Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Matt cleared his throat again. "That too..."

That said, he also knew he'd have to take at least one of his familiars. He wasn't going to lie and say that he was an expert on the garden, but he was going to assume that demons might not be allowed there after that whole situation with Lucifer and the fruit and all that.

"On the contrary. That was not Lucifer." Nora corrected. "Lucifer has been trapped in Hell since he lost the war. The snake in the garden was actually Lilith."

Lilith grinned widely in response, despite not actually hearing Matt's side of the conversation. "One of my prouder moments if I do say so, myself. I told Daddy that He made a mistake with Eve and she would lead Adam to ruin. He just gave me to chance to prove it."

"How selfless of you..." Matt commented with a skeptical expression. With a roll of his eyes, he continued his earlier thought process. But right when he was about to choose Laila by process of elimination, he paused. A smile slowly formed on Matt's lips as he looked over to Teriana. "Would you like to go, Teri?"

Teriana immediately flushed at the sudden attention and she looked away shyly. "Y... yes, Master. The garden of Eden has every flora to ever exist on Earth or otherwise. I would very much like to go there..."

Matt couldn't stop himself from his continued smile. Teriana was making an Olympic event out of playing down just how badly she wanted to go. Matt held out his hand, and Teriana quickly joined him. "It's okay, Sweetheart. This isn't a hunt. In fact, the garden should be the epitome of safety, I'd assume."

"That would be an accurate assertion." Nora agreed. "You would actually be the most demonic entity to ever enter the garden."

"There you go." Matt chuckled softly, petting Teriana's head. "There's nothing to worry about."

"I am not worried about my wellbeing, Master." Teriana clarified. "I would never let anything bad happen to you, regardless. I just-"

"You think you're being greedy. That you're taking an opportunity from Laila and Mara." Matt said with clear understanding.

"Aren't I?" Teriana murmured.

"No, you're not. It's more than fair, given how often I go out with the others. Don't you agree?" Matt asked, facing his other two familiars.

"Yes, Master..." They both agreed with various states of faux enthusiasm.

When Teriana's shoulders slumped slightly, Matt wrapped her in an embrace. "Now, you see... that is being selfish."

"Sorry Master." Laila quickly apologized.

"I'm not." Mara countered, flashing a wide smile. "I'm just being honest."

Matt chuckled back. "Of course you are. Okay then, we're headed out. You two behave while I'm gone."

"No promises, Master." Mara purred, licking her lips, as Laila immediately jumped up, her cheeks quickly coloring red.

"Return safe, Master!" Laila stated with a smile that seemed slightly off.

"He will." Nora reassured as the trio vanished, leaving the demon and angel alone in the temple.

"Mara..." Laila growled. "Get... your tail... out of me... Now."

Mara smirked puckishly. "It was cold. I was just... warming it up."

"Oh, warm it up in your own..."

"Pussy? Cunt? Master hole?" Mara grinned widely. "I can keep going."

"I'd really prefer you didn't!" Laila snapped, before becoming distracted and not just by the inappropriate tail placement. "Mara... are you okay?"

"Last time Master left without me, he died." Mara said bluntly. "I'm pretty damn far from okay."

"How about talking about it instead of just shoving things inside of me?" Laila stated sternly. "I'm not a toy!"

"Aren't you, though?" Mara's smirk returned, her tail now mimicking the way Matt's tongue had vibrated a few short days before.

The reaction was immediate. Laila threw back her head, unable to bite back her moans as she grabbed Mara's tail, but knew she wouldn't be able to curb her quickly oncoming orgasm if this kept up. "Ma-RA!"

"Just... just do this for me, okay?" Mara asked, an earnest tone in her voice. "I need something else to focus on. Please?"

"We could just spar." Laila growled.

"That won't be good enough." Mara sighed. "I'm all... frustrated..."

Laila rolled her eyes. "I don't see how any of this is my fault. I'm just as worried about Master as you are. I was there, after all. I was just smart enough to not try to outsex Lilith. Seriously, what were you thinking? She's had more sex than all four of us put together."

"I hate that bitch but goddamn can she fuck..." Mara groaned.

"Mara..." Laila moaned. "Tail... out! You could have at least asked me first!"

Mara smirked and slowly pulled her vibrating tail from its warm, tight resting place. "I didn't have to. Master gave me permission."

