Overnight Car with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't want this to stop. I needed it not to stop.

"Let's talk about that later," I said. "For now though, we have something to get back to."

I clenched my pussy around Eli's shaft. My walls were feeling better, adjusting to the sudden intruder.

His hands moved to my hips, holding me gently as I lifted up, sliding most of his cock out of me until only the tip remained inside.

Now I felt empty. My pussy begged for it again. Once I'd had that taste I needed to be fully sated.

I slid my hips down again, impaling myself deeply on Eli's cock.

"Shit!" I moaned, sparks of pleasure shooting through my body as his cock stretched me out. The orgasm was brimming. As much as I wanted to ride this cock forever, I knew I couldn't last long.

My hips moved back up and came down, working about halfway up Eli's cock each time. It felt so good inside me, stretching my pussy out like I couldn't even remember. As I came down each time, I ground my hips, letting his member massage against my g-spot and my clit rub on his crotch.

It's why I loved being on top. I could control my own pace and depth, and really take advantage of the cock inside me to my own benefit.

Not that I figured Eli would be complaining either, even if I was in control for now.

He was certainly getting an amazing show. My boobs bounced up and down with each movement of my hips. I could feel the red flush working its way over my chest, my cheeks. I had trouble looking Eli straight in the eyes.

He was perfect. Such an amazing man, an amazing son. And right now, an amazing lover.

"God your cock is so good," I moaned as my ass came down and clapped on his cock again. I was riding faster and gyrating my hips a little more, letting his glorious member probe just a little deeper inside me. "I didn't realize how much I needed this."

"We both needed it," Eli grunted. I could see his brow screwed in concentration. For a boy his age, he'd done pretty well holding out for me. But I knew his stamina wasn't endless. If I wanted to finish before him, I'd have to ramp it up and get myself over that final hump.

I paused for one second, just letting his cock rest inside me. I wanted to give him a little bit of a breather.

"Do you think you can last until after me?" I asked. I could feel his tightened and flexed ab muscles rippling underneath my hands.

"I can try," he replied. "You feel so good though."

"I know baby, you do too. Just a little longer though. Mommy needs to cum."

I leaned back, changing the angle a bit, placing my hands on Eli's thighs for support. I started riding his cock again, and immediately a low moan escaped from me.

The new angle was fucking incredible. I wasn't sure if it was the slight curve of Eli's cock or how my hips were working but the ridges of his shaft were sliding perfectly against my g-spot and his tip was hammering deeper inside of me than before.

"Oh shit, that's it," I murmured. My heart was pounding faster. My muscles were twitching. "Don't you dare move."

I rode faster, more fervently. This was it. My hips slammed up and down on his cock, sparks shooting from my pussy each time. My twat tightened and pulsed around his dick. I could feel Eli throbbing too. We were both hurtling towards our peaks.

"So good," I mewled. "So close baby."

My fingers dug harder into his thighs. My I rode up and down on his cock as fast as I could, slamming my whole body down almost violently, impaling his cock inside of me harder and harder. I'd never felt anything like it. I never wanted it to stop.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, as I ground my hips down, I felt Eli thrust up to meet me.

"Oh god!" I squealed. His cock reached new depths inside me. Again, and again, he powered inside me, our hips matching paces. Our bodies melded together as one, loud squishing and clapping sounds filling the room with every lustful meeting of our hips.

"Mommy's gonna cum baby," I told him. I could already feel my head getting lighter, my toes tingling. It was going to be a big one. I could feel it."

"So close, don't stop!" I encouraged. "Don't stop!"

Eli thrust into me harder and harder, squeezing his hands tighter on my waist for grip. I ground my hips down each time, letting his cock piston into me at the perfect angle. My whole pussy was alive. Ready to explode.

"It's coming!" I announced. I closed my eyes, my face screwed up. Five more powerful strokes. "It's... it's...."

One more thrust. I came.

"Fuck!!!!" I screamed out as loud as I could. The orgasm tore through me, slamming waves of pleasure through my whole body.

Every muscles tightened, my fingers and toes curled. My pussy squeezed tighter than a vice on Eli's cock, bathing it in my warm sweet nectar.

I tried to speak, to cry out. But I couldn't. My mouth hung open. I couldn't think. My mind was black. Nothing else in the world mattered right now except for us. Except for the magic we just created.

I'd never cum harder. Electricity was coursing through me, a raging inferno burning in my core. Tingles and spasms shooting through my limbs. A head rush floating my brain above the rest of my body.

I was in ecstasy. This moment could not have been better.

I had no idea how long the climax lasted. It felt like hours of endless pleasure, billows of lust and desire washing over me.

But I started to come back down. My breathing steadied, my muscles relaxed. The fire burning inside me, consuming my body, died down to a controlled flame.

I was lying on top of Eli. His cock was still inside me.

I picked my head up off his chest. His arms were wrapped around me.

"I love you baby," was all I could muster. I felt physically weak, drained. Every ounce of energy I had was used up by my climax.

"I love you too Mom," he responded, looking back at me with my own eyes. It was like looking into a mirror.

I craned my neck out. Eli responded. Our mouths came together in a passionate, sensual kiss. His lips were softer than I expected, warm, inviting.

I didn't want to stop. But he broke the kiss, collapsing his head back onto the pillow behind him.

"Is it okay that I....?" he trailed off his thought.

"That you what?" I asked.

"That I couldn't stop?" he explained.

I hadn't even realized it. I was so completely overwhelmed by my own finish that I hadn't even felt Eli's.

But now, I could feel it. The warmth inside my twat. His load inside me, his hot spend. The beautiful concoction of our own juices mixing together, slowly seeping out of my hole and down his deflating cock.

"Yes baby, it's okay." I reassured him. "More than okay. It's perfect."

We kissed again.

"You're perfect," I continued.

He smiled. "Well you raised me, so credit goes to you."

"I love you baby." I said, letting my body dissolve into his warm embrace again. My eyes were starting to get heavy. We really did need to rest. I could feel Eli's muscles relaxing too. We both needed sleep.

"Love you too Mom."

"And I always will, forever and ever."

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's not anything you want to see in my stories.