Overnight Car with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weirdly, that thought didn't bother me too much. He'd already seen what I was watching; he was holding the evidence right now. Who cared if he saw my erect nipples too? He knew I'd been jilling off.

I took my phone from Eli's hands. I turned the brightness up a little, illuminating more of the room and letting me see him more clearly.

"I thought you were asleep," he said.

"Yeah I thought the same for you," I replied sheepishly. I didn't know what else I should say. Did I come up with an excuse, did I justify it? Nowhere in the parenting handbook was anything covering the situation where your kid catches you jerking off to porn in the same room as them.

I swallowed my words, figuring the best way might just be to say nothing at all.

But then I stopped. That wouldn't do anything. We were an open family, we were honest, I should address the situation like an adult. Not just try to pretend it didn't happen.

"Listen," I started. "It's been a while, since the accident. Everyone has needs," I justified. "So I'm not gonna apologize for that. I just obviously would've preferred you didn't know."

"Mom, I'm not gonna judge you for watching porn," Eli responded nonchalantly. "Everyone does it, it's chill. Besides, you have good taste."

I blushed. My son critiquing my porn preferences? Not on my bingo card for this trip.

"Gonna ignore that," I said. "I just wanted to be upfront. It's been a long and stressful trip. I thought you were asleep."

"Do you make a habit of jacking off in the same room as your kid, as long as I'm asleep?" Eli shot back rhetorically.

"No, no," I defended. "No. I was just a little antsy. Maybe I had too much to drink tonight, but it's whatever. Shouldn't have done it."

"Well no, I mean, if it helps you sleep better and be less stressed, why shouldn't you do it? Everyone has to."

"Well, maybe not in the same room as my son," I reminded him. "I'm not trying to be a creep."

"To be fair we've been cooped up together all day every day for a few weeks. Taking your opportunity to do it would kind of mean I would have to be in the room."

It almost felt like Eli had switched to defending me? Or justifying my actions? I was confused.

He wasn't wrong, but why wouldn't he just take my initial apology and let it go?

"Still, that's obviously a line that a mother and son shouldn't cross," I said. "As I said, it was stupid."

"Well, maybe," Eli said. "But I get it. You didn't have a better option. I'm not gonna judge you. Or tell you to stop."

My head cocked to the side. That was certainly a strange remark to add. What was he suggesting?

Not that I would've minded being able to continue. The build-up to the orgasm was already well underway. And my pussy was aching. Even still.

But this entire scenario was weird. My son knew about it, he was giving me permission? No, no, this was over. I never should've said anything at all, I would've been right to take the immature route, I just shouldn't have said anything.

But, at the same time, he was giving me permission? It was only weird because I figured he would be upset, and weirded out. So if Eli, the only other person, didn't think it was weird, then was it actually weird?

No, if was definitely weird. He was my son. I didn't need him to know when I was masturbating.

I let silence stir for a few seconds, before moving to climb back up to the top bunk. This conversation was over.

"Wait."

Until it wasn't.

I turned towards Eli, letting go of the little ladder frame to the top. He had turned his phone on, letting the bright screen light up his small bunk.

"What's up baby?" I asked. Ignoring it was the right thing to do. I just needed to address him like normal and move on. The aching and throbbing in my pussy would have to wait. The voice in my head telling me to finish, that this was all okay, needed to disappear.

"Well, I just feel bad. That you felt embarrassed."

"It's fine. Just forget about it," I responded. "We should go to sleep."

"Well wait," he said again. "Maybe not just yet. Can I show you something?"

My throat seized up a little. Did I want to know what this was? This whole exchange felt like something from the Twilight Zone. And Eli had been acting weird about it.

"Uhh sure, sweetie," I tentatively answered.

My heart was beating rapidly. And it started pounding faster as Eli reached a hand to the covers that were blanketing his body beneath his pecs. He peeled back the blanket.

I should've looked away. I wanted to. Or told myself I wanted to. I should've wanted to.

But I didn't. My eyes scanned over Eli's body, taking in the sight of his shorts around his ankles, and his rock-hard cock springing free from underneath the weighted blanket to stand straight up.

Goddamn was that cock glorious. Thick, long, juicy. Better than his father's. Better than almost any I'd seen before. It helped that it was clearly already worked to its full extent. But Jesus.

