Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
Matt and Teriana finally have their day.
5k words
4.79
4k
11

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

Finding Teriana wasn't very difficult. And that was even before Matt's newfound connection to the temple and the surrounding area. Even without that particular cheat code, he knew she was in the garden.

It makes sense, really. All those centuries of not having access to something this beautiful...

Matt found himself smiling. He couldn't have asked for a better base of operations as it were. His love of nature was one of the things that immediately drew him to the goddess in the first place and this room was nature incarnate. Second only to the Garden of Eden itself as far as he was concerned.

It was the perfect representation of Teriana.

It was so easy to forget. So easy to take for granted just how gorgeous the deity was. So he decided to take the time and appreciate her.

To appreciate her pale, flawless skin, contrasting against her long, raven-colored silky hair. Her statuesque frame which only gave him more to appreciate as his eyes trailed over her curves. Her long legs. Her wide hips. Her thin waist. Her overflowing bust. Her dainty neck. The beauty of her gorgeous face.

She was femininity personified. Or deitified in her case. She was perfection.

"Master..." Teriana moaned breathily, looking over her shoulder to find Matt already there, kissing it softly.

"My goddess..." Matt purred, staring into Teriana's light hazel eyes, which only seemed to get lighter in her excitement.

"I can feel you, Master. I can feel you all over every inch of my body. I am not worthy of such attention."

"Are you forgetting what today is?" Matt asked with a chuckle, teasingly pulling on the deity's earlobe with his teeth. He had way more fun teasing her like this than he should have. He could feel her arousal skyrocketing. But he also knew she wouldn't act on it until he gave the word and even then, she would be restrained.

It was giving him what he wanted that satisfied her more than anything. And that was at least one thing they'd be working on today.

"I'm yours, Master," Teriana moaned softly, making a point of pressing against Matt. "Every part of me that you appreciate belongs to you. This is true regardless of the day."

Matt let out a chuckle, running his hands over Teriana's more than ample bust, taking full advantage of her flowing dress to reach inside to touch her directly. "Fair. But I've decided I want to focus on you specifically today. So that's what we're doing."

"Yes, Master... As you wish..."

"Ah-ah," Matt said playfully as he removed his roaming hands as quickly as he'd placed them there to begin with. "That's not what we're doing."

Teriana was still overflowing with lust, both literally and figuratively, but she still had the wherewithal to be confused by his actions and words. "What are we doing?"

"Your day. Your choice. What do you want from me?"

Teriana grinned widely and was about to answer when her breath was cut off by the sudden force of Matt's hand clasped around her throat. Despite the seemingly brutal action, Teriana's arousal only shot up further as her body quivered in response.

"Before you answer. Don't simply say you want me to brutally fuck you. Or you want me to tie you up. Or you want me to choke you with my cock after throttling the shit out of you. These things are going to happen anyway. Of course they are. What do you want from me besides what I would already give you?"

Teriana continued to smile when Matt released her and lovingly ran her fingers along her very likely sore throat. "But you give me everything I could desire already, Master. You leave me wanting for nothing other than to please you."

"Try. I know you are not as simple as you'd like me to believe. Think."

A coy grin slowly curled on Teriana's lips. "May I think on my knees beside you? With you petting my head? It would help me focus."

"Is that right?" Matt chuckled, gently patting his thigh. He could feel the surge of excitement from Teriana that rose anytime he gave her an order as she eagerly and somehow elegantly lowered herself into a kneeling position. With a soft purr, the goddess nuzzled her head against the offered thigh and Matt rewarded the action with some well deserved head pets.

If this were anyone else, Matt would have been skeptical about her intentions. After all, Teriana's head was quite close to his cock. But... it was Teriana. She was above such methods of subterfuge. He could already see her closing her eyes as she tried to think as ordered.

He knew it wouldn't be the easiest thing for her to do. After all, if there was a selfish bone in Teriana's body, he hadn't found it yet. But a little bit of selfishness is healthy.

"Oh? What was that?" He asked as he felt another small surge of excitement followed by... acceptance? Disappointment? It was hard to place but it definitely intrigued him.

