Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Matt forms a team and continues his search.
7.3k words
4.63
6.7k
15

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
943 Followers

Following her wasn't as difficult as Matt was expecting. As she said, he was getting much better at replicating spells that he sees done. He didn't know where they were anymore, but she was definitely nearby. He was in a hallway with a variety of doors, so he was assuming this was a hotel or apartment complex of some sort, but no one else was there other than those two. He could sense the door she was behind and the moment he entered, he realized the mistake that he made.

Physical pain wasn't something that Matt had much experience with anymore and she quickly reintroduced him to the notion. Matt was magically blown from the doorway and slammed into the wall back in the hallway, forcing him to slump down to the floor. Quickly putting his hands up in surrender, he looked up at her. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry."

"You. Named. Me." She growled, her eyes wide in menace.

"I didn't know what it meant..."

"I know..." She said coldly.

"I just thought-"

"I know!" She roared, her power taking the form of an aura of swirling energy. "I know you were just reacting to me not having one! I know that you meant well! I have no choice but to know! It doesn't matter! YOU NAMED ME!"

"It was just a suggestion." Matt sighed and began to stand before her magic forced him back into his previous seated position on the floor. "You can't tell me that in the entire history of humanity that no one has ever suggested a name."

She closed her eyes in frustration and took a deep breath. "If you were a human then you would be correct in that assertion... Then this would not be a big deal. I would just ignore the suggestion as I have countless others. But you are not human. Think back to Laila's analogy of the man in the cell. Everything that you do comes with the power that you wield. And we are not only talking about the power that you wield on its own, but also the fact that currently I belong to you. Even a suggestion carries the weight of a command under those circumstances. And even if we were to ignore both of those things, it was not, as you so casually put it, a suggestion. You said the name. You then said the name was what I looked like. It was not a question. It was a statement of fact, be it intentional or otherwise. You. Named. Me."

Matt paused for a moment to take in all the information she was throwing at him and then gave her an understanding nod. "Okay. Okay, I get it. I acted without thinking and I hurt you as a result. You know that it wasn't my intent. You know that I meant no disrespect and in fact it was the opposite. You-... Can I stand, please? I feel really silly having this conversation on the floor of a hallway. Where even are we?"

"One of many places I choose to reside. It is of no importance." She replied bluntly. "Yes, you may stand."

"Thank you." Matt smirked as he cautiously stood up, unable to stop himself from finding the humor in the fact that he was clearly following her orders. "As I was saying, if me naming you is the big problem here, then I'll just-"

Matt was cut off as she seemed to appear out of nowhere directly in front of him and covered his mouth with her hand, cutting off the rest of his sentence. He was going to protest until he saw her eyes. They were wide in more panic than he would have thought possible. Her face was completely contorted by it until she slowly began to calm down upon the realization that she'd successfully cut him off. When she caught his gaze again, her eyes were stern but not overtly angry.

"I need to make this very clear, so I am going to ask you to be quiet as I speak. I understand where you are coming from. From the moment you made Mara your familiar, things have, for the most part, worked out in your favor. When you come across a problem, even one as overwhelming as Heaven wanting you dead, you are able to get out of that problem, not only unscathed, but more powerful than you started.

"And this has continued even more with Laila reiterating that you should follow your heart and that she and your other familiars will follow you and fix anything that you are wrong about. You are beginning to believe that any mistake that you make can be fixed with your power. Death itself seems to elude you even when you blatantly provoke it.

"Because of this, warnings of what you should and should not do are gradually meaning less to you. You are able to break the rules of the status quo so frequently that you are beginning to truly feel that none of them apply to you anymore. And maybe that is true for you, but it is not for the rest of us.

"I understand that you mean no harm. On the contrary, you care more about those around you than you do yourself. Once someone gains your trust, then they are under your full protection. You do not even trust Lilith and yet she is under your umbrella, as it were. You know me even less and I am under it as well. If something were to happen to any of us, you would spare no thought to making it right, even at the expense of yourself. That said, to bring things back to what I was saying earlier, every action does have consequences. Every action you take, have taken or will take is all done with the authority of the horseman of Death."