And Jesus! That was my son! How could I be thinking that? Why was I staring at my son's cock? Why was my mouth watering at my son's cock? Why was my pussy aching at my son's cock?

"Get yourself together," my conscience tried to snap into me. I stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to say or do.

Eli, to his part, unlocked his phone, and turned the screen towards me.

A redhead was on the screen, getting spitroasted between two short black guys.

"So looks like we're in the same boat," Eli said. "Or same train," he laughed.

"Put your cock away, I'm your mother," is probably what I should've said. Instead, my mouth remained open, unable to articulate words.

This could not be happening. This entire thing. Getting caught masturbating. My son saying it was okay, encouraging. Showing me his cock. His beautiful, gorgeous cock.

"It's okay," Eli said. I didn't know what he thought I was thinking. But I myself didn't rightfully know what I was thinking, so there was no way in hell he knew.

"We're both doing the same thing. It's not weird."

"It has been a stressful trip."

I surprised myself. I couldn't remember trying to speak. The words just came out.

"Exactly. I think we both needed a way to relax."

As Eli spoke, he brought a hand back to his dick and gripped it lightly. He started stroking, very slowly.

"It's been a long trip. We haven't really had another option."

Again I stunned myself by speaking. Why was I saying this? I mean, I believed it, but I also believed, or wanted to believe, that this was wrong. That I shouldn't be encouraging or participating in anything like this at all.

But somehow my left hand had found its way inside my shorts. Eli's hand on his member was just so mesmerizing, so tantalizing. I wanted to hold it, to feel it. My pussy ached. My clit yearned, begging for attention. And subconsciously, I couldn't deny it, couldn't resist it.

"When was the last time you got laid?" Eli asked.

"Your father," I answered swiftly. His question should have disarmed me, but that stroking of his cock distracted me from thinking straight. It was just so perfect.

"That's a long time. You probably have a lot of pent-up stress you need to let out."

"Yeah," I nodded a response. "God, yeah."

My son shuffled over in his bed closer to the wall, freeing up a person-sized space near the edge.

The message was clear.

Join.

My feet moved for me. I couldn't say my brain didn't make the decision, because it did. But I was still baffled at how I was making these decisions. How in such a short span, I'd abandoned my rational instincts, and let the carnal desires take over, guide me.

But was that such a bad thing? Where did rationality ever get anyone? We all had a carnal side for a reason. Maybe sometimes, it wasn't a bad thing to let it out. To let it get rid of your stress, your worries. To cross a few lines, but give you exactly what you needed in the process.

At least, that's what I told myself as I clambered into bed with my son.

He was buck-named, except for the shorts around his ankles, which he quickly kicked off. Our bodies were pressed together pretty tightly; a twin bed does not offer much wiggle room for two people.

"Put it back on," Eli said.

"Yours, or mine?" I asked.

"Your choice," he shrugged. "I thought yours was pretty hot though."

"Okay," I nodded. I unlocked my phone and turned the video back on. Without my airpods in, the audio came through my phone's speaker, and we could hear the moans of the girls on-screen.

For the first minute, I didn't move. I held the phone down at my waist in my right hand so both of us could watch. Eli was slowly stroking his cock next to me. I could feel the slow movements of his body pressing against me with each stroke.

But we weren't touching each other. We were just pressed against each other. So it was okay. Just watching porn together.

I mean, we'd been watching porn before. Me in my bunk, Eli in his. So this was the same thing. Basically.

I wasn't sure if I was a little nervous to touch myself now, so close to my son. But as I watched the scene unfold on my phone, the little whimpers of the girl, Eli stroking his cock in my periphery, I knew that my clit was throbbing, burning hotter than I could ever remember.

My left hand slipped inside my shorts again. As soon as my fingers touched my clit, my whole body felt alive. So grateful to be getting that tiny bit of satisfaction that it demanded.

We stayed there for a minute. Just touching ourselves. Slowly. Based on his pace, neither of us were really gunning to get off. Just building ourselves up.

As my body heat rose, my clothes started feeling stuffy. Especially being next to Eli, who was already totally naked.

"Can you hold this?" I asked Eli for a second, handing him my phone.

"Sure," he responded, taking his hand off his cock and grabbing my phone.