"Nothing of importance, Master. I can find something better."

"And now you have to tell me." Matt couldn't remember a time he'd asked Teriana a direct question like that and she hadn't answered.

Teriana turned her head to look up at Matt with an almost... guilty expression. "I will if you wish, Master. But it is something that makes you uncomfortable. I'd rather do something we can both enjoy."

"Allow me to be the judge of what I don't find comfortable." Matt was stumped. What could Teriana possibly ask of him that he wouldn't want to do?

There was another pause before Teriana sighed deeply and let it out. "I would like you to manipulate our soul tie."

Matt's eyes bulged for a moment as he remembered what happened with that on Laila's day. His eyes narrowed unexpectedly and Teriana merely smiled back.

"As I said... I can think of something we'd both enjoy."

Matt gave Teriana a skeptical look. She was doing her best to play it off, but with their connection it was impossible to hide it from him. Even without showing it on her face, he could feel the massive wave of her disappointment.

"You really want this, don't you? Why?"

Teriana broke the eye contact and looked down at the floor, nuzzling against Matt's hand. "I am a deity, Master. My form was created by those who worshipped me. But I no longer have any worshippers. I now have my wonderful Master. I want to be recreated to your preferences as Mara was. I want to be perfect for you."

"You're already perfect, sweetheart," said Matt as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Surely you can feel how happy I am with you."

"Of course I can, Master. I can feel your love for me as well as your lust. This isn't meant to make you uncomfortable.

"It's meant to be my ultimate way of servicing you. Of knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am the perfection that I want to be for you. My complete and total submission. If that is not something that appeals to you, I understand. I understand that you want the three of us to have our own will outside of you. And literally changing my appearance goes against that philosophy. Even still, you asked me why I wanted it and that is my reason."

Matt's eyes narrowed again as he took in her words. But that's when it hit him. A loophole of sorts that would make everyone happy. The very concept of it was still a bit squicky to him, but he could make the best of it. In a slow, gentle motion, Matt caressed his goddess's cheek, earning a happy moan out of her. His hands then trailed lower and rested on her collar.

There was a familiar jolt of intimacy whenever he directly touched one of his familiars' collars. He now understood why. He smiled, admiring the collar as his fingers walked along the band causing Teriana to shudder in pleasure. Her collar was unique among the others. Less flashy. Literally.

Mara's was shiny and reflected red. Laila's was like a mirror and reflected everything. But Teriana's didn't reflect anything. It was a flat, black collar. It should have been boring compared to the others but he couldn't help but to find it fascinating. It wasn't just a normal shade of black. It was like... an absolute black. The black you'd assume to see in a black hole. If there was a difference in a black that was all colors combined and a black that was literally the absence of color, Teriana's collar was the latter.

Matt took a few more moments just to admire it as Teriana let out a few more soft moans. And then in one swift yet brutal motion, he took hold of the collar and pulled. The absolute black became a handle in his hand and extended to become a leash, just as Laila's had. The difference being that he'd been much more gentle with Laila's... at least to begin with...

He wasn't gentle with Teriana. He pulled on the soul tie with a firm grip and got the expected reaction.

"MASTER!" Teriana cried out in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body trembled and quivered uncontrollably.

Matt felt the sudden influx of power and information just as before. Only this time it wasn't as overwhelming. Both because he knew what to expect as well as Teriana's monster of an orgasm keeping his attention. She was beautiful. She was gorgeous. She was... perfect.

He scanned every inch of her body and it responded by making her cum yet again. The "settings" were there. All the things he could change. All the things he didn't need to. He didn't care if her worshippers were the ones that chose her form. They clearly knew beauty when they saw it. There was genuinely nothing he wanted to change, inside or out. He loved her exactly as she was, and he knew she could feel the sincerity of that belief.

So when he "saved" her current self and returned the soul tie, gently this time, he felt very satisfied to have gamed the system in a way. He didn't change her, but she should have felt that he didn't need to.

Teriana continued to pant on her knees with her hands clutching her chest as she came down from her climaxes. She flashed Matt the most genuine, appreciative smile he'd ever seen as she said, "Thank you, Master. Thank you so, so much. I'll cherish it always."