She sighed as even under her hand, Matt began to protest.

"You are supposed to be quiet and allow me to speak uninterrupted. Remember?" She asked calmly to which Matt scowled but went silent again. "Thank you. It does not matter if you acknowledge the title of the horseman of Death or not. That is the power you wield and that is the influence that you take advantage of. When you free the enslaved deities. When you connect them to you. When you accept Lilith and when you accept me. All of this is you acknowledging your power. You might be trying to rename it, but it does not change the facts. The reason I say this is because you really need to start thinking before you act. You need to start thinking before you speak. You. Need. To. Think.

"You will set things in motion that you will not understand. You already have, in fact. A being of your power cannot do anything without setting things in motion as a result. Even if you chose not to act, then your inaction is what will set things into motion. This is the inevitable result of being someone with great power. With great power must also come great responsibility. It is a saying that you enjoy but it does currently apply to you more than you seem to acknowledge.

"Now... I am going to remove my hand. And I want you to think about what you were about to say and why I stopped you from saying it. I will not stop you again if you choose to verbally continue with that train of thought. I simply wanted you to think before you spoke."

Matt exhaled as her hand was removed and did as she asked. He stopped. He thought about everything she said and only then did he speak. "...if I withdrew the offered name, it would be the equivalent of me rejecting you. Like Adam. I was taking away your choice."

"Yes..." She whispered with a look on her face that Matt assumed didn't appear there often. Uncertainty. "Can you please give me a moment to process this? May I be the one to decide if I accept the name or not?"

"Of course. Take all the time you need." Matt sighed in relief. "Um... one question though."

"You say that you will give me time to think and then immediately ask a question." She stated sternly. "We are not married. You do not know me and you have no desire to marry me. Marriage has to have two willing participants to be a successful institution."

Matt's eyes bulged. "That implies that you want to be married to me..."

"I know you in your entirety. I know things about you that you yourself are as of yet unaware. I would have no qualms with permanently connecting my life to yours physically, spiritually, and otherwise. You are... a good person. I would not have agreed to be yours otherwise. Now... would you please let me think?"

"Do you need me to go or-?" Matt stopped when she gave him a stern glare. "Or I could just shut up and let you think."

"Thank you." She said with a deep breath.

The two stood in silence. But even then, Matt couldn't help but to feel guilty. Should he leave? It wouldn't matter if he did. She'd know what he was thinking whether he was here or wherever. Wouldn't his thoughts be just as loud as if he were talking? Was it ever truly quiet for her? He couldn't imagine having everyone's thoughts in his head all the time. It would just become draining, especially if it couldn't just become noise in the background and you had to comprehend it all.

He also couldn't get the fact that she actually wanted to be married to him out of his head. Sure, he supposed it made sense. If she knew everything about him that there was to know before they had even met then she could technically make that decision. But there was also the matter that he owned her, something he was still somewhat conflicted about. Was there really a difference between marriage and owning someone? The obvious question would be yes, because you could own someone without there being a romantic connection.

But to date, there was always something of a romantic connection when he owned someone, with the exception of the deities, which he continued to deny belonged to him in the first place. He could also add his two most recent acquisitions to that list as he didn't know either of them long enough to truly develop feelings for them. There were so many conflicting thoughts rattling around in his head. He had so many questions.

"Everyone does." She answered. "I have made my decision."

"Really?" Matt asked, dumbfounded. "That was barely a few minutes..."

"The decision was made after you named me, I just needed to come to terms with that decision." She stated, suddenly pressing herself against him. Without warning, she wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. While it surprised him initially, he quickly got with the program and kissed her back. That was when he noticed the very pronounced way that she was massaging his tongue with her own. He had never felt anything like it. No one had ever kissed him like that before. The way her mouth continued to move against his was overwhelming. By the time he realized he was getting close, he was already over the edge and her grip on him gained a new purpose. Matt shuddered with the force of his powerful orgasm and his legs only kept him upright because of that hold on him.