"He was aroused by the idea. That is not the same as permission."

"He was really aroused by the idea actually." Mara corrected. "Enough that it might not be a command, but it would definitely count as permission."

As Laila continued to scowl, Mara smiled all the more. "Okay, how about this? You let me fuck you and in return, I'll let you go down on me and suck my toes. And I promise I won't make fun of you after the fact."

"How is any of that beneficial to me?" Laila challenged.

Mara cocked her head to the side in confusion. "Because I would make it really humiliating for you, of course. You want something else to think about as badly as I do."

Laila blushed profusely and opened her mouth repeatedly to try and refute Mara's logic but clearly kept coming up empty. "...you promise you won't make fun of me after?"

"Well, not for that." Mara said flippantly. "You give me plenty of ammunition otherwise. So... do we have a deal?"

"You have to go down on me too..." Laila huffed.

"Oh Laila..." Mara licked her lips, allowing her tongue to elongate suggestively. "I'm going to lick the fuck out of you."

Laila looked away and tried in vain not to shudder at the possibilities. "Okay... fine."

"Can I play with your wings?" Mara asked suddenly with a gleeful smile.

"NO!" Laila shrieked in horror, before looking away again, embarrassed. "No... that's... Master's thing... You knew that. You just want to ask for something else ridiculous and you wanted it to look better by comparison."

Mara flashed her teeth wickedly. "Run away from me. Make me chase after you."

Laila immediately rolled her eyes. "Really...?"

"I'm a hunter..."

"So am I!"

"Yeah, but you have a bigger humiliation fetish than me, so... yeah. Deal?"

Laila's eyes narrowed as she came to a realization. "Do we have to agree to the terms the same way we did on our last deal?"

Mara grinned even wider and repeated herself from that time. "It's how I know you're taking it seriously."

Laila let out a groan but conceded, leaning in.

"Wings out, please." Mara moaned sensually.

"I thought I made it very clear-!"

"Calm your tits, Blondie. I won't touch them. I just want the tingles. You wouldn't play along the first time." Mara reassured. "Besides. I'm all hopped up from all those souls. You need to be at full power or I'd catch you in a second."

"Fine..." Laila sighed, releasing her wings and was almost immediately launched upon by Mara, unable to do much but whimper at the oral assault. It did remind her of the first deal they made when it was just the two of them as Matt's familiars. The only difference was that Laila actually allowed Mara to grab her ass this time.

As much as Laila hated to admit it, this was a very suitable distraction, which only annoyed her more because she hated when Mara was right. A few moments later and Mara slowly broke the kiss and licked her lips as a primal grin formed on them, her teeth turning razor sharp. "Run, little bird..."

If it wasn't for the genuinely terrifying look of hunger on Mara's face, Laila might have rolled her eyes at that. But instead, she did as ordered.

Even at full power she didn't get very far.

***

"You okay?" Lilith asked Teriana, suspiciously.

"I'm fine." Teriana answered curtly, despite clearly orgasmic shudder that went through her. "Mara and Laila are clearly... keeping themselves occupied."

Lilith's eyes widened. "Damn... they couldn't have waited for us to come back? That is something I really wanted to see..."

"Master is fine, by the way. He is absolutely safe." Nora pointed out, noting Teriana's seriousness.

"I know." Teriana replied with her eyes gaining a brilliant glow. "I can see him. I can see everything in this garden. Is that... who I think it is with him, now?"

"Yes, it is." Nora replied. Matt hadn't been with the trio of females from the moment they all arrived at the garden. It was Nora's calm at this that allowed Teriana the time to see his safety for herself. "Not many beings could separate us mid-teleportation like that. Though... Master could probably do it now."

"Since when do you call Matthew Master?" Lilith asked, clearly more intrigued by that than Matt's disappearance.

"He is my Master." Nora replied bluntly. "However, he does not feel comfortable with me calling him that, so I do not to his face. He would most likely allow me to moan it mid-coitus and then use the title from that moment on, very similar to how his familiars were eventually able to regularly use it. But for the time being, I choose to accept his wishes on the matter."

"Interesting..." Lilith nodded, before sparing a glance at Teriana. She had a very far off look, but it was one that she'd seen before. One that she'd shown before. As impressive as Teriana's garden was in the temple, it was but a pale imitation of the sheer majesty of the garden of Eden. There were plants, flowers and trees as far as the eye could see. There was a sense of tranquility in the air that defied description. The word paradise just didn't do it justice.

"It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen..." Teriana whispered in awe, clearly exploring the garden despite not actually moving. "It's as if it just goes on forever..."

"It does have borders." Nora added.

"It's roughly the size of a continent if memory serves." Lilith added quickly to avoid Nora giving the exact square footage and every plant that resides within, which would have kept her talking for quite some time. Lilith had more important things on her mind. "Can you really see the entire garden right now?"

"Yes." Teriana agreed. "I am everywhere here at once. I am currently connected to every flower, every tree, every plant in this garden. If I wished to, I could now do the same for every form of vegetation anywhere."

Lilith grinned mischievously. "Then what is currently happening in your garden?"

Teriana paused for a moment. "Laila and Mara are... playing tag, as it were. I do not think they would appreciate me giving you any more information than that without their consent."

"Damn." Lilith giggled. "And you can see everywhere that there's vegetation? Because some of the plants can only grow outside of here in Heaven, and some only in Hell."

"Yes. I am aware." Teriana nodded. "Though now, I could make any of them grow wherever I wished. Even some of the truly rare plants that border on being animals."

"I was just about to ask you about those." Lilith chuckled.

Teriana slowly turned to face Lilith. "Why do you ask me so many questions? You've shown very little interest in me previously."

"Heh." Lilith smiled. "On the contrary. I find you most interesting. You are a goddess. You have abilities and powers that could rival angels, especially with Matthew being your Master. You are one of the most powerful beings in existence, and yet you are the only one of us, Nora included, who doesn't bend over backwards to make themselves useful to him. I'm trying to figure you out."

"Oh. Is that all?" Teriana asked matter-of-factly. "Are you aware of my pantheon?"

"I can't say I am." Lilith admitted, smirking in amusement.

"My father was the god of masculinity. Strong. Powerful. Dominant." Teriana made a fist as she spoke, and a variety of differently colored spores began to float in front of them and form the image of a muscular man.

"Yummy." Lilith purred.

"My mother was the goddess of femininity. Beautiful. Dainty."

"Submissive." Lilith finished for her, now seeing the image of a very curvy female, not unlike her and Teriana.

"Yes." Teriana agreed. "When my father first saw my mother, he had to have her. He did not ask. He simply claimed her as his. My father was quite intimidating. She fought his advances initially. But he did not take no for an answer. He bedded her. And she fought him off with so much power that the world around them began to grow colder.

"Even still he took her. He continued to fuck her without pause, without rest until she truly acknowledged her place. He came inside of her multiple times. And every time that he did she was instantly impregnated. But through his sheer unbreakable will, the potential offspring were held back. She would not bear his children or even begin her pregnancy until she acknowledged him, nor would he stop impregnating her.

"Everything continued to get colder the more she fought, but after half a year of, as she put it, worldbreaking orgasms, my mother began to surrender. The world began to warm up again. Balance was restored. And she accepted her place as his wife. The mother of his children. The one to carry out his every sexual whim for all of eternity, as is a woman's place."

"Wooooow..." Lilith slowly nodded. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this religion was created by men..."

"Most religions are." Teriana stated. "I will admit that mine is more... obvious about it than most. But nonetheless, only a year later to the day, did my father pull out of my mother and allow her to give birth to their many children. He had unloaded in her quite completely. There was only a drop of his seed left. Coated in my mother's aroused submission, that one drop fell to Earth and from it grew a single flower."

"Let me guess." Lilith smirked. "You grew from that flower?"

"Yes. I was the only child in my pantheon to not technically be born of my mother. I was connected to Earth in a way the rest of them were not. I was the smallest. The weakest. It was why I served humanity more... diligently than my family. They were all I had."

"I don't know..." Lilith chuckled. "Sounds to me like you're just kind of... pathetic. No offense."

"None taken." Teriana smiled. "I am pathetic. I like to... think of the four of us as... a picture. Master is the artist of course. He puts the three of us into the situation we're suited."

Once again, as Teriana spoke, the spores continued to display the imagery of her words as if the goddess were conducting an orchestra that somehow painted a picture. "Laila is the outline. She's the rock. The foundation upon which the picture is built. Mara is, of course, the color. She adds life and excitement to the picture."

Lilith chuckled at the imagery before her and asked the obvious question. "Well... I don't know about you, but that picture looks pretty complete. Where do you fit in?"

Despite Lilith's mocking tone, Teriana smiled back. "There are small points. Gaps of missing outline and missing color. Small ones. Almost imperceptible. But they are there." Teriana made a few dabbing motions and the gaps became more obvious as they were filled. "That is my role. I fill in the gaps."

"One question..." Lilith chuckled. With a wave of her hand, she began to magically separate the three different layers of the picture. "See... the outline works as a picture on its own. So does the color. Sure, they work better together but individually, you can still clearly make out what the picture should be."

Teriana continued to smile back, seeing where Lilith was going with this train of thought. "Yes. I am just a bunch of random dots. I only make sense with the other two. And even then, I am not necessary for the picture to take form. As I said earlier. I am pathetic. I am easily the most useless of all of us, you two included.

"Master may have forgotten your existence for the period of time in which Nora was making him orgasm, but he forgets me quite frequently. And he isn't wrong to. He collared Mara because they had a connection. He collared Laila for the same reason. But in my case, he collared me for the specific reason of protecting the other two. And I couldn't even do that. Not in the way he wanted me to. He didn't even intend to keep me initially.

"Yes. I am useless to him. Of course, I could change that. I am powerful. I can fight and even kill if I must. You've seen my power for yourself. If I truly want his attention, I can demand it. You were almost killed by Mara when I last did so. Another was killed when I did it before. I have no regrets over Lynette's demise and I would have had no regrets over yours. That is not why I choose to not go that route.

"You see... I do not have to demand his attention. I may be the forgotten goddess, even now. I don't have to enforce my will to get Master to notice me. I don't have to change myself into something I am not. Because he loves me.

"Even if I'm pathetic. Even if I'm useless. Even if he forgets that I exist for periods of time, including right at this moment. A moment when it should be a day when he focuses entirely on me. None of that matters because he still loves me. When he does notice me on his own, he makes me feel more special than I ever could demanding his attention. I know someone like you wouldn't understand this. But the reason I seem content in my place is because I know that he loves me regardless. His love isn't contingent on my usefulness. And that makes me happy. And that's all that matters."

"You're right. I don't get it." Lilith chuckled. "What do you do if he replaces you with someone more useful?"

Teriana smiled widely. "That's just it. He would never even consider that. Both of you are far more useful than I will ever be and he wouldn't even entertain the idea of switching me out for one of you for a second."

"You sure about that?" Lilith asked coyly.

Teriana simply motioned to Nora.

"Never." Nora agreed. "He would not even begin to consider it. I can guarantee if you even tried to bring that up, not only would it not work but he would immediately turn on you. There is a reason that he never truly saw Lynette as a contender for being his familiar, though her shadow continues to haunts him. I may not see possible futures, but I can almost guarantee that it would have ended quite badly if he had taken her as planned. It is just the kind of person Master is."

"Hm..." Lilith pondered outloud. "I guess there truly is a thin line between love and pity."

"We're all pitiful in one way or another." Teriana chimed in. "Even you."

"Do explain." Lilith seductively batted her eyelashes at the goddess.

"Of all of us here, you are the only one terrified that Master will kill you."

Lilith's amusement immediately faded as her expression turned serious. "Yeah... well... he doesn't love me. That worry has merit..."

***

Meanwhile, quite a distance away from the others, but still in the garden, Matt could feel himself being watched before he saw a Being leaning casually against one of the trees.

"Hi Matt."

"Hi..." Matt muttered, immediately becoming cautious.

"You can call me Bob."

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Bob?"

"That's my name." Bob replied, happily pointing at Matt, making finger guns out of his pointer fingers. "At least for now. Unlike some people, names genuinely couldn't mean less to me. But I like Bob. Bob sounds nice. Approachable. Do I seem like a Bob to you?"

Matt stared at Bob for a few moments in silence before asking, "Are you who I think you are...?"

"Of course. I'm Bob. We've already been over this." Bob replied, flashing Matt a dazzling smile. "You should listen better."