Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I was your god." Matt teased, raising an eyebrow as he leered at the way Laila's body filled out the skintight material under her armor. "That's what you all seem to insist, anyway. So technically, it's not holy yet."

Laila's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. "...um..."

"I'm just teasing." Matt chuckled, kissing Laila's forehead. He might back up that threat at some later point but it was clear that her armor meant as much to her as her wings, and she wasn't quite ready to 'defile' it yet, despite a very large part of her welcoming the... filth it would entail.

"...Master, you're making it very difficult to focus..." Laila mumbled under her breath as she blushed profusely.

"Okay." Matt smiled, both literally and figuratively backing off. "You said you felt some powerful despair nearby?"

Laila closed her eyes and began to focus before immediately snapping them open. "Are you really going to cum on my armor?!"

"Laila..."

"Why don't you just 'baptize' my sword while you're at it..." Laila grumbled.

"You say that like I won't." Matt smirked. "You'll never go into battle the same again."

Laila let out an irritated groan before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes again. "Yes... she's close."

Matt nodded and being without any armor, just remained in a t-shirt and jeans. "I'm ready when you are."

"Just one thing..." Laila began, drawing Matt's attention. "I can do this my own way, right? I don't have to interrogate the same way Mara does?"

"Yeah, I guess. You do you." Matt shrugged. He could actually feel Laila's apprehension fading with his permission. "Now I'm curious why you're so opposed to her... methods. Too dirty?"

"Oh no." Laila quickly admitted. "I don't mind torturing. I've done it plenty and I'm very good at it. I just prefer magic and bladed objects as opposed to cannibalism, as effective as it may be.

"Mara eats people?!" Matt exclaimed, before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Oh... that explains so much... The blood, the-... oh God, that's why there was so little of Lynette left..."

"I... assumed you knew..." Laila murmured guiltily. "She's not very shy about it."

Matt sighed in response. "Yeah, that's the thing. I don't usually want to know the specifics of torture methods. As long as I get the results and they deserve it, I can look the other way."

"Hm..." Laila pondered. "That does make sense. I only brought it up because I wanted to know specifics... I'm sorry, Master."

"Not your fault..." Matt groaned. "If my dreams are any indication, I already knew it at some level."

Laila's eyes narrowed. "Master, I really want to talk about these nightmares."

"Too bad. I really don't." Matt stated definitively. "Let's get this hunt going."

Laila growled in annoyance, but followed her orders, releasing her wings and using her magic to open a 'door'. Unlike demonic teleportation, angels could open a small hole in reality that could instantly go to other areas. It was significantly trickier than demonic teleportation, which is why Matt hadn't tried it yet. But like most things, Laila was a master at it. Though to be fair she had quite a bit more time to perfect her technique.

Once they went through the door, something seemed off almost instantly. "I knew it." Laila hissed.

"What's going on?" Matt asked, turning to the angel.

"There's definitely a muse here, but this is a trap." When Matt gave Laila a look, she continued. "I suspected as much, just from the fact that it was close. There's no way that anyone this close to us wouldn't have felt your... um... flex with me a little while ago. They would have run for the hills from that sort of power. Instead, they're where we can easily find them. I just assumed if it was a trap for us specifically, you'd definitely want to trip it."

"You assumed correctly." Matt smirked. "What's the problem?"

Laila began walking towards the large house in front of them without answering the question, and Matt quickly saw the issue.

"They're all dead..." Matt grumbled as he saw the remains of multiple humans strewn about the yard and a few of the windows. At least twenty just from where he could see.

"Not all." Laila growled. "The muse is in the basement. But the problem is going to be her."

Before Matt could ask the obvious follow up question, he saw her. She was smiling widely at him from the fountain. The first thing he noticed was her shapely legs, which were very much on display, especially with how her legs were crossed. Not to say the cleavage she had on display didn't wrap up the 'sexy lawyer' look her suit was giving off.

Her skin was a tanned bronze, which stood out amongst her long, curly hair, which was such a dark shade of red that it almost looked black in the dark of night. And as if her curves weren't distracting enough, when he got to her face, he saw that the irises of her eyes were glowing gold, practically dancing with excitement.

"Greetings." She purred, drawing Matt's attention to her lips as well. "I do hope you don't mind that I... took care of this before you got here. I wanted to make a good first impression. Judging from the way you're looking at me, I'd say I succeeded. Oh! Silly me. Where are my manners? I am Lilith. It's a pleasure to meet you... I believe Master is your title of choice?"


(A/N: So the initial plan was to finish Part 2 of Overly Familiar by the end of the year. But realistically, I'd be lucky to get another chapter out by the end of the year. In fact, I have such a lack of faith in this that I'll just go ahead and say Happy Holidays to all of you reading this.

There isn't actually much to say this time. A few things to respond to from my comments. Firstly, there are certain things that just fill me with glee to read each and every time. There's, of course, being told that you read my stories repeatedly. That's always amazing to hear. Then there's that reading a story affected you physically or mentally. That it turns you on or puts you into subspace or any of that. Just eat it up. And finally. The great granddaddy of them all. That I unlocked a new fetish for you. That is like, the greatest fucking compliment! That said, petplay is fucking amazeballs!

Now to the other thing lol. Orgasm denial spells. That is an interesting suggestion. While I never say never, it is a little unlikely and here's the reason. I know most of you probably don't read both Overly Familiar and Corrupted Desire, but orgasm denial features heavily in Corrupted Desire. It's kind of Alex's thing. And as Alex and Matt are very much opposites, I hesitate to have Matt do something so heavily associated with Alex's... assholishness.

I could only see Matt denying an orgasm if he knew he would give it to them later. Which isn't exactly the situation with Aphrodite as of yet. But I'll keep the idea in mind, and who knows, maybe it'll work out.

And finally, for those of you who do read both stories, yes, this Lilith is indeed Alex's mother and the first concrete connection between the two stories. The crossover is officially underway. See you next chapter!)