthbound one of the two. I'm the daughter of Zeus. Whereas Venus, she... she's more... celestial? She's well... she wasn't exactly born, per se. She was formed from sea foam, involving a castration. It's this whole thing. Point is, we were both called Aphrodite and Venus interchangeably for awhile before simply deciding to take one for ourselves. The humans couldn't tell us apart anyway."

Aphrodite grinned as she could see that she had Matt's undivided attention. "You know... If you spent more time with me, we could talk about these things in more detail..."

Matt sighed, "I'm literally trying to learn how to stop giving those under me preferential treatment. I can't spend time with you when I don't do it with the others."

"Do you know that I haven't had sex since you freed me?" Aphrodite asked with a smirk, this time covering Matt's mouth before he could reply. "Yes, I know you didn't ask me to do that. In fact, I'm sure you want the opposite. But you want me to be 'free' and you're the only one I want to be with. Not being in your presence for so long is... painful.

"I can promise you that the only reason the others don't misbehave as I do is because they don't know how effective it is at getting your attention. You did more than free us. You connected us to you, Master. Personally, I think the least you can do is visit us. Unless freeing us was the least you could do and our feelings don't matter after the fact..."

Matt let out another sigh. "You know that's not the case."

"Of course I do. But actions speak louder than words, Master." Aphrodite softly nuzzled against his neck. "For example, I adore you. I want you to spend more time with me. And I show you that with my actions."

"And what do my actions show?" Matt asked.

"You care for me too and desperately want to fuck me but you deny yourself for moral reasons." Aphrodite giggled. "It's as frustrating as it is adorable. That said, going back to your other question of what I want? I just want you to spend some time with me. If that means you have to spend time with the others? Great. If you give me preferential treatment because you literally brought me back from the dead and feel you owe me more? Awesome. But either way, I'll behave and we'll both be happier. We'll all be happier."

Matt grumbled under his breath, feeling a sense of déjà vu in this kind of conversation. "I'll take it under advisement..."

"You do that." Aphrodite purred, licking Matt's lips. "In that case... I guess I can let you go back to your date or whatever..."

"Appreciate it." Matt chuckled. "And just another suggestion. I'd be more willing to hang out with you if you actually wore clothes."

Aphrodite looked down at herself and then back at Matt. "Why? I look magnificent in the nude."

Matt rolled his eyes. "Please tell me that you're at least aware of how clothes work and you wear them in public?"

"I'll never tell." Aphrodite grinned. "You'll just have to take me someplace public to find out."

"I make no promises." Matt finally focused on dislodging the goddess from him, much to her pouting disappointment.

"One more thing?" Aphrodite asked a little too innocently, instantly gaining Matt skeptical attention. "You know how you always leave me wanting and ravenously horny for you?"

"One, you're always ravenously horny." Matt began, counting off on his fingers. "Two, I am not doing that on purpose. You're the one who keeps getting yourself all worked up. And three, why do I think I'm not going to like where this is going?"

"Oh ye of little faith." Aphrodite giggled. "I was simply going to point out that I really appreciate you letting me get so much more touchy feely with you this time. But because I was so sexually frustrated, it's probably rubbed off on you."

Matt's eyes widened. "Um...what's probably rubbed off on me exactly?"

"Me." Aphrodite stated, unable to hold back her amusement. "You're probably going to smell like sex for the next few hours at least. And I don't mean like sweat and cum, as hot as that would be. I mean you're going to smell like I do. Like the literal concept of sex."

"You...marked me?" Matt asked, glaring.

"Not on purpose." Aphrodite laughed. "I just really wanted to kiss you. And lick you. And hug you. And wrap my wet lips around your big, fat d-"

"That's enough of that." Matt interrupted, covering the goddess's mouth again. "If this is something you can control, do not do that again."

"Is that an order, Master?" Aphrodite asked once she was released.

"Yes." Matt sighed. "It's an order."

"I'll do my best, Matt." Aphrodite replied with a wide grin. "Have fun."

Matt gave Aphrodite a look before pressing the mark on his hand, returning him to the his previous location.

Looking around quickly, he saw that no one had noticed his sudden reappearance anymore than they had noticed the initial disappearance. Or at least he hoped so. Unlike last time, the store workers seemed to take full notice of him. "Well... shit..." He mumbled under his breath, realizing Aphrodite's 'gift' was probably at play here. Hopefully Laila had finished her shopping.

"Hello Sir!" The closest worker acknowledged, looking at Matt in a way he was very familiar with by this point. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Um... no thank you." Matt replied, flashing back a warm smile. "I was just looking for my girlfriend. I think she's in one of the changing rooms."

The worker instantly frowned at the word 'girlfriend' but the yearning in her gaze didn't fade. "Are you sure there's nothing I can... help you with?"

"Well... I am a guy and this is a girl's clothing store, so..."

"Right..." She murmured dejectedly.

Matt tried not to find it funny as she was clearly trying to find a reason to help him.

"Is everything going okay over here?" Another worker showed up, flashing a smile.

"Yes, Amanda. Everything is fine. I'm already helping him."