Matt moaned loudly into the kiss as his body shuddered in pleasure. Her moans only added to the whole atmosphere, while Matt's powerful arms instinctively clung to her. It all seemed to go on forever, but slowly it began to ebb.

When he eventually came down from it, she ended the kiss and slowly moved her lips to his ear, whispering, "I know that you have never climaxed from merely a kiss before. And just to make this clear, I used no magic on you. I only used the knowledge of someone who knows every single erogenous zone on your body. Every fetish. Every fantasy. Everything that could possibly arouse you. Every sound. Every taste. Every touch. Laila and Lilith may claim to have enough skill to ruin women for you but I can very literally back up that claim, Master. And I would do so as the oldest virgin in human history, meaning that on top of everything I just said, you would be my physical introduction into sex."

Matt's jaw was officially dropped as she finally released him. He was speechless for a few moments before finally asking, "Where did my cum go?" In reference to his currently dry pants.

"Do not worry about that." She stated definitively, an intense look in her emerald eyes. "We are even now. And I accept your name."

"So... you did like it, then?"

"Yes, I did." She replied. "I do. Now please leave me a few moments of privacy. I will answer your questions when I return to you in the temple."

Matt's eyes bulged at the reminder of why he'd accepted her as gift in the first place. "So you do know where she is?"

After exhaling a long sigh, she gave Matt a pointed look. "Ask me another question before I am ready and I will call you Daddy in that obscenely cute tone of voice that you like in front of everyone and they will all see how you react to it."

"...right. After your privacy... Got it." Matt agreed in genuine terror before slowly flashing her a smirk. "See you soon, Nora."

Nora's cheeks flushed and she quickly looked away, hiding behind her fiery locks. "See you soon, Matt."

***

"So... how was the honeymoon?" Lilith asked slyly as Matt reappeared. "I'm sure my sister needed quite the good piping at this point. Even the virgin Mary got some eventually."

"Firstly, fuck you." Matt shot back. "And secondly, we aren't married."

"One Night Stand Naming? Matthew, I am shocked at you! I thought you were a gentleman!"

Matt's eyes narrowed. "You keep this up and I'll rename you."

Lilith's eyes bulged in shock for just a few moments before her usual puckishness returned. "Oh Matthew... That is so not the threat you think it is..."

Matt rolled his eyes. Considering how she clearly felt about Adam, he could see how changing Lilith's name would be something akin to plastic surgery. Having something she felt as permanent then permanently changed in a preferable way. Maybe it could be a reward he gave her at some point if she behaved herself. "Were there any names that you are fond of?"

Once again Lilith looked shocked. And just as quickly she began smiling so widely it was unnerving. But before she could talk, Laila interrupted. "Master, I don't think that naming Lilith is a good idea."

There was a strain in Laila's tone that caught Matt's attention. It was a warning.

"You can name me whatever you want, Matthew. Though... just for the sake of clarity here, what exactly would I have to do to get you to name me?" Lilith asked gleefully. "Metaphorically speaking of course..."

"Of course..." Matt muttered, flashing Lilith a skeptical expression and beginning to immediately regret his decision. "Metaphorically... I'd have to think you were a good person and deserved it."

Lilith chose to ignore the chorus of snorts and snickers around her at the mere idea of her being a good person. "I could do that, Matthew." She said, lustfully caressing every syllable as she spoke. "I could be very, very good to you..."

"I would personally agree with Laila's earlier statement on the matter. There are quite a many things that would go along with accepting an offered name from a being of your power that I would choose to not take advantage of because I know your intentions with me. Lilith, on the other hand, would take advantage of them with relish.

"To help you put it into perspective, Lucifer absolutely could have given Lilith a name and yet he chose not to. Even as close as they were, he did not want to be as intimately connected as giving her a name would have made them."

