All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 06'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PlanetaryNebulaPlanetaryNebulaover 3 years ago
Awwwww SNAP

Dude!!! Great chapter. I honestly didn’t make the connection until the authors note, but I’m super excited about the crossover/merging of OF and CD. The world building you do is like beyond my mental capacity to fathom. So I’ll just keep reading and believing you are a literary magician.

basicbrat181basicbrat181over 3 years ago
Oh fuck

Happy holidays I hope covid doesn’t have too much of an impact on them

I get the not wanting Matt to do the same asshole stuff but kinda sucks would love to see Aphrodite have her orgasms denied and can’t wait to see how you connect the 2 stories because I’ve been waiting for them since corrupted desire was coming out

fougabfougabover 3 years ago

really good chapter as always but the crossover is scarring me. Every thing will stay happy here i hope?

KerberosProtocolKerberosProtocolover 3 years ago
Very Nice

Happy Holidays! College here beat the hell out of me this semester, and I'm told that it gets worse. With my courses finished I finally got the time to check up on posts, and I wasn't disappointed. Stay safe, and I'll be waiting for your next posts.

- Kerberos

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

Wonderful loved it! Mwah! More please. And saw shortly ago that the 7th chapter came out. But I then realized when I back tracked a bit that I haven’t read this chapter yet. This wasn’t a tear jerker chapter for me but hot dam did I have the shit for giggles and fits of laughter! Ha Ha. Hmm. Few times wanted to laughter again so reread that paragraph. Keep up the good work and will soon bing the 7th ch.

After I read what you said at the end of this chapter I’d like to also add my 2cents for the orgasm denial. Been a recipient and giver to it and can make for some ‘intense pleasure.’

My thinking was what if her release was denied until she would have had 7 straight orgasms. I got seven a couple of ways.

1. Most women I’ve been with can have multiple orgasms in a short duration. 2. That amount isn’t little and also not being a monster like denying 50 would be. 3. Kinda a geeky thought but I believe it was ‘7’ seconds from whence thy Holy Pin was plucked from thy ‘Holy Hand Grenade’ until it’s ownith destruction.

Well that’s my 2cents and thank you for creating and posting a wonderful story.

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

Holy tuck the armor and sword threat. I cannot wait to read that.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Oh fuck there’s more, it just won’t end. Pointless crap on pointless crap. I feel I have to keep reading, it’s like a train wreck I just can’t look away from. Anyway even 2 stars is too many now so it’s one star all round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES