Overtime

Story Info
Working overtime with my boss leads to an awakening.
1.3k words
4.39
9.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

When I was a young man, I worked for a gentleman who had his own business. We'll call him Frank. I needed some money, so I took a job working in his store. At first, it was a normal employer/employee relationship. After working for him for a few months, I think he caught onto the fact that I am bisexual. He caught me checking out some of the male customers a few time and when his older son can by the store, I most certainly checked him out.

It started one night when he needed my help stocking the shelves, as our busy time was coming so I was working late one night after store hours. When we were finishing up, he offered to give me a ride home so my parents wouldn't have to come out. Then he mentioned that his younger son, who was around my age, would be home tonight and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with him. I figured why not? This was the 80's and game system were in their infancy and I knew they had the latest one, so I knew I'd have a chance to play some games.

We arrived at his house and his wife's car wasn't there. As we got out, he told me that he had forgotten that his wife and his son would be out until late tonight but since we were there, that we should go inside. I'd get to play the game system even without his son being there.

Frank set me up and got the game system going while he went off to do something else. After a short period of time, he returned and I was focused on the game, intently shooting some aliens or trying to finish some sort of quest. Frank sat beside and behind me. I was turned a bit towards the TV. At first he started goofing around, trying to make me crash, or my character die or whatever. His quick poking and tickling eventually turned into his hands under my shirt near my waist, again tickling me to try to distract me, all while pretending that his intention was to distract me from the task.

Before I knew it, I realized he had slid his hand into my pants and had worked his hand around to my crotch. At first he touched my pubes and then he slid his hand to my shaft. Shocked by what was happening, and a bit aroused, I did nothing. I continued to play the game as if this middle aged man wasn't stroking my cock.

Eventually the feeling was just too good and I had to give into what was going on. I laid the controller on the sofa and put my head back as he stroked me. He took this as a sign that I was giving in to him and he brazenly pulled my cock completely out of my pants. After several minutes of stroking, I came in a huge gush. I was still young and inexperienced and that was the first time anyone else had ever jerked me off. He put my cock back into my pants and stood up. I assume that when he left, he was cleaning my cum off of his hands.

A week later, we were again working late, after hours when he came up to me. put his hands behind me head and began to kiss me deeply. I breathed in his musk and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. My cock grew and excitement as did his. After what felt like forever, he pulled away, dropped down to his knees and pulled my pants down. With the skill of an expert cock sucker, he took the shaft of my cock in his hands and opened him mouth, accepting my member willingly.

Frank stroked my cock while sucking and licking it. It was the most magnificent thing I had ever felt. I had experimented with my friends when we were young, but here I had an experienced older man who obviously knew his way around a cock, giving me my first real blow job of my life. He expertly worked my cock with his hand and mouth until I couldn't hold it anymore and I had an amazing cum explosion. He gladly swallowed my cum until there was nothing more left. He put my cock away, zipped on my pants and just smiled at me. "Next time it's my turn" he said with a sly grin on his face.

A couple weeks later I learned what he was talking about. Eager to work late with Frank, I found another opportunity. We worked for a couple of hours and to my dismay, nothing happened between us. Frank offered to drive me home like he had done just a few weeks before and I accepted the offer. It was dark out and not having a license, I wasn't real familiar with the roads, so as we drove home, I noticed that we were quickly traveling through more and more wooded, remote areas. Finally he turned down a small side road, which wandered up a small hill to a clearing only a little bigger than the road. Frank turned off the lights to his car.

I heard the distinct sound of a zipper going down followed by Frank pulling his pants down. I caught my first glimpse of his cock, of my first adult, grown up cock. Until now I only saw the smaller, early pubescent cocks of my friends when we were experimenting and learning about our bodies. Frank's cock was huge by those standards. He had to be a nice 7 - 8 inches, cut. I noticed that his pubes were neatly trimmed.

He reached over behind my head and guided me to his cock. I could smell his musty aroma. Having never sucked a cock before, well, not properly, and remembering how he had sucked me off just a few weeks earlier, I reached with my hand and held the base of this amazing member. I noticed some precum had already formed on the tip. I opened my mouth and began what would end up being the first of many blow jobs.

I slowly stroked his shaft while working my tongue around the head of his cock, much in the same way he had done for me. I allowed my tongue to explore the shaft as well. I could already taste the dripping precum going down my throat. I worked his cock for several minutes, sliding my hand up and down his beautiful cock while my head moved up and down. I was in such a rhythm that you'd think I've been doing this all of my life.

I could feel Frank's cock getting harder and thicker and I brought his closer to orgasm. All of a sudden, his entire body was tensing up. "Uunngghhhh!" he cried out! My mouth filled with his salty cum. I thought my cheeks were going to explode! I didn't know if this was how much a guy came regularly. I swallowed his cum while continuing the motion of my hand up and down. His cum continued to flow for what felt like 2 minutes.

Once he was done and his cock began to soften, I sat up. I could feel some cum dripping down my face. Frank leaned over towards me, licked it off of my face, then pressed his lips to mine. He explored my mouth with his tongue like he had done in our second encounter, undoubtedly testing his salty man juice.

He drove me home in silence that night, obviously satisfied with my performance. We had many more nights like this. I became a proficient cock sucker thanks to him. I have never forgotten his musty smell and the salty taste of his cum. As I have gotten older, I've had many experiences with man and women but my favorite times are when I get have a nice cock inside of me or a hot lady pegging me with a strap on.