Matt blinked in surprise as Nora appeared next to him. He was pretty sure she'd used a completely different form of teleportation and he was starting to wonder just how many different ways you could do it.

"There are eight core forms of teleportation." Nora answered. "You could argue that there are hundreds but they are all simply tweaks to the core eight, most of which are cosmetic in nature."

"Huh..." Matt slowly nodded. "Nora, how intimately connected are we?"

There was a long pause before Nora finally answered, "Don't worry about it. I know what you expect from our relationship and I will respect that."

"Huuuuuh..." Matt narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Nora's answer. It was unusually concise for her. She even used a contraction.

"I am perfectly capable of using contractions. I just choose not to because I personally feel it is more grammatically correct to do so. I could explain my reasoning for this if you wish." Nora said curtly.

"Please don't." Matt winced. There were quite a many things he could imagine enjoying Nora going on very long tirades about. Grammar was not one of them.

"Hmph!" Lilith pouted as she crossed her arms, realizing that having a name that Matt chose for her was probably well on the backburner for now. She could work on that later. For now, her grin slowly reappeared. "Oh Sister, dear... A few minutes ago, I received this wonderful splattering of Matthew's cum all over my face out of nowhere. I'm very curious what I've done to get such a thoughtful gift."

As Matt's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull, Nora answered calmly. "I thought that it was the least I could do, dear sister. After all... when Matt was reaching orgasm, he was not thinking about you at all. In fact, he completely forgot that you were a thing in his life, entirely. Something quite... unusual for someone who has recently had sexual intercourse with you, would you not agree? I know how much pride you take in that fact."

A range of emotions went through Lilith's face before she was forced to settle on calm acceptance. "Well played, Nora."

Nora's eyes narrowed. "Say my name in that condescending tone again and I will fully reinforce the fact that Matt has no desire to take over Hell, thereby making you completely irrelevant as long as he has me. Sister."

Everything went silent once again, except for three very sassy snaps coming from Mara's direction and subtle snickering from Laila's quickly after.

"Understood..." Lilith replied coldly before her smile slowly returned. "Marriage suits you well, sister..."

"We are not married." Nora quickly replied.

"Anyway..." Matt chimed in, wanting nothing more than to change the subject. "My mother...?"

"Oh yes." Nora confirmed, turning her attention to Matt again. "I can not see her."

Matt could feel an irritation building in him, but he stayed silent in case there was more to it, since he was assuming if Nora had nothing whatsoever, she would have just said that in the hallway.

"You are quite correct, Matt." Nora nodded. "I could not find her. Lilith could not find her. And Bartleby could not find her. So she is not on Earth, in Heaven, or Hell. If her body or her soul was in any of these places then one of us would have most definitely found one of the two, at the very least. While there are other realities, the likelihood that an angel would be there is almost nonexistent. Which leaves one place on this plane of existence where an angel would logically be."

"Fuck me, you think she's in the garden!" Lilith exclaimed with a facepalm.

"I do not see any other place she could be. If she is not there then a higher being has either hid her or wiped her out of existence entirely. And considering that Matt's father at least had a body left behind, I would assume that the same would be the case for his mother. Though we would hope that she is still alive, of course."

Matt slowly nodded with the information. "So when you say garden, I'm assuming you mean the garden of Eden?"

"That would be correct, yes."

"And you can take me there?"

"I was never banished from it." Nora replied. "I have an open invitation."

"Technically speaking... I was never banished either." Lilith smirked. "I never went back by choice."

"Would you mind going now?" Matt asked, curiously.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again, Matthew. I am yours. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

Matt tried not to react to the clear lust in Lilith's words quite unsuccessfully but tried to play it off by clearing his throat. "Right... So I'm assuming it's a pretty big place so having both of you with me would be a good idea since you've been there before."

"It also means that you are not showing either me or my sister preferential treatment by taking one and not the other."

marx810
marx810
943 Followers