I had meant with his free hand; I cringed a little as Eli's pre-cum-covered hand held my case.

Still, I wasn't going to complain. I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down around my ankles, kicking them off to the floor. My hands tugged up my tank top as well, and I became very aware of Eli staring at my body, taking in my naked legs, my taut belly. My slit.

I pulled my tank top off over my head and tossed it aside. I was naked. Next to Eli. We both were naked.

But it was just masturbating. There was nothing wrong with that.

I leaned up off the bed real quick to corral all my hair back behind me. As I lay back down, I felt Eli's right arm beneath me, supporting my neck. Wrapping around my shoulders.

Just touching ourselves. Nothing wrong with that.

I didn't protest at Eli's embrace, and he handed me back the phone. I felt the slight stickiness of his pre-cum on the back of my case. My pussy tingled a little, knowing my son's pre-cum was rubbing into my fingers.

God, I wanted to touch it.

But no, we were just masturbating. That was it.

I put the scene back on, and our own unique scene resumed. I now had unfettered access to my pussy, dipping my fingers lower to feel the wetness adorning my lips.

Holy hell, I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this turned on. I peeked over at Eli's shaft too. He was hard as a rock, throbbing and fully-erect. We were in the same place.

My fingers kept circling over my clit, around and around. Just building that wave inside me. My core was tensing up, my thighs quivering a little. My boobs ached, my nipples completely hard. I didn't have a free hand to touch them though.

As if he could read my mind, Eli came to my rescue. The hand that was wrapped around my shoulder journeyed down a little bit, and he cupped my right boob in his hand.

Immediately a small moan left my mouth. My nipple was brushing against his palm as he squeezed and played with my breast.

"Shit, that's so nice," I murmured. My attention was still on the screen, but simply having someone else, having another hand being able to pleasure me at the same time was so amazing.

Not just for the logistics of not having a free hand. But another person's touch in general. It had been so long. Too long. I needed this.

"You like having me play with your tits?" Eli asked.

"God yesss," I responded, hitting a particularly sensitive spot on my clit. My mind was lost now, not concerned about anything but the impending orgasm rising inside me.

Eli tugged on my nipple, twisting it between his fingers. Another moan worked its way out of me. I wasn't sure how I'd gotten in this situation but I didn't want it to stop. To ever stop. I needed this. I needed his cock.

"Can... can I touch it?"

Eli didn't answer. But he stopped stroking his cock and let go, leaving it there, sticking straight up, begging for me to touch it.

My left hand moved from my clit. I reached over, across our bodies. I couldn't stop. It was a magnetic attraction. I needed to feel it.

My fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft. God it was so perfect. So thick, so heavy and strong in my hand. Touching it wasn't enough. I needed to stroke it, to feel every inch of it.

My hand started working up his cock. Feeling every pulsing vein, every ridge. Running over his engorged pink helmet. Gripping tighter at the tip, and milking out a small drop of pre-cum into my palm.

"Sit up a little," Eli instructed. I obliged, just long enough for him to pull his arm out from underneath me. I lay right back down, and kept stroking his cock, letting my hand play all the way down his shaft.

Eli's hand went to work as well. He crossed his arm underneath mine, reaching down to my crotch. I made no attempt to resist as his fingers journeyed over my mound, brushing against my clit.

I tossed the phone to the ground. Neither of us were looking at it anymore. And it freed up my other hand to play with my boobs.

My hand was working a constant pace on Eli's dick, up and down, up and down. I could feel rhe responsiveness of his shaft to my touch, finding the spots, the pace that worked best for him.

Still had it. It might've been a while since I'd practiced, but I could still milk a man's cock like no tomorrow. And not just with my hand.

"Inside," I whispered to Eli. His touch felt amazing on my clit but I needed more. I was well beyond the teasing stage. If I didn't climax soon, it felt like I was going to burn up.

He understood the assignment. His hand trailed lower on my slit, his fingers plying at my labia, sliding over my wet lips. He found my entrance, and rested his middle finger right at my hole. The pad at the base of his palm was still pressed against my clit, but I needed more. My hips thrust up a little, begging his finger to slip inside.

Eli didn't keep me waiting. His middle finger pressed against my entrance, and he applied pressure. The digit pushed into my tight hole and slid inside my sopping twat.

