Sharing Bed at Bachelor Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Straight guy shared bed with older mature.
1.4k words
4.37
38k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, My name is Garrett and I'm currently a senior in college and had quite the adventure on a recent bachelor party. I'm 21 years old, 6'3, 185 and have always considered myself straight. I played golf at a community college before transferring to finish my business degree.

I was invited to my female cousin's fiancé's bachelor party in Wisconsin and was excited to hear they would be golfing as it definitely remains my main interest. The groom is 12 years older than me and most of his friends are around his age. The grooms Dad and a couple of his friends also joined. Needless to say, I was the youngest on the trip by far.

When we arrived, we found the Airbnb wasn't quite as the listing seemed as some of us would need to share beds. Those that had to share would have a master bed, so plenty space. And I didn't plan to spend much time in the bedroom either way. I was told I'd be sharing a bed with the groom's father's friend, Damon. We also had a private bathroom, which many of the other rooms did not.

I had never met or heard of Damon before, but he seemed like a nice guy. He was shorter than, 5'10, was 51 years old and had an average to slim body. He didn't stand out from the crowd, but definitely seemed friendly.

The first night, everyone stayed in, drank and sat by the fire. We had an early tee time the following day. Damon and I didn't speak much. He went to bed earlier than me. I crawled into bed and slept great.

We got the golf course and I found out I had been paired with grooms dad and his two friends, including Damon. Makes sense as I'm

a skilled golfer and apparently these 3 were good golfers too. It was a 2 vs 2 scramble.

"Well since we are roommates, we might as well be teammates too" said Damon. I had no reason to disagree, so I put my clubs in the cart and sat in the driver side.

The 3 of them agreed to a friendly money wager of $100 per golfer. I agreed, but Damon said he would cover me and we could settle up once we won. Being a college student with minimal funds, I agreed.

During the round, Damon kept buying me drinks and had no problem breaking the physical barrier between us. Whether it was squeezing my muscles after a long drive, standing close and grabbing my shoulder while reading greens, or putting his hand on my knee (or a tad higher) to let me know when he found his golf ball, he seemed to enjoy his hands on me. Some people are much "handsy" than others so I assumed this was just his personality and how he treated everyone. Damon and I ended up winning round and I went to shake his hand. We shook and he pulled me in for a big bear hug. He was clearly happy to beat his friends. Bring that we were the first group of 5 to finish, we headed to the course bar and found a seat to watch the other groups finish.

While it was just Damon and I, he handed me the $200 we had won. As I didn't put any money up, I told him I could not accept it. He insisted and said he remembered what it was like to be a young college boy and put the money in my hand. The two of kept sitting, enjoying the golf and chatting. During the chat we talked about my post-college plans and Damon mentioned his husband owned a large investment firm and was always looking for new hires.

Damon being gay wasn't a big deal, but it definitely made some sense of some of his comments and touches. But we shared a bed the night before and he was respectable so I thought nothing of it.

He said he would love to introduce me to his husband to chat about work and I easily agreed.

We returned back to the house and started preparing to head out for drinks and dinner. I hoped in the shower, dried off and placed the towel around my waist. I headed out to the room and Damon was laying on our bed FaceTiming his husband, Aaron.

He told his husband, "This is the young man I've been telling you about!" At that pony, I could tell he must've turned the camera around showing off my wet, towel only body to Aaron.

"Well Garrett, Damon has had nothing but great things to say about you and I'd very interested to set up a meeting with you once you return." I said that would be great and said I needed to finish getting ready. I grabbed my clothes and headed back to the bathroom.

I heard Aaron tell Damon, "He's so yummy! Behave yourself and don't forget about me." I finished getting ready and we all headed out.

We had the typical bachelor party night. Drinks, bars and a strip club. Damon and his friends kept to themselves most of the night. The group headed back home late at night and very drunk.

Everyone went to bed at different times. Damon went to bed before me and I assumed

he was asleep when I entered the room. As such, I got ready for bed in the bathroom and walked out in just my boxer briefs as that is what I prefer to sleep in. I climbed into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

It was roughly 6am when I woke up and noticed, not only that Damon was closer than the night before, but that his right hand was on my thigh. Not super high but was within inches of my morning wood.

I decide to roll over to face my back to him and make a little bit more space between us. Within seconds I felt him scoot closer, wrap his right arm around my waist and pull his closer together. He seemed to still be asleep based on his snoring, but he had me in a little spoon position. I didn't want to wake up as I desperately needed more sleep so decided to just try to fall back asleep. After a few minutes, I did fall back asleep. I'm not sure how much longer I was asleep for, but I was again awoken by Damon. This time, he was right up behind me and I could feel his hard dick running up against my ass. His right arm was still around me and he appeared to grinding slowly against me and my boxer brief clad ass.

I didn't say a word and he appeared to be asleep still. I must admit, I'm typically a horndog when hungover so the fact that this married man seemed so into my body was intriguing to me. The grinding appeared to stop, but we were still spooning.

Just then, I felt Damon's right give my rock hard dick a firm squeeze. After the

Initial squeeze, he just kept his hand wrapped around it. No moving. No squeezing. I was so horned up i started to thrust my hips to help him jerk me off. This thrusting also caused my virgin ass to start circling the head of his erect cock. My thrusting must have woken Damon and suddenly his hand and body pulled away from.

"Oh my gosh Garrett, I'm so sorry. I must have been dreaming I was at home in bed with Aaron. I really hope I didn't offend you with my cuddling!" Damon said.

He made no acknowledgment of having his hard around my shaft and must not have realized or want to acknowledge I was enjoying and encouraging it.

He quickly rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I was left a tad confused, but still turned on. I decided to go for a walk and do some yoga outside to clear my head.

When I returned home, Damon and I passed each other in the hallway and he pulled me into the room. Again, he apologized and it seemed as if he was asleep for the whole interaction. So maybe this married man didn't want my young, straight horny body after all.

That was until, I spoke to his husband later that day......