All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 12'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KerberosProtocolKerberosProtocolover 1 year ago

When I logged in today to see you posted another OF chapter I was beyond pleasantly surprised. I'm glad to see you're still doing OK, and that you are still writing. I can't wait to hear more from you and what your future holds.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother; I'm pretty sure we've all lost someone at this point. Stay safe out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The reader part of me wishes for more of this amazing story to read, and could honestly never be satisfied no matter how fast all the writers of my go-to series can produce their story, until said stories are properly concluded. (A moment of silence for all those wonderful stories on this site which were tragically abandoned due to life catching up to their authors, and a moment of appreciation that you’re still here to give your readers more stories to enjoy)

While the reader in me is truly insatiable, the human part of me (who also works a job just for the sake of a paycheck, and not even a well-paying one at that) could not be any happier that you’ve realized your potential as an author and are making real the dreams of so many people who never push themselves to take the first step.

I can’t wait to some day read the culmination of your hard work as far as your novel goes, and of course keep up with your stories on Lit.

I think a patreon can be a hard thing to decide to make, especially when the sole incentive is earlier releases, but some people may want to just say thank you for all the work you put in. No additional content or incentives necessary.

Anyways, that was a bit of a long comment, so sorry if you decided to read all that. It’s good to see you writing again, and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just finished binge reading the whole OF story im hooked completely you are book marked and favorited i am prepared to beg for more stories thank you for sharing your beautiful mind with us stay well !!

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander3 months ago

Any updates? Where do we look for the novelization?

marx810marx8103 months agoAuthor

I'll definitely let you know when I do lol. I know I'll at least not try for self publishing just yet, which involves getting an agent an all of that stuff, but at the moment I'm just getting stuff back from my beta readers to make sure I have somerthing solid to submit in the first place.

But once there is something to report, I'll most likely post it in my bio. Publishing is just a very long process.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories