All Comments on 'Overnight Car with My Son'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Sissybrianna196728Sissybrianna196728over 1 year ago

amazing but really will need a part 2 after they get home

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
So tender and realistic

If attractive people are together long enough latent desires surface.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 1 year ago

I liked it but didn't love it would have been better if they didn't just jump right in and it would have been nice to have more build up to the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent in every way. Thanks for such a good and sensitive story,

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Brilliant but as Brianna says, you need to

add another chapter for the aftermath.

We want to know what happens on the rest of their tour,

the mother’s doubts etc.

Then what happens when they get back to normality at home.

LekoeLekoeover 1 year ago

...and the journey did not end yet...

BG187BG187over 1 year ago

I hope there's a morning after with some practical emotions. Overall really hot 5 stars for me

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
5 STARS

Yes i enjoyed your story ,the only thing i would say , and please believe me when i tell you IT DID NOT ruin the story , but you went to great length to set the scene for this tale , and 95 % was excellent , but you then go on to describe how you rode your son like a woman possessed , in a train carriage with BUNK BEDS now with the best will in the world fucking anyone in bunk beds is nigh impossible at anytime, lol so to be able to perform the way you said was a bit over the top , and i had a hard time picturing this happening . but as i said 95% was excellent and still got 5 stars from me . i look forward to more chapters soon .

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerover 1 year ago

Good story, looking forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if mom does not come home pregnant with would be a great loss....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Euro is the currency used throughout the European Union. The Euro was created in 1999. Face Book now (Meta) was created in 2004. Your reference to border checks and currencies in this story was a major clanger for me, living in England. A passport is shown to enter the EU. After that EU borders tend to be porous.

LowStrung5LowStrung5over 1 year ago

Great Read!.. I will have to slightly agree with oldbutbold on the bunk bed thing.... but it did paint a fantastic picture!!! definite 5star

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Oughtover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

That was pretty fucking hot!

GeminijinnGeminijinnover 1 year ago

The train must continue on through Europe. If the trip continues on to Home, all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Not bad

Don’t get me wrong I love reading mother and son incest stories. But I just like to point out that these stories get more attention when the mother ends up pregnant . And ends up having her son’s baby. But as I said it’s a great story which I’m truly hoping for another chapter of this great story. But to put the so called cherry on the cake it’s the son getting his mother pregnant . Yes I’ve been reading your stories but I’ve held back till I was sure and I have found out these golden rules lol. When it comes to these mother and son incest stories never put the mother over 45 years of age lol. Never have the mother either have her tubes tied or on the pill or have a special thing fitted so to speak etc lol . In other words you have got to make her like she pure as the fresh falling snow so to speak lol . If you get these right then your likes will take off so to speak the respect as a fantastic writer will go through the roof lol . As I said the story is great but not in the section of fantastic. You have to write as a kind of romance lol ok but as I say great story can’t wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the realism. She doesn't have to be just barely old enough to have an adult son or look like a porn star or have his baby. Well written (with minor typos, but very clean in that respect - just a good and imaginable story). Hot, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking yanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

best

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They need to spend the rest of the trip fucking like teenagers, and when they get home too! And there's nothing wrong with a 50 yr old woman getting pregnant. My mom was 56 when I graduated high school @ 18.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 1 year ago

Good story. Mom was 40 when I was born. At 58 she still looked good when I graduated High School. I enjoy mother-son stories.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Very hot mom son. Bet they fucked like rabbits the rest of their trip. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot…very. Hot.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 1 year ago

Without a doubt this is one of the hottest mother and son stories on Lit. Please write more!

Tica21Tica21over 1 year ago

Easy to give this mom and son 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story felt real very hot

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

No complaints here, nice story. Sounded like when mom came, she could've woke the dead from cuming that hard..lol..5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how it all came together and how a mother and son became lovers but you should have continued till they returned home and see if the flame still burned gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was 35 years old and my mother was 57 when she asked me what turned me on sexually. She had been a widow for 16 years, and I was newly divorced. I told her a lot of things turned me on about a woman. Among those things is a woman in sheer beige or nude pantyhose without any panties, so I can see her pussy through the sheer nylon. Mom was a horny woman. Some time later, she I were alone, and she pulled off her clothes and stood in front of me dressed in sheer pantyhose. When I was a boy I used to sniff her worn panties and go crazy jacking off to her hot feminine scent. I would rub her nylon-stockinged legs because it felt so good. I used to fantasize about her teaching me about sex. Believe me, a grown 35 year old son can still become aroused over a 57 year old mother, and youthful dreams may yet be fulfilled!

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Ain’t nothing like cowgirl style . Makes me go YEEE HAAAAW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 5.

I love it when there is romance between a loving couple. It sounds like mom wants to continue their adventure. And I wonder where that could lead us to. I just read about some movie star who had a baby at 49. Mom is what....49 years old. If I was a betting man, I would bet that the son would love to impregnate his mother. But not so sure mom would want to have a baby at 49 years old.

I would like to see another chapter where the characters explore this idea of making mom pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and something different!!! If I was cooped up with my mom in a similar situation, I would have wanted to fuck her too. You never mentioned if Eli's cockhead was making contact with your cervix, or the head of his cock was hammering against the bottom of your pussy. I assume that it was. Eli should have been yelling, "I'm coming too mom, oh yes. oh yes, uh, uh, uh!!! (Grin) He'd be hard again in 5-10 minutes, so he fucked his mom in missionary position next and yelled it out as he was coming inside her probably. If it were my mom riding me, I'd have been fondling her great tits while she was riding me also. That's just me. I still gave you a 5.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

good one! Your third mom son story i have read. all have followed the same three page pattern, with the peak of the story followed quickly by the end. That's certainly one way to do it, but as you can see by the comments above, we clamor for MORE! They are good as a slice of life, but leave a bit to be desired. And that's just you want. But there could be more with little effort: "We grew to love Prague together as lovers. I dropped my petulant child act and came to love all of Europe, having a lover now to share it with. We even extended our trip to return to Paris with a fresh perspective and the fresh, breezy banter that blossoms with love.

We returned to Prague a few years later, walking along those same avenues, with our daughter swinging between us, happy to have her Mom and Dad all to herself." See? Now all those hungering for more get to wish there were eleven stars to give out! as it is, you got my 5! Thanks for writing!

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 month ago

Piece of crap! Was this supposed to a mother-son incest erotica? For all reading purposes, Eli and this "I" person could very well be two random man & woman hooking up instead of them being mother and son, with hardly any mention of mother-son relationship. Incest erotica isn't much about sex scenes, rather to continually highlight the familial bonding and frequent use of phrases like 'my son' or 'my mother' instead of this stupid story building with major focus remains on just describing the sex scenes. 1 star for this pile of cowdung!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...