"I told you I didn't have to change anything." Matt chuckled, petting Teriana's head again.

"But you did, Master." Teriana flashed Matt a smirk as she pressed against his hand.

"Okay, so my change was that I didn't make any changes. My point still stands."

"You say this because you've forgotten that in my current form I've already changed for you."

It took Matt a moment to realize what Teriana was talking about but eventually it clicked. "Oh..."

"I made my pussy really tight for you. So tight that you, Mara and Laila are probably the only beings powerful enough to fuck me... But you changed that. Now only you can fuck me."

Matt's eyes somehow bulged even wider. It was all in how he thought while using the soul tie. He even remembered getting down there and thinking that he was the only one strong enough to actually fuck her. He completely forgot that it wasn't a "default setting" and that he wasn't the only one strong enough to actually penetrate her.

Matt's first instinct was to offer to take it back, but then he remembered how happy Teriana was when he made the change. And then a surprisingly selfish thought came to mind. He liked it. That dark, fucked up voice in the back of his mind liked the idea that part of Teriana would be his and his alone, and she clearly had the same fucked up voice because he could feel how ecstatic she was.

Matt found himself curious of how literal it all was. Maneuvering himself behind Teriana, Matt lowered to his knees and wrapped one of his arms around the goddess's throat, much to her further glee.

With his other hand, he reached in front of Teriana and pulled, ripping the slit of her dress enough to give him access between her clearly wet inner thighs. And once given that access, he took full advantage. A garbled moan escaped from her lips as Matt's fingers went to work.

He toyed with her cunt, playfully teasing her sensitive nub and getting exactly the response he craved.

And he could tell. This part of her, anyone had access to. But when he went to insert his fingers, they were barred entry. So he used more force. And then he used more. And more and more.

"OH GODS!"

Matt smirked as he finally got somewhere. It took a lot of effort but he was able to get his fingers inside of her cunt. And he could feel it welcoming his fingers despite how difficult it was to keep them inside.

He could feel the sense of ownership all around his fingers. This pussy belonged to him. The experiment was a success. And if he was getting anything from the massive torrent of lust he was feeling from his goddess, it was clearly time to experiment with something thicker than his fingers.

But not yet.

Today was all about what Teriana wanted. There was no rush. And his familiar did so love to endure his "chosen torture methods". He didn't want to disappoint.

As much as the garden belonged to Teriana, it knew who her Master was. And thereby it knew who it's Master was. He was reminded of his first time with Teriana as her wrists and ankles were trapped in vines that responded to Matt's will. Only then did he let her go, reveling in watching as she was suspended in the air.

"Now..." As Matt spoke, he walked in methodical circles around the goddess as new vines grew and threateningly whipped and snapped around her. "...let's assume that if you ask me for something, I'll at least consider it instead of assuming I'll say no. Are there any other secret desires you haven't told me about?"

"No Master, no! I promise you!" Teriana squealed as the vines began to lash out at her flesh, simultaneously whipping her and tearing her dress to shreds. "I'm so happy, Master! There's nothing more that I wish for. Other than to endure my pain for you... and to have your cock inside me..."

Matt smirked and was fully prepared to give her both only to be surprised by his goddess once more.

"Is there anything more that you wish from me, Master?"

Matt was caught so off guard by the question that the whipping vines froze for a time. Of course Teriana would be the one to ask that question on her day, but a warm smile quickly formed on his face in response.

"I want to learn more about you. And I don't want to cheat by simply learning it from our soul tie. I want to spend time with you. I want to show you how much I love you in nonphysical ways, as much as I know how much you enjoy those."

Teriana beamed a blinding smile that did not at all fit a woman suspended in the air with her clothing in tatters that no longer left anything to the imagination. "I would like that too, Master. Though... showing me how much you love me physically is the plan for the immediate future, yes?"

Matt's eyes had already turned black in anticipation. "Oh yes. Take a nice deep breath, Sweetheart."