"Are you sure? You seemed a little lost..." Amanda stated, before turning back to Matt. "Becky's still learning. If there's anything I can help you with-"

"He's here for his girlfriend." Becky quickly pointed out.

"Platinum blonde. Blue eyes. About ye high..." Matt chimed in. "Wings and a halo."

Becky and Amanda politely laughed at the 'joke' before subtly glancing in the direction of the changing rooms.

"Oh okay, I'll just see if she needs any help." Matt offered beginning to head that way before he was cut off.

"I'm... sorry, Sir. Men aren't allowed in the changing area." Becky quickly pointed out, with a vigorous nod.

"You can understand why, of course." Amanda agreed.

"Of course." Matt chuckled. "Can't you make an exception for me though? I'd really appreciate it." As Matt spoke, he actually tried. He was just being himself before, but now he was actually trying to be charming just to see what would happen. The effect was pretty instant.

"Oh my God..." Becky moaned.

"Iwannahaveyourbaby..." Amanda added.

Matt's eyes bulged. "I'm sorry, what?"

Amanda immediately blushed. "Your girlfriend is a lucky lady... is what I said..."

"Kinda sounded like you said something else..." Becky shot back, having snapped out of her own momentary stupor.

"It's totally what I heard." Matt chuckled, giving Amanda a wink that only made her blush more.

"Oh, Matt." Laila's voice called out cheerfully. "Always making friends wherever you go. I can't take you anywhere."

"I was just-..." Matt began until he actually saw Laila in the dress that caught her attention in the first place. "Holy shit... You look amazing..."

This time it was Laila who was the one blushing furiously. "Thank you, Mas-...Matt. You really like it?"

It was a lot more form fitting on Laila than Matt had figured it would be. It hugged her every curve, the slit showing enough of her leg that it was sensual without going too high. And the way the light reflected off of the sequins only made Laila ironically look that much more heavenly. He almost didn't notice the matching blue heels. The cleavage and the visible leg kept getting his attention. It almost reminded him of her prom dress only much, much sexier. "Yes... Yes, I like it."

"You don't think it's too tight?" Laila purred, spinning around for Matt's benefit.

"A little-" Amanda and Becky said in unison before giving each other a look.

"It looks perfect to me." Matt said, moving closer to get a better look.

"They might be right." Laila giggled. "I think I need a little help getting out of it. Do you mind?"

"Not in the slightest."

When it looked like Amanda was about to protest, Laila spoke up. "You're so sweet, Matt. I'm such a... lucky lady, after all..."

Amanda looked like she'd been slapped while Becky was biting her lip and thanking the Heavens that she'd had better control of her tongue. But the ending result was Matt and Laila making it to the changing room unimpeded.

"You didn't have to be quite so on the nose." Matt chuckled before looking around curiously. "Why is this room warded?"

Laila snapped her fingers and by the time he realized he felt subtly lighter, he saw that both of them were completely naked in the room with their clothing in a pile beside them. Even without being able to clearly feel it, Matt could see Laila's lust burning in her gaze. Her bare breasts rose and fell with her chest as she took deep breaths, clearly waiting for an order one way or the other. At least he knew why Laila took so long to show herself once he returned. As always, her warding and cloaking skills were flawless.

"Guess we're not waiting anymore." Matt said with a laugh. "Aphrodite says hi?"

"Clearly..." Laila moaned, barely holding herself together. "Master..."

There was a temptation to tease Laila further, but Matt wasn't going to lie and say his time with Aphrodite hadn't had a similar effect on him and he'd already been teased most of the day. He needed this as much as she did. The only drawback was he wouldn't be able to go all out like he had with Mara, but he felt neither of them could be bothered to find a spot safe for a dome of protection.

Matt simply pounced and slammed Laila against the wall and kissed her. She kissed him back and her eyes immediately shot wide before narrowing into a hungry glare. "Master, you... taste like lust."

"Yeah..." Matt chuckled. "About that..."

"Words, later." Laila moaned throwing one leg around his waist, growing even more put of control. "Dick, now!"

Matt was more than happy to oblige, reclaiming the angel's lips and using the new position to impale her with his dick. He let out a loud hiss as Laila's pussy invited the intrusion greedily, tightly squeezing his girth while he bottomed out inside of her. After the first thrust, it became nothing more and nothing less than a frantic race to the finish.

Even with the restraint both Matt and Laila were forced into, there was still plenty of damage that they were able to do to each other using a borderline of human strength. There was also the rush of excitement from the public display. Sure, their two new friends could walk right in on them and wouldn't have the slightest clue what was happening, but Matt and Laila knew the truth as they ground their naked bodies against one another.

It wasn't long before Laila began to get close, and Matt knew he didn't have it in him to hold himself off this time. Their connection only strengthened their collective orgasms unless Matt put the effort into blocking it. But this time, it wasn't meant to be a marathon. Aphrodite's influence seemed to take over and they chased it down, Laila's body tensing with the quickly arriving orgasm, with Matt following right after her.

marx810
marx810
947 Followers