Overstepping The Line

Story Info
Relationship with my stepdaughter takes an unexpected turn.
6.2k words
4.75
41.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had what he considered to be a pretty normal relationship with his stepdaughter, Mia. He'd been with her mum for 4 years, and they'd moved in together after 2 years. Initially Mia, who was 16 at the time, was going to live with her dad, but she didn't like his new girlfriend, so chose to live with her mum and Steve instead.

She'd been pretty sporty throughout school, competing at national level in gymnastics until a serious injury ended her career aged 15. She still exercised regularly but had given up competitive sports.

Over the past 2 years Steve and Mia had developed a good relationship. He helped her with her school work, and she talked to him about things if she needed advice, or just someone to confide in.

She'd initially been quite shy, spending a lot of time in her room. But had gradually become more outgoing, even spending time with him at home when her mum was working away.

Mia had a habit of changing into her pajamas as soon as she got home, which almost exclusively were made up of sets of loose t-shirts, some of which were crop tops, and high cut shorts, the hem of which finished just below her butt. The material of all her sets were quite light. On days when she had no plans, she sometimes wouldn't get dressed at all. But she'd still take time to fix her hair, which was dyed blonde, her natural colour being brown, matching her eyes, and apply her make up.

The day that started the road they were now on was like any other. After work Steve had gotten home and made dinner for Mia and himself. Amy, his partner, was working away from home and wouldn't be home that night, which was a fairly regular occurrence. After dinner Mia asked if he'd drive her to the grocery store. She was already in PJ's, a white crop top tee and black shorts, she got changed into what was pretty standard attire for her, a pair or tight leggings and a hoodie.

Steve had noticed Mia's body developing, it was impossible not to, what with her habit of walking around the house in PJ shorts and t-shirts. He thought she had great legs and a nice, curvy, but not overly muscular butt, both of which were shown off by any of the sports leggings she wore. Her boobs had grown by about a cup size in the last 6 months, he reckoned she was about a C cup.

At the grocery store Steve picked up a few things as well as Mia's snacks. As they waited at the till, Steve noticed Mia was stood really close to him, he didn't think it was deliberate but made a joke anyway "Do you want to wear my sweater?" he asked. Mia laughed and then stepped forwards, pressing herself against him. Her left breast pressed against the side of his arm, and even though she was wearing a hoodie, he felt the softness pressing against him. At the same moment the cashier called him forwards, so he turned away from Mia, his upper arm brushing across her breast. Even though he was 48, Steve was in good shape. He worked out regularly and had defined, but not excessively muscular arms.

As they drove home Mia said in a light hearted tone,

"You rubbed your arm against my breast in the shop." She regularly joked with him and teased him, so this was nothing unusual.

Steve replied, "Well, in my defence you did press yourself up against me."

"Are you saying it was accidental?" Mia quizzed.

"No, I'm not saying it was accidental, but it was inevitable."

"Oh really?" she laughed.

"Count yourself lucky we weren't at home." Steve stated

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"Because I'd have had a t-shirt on, and you'd have had one of your PJ tops and shorts on, far less material to absorb the friction."

They both laughed, a little awkwardly.

There was a pause before Mia said, "What difference would it make if I was in shorts anyway?"

"What?" asked Steve.

"You said, if we'd been at home, I'd have been in a PJ top and shorts. What difference would the shorts make?"

"None I suppose, it's just what you wear most of the time at home."

When they got home Mia went straight to her room, Steve went into the lounge to watch some football.

After about 30 minutes Mia came into the lounge on her way to the kitchen, she was dressed in the same black and white PJ set from earlier.

"I'm just going to clean my bathroom," she declared, before walking through to the kitchen. The cupboard that contained the cleaning products was under the sink, which was clearly visible from where Steve was sat, which meant that he had a ringside seat for the view when Mia opened the cupboard to get the cleaning products, instead of squatting down to access the cupboard, she bent forwards at the waist. This not only gave Steve a clear view on the back of Mia's legs, with the muscles of her thighs stretched taut, but had also caused the hem of the shorts to pull up, revealing a couple of inches of her butt cheeks. Steve looked for longer than he should have, and then returned to watching the game, which was lucky for him because Mia stood up and turned towards him just moments later.

