Overstepping The Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who says it's the most revealing?" Mia giggled.

Steve's mind raced, did she really own more racy underwear? Did she keep it hidden?

Mia laughed, she could almost read his mind "Don't worry, I haven't hidden sexier underwear from you. This is my most revealing set."

Steve smiled, she really could tease.

"So, you haven't answered the question. I've spelled it out for you." He stated.

"Well, I've known that you've been looking at me for months, I don't mind. It's nice to know that real men find me attractive. All I attract date-wise are boys my own age. I like that grown men fancy me."

"Ok, but that doesn't explain tonight" replied Steve.

"I could tell you liked it when I pressed up against you in the store. And when I decided to clean my bathroom, I knew you'd be looking at me. Why do you think I bent over to get the cleaning materials? I figured if you were going to be looking, I might as well make it worth your while."

Steve was a little stunned, and said nothing.

"So I deliberately did the same when I came back down, and took a chance that I'd catch you looking" she laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face!"

"I didn't really plan any of it. Things just happened and I thought I'd see where it went. That's why I stopped to talk after I'd caught you, to see what you'd say. And when you looked me up and down as we talked an idea just popped into my head."

"What? That you'd tease the hell òut of me just for fun?" Steve said.

"You didn't like it? Really? Because your joggers suggested otherwise." Mia giggled.

"And I notice that you adjusted yourself so that I see less of your erection. That's hardly fair is it?" she stated.

"Do you want me to readjust?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I would" Mia replied.

Steve stood up to allow him to reposition his cock. He reached his hand down the front of his joggers, as he did so Mia's eyes widened.

"What?" he asked as he adjusted himself and removed his hand.

"Nothing." she replied.

"It's not nothing. What? Why did you react as I was adjusting myself?"

"It's just, when you put your hand down the front, I thought you were going to get it out." she explained.

"Is that what you want? Do you want to see it?" Steve asked.

Mia hesitated and then replied "Yes," blushing as she did so.

All sorts of scenarios ran through Steve's mind in an instant, but they were brushed aside by his testosterone fuelled urges. He was in the presence of a stunning, almost naked young woman, and she not only knew he had an erection, she wanted to see it.

He untied his jogging bottoms, loosened the waistband, hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his joggers and trunks, pulled his thumbs away from his body and then slid the fabric down. His cock was as hard as it had ever been and sprang out. Mia let out an "Ooh!" and then giggled.

Steve wasn't big, he was bang average, 6 inches long and average girth, but Mia seemed to appreciate it anyway. Steve worked his thumbs around the back of his joggers, pulling them down over his butt so that he didn't need to hold on to stop them springing back up.

He stood looking at Mia as she stared at his cock.

She glanced up at him, then back down to his cock, then back up, she had an uncertain look in her eyes.

"What?" asked Steve.

Mia paused for a few seconds, looked down at his cock, then back up to meet his eyes, "Can I touch it?"

Steve didn't answer, he just walked towards her. If she wanted to touch him, that was her decision, not his.

He stopped when he was within reach of her.

Mia was sat upright on the armchair. From his position he was looking down into her eyes, her pretty face level with his cock and just a couple of feet away.

Mia slowly reached a hand up and touched the tip of his cock with her index finger. Steve's cock twitched, Mia pulled her hand away and giggled "It's alive," she laughed.

She touched the tip again and it twitched again.

Mia procceed to slide the pads of her fingers down the side of his cock, Steve let out a groan.

"Ooh, do you like that?" Mia quizzed, she repeated the stroke and Steve groaned again. The next few minutes consisted of Mia touching and stroking Steve's cock, extracting various sighs and groans from him.

Eventually Steve could take no more, he reached down, took Mia's hand, wrapped the fingers and thumb around his shaft and started to slide her hand up and down his cock.

Mia looked up at him nervously, Steve continued to masturbate with her hand. He knew that, being as aroused as he was, he wouldn't last long doing it, so he released his grip from her hand. Mia maintained her grip after Steve had let go, she paused briefly, then continued to stroke up and down, staring at Steve's cock as she did so.

Mia looked up, "Is that ok?"

"Oh yeah, that's great!"

Mia smiled and looked back down at what she was doing.

From experience of the last few years, Steve had found that his orgasms built slowly, part of the ageing process he'd assumed, but that wasn't to be tha case on this occasion. Almost without warning, Steve's cock twitched violently and he came, hard. As the first spurt squirted out, Mia reacted and turned her head to the left, Steve's cum hit her on her right cheek, there was a very brief pause and the next string of cum squirted out, hitting Mia high on her chest, just below her neck, the next stream had less volume or force and landed on Mia's right breast, just above the top of her bra. The rest of Steve's cum leaked out over Mia's fingers that were still pumping away at his cock.

Steve was breathing heavily whilst Mia continued to stroke his cock, even after the last of his cum had run over her hand. She looked up at him "Well, I wasn't expecting that!" She exlaimed, as Steve's cum ran simultaneously down her face and down between her boobs.

Steve's breathing slowed as his orgasm subsided, "Nor was I. That was amazing."

"Really?" asked Mia, genuinely surprised.

"Oh yeah. I haven't came like that in years."

Mia grinned, "Well, I had better get cleaned up. I've never had cum on me before."

"Really? Not even with Will?" (her ex who she'd lost her virginity to).

"No. We did have sex a few times. But he never came on me when i was playing with him, and he always wore a condom during sex."

With that, Mia stood and headed upstairs, a few minutes later Steve heard her shower running.

Steve was in two minds what to do next, on one hand he'd had an incredible experience with a beautiful, sexy young woman, on the other hand that woman was naked in the shower and had made it quite clear she didn't mind him perving on her. He decided to go upstairs, if Mia's bedroom door was closed, he'd leave it.

When he got upstairs the door was open, which was unusual at any time, and unheard of when Mia was showering. Steve paused at the doorway, he decided on the same approach, if the ensuite door was closed he'd leave. He walked into Mia's room, her light blue underwear was on the floor. The bathroom was to the right of the door, but he already knew that the door was open, he could see movement.

He turned and looked into the bathroom, behind the steamed up shower door he could see Mia, water shooting out of the showerhead, soaking her body.

She had her back to the shower, standing sideways on to him. She wasn't soaping her body as he'd hoped, nor was she just standing letting the water run down her body. She was stood with her head tilted back, her right hand between her legs, her left at her breast squeezing the nipple....she was masturbating!

Steve's cock was instantly hard, he stood staring at Mia playing with her pussy and breasts for a couple of minutes.

Whether he made a noise, or she just sensed his presence, Mia opened her eyes turned and looked at him. She stopped masturbating and, using the side of her hand, brushed the water from the shower door. Now he had an almost completely clear view of her naked body. His eyes ran from her breasts, with nipples erect, the water running off them as it cascaded over her firm, young body, down to her wet, hairless pussy. Mia looked him in the eyes and resumed rubbing her pussy and playing with her boobs. Steve pulled out his rigid cock and started to masturbate.

Mia's eyes left his face and focused on his cock.

After about a minute she reached up and turned the shower off. She opened the shower door, affording him his first full frontal view of her stunning body, and stepped out of the shower. Steve stopped stroking his cock.

"Don't stop!" Mia instructed.

Steve recommenced rubbing his manhood, whist Mia grabbed a towel and dried her wet, beautiful body. She dropped the towel, stepped towards Steve and took his cock in her hand, pushing his hand away as she did so.

Mia started to stroke Steve as she had done just 10 minutes earlier. However, this time she walked past him, leading him by his cock as she went, until her back was to the bed. Mia stepped back until the bed touched the back of her legs.

She then proceeded to lie back onto the bed, maintaining her grip on his cock, pulling him forwards until he overbalanced and and fell forwards on top of her. Steve landed on his hands, with his arms extended, to prevent landing with his full weight on top of her.

Mia opened her legs and pulled Steve by his cock, guiding him towards her pussy. The past hour was clearly enough foreplay for her, because she aimed his cock at her vaginal opening. Once there Steve felt both her warmth, wetness and also resistance from her tight hole.

Steve knew it was wrong, but everything had been Mia's doing, including this situation. He pushed forwards, suddenly Mia's pussy opened for him and a couple of inches entered her, Mia gasped, eyes wide open.

Steve knew what to do, with Mia's natural, youthful tightness, combined with the fact that for past 4 months or so her pussy had likely seen at most a couple of fingers. He took it easy to start, pulling out a little then in the same amount. The sensation was incredible, Mia's pussy gripped his cock. She gasped with every movememt, in and out. After a couple of minutes he pushed in a little further, just an inch more, so that he was about half way inside her. Mia moaned, her eyes closed, as he pushed in and out, her body started to tense up, she let out a yelp and gripped him as she came, her body shaking. Steve stopped fucking her until her orgasm had subsided, he then continued, going another inch or so deeper.

Mia's breathing rate increased as Steve started to fuck her a little quicker. He was thrusting further in, loving the tightness enveloping him. He knew that if Mia hadn't made him cum less than half an hour before, he'd have cum already.

Finally he felt the last of his cock enter Mia. She was tensing up again and squealed as another orgasm made her whole body shake.

Steve changed his rhythm, rotating as he thrust into Mia, grinding his pelvis against her clit. Mia wrapped her legs around the back of his, pulling him onto her, she was moaning loudly "Fuck me...oh yes, fuck me Steeeeeve!" as she came again.

Steve was loving it, but he wanted to make sure she remembered this fuck forever. He was average size wise, but plenty of former partners had said he was anything but average technique wise.

He straightened his torso up, coming up onto his knees, leaving his cock inside Mia, he grabbed her legs and lifted them, lifting her butt off the bed, placing her calves on his shoulders. He leaned forwards, taking his weight on his hands, then lifted his knees so he was in a press up position. He thrust into Mia and she squealed loudly. He continued driving into her, Mia started to cum, but this time Steve kept up the rhythm....hard, deep thrusts. Mia came hard, emitting a high pitched squeal. Her orgasm had only just subsided when the next started. For the next five minutes Mia experienced one orgasm after another, barely having time to catch her breath.

Steve paused after Mia's umpteenth orgasm and withdrew his cock from her. Mia was panting, her eyes closed, mouth open, as he lifted her legs from his shoulders, lay her flat on the bed and rolled her onto her front. He then knelt behind her, gripped her hips and pulled her up onto her knees. Her butt looked perfect from that angle, and her asshole looked so inviting...but he knew that was something for another man. He grabbed his cock, guided it towards her pussy and drove into her. Mia yelped! Steve gripped her hips and fucked her, hard. Mia came within a couple of minutes. Her boobs were swinging with the momentum of his thrusts. Steve reached under with both hands and cupped her boobs, squeezing the nipples hard, Mia squealed, and came again.

Steve felt his own orgasm rise this time, he gripped Mia's hips again and fucked her as hard as he could, Mia came for a 3rd time in that position, just before Steve came.

Eventually he released her hips and slid his cock out of her soaking pussy. Mia slumped onto her front, head turned to the side, eyes closed, legs open.

Steve looked down and saw some of his load dribble out of her pussy, and he realised that his was the first cock to cum inside that gorgeous, sweet, tight, little pussy.

Mia finally rolled onto her back, eyes open, a broad smile across her face.

"That was amazing! I had no idea sex could be like that!"

"Yeah, it was." Steve agreed.

Mia's body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, making her skin glisten.

Mia sat upright, "I should probably get ready for bed." she joked with a grin on her face.

She got up off the bed, opened a drawer and took out a PJ set. She put them on, without any underwear.

"I'll see you downstairs. Maybe we should watch movie."

Steve got dressed and joined Mia in the lounge.

They watched a movie. Mia snuggled up against his side. She wrapped his arm around her, sliding his hand up her top so that he was cupping her boob.

Steve didn't really watch the movie, he was too busy reliving the night in his head, positive it would be something never to be repeated and that he needed to constantly remember to keep it fresh in his memory.....Mia had other ideas!!!

12