Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow he still had the wherewithal to have the one vine release its grip on Teriana's throat right at that moment and her scream unleashed in a powerful wave that went not only through Matt but through the entire garden. Matt came so hard he thought he was going to black out, but yet he knew he wasn't done with her.

Teriana's eyelids were rapidly fluttering as her body caught up with all the forces being put upon her, but had enough in her to turn her head back to face her Master with a mischievous grin to let him know she was ready for more as well. After all, they had the whole day.

***

Many, many hours later, Matt and his familiar laid sprawled out on the soft grass with a very satisfied and still slightly discombobulated goddess snuggling against his chest while he pet her head.

"Do you want to sleep?" Matt offered with a soft chuckle.

Teriana slowly shook her head, kissing Matt's chest. "Sleeping is good... but... I want to... be here with you, Master... Right here..."

Matt kissed the top of Teriana's head and let his other free hand roam the deity's body wherever it could reach, quite frequently feeling up her large boobs. "Me too, Sweetheart. Right here is... pretty amazing."

The two smiled as they enjoyed just being in each other's presence, as Teriana was able to put together the subtle emotions she was feeling from her Master and turned to face him again. "You wish something more from me, today?"

Matt smiled back and caressed her cheek. "Remember when I said I wanted to know more about you?"

"What would you like to know, Master?"

Matt moved in and gave his goddess a gentle kiss. "Start at the beginning."


(A/N: Hi all!

I know, I know.

I've definitely been gone for a bit and I shall explain why below. If all you want to know is when the next chapters will be out, there will be a TL;DR at the bottom, so feel free to skip all this.

Still here? Righteous.

Okay, so firstly, I'm fine. Things are good more or less. But if you read the most recent chapter of Night Daddy, you might already know that I lost my brother to Covid the year before last.

We were close. It sucked. It fucked me up and then my wife's father died of a heart attack a few weeks later. The end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022 was not kind. But I actually didn't stop posting because I was sad or anything like that. I've been writing almost every day.

But it was a reminder of just how short life is and it kind of shuffled my priorities around. Me and my brother always dreamed of either being stupidly rich or having a job that we genuinely loved to do. And while my current job isn't nearly the clusterfuck of stress that my previous ones have been, I'm there for the paycheck. My job doesn't bring me joy.

Writing does. I write when I'm sad. I write when I'm happy. I write when I'm mad. The only reason Overly Familiar even exists is because Corrupted Desire came first. And the only reason Corrupted Desire exists is because of how people reacted to Learn Your Place and I was in a fuuuuucked up state of mind when I wrote that story.

But I wrote it and people liked it. They saw the dark twisted fucked up parts of my soul and a lot of them popped girl-boners and boner-boners at it and that was amazing. It was therapeutic. I literally write so much that my keyboard is burned into my phone screen.

Writing brings me joy.

So if I want to do it as a career, I have to actually write a book. While having a full time job. And doing weekly writing prompts which are just fun for me to do, but regardless that's what I've been doing the past year or so. My focus has been almost entirely on a SFW novelized version of this story.

And I do say "version" because things in the novel are very different besides just the lack of ass and tits. It does follow a very similar plot and has the same characters(some of whom might get name changes and there have definitely been a few changes in appearances) but the idea is for it to be something of a parallel universe so that you could easily enjoy both versions of the story.

That said, the good news is that I've finished the first draft! It's even just under 50k words which is roughly what a first book should be but I've got a shitload of editing to do. But I want to do these fun smutty stories when I can. They also bring me joy. So I'll probably be posting stuff here during milestones of my book writing as a reward of sorts.

But the main question probably is, when will that be? When will you get another chapter? When will I finish the other bonus chapters so that I can start on Corrupted Desire Book 2, so that I can get to Book 3 of Overly Familiar?

I don't know.

I wish I could give you a timeline but I don't know how long my editing will take. I don't know how much of my time will go into trying to get it published or any of the other shit that I probably haven't even thought of yet.

But the point is, my priority is now the novel version of the story because as unlikely as it might be, there's a chance I might be able to make a career out of this. And I owe it to myself to try. And the option that might lead to money, however slim, is where my attention will go.

I suppose I could do that thing some writers on here do where I make a Patreon so I can make money off the chapters I write on here by posting them there early or whatever but that always feels a bit... drug dealer-y to me? Like... heh heh, now that I got you all hooked on the free shit, pay me, motherfucker! It just always personally rubs me the wrong way. Not that I'm calling out any author who does that. Make your money. You do you. I wish you the best. It just doesn't feel right for me to do it.

So that leaves us here. And I know it's kinda funny to officially say I'm going on something of a hiatus after I've pretty much been gone for a year already but eh, I'm a person. I'm as flawed as anyone else. I didn't want to throw out the dreaded H-word without going into why and I just didn't feel like talking about it lol.

But worry not. I'll still be posting on here sporadically. I actually have part of the bonus chapter of Learn Your Place already written. And I reeeeeeally want to write Book 2 of Corrupted Desire. It's going to be polarizing as fuck and I can't wait to see people's reactions.

So... yeah... be patient with me. Maybe one day you'll be able to tell me you bought my book. Maybe it'll become a movie or a show on a streaming service. Who knows what the future holds? But I know it'll involve a fuckload of writing.

If you have any other questions or whatever, feel free to send me feedback. If it's worth replying to, I'll email you back. If it's just trolling, I'll ignore it and go on about my life. And if it's anonymous, I'll appreciate it from afar because I can't respond to anonymous feedback.

Take care. Be safe. Get vaccinated. Enjoy life. Enjoy those around you, if they're worth your time and get away from then as soon as possible if they aren't. And as one of my favorite shirts says:

Fight less.

Talk more.

Say sorry sometimes.

TL;DR: Life kicked me in the dick. I have limited time to write and my priorities have changed to focus on a novel version of this story. Please be patient with me.)

12