Mia disappeared upstairs, returning whilst the game was still on.

"Finished cleaning already?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," replied Mia, before going through to the kitchen with the cleaning products. Steve knew he shouldn't look, but couldn't help himself when, out of the corner of his eye he saw Mia, bent over, returning the products to the cupboard. He was revelling in the sight of those toned thighs and the rare glimpse of her butt cheeks when, instead of standing up, Mia, still bent at the waist turned her head and looked straight at him. He averted his gaze immediately but the thought that went through his head was 'Rumbled!!!!!'

Mia made herself a soft drink and came into the lounge. She stood in the doorway to the kitchen, the straw from her cup between her lips as she sucked on it, looking straight at him, he looked at her,

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," she smiled "You?"

"I'm good."

Mia stood, smiling at him as she sucked on the straw. "How's the game?" She wasn't interested in football and was just making conversation,

"Rubbish." replied Steve.

"So, the pj's you were talking about in the car, would they be like these ones?" Mia asked.

Steve looked her in the eyes, then looked down her body and back up to meet her gaze, "Yeah, i guess so."

"So these shorts wouldn't make any difference then?"

"What?" Steve asked.

"In the car, when I asked what difference me wearing shorts would have made, you said 'None I suppose.' Are you saying these shorts wouldn't make a difference?"

Steve was completely confused and unable to formulate a response when Mia asked,

"Do you like these shorts?"

"I guess so," said Steve,

"Do you like them the most out of all my pj shorts?"

"I don't know."

"I know!" exclaimed Mia, "Why don't I try them all on and you can tell me which ones you like best?"

She didn't await his response and ran up to her room.

Mia returned a few minutes later carrying various PJ sets in the crook of her arm, she walked into the kitchen and placed them on the counter. She returned to the lounge, walked over to the coffee table, picked up the TV remote and turned the TV off. Steve looked at her, she took a few steps back and said,

"So, you've got this one." She spun around so that she had her back to him, from his seated position her butt was in his eye line, so that when she looked down at him, having looked over her shoulder, she caught him staring at her butt, again.

She turned to face him, revealing her stomach, the light, white crop top hanging loosely down across her boobs. She then disappeared into the kitchen without a word.

Steve could hear her moving the PJ sets about, she returned after a couple of minutes wearing another set, his mid raced, she had stripped off in the kitchen and got changed. His 18 year old step daughter had been in just her underwear, which he knew consisted of G-string panties because that's all she had, pairs of pairs of G-string panties with matching bras.

This PJ set was matching, light pink with small yellow flowers printed all over. She did the same 180 degree turn, Steve stared at her butt again, once again she looked down at him, this time she giggled, he looked up at her and she was smiling at him, Steve thought she was clearly enjoying this. Mia turned to face him again, this set was similar to the last, a crop top, she had a broad smile on her face as she looked down at him,

"So, do you like these more than the last?"

"I'm not sure."

Mia walked towards the kitchen and then paused with her back to him,

"Well, I guess for you to make a fair comparison you need to see these the same way you saw the last set." With that, she slowly bent forwards at the waist, the backs of her thighs tightened and the hem of the shorts rode up her butt cheeks, she paused in that position whilst Steve soaked up the gorgeous view before him. Mia then stood up and turned,

"So?" she asked.

Steve could barely speak "That set, I think."

Mia giggled then disappeared from view.

Steve used the opportunity to rearrange himself, his semi-erect cock had been in an uncomfortable position, as he did so he could hear Mia changing. What underwear was she wearing? He sometimes did her laundry, so was familiar with most of her underwear, and had one lucky glimpse of her panties in the car one day when she was wearing a dress. Maybe he'd do some laundry in the morning and see what underwear was at the top of her laundry basket. Those thoughts turned his semi into a full erection. He didn't have time to rearrange himself to hide the bulge in his grey jogging bottoms, as Mia had reappeared in the kitchen doorway. This PJ set was another matching set, plain light grey. Mia walked into the lounge, did her 180 spin to show Steve her butt and turned to face him, Steve thought the top on this set looked a bit shorter than the previous two, he could almost see the underside of her boobs....almost.