Teriana did as ordered and wasn't surprised when another vine wrapped around her neck, cutting her airflow completely. This was a well known game by this point. Only at the end, would Matt let her scream. In the meantime...

Matt unleashed his magic, melting away his clothes as well as the tiny shreds that were left of Teriana's. There were... side effects to Matt letting go so completely with Lilith not so long ago. Some of them had made him very uncomfortable. But one thing he loved was how reinforced the temple now was.

He didn't know how it happened, but as long as he didn't take out his wings, he could fuck full-on in any room inside the temple. It was like a consistent dome of protection. It involved the items inside the rooms as well, as long as they were there when 'the event' happened. So he could fuck to his heart's content with no worry of damaging the garden or any other room for that matter. It was amazing.

And as Matt got a possessive grip on Teriana's curvaceous hips, he was prepared to take full advantage of said freedom. He allowed Teriana one moment of peace as he ran the head of his cock up and down her slit. But once he was in position, he let it all go in a way he could only do with his girls.

Her pussy felt Heavenly but even for him, getting inside of her wasn't going to be easy. But Matt wasn't planning on going easy on her in the first place. His grip on her gained a new purpose as he forced his cock into her inhumanly tight hole. He could almost hear her silent scream as he was finally able to get his cockhead inside. And once there, getting the rest of his shaft buried in the goddess was just a simple matter of will.

It was always such a surreal experience once he was fully plunged inside of his goddess. The walls of Teriana's pussy squeezed him so tight that it should have hurt. It should have been agonizing. But instead, the pressure only made Matt lose himself in his excitement. It was a consistent reminder of who this pussy belonged to.

There are people who will never know how freeing it is to have such a gorgeous woman bent over in front of them and know they don't have to hold back at all. Matt knew Teriana could handle anything he gave her. So that was what he gave her.

Her mouth opened wide in silent moans as the force of Matt's thrusts sent shockwave after shockwave through the garden. He chose to focus on power over speed for the moment. His actual thrusting pace was achievable by human limitations, but no human would possibly be able to survive the pounding he forced upon her.

And that was only the beginning. Once he got his pace where he wanted, the vines joined in the fun once more. One of the great things about Teriana being a deity was that she didn't bruise. She didn't bleed. But she could still clearly feel pain, which was perfect for her. She shuddered in agony and ecstasy as the vines lashed against her flesh, just for another thrust to bring her back to an entirely different pained pleasure.

It was overwhelming in the most glorious way. And Matt knew this because he could see it. He could feel it. It was like a glow he could feel as well as see within his goddess. The more he gave into the sensations, the easier it became to play Teriana's body as if it were a well tuned instrument.

Matt plucked her strings with each slam of his hips into her body. A symphony arose with each vine whip painfully snapping her ass. Her breasts. Her nipples. Against her inner thighs. Even her clit. And her body thanked him for every agonizing moment tenfold.

It didn't take long for her to cum again. And as her body bucked and quivered against his own, it was as if she were glowing even brighter. As if it were an invitation, Matt began to focus on his own pleasure exclusively. Teriana could feel the difference and her eyes rolled even further in the back of her head.

Matt's thrusts went far beyond human capacity at that moment. The two of them became a blur as his speed continued to increase. It was like the vibrating tongue technique he'd used on Mara, only it was his entire body. All Teriana could do was take it. And she'd have had it no other way. A familiar pleasured shudder tore through her immortal body as she was used.

Matt continued to lose himself in the frantic pace. There was even a temptation to completely let go. To let out his wings and unleash all of his everything on Teriana. But despite him fucking his goddess like he was a beast, he knew that wasn't a good idea. There was still so much he didn't know. Besides, he didn't need the extra loss of control. He was already getting close.

And that became his focus. Using Teriana as nothing more than a vehicle to get there. He could feel her own excitement driving him on. He could feel it rising in his other two familiars as well and another temptation hit him.

But no...

He had plenty of time with his other girls. Today was all about his beautiful, flawless, sweet goddess. The closer he got to his own climax, the brighter that glow became. It was becoming too much for him. The buildup came in a rush and quite literally exploded out of him.

marx810
marx810
950 Followers
12