"Goddamn," I muttered. I squeezed my tits harder. It felt so good.

His finger slid all the way inside, and curled back, feeling along my walls until he found that spongy sensitive spot. Eli knew what he was doing. His girlfriend must've been a very happy woman.

Clearly must've been the way I raised him. I taught him well.

I was still mechanically stroking Eli's dick, but selfishly my mind was focused on my own pleasure. I knew the orgasm couldn't hold out for too much longer. I'd been played with and teased for long enough.

Eli's finger sliding inside of me was certainly doing the trick. Without a dildo on the trip, it had been a long time since my vagina had been properly taken care of. Getting fingered was a great first step in remedying that. My head relaxed back into the pillow. My eyes were closed. I was pretty much in bliss right now.

Our bodies were pressed together. I could feel his body heat, every twitch and movement of his muscles. It was so hot.

On the next downstroke, Eli slid another finger inside of me. It surprised me, but my pussy responded voraciously.

"God that's so good," I softly encouraged. "Keep going, just like that."

He fingered me rhythmically, his palm grinding down on my clit. The combination of sensations was driving me crazy. The orgasm was close. I could feel it.

The two fingers were good. Really good. But I needed more. I opened my eyes and stared at Eli's cock. My hand was a machine with a mind of its own, stroking his cock. His shaft was so gorgeous. So big. I needed it.

Inside me.

And I couldn't wait any longer.

Without warning, I sat up and threw my leg over Eli. I kept control of his cock, aiming it and keeping it pointed straight up as I straddled his crotch. My hips lifted up, positioning me straight over the solid rod. I took a deep breath, and moved my hips down. Felt his tip meet my slit. Nestle itself against my folds. Push eagerly against my tight ring.

Slide inside of me.

"Fuck," I whispered. My son's cock was inside of me. His head was buried in my twat.

I needed more. All of it.

I let my hips fall, allowing gravity to do most of the work. I ground down and his cock slid deeper inside of me. My tight snatch gripped around his shaft, pulling more and more of his length inside me.

It was a tight squeeze. It had been so long since I'd been stretched out, and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd taken a cock this glorious before, if at all. But I was determined. I ground down, taking more of him inside me, until my crotch came all the way down to meet Eli's.

He was all the way in. His entire length was inside me. My pussy strained to accommodate the entire length. My walls stretched, a little painful, but fantastically amazing more than anything else. I was in heaven.

I sat there for a moment, letting myself adjust. I rested my hands on Eli's stomach and took a few deep breaths.

"Wow," was all he said.

I smiled, looking down at my son. The little bit of moonlight coming in through the window of the car was blocked mostly by my frame, but I could still see Eli's face. His blue eyes were catching the light, reflecting back at me.

I was so proud of the man that he'd become. If his father could see him now....

A small twinge of guilt sprang up inside my heart. I looked over at Eli's backpack. His father was in there. My husband was in there. If he could see us now....

But no. Honestly, I didn't even think he'd be mad. Eli and I needed each other right now. Not just with this trip, with the stress, the anxiety, the close-quarters. But just in general, in life. We needed to be closer together, tighter than ever. What better way for us to come together closer? For Eli to truly become the man of the house? For me to truly have my needs met?

No, this was okay.

Better than okay. This was perfect. This was meant to happen.

"I love you baby," I said to Eli.

"Love you too Mom."

"I hope you know how proud I am of you as a son."

"I hope you know how proud I am of you as a mom."

"Oh stop," I said, my mid-life insecurities flaring up again.

"No I mean it. You're an amazing mother, extremely caring and selfless. You're one of the strongest people I know. Plus, you're the hot mom. All my friends are jealous."

"Oh please stop." I knew he was just flattering me. Maybe ten, twenty years ago I'd be drawing stares, but certainly not now.

"I'm serious. Your body's fucking amazing for almost 50."

I couldn't help but blush.

"You're literally the MILF mom of my friend group. Like it's a running joke."

My ego was starting to get pumped up a little. Maybe Eli was right. Maybe I was just too critical of myself.

"If the boys from school knew I was inside you right now...."

"Which they won't," I re-assured. "This right here, the two of us, is just between you and me. Going forward too, it is just between us."

"Going forward?" Eli inquired.

I hadn't even thought about that when I said it. I just sort of thought it was implied.