Mia then turned, Steve was hoping she would pause at the doorway and bend over again, his heart was pounding so much he could hear it. Mia had other ideas, rather than walk to the doorway, which was about 12 feet further away, she bent over where she was stood, no more than 6 feet from where Steve was sat. He had an incredible view, so much so that his cock involuntatily twitched just as Mia turned her head to look at him. Her eyes had initially locked onto his, but when his bulge moved in his joggers they instantly moved down to his groin, this just caused his cock to twitch again.

"So these are the current favourite." she giggled.

Steve felt himself blushing, but he figured she was quite happy with the current situation, so why shouldn't he be as well. He figured this was probably a one off so he was going to enjoy it. Mia stayed bent over for much longer this time, her eyes moving between his eyes and his cock as he stared at her butt.

Steve could just make out one edge of her panties between her legs. His cock was rock hard, without even looking he knew it was sticking virtually straight out towards her.

Mia stood, turned towards him, smiled and walked into the kitchen.

The same process was repeated 3 times, once with a loose, very light material, red set that, when she was bent over, meant the top hung down affording Steve a glimpse of her bra.

The final set comprised light blue, ribbed shorts paired with a tight, white ribbed top which clung to her boobs, making the shape of her nipples clearly visible. Steve could almost feel himself salivating staring at her perfect, pert young breasts through the thin material.

Mia smiled "Seems like we may have a new favourite."

Steve nodded, he wasn't able to do anything else.

Steve's heart pounded and his cock throbbed as Mia turned, looked over her shoulder, wiggled her butt and then bent over, still looking at him.

After allowing Steve plenty of time to enjoy the final view of her butt in that position, Mia stood up, turned towards Steve, once again revealing her boobs in the tight, almost sports bra, top, her nipples almost protruding through the material.

"So, have you chosen a favourite?"

"I think you already know the answer." came the reply.

Mia grinned and walked into the kitchen, she returned with the rest of her outfits in her arms, going straight upstairs.

A few minutes later she returned in the same blue and white PJ set and sat on the sofa next to Steve.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Of course!"

"So, was it better than stealing looks at me when I'm walking round the house? Or following me up the stairs?" she quizzed, with a broad grin on her face.

Steve was silent but thought 'I was being discrete, she knew all along'.

Eventually Steve said, "Even better than seeing your panties up your dress."

Mia's eyes widened, "When did that happen?"

Steve smiled, she hadn't noticed that one. "When we went to Emily's wedding."

"When?"

"In the car. I got in and turned to speak to you. You were sat in the back. You were turned towards the back, putting something on the parcel shelf. Your dress had ridden up your thighs a bit, and your legs were open."

Mia was still surprised, " What could you see?"

"Enough. You were wearing those sheer, light blue panties, the ones with the flowers across the top."

"I've got a few pairs of light blue panties, how could you tell it was those ones?" asked Mia.

"I do your laundry regularly. They're the only ones that are so see-through," stated Steve.

Mia looked quizzically at Steve,

"Put it this way, I could tell that you don't just use your razor on your armpits and legs. " Steve said with a grin.

Now it was Mia's turn to blush.

"I caught a glimpse of your panties tonight, they looked like the same ones."

Mia was still a bit lost for words.

"I'm not wearing those tonight. I'd been wearing a matching set. Obviously I'm not wearing the bra now. Those panties were part of a matching set, but the bra doesn't fit, it hasn't done for ages."

Steve hadn't seen the bra from the see-through set, so that made sense, as Mia generally only bought matching underwear sets, and hardly ever anything plain, hers were mostly sexy, patterned sets of various colours, black, red, blue, white lace, with the odd functional sports set thrown in. Steve had originally thought she bought them for the boyfriend she'd had, but they'd broken up a few months back, and a few new sets had appeared, probably to replace the ill-fitting bras from older sets, that were all pretty sexy.

Mia stood up and went upstairs, Steve used the opprtunity to rearrange his cock into a more comfortable position, and to stroke it whilst he absorbed what had just happened. Mia returned a couple of minutes later holding a bra, she handed it to Steve.

"That was the matching bra, but I haven't worn it for months."

Steve hadn't seen this one, so guessed Amy must have washed it when it was in use. The design was identical to the panties, light blue, the inner edge of each cup lined with yellow flowers, the cups made entirely of very sheer, thin material, he could clearly see his hand through the material.

Mia took the bra from him and went back upstairs. After a few minutes Steve wondered if she was staying in her room, then he heard her coming down the stairs.

Steve turned towards the lounge doorway and was completely unprepared for what appeared, Mia was no longer wearing the black and white PJ combo, she was dressed only in the light blue, sheer bra and panties.

Mia walked into the lounge and stood before Steve, almost exactly where she had stood when modelling the PJ sets.

Steve's eyes initially locked onto her boobs, she was right, the bra didnt fit, the flesh of her boobs bulged out of the cups, which would have been enough of a turn on, but the fact that the rest of them were clearly visible within the cups, both nipples, pink and erect, poking through the material. Steve stared at them, bringing a broad grin to Mia's face,

"You like them then," she said

"Yeah." was all could say, Mia giggled.

Steve's gaze then followed down over her toned stomach to her panties, the very same he'd glimpsed in the car months ago. He could see that, despite no longer having a boyfriend, she still maintained her pubic hair maintenance, with no sign of any through the see through material. As the panties started to disappear between her legs, the material thickened, but just above that point, through the last of the sheer material, Steve coulď see the start of her pussy slit. Steve stared at it, mouth open, completely absorbed.

Without prompting Mia turned around, revealing her gorgeous, toned, soft butt, which was almost completely naked, just a thin strip of light blue material ran across the very top of her butt cheeks, in the centre the strip travelled down a couple of inches before completely disappearing between the cheeks.

Steve's cock was so hard he thought that if he just brushed against it, that he would cum.

Just when he thought it couldn't possibly get any better, Mia repeated her move she'd done when modelling the PJ sets, stepping her feet apart, she looked over her shoulder, her blonde hair tumbling down her back, then slowly bent forwards at the waist.

As she bent forwards, Mia's butt cheeks started to part naturally. Steve stared straight ahead as initially more of the thin strip of material running down between her butt cheeks was revealed, until she'd bent forwards far enough that the point at which the material passed over her butthole was exposed. The flimsy material barely covered it, only covering the very entrance to Mia's butt, the puckered skin around the hole was clearly visible.

And just below that point, where the material started to widen and thicken, Mia's swollen outer pussy lips protruded out the sides of the panties, with the bulge of the rest of her engorged pussy hidden within the material.

The temptation to reach forwards was almost unbearable, but Steve knew he couldn't, so he just stared at the beautiful ass and pussy before him. Mia had starred in a few of his masturbation fantasies before, she was going to be playing a starring role far more frequently in the future. She may even put in an imaginary appearance when he's fucking her mum, they have a similar physique and both have long blonde hair.

Mia stood upright and turned. She'd been watching Steve the whole time.

"Was that ok?" she asked.

Steve nodded, his mouth was too dry to speak.

Mia sat down, not next to him, but directly across from him in the armchair, which afforded him a great view as she sat with her legs apart. Her very lightly tanned, toned thighs being just far enough apart so that he could make out her slit through the material of her panties, her pert boobs looking straight back at him.

Steve was still working on the premise that this was a one off, and that it'd probably be too awkward to discuss in the future. So he decided to do a little digging, try to find out where this came from. This sort of behaviour wasn't like anything he'd expect from his stepdaughter. He knew she wasn't a virgin, she'd asked both Amy's and his permission to sleep with her boyfriend at home a few months before they broke up. Even though she was on the pill, Steve had insisted she use condoms, he'd even offered to buy them for her.

But he also knew she wasn't promiscuous. She'd had plenty of attention since she'd broken up with her boyfriend and had been on a number of first dates, and even a few seconds over the past few months. She'd told her mum that some of the guys were just not her type, and a few others had been kicked into touch for trying it on too soon.

"Where did this all come from?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" responded Mia, with a knowing smile.

"You know what I mean."

"You'll have to explain what you mean," Mia stated.

"Ok. How did me brushing my arm against your breast in a shop turn into you modelling pajama outfits and ending up posing and sitting in front of me in the most revealing underwear you own?"

12